Time skip to Rondo of Blood, or prequel for Leon Belmont?

Time skip to Rondo of Blood, or prequel for Leon Belmont?

Attached: E38D7081-8D6F-49AD-9AB9-388B5BC36823.jpg (1280x868, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOJmKVKqIx0
youtube.com/watch?v=bzElto3SNAQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would love to see how it all began

Honestly, I'm cool with whatever. I have faith that they can pull anything off.

Pretty hyped for that Devil May Cry show they're doing at some point

I just want them to add Grant, damnit. Thankfully there's still wiggle room for that to happen with the way things are set up.

Of all the things I’ve been surprised by over the past two years, that Grant DaNasty has a fan following is definitely up on the list somewhere.

Attached: C8A7E593-6C1E-4B3D-BD31-F2309CA08239.jpg (388x437, 20K)

Curse of Darkness

Why does that surprise you? He was the most fun character to play in Castlevania 3.

Could he turn into a bat? No? Then he was not the most fun character in CV3.

Real talk: his wall and ceiling crawling got me killed more than nearly anything else. Thankfully, the NES controller is remarkably sturdy.

Yet no speed run even picks him up or uses him. His best appearance is in sotn.

Speedrunning is cancer is has zero bearing on what's actually fun in games.

Do you really think they’d timeskip over Simon? They’ll give him something, even if they have to make it up completely themselves.

Attached: 09643978-E0CC-4C88-B2A8-8C2982EFA5FD.gif (500x288, 3.93M)

I just can’t see them putting Alucard on the shelf so soon. Having Rondo for season 3 and Symphony for season 4 gives us plenty of Adrien Fahrenheit Tepes.

Or how bout a time skip to the game we never got...

The Julius Belmont arc?

Attached: bubby.jpg (274x252, 6K)

He's ninja pirate Wat Tyler in landlocked Transylvania, what little there is of him is great.

Alucard's a Dhampir and son of the living incarnation of evil, Trevor's the scion of a bloodline sworn to battle the night, Sypha's a powerfull sorceress. Grant's just a guy who's good at climbing and knife throwing and he can still kill Dracula.

How am I wrong? When you speedrun, you do what is most efficient. Of course Alucard, who can just fly anywhere and over all the obstacles, is the most efficient, so that's what speedrunners use. Doesn't mean Alucard is the most fun though. I find him boring for exactly those same reasons - he negates the challenge from most of the game.

Yeah but dude you’re talking as if these things are objective observations. Or that there’s a right or wrong way to play aside from doing whatever possible to keep from dying. Speedrunners are still having fun my dude they’re just not having fun the way you do.

Curse of Darkness, they've already set up Hector and Issac. Drac gets brought back with white hair and no humanity to set up the 100 year cycle. Hopefully with Grant and Death appearing this time around, COD even has a human form for Death if you're antsy about making the Grim Reaper a recurring character.

My guess is Alucard will find out the owner of the castle HAS to become the lord of darkness, which prompts his decision to slumber for centuries until he's needed. Dawn of Sorrow looked like it was going to position him as the villain of the next game when he realizes the cycle will continue until a master claims the castle.

If they do more after that I want Simon to get his time in the sun, even if it's just one season. Maybe combine 1 and 2, having flashbacks to his glory days while an older, frailer and cursed Simon has to kill Drac again. If they're really stumped for material I'd crib from Christopher's games and make him fight his possessed son in the Simon's Quest era.

The problem is they made Drac and Alucard a big chunk of the show's thematic content and you can only really pay that off once in SOTN, and Drac coming back every century as a soulless husk of what he once was after LISA FORGIVE ME doesn't make for a compelling villain in a TV show, whereas he's a nostalgiac sight in the games.

We're getting way off point here, which is that a pirate who crawls up walls and ceilings like Spider-Man is fucking awesome. He definitely has a fanbase and should absolutely be included in the cartoon.

