CAPTAIN AMERICA MEMORIAL THREAD HE DIED PURE

A spring without you is coming.

Attached: GRRRRRRRRRR.gif (540x217, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6I9lQQTxYas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That little shake at the end
I feel bad for the 90 year old virgin but as Ultron said, he can't live without war

I'll shed tears if Cap dies and I won't feel bad for doing so.

I’m really sad we’ll never get a small, basically indie movie, about Steve Rogers dealing with living in the present day. Not even superpowers or fights.

Also feels like Whedon was the only one really interested in “Cap has PTSD and can’t deal with not constantly fighting” stuff

He totally banged peggy

this is exactly why something like Disney+ could have really great short form stories.

Have a few 30 minute episodes, or maybe an hour long one that chronicle an avenger and a simple story. Kind of like extended Marvel One Shots

>Cap will release a statue at the end of the movie
Bravo Nolan!

Nigga if he didn’t get s dance what makes you think they banged? If he banged anyone it was that fan girl that went up to him during the touring montage.

>release
receive*

Nah, people complained too much about Iron Man 3, which had "a superhero who has PTSD" as it's throughline, so they probably won't touch it again for some time.

>hes in the classic costume

Capkino

>as Ultron said, he can't live without war
It's not that he enjoys war or needs it, it's that Steve is the type of guy who will always be on the defense and be there in the front lines when shit hits the fan.

It's why in the Endgame trailer he said some people moved on but he didn't and why he can "do it all day" guy will die in a fight, sacrificing himself, or protecting people. No straw death for him.

Reminder that that fangirl was Star-Lord's grandma.

Quill might have a little Rogers in him.

He didn't and it was obvious by the kiss she gave him in the end that they didn't go there. He did bang Sharon though at least the writers confirmed it and they were going to have a scene in IW to show they were living together.

>"I guess it's Endgame for me, Avengers"
What the fuck man. Who the fuck writes this shit?

>Half Celestial and a quarter Super-Soldier
Too bad Quill will never get to meet Cap, such a wasted opportunity considering Pratt and Evans have good chemistry.

>"I guess this is it. The Avengers: Endgame."
What the fuck?

>It turns out the Avengers Endgame was all of the friends we made along the way"
walked out right there

Didn't Chris say he was open to future movies in the end? Or not to read to much into his contract ending?

I always thought this line from avengers: age of Ultron was bizarre;
>I'll get you, Tony Stark, and Avengers Too!

> Thanos is deleting the serum.

>Thats it, huh, we're some kinda Avengers Endgame?
What did they mean by this?

>Avengers, the Endgame is near...
Who wrote this garbage

Maybe Cap will go back in time and have a kid with Peggy somehow even if it's just from touching each other's hands in a weird 'dreamworld' like Rey and Kylo are rumored to have done and that kid becomes Captain Britain or has a child that becomes Captain Britain and uses a staff like Nomad Cap?

Attached: 3360005-Walt-Disney-Screencaps-Captain-John-Smith-Pocahontas.jpg (650x365, 100K)

It seems like they've put in things indicating Peggy and Steve will end up together.

Attached: pocahontas compass.gif (338x200, 475K)

>Maybe Cap will go back in time and have a kid with Peggy

Between his big bouncy titties and her huge milkers, their kid would have the most perfect rack of all time.

Attached: 14567875678900.gif (384x408, 182K)

Attached: cap webshooter.jpg (750x445, 33K)

Thanos is de-seruming him.

Nah, at the most they will get that dance but Peggy went and did a family of her own. He has to respect that.

Also after banging her niece it makes it akward.

Supposedly he's directing for Disney+ and possibly doing VA work for the upcoming animated What-If series. Maybe even do flashback cameos or one episode roles if they ever require that but I think he just wants to quit being Cap full time because mantaining his Cap bod is pretty hard and he liked High Jackman ocassionally complains about it being hard on him.

>I can do this all day.

That's Black Widow's hand, though.

Meh

That's a woman's hand, probably Widow.

>That's a woman's hand, probably Widow.

It's Cap. That's his glove.

Attached: CapGlove.jpg (641x887, 482K)

Maybe he transferred his power into Peggy in some sense. Maybe that's part of why Thanos could remove the effects of the serum from him.

what is he doing in that gif?

Fastening the strap of his shield to his arm.

He has cute hands then.

not to mention they're both kind of men out of their own time.

Can at you at least wait for confirmation before acting like a sappy faggot?

Yeah, I thought it was kind of dumb to put Tony, Quill, and Strange in the same team considering they're all basically the same character.

not the OP, but Evans has left. How else will Steve be sent off but to pass away?

Just... ride him off into the sunset?

I would gladly ride him off into the sunset.

Attached: 57796259_p16.png (833x1024, 409K)

The Fandom has been "killing" Cap since Civil War. It's really annoying to watch a movie expecting an obvious outcome that actually never happens. I go watch the movie confident that Cap will survive the battle. Maybe that way it will hit me harder when he actually dies ;_;

Is it just a lighting trick or is something darkening his face there?

>is something darkening his face there?

Yes, it's dirt.

It looks like it's smudged with soot or ashes.

Attached: cap's gifts.gif (500x500, 1.97M)

No, I get that. I'm saying that it looks to me as though his face gets darker as we look at it.

Yea it looks like he's decomposing or something

Thanos deserumed him. He is fastening the strap to his now skinny arm.

Look like falcon is new cap

>Look like falcon is new cap

Anthony Mackie disagrees with you.

we'll miss him when he's gone

Attached: steve rogers rapidly approaching.png (1304x299, 313K)

I swear the "write" on words that pop up on social media. Like "Homecoming", faggots kept saying Spider man is coming home, dumb ass Marvel turned that into something to write a shitty movie around.

They drop the term "endgame" in the movie and since fans talked about in social media. BOOM that's the whole plot of the other movie. No one sits down and reads comics and gets inspiration from that.. they read Twitter.

best boy

youtu.be/6I9lQQTxYas

you fucking know it

Truly
They were
An Avenger Team End Game...

YOUR EMERGENCY BRAKE IS ON

People that made me smile today.