So, will they ever explain why a Pikachu was a nova?

So, will they ever explain why a Pikachu was a nova?

Attached: RCO010.jpg (1007x1274, 456K)

No.

and they don't have to its better this way

*Pikablu

They're about as likely to explain why Marvel aliens are using Legos and Warhammer vehicles for their spaceships. Besides, D*sney is allergic to crossovers with properties they don't own.

Making the Nova militia into a copy of the GL corps was a pretty dumb move especially since none of the Marvel writers have done anything interesting with them.

The best stories with the Nova corps is when they die.

I think most people will agree Rich is at his best when there's no other Novas out there
But, yeah, drawing up more GL allegories wasn't the best move. Then Loeb decided to make them dependent on their helmets just like GL's need their rings.

>The best stories with the Nova corps is when they die
Just like Green Lanterns

NOT PIKACHU PLEASE DON'T SUE!

Somewhere out there in 616, there is an entire planet of Pikachus. Must be a wonderful place to live.

So we got a naked sudowoodo, a shiny charmeleon, the bottom of an ivysaur, pikablu, two cases of I don't know what, and the top of that ivysaur.

Hopefully they avoid the helmet thing or most of what Loeb did to the Novas, then again Feige has been reading cosmic since before Loeb messed with Nova and he said he likes going through the old comics when he's selecting a property to adapt. So we'll see.
Yeah but the GL stories have the GL playing a significant role and the Nova usually are wiped out off screen or in the beginning.

Counterpoint, if they do the helmet thing in the movie then he'll actually have to wear it in action scenes.

I think they'd be better off copying the idea where Carol sort of gets her powers from the Space stone but using the Power stone instead rather than doing that

All they ever do is die in huge numbers to show off how scary and powerful the new event villain in.

Unless you're Team Rocket.

I mean, clearly he's their Ch'p.

True but that also means that any rando can be Nova, it's why you have that obnoxious cunt who switches with Valkyrie stealing a helmet and now she has Nova powers.

Yeah I was thinking about that too, the Nova corps in the MCU had the power stone for awhile and they were studying it. It could happen, not like the comics ever really went into detail what the Nova force was other that it had gravimetric properties and it never ran out.

Yeah they're useless which is why they are better off gone.

Novas only recruit the most capable species.

Attached: yeah well fuck you too man.jpg (1280x2014, 556K)

True

Attached: Advice Nova.jpg (400x400, 48K)

The nova corps have been wiped out a bunch of times, I’d imagine that at some point while rebuilding someone just said fuck it and let anyone who applied join.

They started doing that the third time they got wiped out which is in Nova vol. 2 afterwards Annihilation happened.