I'd really love to see Bloodlines adapted with demonic trench warfare and canon flashbacks to Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Grant could absolutely work in a cartoon setting; guy's like Spidey crossed with Bullseye.

Fair enough, and I do agree that at face value, he’s a great concept. If they decide to not move on from Trevor/Alucard/Syfa and stick with Hector and Isaac, then I could see them bringing in Trevor.

>I want Grant to be brought back

Be careful what you wish for!

Attached: Grant.jpg (800x700, 93K)

This.
They ruined my boy Hector with that bullshit...Wich is fucking amazing since he is my favorite non Belmont protag and i was totally ok with hin being forgotten,but NOOO they have to dig hin back just to make hin a pussy lapdog.
For fuck sake...

Attached: E49B0B81-4484-4DA1-A16A-37F6FF96D7EE.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I can see them probably try and do most of the games, but probably trying to combine a few for the sake of the seasons being fleshed out between each other. Would be fun to see Lament of Innocence as maybe the last or close to the last, allowing us to witness the tragedy that turned Mathias into Dracula.

Also curious what the Devil May Cry might be like, and if it will be added to the canon like most of that franchises extra media.

Is that a lighter skinned Danny trejo?

There's not really anything about him that Trevor wasn't already about. Also DaNasty is waaay to corny to be taken seriously.
Ahem...Castlevania Season 3 episode 1. Storyboarded as fanfiction-tier shlock by this user who knows almost jack shit about the games but liked the show.

It's a 1-year timeskip continuation of events from season 2

The episode opens up following S2 with Trevor & Sypha being a monster hunting couple with a carriage that's filled with tools of the trade they've acquired over their year of doing this. Throw in a small baby bump on Sypha even. They've been traveling and are approaching the citystate of Venice on rumor that the recent plague hitting the place (IRL event) could be of a supernatural cause. Sypha has also got Speaker associates there who she wants to convince to embrace the power of the written word. They get ambushed by thugs on the outskirts of the city to show off how the pair has changed in the time since we last saw them. Sypha does some spellslinging on the outlaws but gets grappled by one and shanks him with a boot dagger thus showing off to the audience that she's learned a thing or two from Trevor. Trevor, by contrast, tries shooting a fireball and freezes his fingers like a dumbass idk. The leader of the thugs has a Carnival mask but the duo make nothing of it.

>most of the games

Plzno

Attached: A3A53F5B-386A-4922-BE79-911DA1563C11.jpg (462x260, 26K)

Friendly reminder that /ourguy/ Walter will be blackwashed if we ever get a LoI adaption.

Attached: Beloved by the Night.jpg (585x804, 185K)

Those aren't the same continuity, so they don't count.

I really hope you’re right. Though, I wouldn’t mind if they borrowed shit from Lords of Shadow, like Baba Yaga. I know she’s a pre-existing European myth, but they really made her work in terms of Castlevania mythos, such as it was in that game.

Attached: 0F252F9A-0E45-45C5-AD90-69F08BA45723.jpg (800x1130, 81K)

Neither. I want to see Simon.

Most of the LoS already borrowed from the original continuity in some way or another. Gabriel/Dracula's whole life was like a mishmash of Lament and Curse, with the whole thing about Dracula in the modern day being a planned event that only managed to be referenced in the GBA/DS Sorrow games. The only real original things for the reboot series was Dracula being a Belmont, making the blood feud much more personal, and the all the crap with Satan.

Based on what? They didn't change many characters for the adaption so far beyond making Trevor something of a has been who has to get motivated back into doing his job. Besides, I doubt the image of a white (and Christian) dude killing a black dude with a whip would go down well, even if he's a vampire.

It's always the redheads, friend.

>a white (and Christian) dude killing a black dude with a whip would go down well
The shitstorm alone would make it worth it.

