10 more Marvel movies after Endgame!

>10 more Marvel movies after Endgame!

Attached: 0f645d.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWId83YAepA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>10 more Marvel movies after Endgame that are just like Endgame
FTFY

OP we haven't even begin to start the multiverse effect of the MCU we got the Doom Arc, the Annihilus Arc, the Galactus Arc, we might even dab into extreme cosmic horror

I'm okay with it if they're not about shitty characters like Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Black Widow and MCU Spiderboy

Guardians 3 would be nice

how can people keep willingly watching them
it's almost impressive

>I'm okay with it if they're not about shitty characters like Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Black Widow and MCU Spiderboy
Uh...user.

Disney just bought Fox and have gained majority control over the IP and entertainment industry
youtube.com/watch?v=dWId83YAepA

Attached: 1525254147205.png (318x485, 297K)

Sentry movie coming

I'm only okay with this if it means we get a Sleepwalker or Darkhawk movie.

Attached: bruh.png (413x276, 42K)

He is right you know

Even among other C-listers, those are some odd choices...

Almost as how people keep willingly buying their comics.

Wasn't the original plan for Strange to be the "lead" of the next phase, in the RDJ type role? Think they'll ditch him for one of Black Panther or Captain Marvel?

They were honestly some of the best 90s Marvel Comics and each can carve their own niche in the MCU.

Anybody gives two shits about Dr Strange though? He's gonna be the Thor of the second phase.

>Almost as how people keep willingly buying their comics.
But sales are steadly shrinking

So basically, they're trying to make a new trinity to replace Steve, Tony and Thor.

But that's the medium as a whole. Marvel and DC's still sell a whole lot more than any other comics.

>10 more DC movies after Justice League
Will Super hero movies ever end?

Attached: 1476590724063.jpg (978x645, 319K)

Seriously, why the fuck does anyone care? If you don't want to watch them, here;s a tip: FUCKING DON'T.

As long as they make Hollywood money, no. Stop supporting megacorps.

Only looking forward to Doctor Strange 2, Shang-Chi, and GotG 3. Hoping Thor 4 and Captain America 4 is a thing but I doubt it. Have no interest in the other MCU characters. Don't really care if Disney decide to make X-men films since I don't care for the X-men. Fantastic Four is debatable depending of various factors.

Attached: doctor strange - expert on this subject.jpg (327x180, 20K)

X men x avengers must have its time