Scene changes to Carmilla from hours later at midnight in the city itself to show what it is that she has been getting up to in this time. Turns out she is the Venice Vampire lord. She (& a thoroughly mindfucked and overworked slave Issaic) have been building an army of undead creatures in the Crypts out of plague-infected corpses for the better part of a year. Carmilla monologs about the state of Vampiredom after Dracula's death through toying with Issaic.Dracula and his allies disappearing under mysterious circumstances has turned vampire balance of power into the wild west. Carmilla feels safe though because she's powerful and Venice is well under her thumb as shown when she uses a table to scry into the dreams of a multitude of people wearing Carmilla masks in their sleep and finds out that one of her human slaves got merc'd. Some bandit on the city outskirts. Carmilla assumes it to be the work of the criminal element of Venice not currently under her control. A blue-robed subordinate suggests it to be the 'Dynasty'(DaNasty) gang and Carmilla tells a dozen of her human subordinates to inflict the Dy'nasty' gang with a thrashing in retaliation.

Cut back to Trevor & Sypha in town doing silly & dumb stuff. Sypha is nauseated at all the churches and godliness of it all but and is nerding out at good ol renaissance art and literature while keeping her eyes out for any speakers. Trevor investigates a plague-infested man by poking him with a stick and coming to the conclusion that the outbreak is not of supernatural origin. Trevor is disappointed and think's they've made a bad call taking this detour. Guards in disguise are surrounding a place and Trevor spots the same kind mask on the captain as the thugs they fought before. The pair investigate what's up and meet Grant Dynasty a charismatic piece of shit criminal. DaNasty and the pair escape into the sewers via secret tunnel when the guards start going after them.

End of episode. R8/8 m8s

Attached: large[1].jpg (1706x1496, 152K)

What redheads have been blacked?
I suppose, given the only people who'd be outraged would be white atheists.

Just like the wiiiind

It would be funny if there was a monster who looked like that who quickly got smote, kinda like how the Japanese bitch-smacked the American Godzilla in Godzilla 2000.

Could always be the form Grant is transformed into before being freed.
>So? What did I look like?
>You really don't want to know.

Better than Voltron, that's for sure.

many of them actually

Attached: 1541809386949.png (1268x3208, 3.42M)

But the MJ in Homecoming isn't Mary Jane.

Doesn't matter, I still gotta wait the longest for him.

Attached: Soma_HD.png (350x317, 113K)

Having a regular one, compiling a list of comic book characters portrayed by black actors.

Hey man I’m a fan of circle of the moon at least you can get your charecter possibly.

True but we still got Simon and Richter to tell before Cruz

Don't see why they couldn't do the entire official canon. Granted, it'll take a good several years unless they switch to movies for some games.

Soma take place after the 1999 war. And that's KINDA his whole character!

That doesn't mean they can't do the other games. It's not like they have to go forward in the timeline just because they started with CVIII

True, so who is gonna be the next Belmont to focus on?

I always was pretty disappointed with Konami that we never got that game, and now I don't trust them to touch the series ever again. I keep hoping that From Software will buy the rights someday, but those hopes are not very high.

They're probably gonna do Simon since he's the most iconic Belmont

Right now they're going with Hector, who isn't a Belmont. But from there it could either be Richter, Leon, or Simon. Those three are pretty much the most prominent men before Julius, who might get his own series just so he's not stuck as second fiddle to Soma again.

This show is so awful, it makes me want to puke how heinous it is.
>Hurr dur everyone says fuck all the time
>Literally the only good parts are the bits straight up LIFTED from the games
Disgusting

They took circle of the moon out of the cannon.

I think it's alright

Pretty sure that was reinstated in Iga's last update to the canon before he got the boot and the franchise effectively killed.

Think they'll go with Barbarian Simon?

I hope you’re right, but I think your wrong. I belive it was take out due to Portrait of ruin contradicting circle of the moon.

What contradiction?

I wonder how long it'll be to turn up, Powerhouse has three animation projects going on including Castlevania.

Attached: D1eSsrgUYAEcuKR.jpg orig.jpg (2730x4096, 1.14M)

Wow, that's just a straight up copy of the CV cover art.

The whip being passed to a certain family and the curse.

As long as it isn't a time skip to the 2000's
We all know how that goes down and how stupid it is.

Pretty sure that was explained that some of the families are relatives of the Belmonts, and then the whole thing about the whip losing power and rejecting Belmonts because of Richter being corrupted by Shaft that lasts until Portrait of Ruin.

Does the world hate red heads?

For a while yeah people legitimately thought redheads were evil

I abhor Lament of Innocence's story. Mattias being Dracula is super lame and all the bullshit involved with getting him there is pointless bloat.

Circle of the Moon was never canon

Why? He was a playable character in one of the most popular games.

I disagree, it was a pretty fun story that put a new spin on Dracula rather than just him being some angry Romanian dude who gets into a pissing match for eternity with a random family of hunters. Mathias being brothers in arms with Leon allows a lot of Dracula's encounters to be much more person because they're descended from his old friend, and none of them even know why they carry the grudge beyond their sense of duty to vanquishing evil.
Except it was, then it was removed, but then put back in after some reconsideration by Iga.

Black Wally and White Wally still coexist.

I hope so. Simon deserves all the love he can get.
youtube.com/watch?v=nOJmKVKqIx0

Attached: 386wlRY.png (504x556, 377K)

The game's own team said that it was a separate timeline. Iga didnt remove it later at all and he never "re-instated" it since it was never canon to begin with.

It's still "MJ". Dont be stupid

Except it was canon and then he removed it, though on some weird grounds about the story and some nitpicks on the mechanics.

Doesn't mean she's the MJ you daft fool.

Not every damn villain needs a tragic connection to the hero's past. Sometimes the bad guy is just an evil warlord who sells his soul to a dark deity to become a Lord of Darkness.
But even all that aside, the way they did it in the game was convoluted and just sloppy. The Crimson Stone and Walter all that was just piled on haphazardly.

Spider-Man lore has an MJ. That MJ was made black. Why are you playing dumb about this?

It. Was. Never. Canon. The team that actually made it, from day one, said it wasn't.
The game not once mentions Belmonts. The weapon in the game is the "Hunter Whip", not the "Vampire Killer". the game isnt and wasn't ever canon

It's literally mentioned that Iga decided to remove it from canon, much to the disappointment of fans. You can fucking look it up.

I'm not. You're the one perpetuating this retarded nonsense that she's meant to be THE MJ, when she clearly isn't.

And yet making the villain tragic can add more weight than just "evil for the sake of evil". And the story hardly handled it sloppily.

その最新作となる本作のストーリーは,今までのベルモンド家やモリス家とは異なる時問軸で流れていく。だが,そこで描かれる新たな物語な,紛れもなくドラキュラと人間の戦い。醜悪な魔物たち,主人公・ネイサンに関わるさまざまな人間模様。今,舞台はすべて整った!

The story of this latest work exists on a different timeline from the Belmont family and Morris family so far. However, there is a new story drawn here, about the undeniable battle between Dracula and humanity. Various relationships are established between humans and ugly demons, and the hero Nathan. Now the stage is set!

Attached: ChsTtFa.jpg (671x960, 154K)

So at some point in the MCU Pete will just happen to come across ANOTHER girl who calls herself The Real MJ?
Just shut the fuck up

>In 2002, Circle of the Moon was removed from the series timeline, a move met with some resistance from fans. Igarashi noted the reason for the removal was not due to his non-involvement with the game, but instead the intention of the game's development team for Circle of the Moon to be a stand-alone title
Iga clearly was going to include it, you fucking moron. Goddamn you are dense.

>girl isn't named Mary Jane
>That means the girl with initials MJ must be her
You shut the fuck up you autistic mongoloid dipshit retard and a half. Go fuck yourself with a rusty rake. Stay wrong. Enjoy being wrong. You're fucking wrong.

Anything's great but part of me itches for Symphony of the Night. Alucard and his non-stop sadness is phenomenal.

The villain himself being tragic, yes but for the reason he became a vampire in the first place to be tied to a Belmont is just Vader-building-Threepio levels of stupid.
I mean, okay you like Lament's story, whatever. It fell flat for me and made Dracula's origin less interesting than it should have been.

That'll probably come about at some point, but they'll probably explore a few other Belmont clashes beforehand so they can space out Alucard's appearances with those and the few after before he does the whole disguised in plain sight shtick in the Sorrow titles.

lol if you say so. I guess whatever you cited is right and Konami's own fucking material is wrong.
retard

>point out a statement made by Iga, the man in charge of the franchise
>lol, u retard
Whatever, you fucking newfag.

>Girl is friend of Pete
>is literally called MJ
>Her name is MJ
>MJ is the thing they call her
ITS NOT MJ GIZE. What actually is your malfunction?

What's yours? Because her name isn't MARY JANE, dipshit. Reach harder, moron.

Its okay to be wrong. Read your own post again. He never added it because it was never supposed to be canon. You invented a whole scenario and even posted proof of your own bullshit and you didnt even notice.

Its doesn't fucking matter that her name is Michelle Jones. She is THE MJ for that universe and she's not a redheaded white girl. How are you whooshing so hard on this?

He clearly considered it, but decided not to. Dipshit.

>it must be her because her nickname's MJ, guis!
Stay retarded you absolute newfag.

So which was it? Did he consider it but decided not to-- or did he add it to canon, then take it out, then add it in again? Keep better track of your nonsense, kid.

Ritcher had no decendants, he never remarried after he failed to save his lover in Dracula X, regardless of what chronicles tried to retcon.

The whip was lost because there was no Belmont to use it. Where Julius even came from is a huge unexplored plot hole.

Assuming that Richter had a bastard at some point and the existence of this Belmont offshoot was lost to the world until later.

Richter being the most powerful vampire hunter the line ever produced ( until Julius, tho its not clear if he killed dracula through some form of knowledge or he was just stronger. ) but failing to save the woman he loves is kinda central to why the darkness was able to take root in him.

He is nothing wtthout the fight because he failed to save what really mattered regardless of his overwhelming power and the ability to literally make holly water rain from the sky.

So you're holding out hope that, at some point, Mary Jane will show up and there will be two MJs? That sounds reasonable to you?

Where are you getting that Richter failed to save Annette?

Only kid is you, dipshit. The point is that he clearly had plans for it to be canon, and it doesn't heavily contradicts things if included beyond some adjustments to the story. Christ, you are one autistic shit.

Annette is alive canonically, she was brought up in an interview with Igarashi in the late '90s.

>As far as the story goes, I did have deeper and more involved dialogue planned, but I thought it would interrupt the game progression too much, so we took it out. There were many characters who had to be cut, but the ones I still wish we could have added were Elizabeth Bathory and Gilles de Rais. As for post-game stories, Alucard and Maria’s whereabouts are unknown. Richter uses this as an opportunity to pass the vampire killer to the Morris family, who are relatives of the Belmonts. He disappears with Annette. After this the repuation of the Belmont name as vampire hunters vanishes from history. However, that doesn’t mean the Belmont bloodline has died out, so perhaps they will rise again as Vampire Hunters someday.

Dracula X/Vampire's Kiss was never canon.

Never said that, just that the "MJ" in Homecoming isn't Mary Jane. But hey, keep acting like you know better than everyone else about what the MCU is doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=bzElto3SNAQ
Accurate or not, this sounds like a pretty good timeline to follow, since it includes most of the games beyond whatever ones Iga took out so they didn't contradict his preferred entries.

The MJ in Homecoming is THAT universe's MJ, and she isn't white. Its straight forward but you seem to get confused easily.

Keep telling yourself that, dipshit.

I dont have to tell myself that. The movie did. When they call her MJ. Because she's that version of MJ. Because that's what they call her. See how that works?

Don't see why his lover had to die to be possessed, Shaft just getting the drop on him seems viable enough, given the guy survived like three previous clashes with Richter. Then that starts the decline of the Belmont's tie to the whip until the whip's power is properly restored in time for Julius to take it up and defeat Dracula for good.

Portrait of ruin says as much that Richter never had any descendants after he lost his love.

Do you really think the dialogue was using that literally? yeah ritcher never had kids after annette literally wandered off lol.

>they can't possibly have another MJ, because I said so!
Keep.
Telling.
Yourself.
That.

Where exactly? Because clearly he had to have had some kids if the Belmont name made it all the way into the 20th century.

Not to mention she is not mentioned at all in SOTN, nor does she appear in the prologue. I find it hard to believe she would be completely ignored even in the games bloody manual.

this is why Julius Belmont's existance is a huge plot hole it is not explained. Order of E also mentions the fact the belmonts are GONE, no true successor is there.

its why Jonathan has the bloody whip. Its possible he had a bastard or something, or some offshot of the line exists. But it does not come from Richter, the direct lineage vanished with him.

Is this a translation thing? Richter is never mentioned even once by name in PoR outside of "RICHITER" mode, at least in English. Every reference to him just says that he was the last Belmont to use the Vampire Killer, nothing about what he did afterwards beyond palming it off on the Morrises.

Does it say they're gone as in the bloodline's extinct? Could always have been that fell into obscurity due to the Richter's decline robbing the family of their power, hence why some of the games after SotN involved relatives with varying ties before it rounded back to whoever Johnathan gave the whip to after Portrait.
Just didn't matter. The game was made when story was still superfluous and not considered all that necessary. Granted, the late 90s is when we got things like MGS, Silent Hill, and plenty of other story-rich games, but those were few and far between.

What about julius

>Drac gets brought back with white hair and no humanity to set up the 100 year cycle
>white hair implies demonic heritage
>the same team who did Castlevania wants to do a Devil May Cry anime

Attached: 1546614849636.gif (200x200, 14K)

>Dawn of Sorrow looked like it was going to position him as the villain of the next game when he realizes the cycle will continue until a master claims the castle
not really, it would be a waste for Alucard to spend literal centuries fighting his dad only to become just like him, the point is that he isn't like him
plus I think in DoS they pretty much say that as long as Soma keeps himself in check (and thanks to Mina this is possible) Castlevania won't come back
Now the bigger question is, if Mina unexpectedly dies will Soma resist becoming Drac?

Here's my dumbass headcanon explanation for Dracula losing/regaining his humanity in time for SotN
>Isaac, while being a good forgemaster, has never had experience bringing back monsters no stronger than a grunt like Hector
>attempts to bring back Dracula
>succeeds but due to inexperience Dracula comes back as a rage monster only bent on destroying humanity and so he behaves just like he did in all the games pre-SotN
>Isaac somehow becomes Death so he can keep making attempts to bring back Dracula "correctly" even if it takes centuries
>Dracula gains more and more sentience with each resurrection
>Isaac calls upon Shaft to help with the resurrection and it goes off without a hitch
>SotN rolls around and everything goes like normal and Dracula is back to how he was before his first death
>in an ironic twist is actually angry he was brought back just to do the same thing again and is aware of the centuries of destruction he caused due to Isaac's plans
>which will contextualize why Alucard would kill Death and Drac doesn't really do anything, he's pissed that Isaac did all this and just wants to die
>still challenges Alucard to a fight so he knows Alucard is strong enough to protect the world should another threat like him ever emerges
>has his little "Lisa forgive me" moment with Alucard and dies for good

Attached: richter.png (512x416, 51K)

IF they could do it right this time, Simon of course, you pleb.

Neat.

>Not every damn villain needs a tragic connection to the hero's past. Sometimes the bad guy is just an evil warlord who sells his soul to a dark deity to become a Lord of Darkness.
This.

>And yet making the villain tragic can add more weight than just "evil for the sake of evil".
Usually falls flat since they started trying to do it everywhere. Worked in, say, Magic Knight Rayearth because it wasn't the rule by then.

That was an afterthought when DC was pretending to get their shit together.

Skip to Richter to capitalize on Smash, and pull a reverse Trevor by have it so Richter completely shits on Alucard until he spots Shaft.

We got Dragons Dogma coming up as well.

>It's not completely retarded to have two MJs for no reason when the current one was a deliberate send-up of the original
Kepp telling yourself that

It does not. It says since he got corrupted the Whip had to be passed on to relatives. You invented the "lost love" thing

It should be with Simon (CV 1 & 2)
>Carmilla tries to do some evil ritual to gain Draculas power for herself, the ritual fails and Dracula returns, however the ritual messes with his head and instead of destroying mankind for revenge, he just does it out of blind rage.

>That is until he discovers Simon Belmont and his fiancee, who reminds Dracula so much of her old wife that kidnaps her and sends his forces to wreck havoc.

>Simon goes, defeats evil forces and stops dracula and saves his fiancee, however...

>Before dying, a bit of Draculas dark power curses Simon, leading to the events of CV2.

>with every passing day, Simon is growing weaker and weaker, and the monsters just keep coming for him.

>His fiancee dies and now Simon has to stop his curse before it kills more people.

Then after that, the Dracula X/symphony of the night saga.

What's the story in Super Castlevania 4?

Simon actually couldn't wait for Dracula to revive because he wanted to test his might and prove how good he is at fighting monsters. He did get cursed, but Simon actually revived Dracula himself to kill him again so he could get rid of the curse.
it's more or less the exact same has the first castlevania and sort of an remake of it

>no Simon

And dropped

>it's retarded because I say so
Nice autism.

It only falls flat if the villain ends up abandoning whatever development they've made. Dracula's moments were nicely paced apart, with the only exception being his final moments in the 90s war that saw him ending up being reincarnated.

Julius was the first full blood descendant of the Belmonts to wield the whip since Richter, in keeping with every subsequent Belmont getting stronger than the last. That's why he was such hot shit even after twenty years stuck inside Castlevania with no memories, he was the first Belmont to defintively kill Dracula.

Order of Ecclesia has an entire village of people with vague blood ties to the Belmonts, the oldest resident remembers her grandfather who was hinted to be Richter.

I'm gonna be a bit of an outlier, and hope that they do the Bloodlines and PoR saga, with a lead-in to the Battle of 1999.

I could easily see an elderly Jonathan mentoring a young, rebellious Julius Belmont, who is basically a carbon copy of Trevor prior to meeting Sypha and Alucard. Jonathan and Charlotte could not only mentor him on both the physical and magical aspects of his family's Vampire-slaying trade, but act as a surrogate family to the last of the Belmonts.

Have the whole season tie up loose ends left dangling from throughout the series, and if the Battle of 1999 isn't explicitly shown, have it narrated by Alucard, or "Genya Arikado", followed by a montage of things that will set up things to come in both Aria and Dawn of Sorrow.

I only played CV, SCV4, and the first level of Dracula X, so I want either Simon or Richter

Attached: Screenshot_2015-07-27_15.11.13.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

> Richter, who can just fly anywhere and over all the obstacles
Fixed

Right? When i heard Hector was gonna be in S2 i thought "oh okay, so they're gonna set him up as the next protag"
Nope, he's Carmilla's bitch. Unless he gets some ridiculous upgrade that makes him strong enough to solo Carmilla and her minions, i really don't see him taking up the mantle from Trevor and the crew.
My best guess is that he's going to escape Carmilla and help the gang just to get back at her for treating him like shit.

Why the fuck would Julius be a bitter drunk running away from his family's legacy? The Belmonts were revered in Transylvania after the events of 3. He was leading the charge on the beachhead along with everyone else the Church could muster to avert Dracula ending the world in 1999

IIRC the guy playing Trevor confirmed he had already started recording for season 3, so either Trevor is sticking around or he's voicing someone else.

Curse of darkness to handle hector and Isaac

You forget that the Belmonts became disgraced again after Richter was possessed by Shaft and raised Castlevania, leading to yet another incident where Dracula was revived. They were willingly in hiding following Symphony of the Night, bequeathed the Vampire Killer to the distantly related Morris branch clan for safekeeping, and it's not until Julius enters the picture that the Vampire Killer finally makes its way back into a Belmont's possession.

He's also implied to be the last Belmont, as in, there's no one else, so like Trevor in the Netflix series, SOMETHING happened to the Belmont clan that left him the only survivor, or the clan slowly withered away as the centuries passed.

Judging by the dipshits in the bar, they and some other village folk probably chased off or lynched Belmonts that they came across since they hated them for apparently being rich assholes.

It's likely him returning as Trevor, since the next season is meant to be based on Curse of Darkness, and Trevor is a prominent figure in the story despite not being the protagonist.

>Trevor is a prominent figure in the story despite not being the protagonist
If I ever try to finish that damn game it's probably gonna be so I can play the Trevor version.

No Richter in Castlevania 3 tho

Well, with the Netflix series, the Belmonts were excommunicated by the church proclaiming them practitioners of black magic, and deeming them responsible for the monster attacks they themselves stopped. The Belmont household is then BURNT TO THE FUCKING GROUND, with Trevor being the only survivor.

All anyone knows is that they're basically no better than witches or demon worshippers, not that they're rich assholes.

In the game series proper, following their exile after Richter Belmont McFucked up and got his ass possessed by Shaft, leading into SotN, they were constantly on the run, because dark forces did not want any new Belmonts potentially popping up. It got so bad, where an entire small village's worth of Belmonts ended up ignorant of their heritage, and had no place to settle down in and call home, and that number has presumably getting smaller and smaller. There are no other Belmonts around by the time Julius enters the picture.

Could have sworn the guys in the bar mentioned the Belmonts having ownership of the nearby lands and making it difficult for other people to make honest livings with barely any valuable property.

The Belmonts had to rich too since that was a pretty swanky family house. Plus imagine how much you can charge when you're THE best monster killers and not to mention all that occult shit and monster parts they amass that people would pay out the teeth for.

Oh sure, they'd be fairly rich, but you'd imagine the family tradition/mission would keep them fairly humble and not get too concerned with earthly wealth since they're always meant to be on the watch for Drac's batty ass.

and then if they ever did the Sorrow games it would make more sense for why Death would attack Dracula this time around, he's pissed his master would cast him aside after everything he had done

Welcome to videogame adaptations, where the creators have no vision and are two prideful to default and do straight adaptations.

A straight adaptation would be a messy clusterfuck dude.

It would still be more entertaining than the current cartoon though.

I enjoyed the current cartoon just fine.

Attached: IT Crowd 448.gif (284x176, 1.2M)

I want a comfy continuation of these 3 murdering Carmilla

Attached: Trio.jpg (1777x999, 137K)

Agreed. I hope Sypha and Trevor go back and get Alucard and go kick Carmilla's [sexy] ass.

Was the Devil May Cry series going to be animated. Have we seen anything on it? There was an anime of it before thats apparently canon as of DMCV

I want to suck him.

Attached: AlucardNetflixEp4.png (3343x1863, 3.93M)

Me too user, me too.

he gets so happy when you beat dracula
how can anyone not love him

Attached: grant.png (1920x1080, 78K)

Not if they didn't try to set up a bunch of game adaptations at once.

And you know how well these things are handled and "set up". It would absolutely be a clusterfuck. The only games I can recall getting actually good, true to game animes are maybe some of the Tales series, and those were stiff as hell because they followed the games so closely.

The first Sonic OVA stuck pretty close to canon, and it was decent because of that.
Just think about it. A Castlevania 3 adaptation that sort of follows the game maps with monsters and all, focuses on Trevor and the gang and eventually ends in storming Castlevania and a classic Belmont vs Dracula fight, no drama or bullshit on the way. Fans don't really ask for much, the problem is they're always trying to push more than we want.

That’s because you have no standards.