Ducktales 2017

When is the next episode?

Attached: D1Pc_OrU0AAuFeE.jpg (1443x2048, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGzKHjx4GrY
youtube.com/watch?v=ulXKik98_Ms
gostreams
mega.nz/#F!BXxm0YwL!e4rO_dWzQU9H_eCAYnErgw
mega.nz/#F!MWxGzS6T!GAMvwRJcDcLfEazxt89CXg
suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/search/two ducks
strawpoll.me/17622766
twitter.com/SamanthaCKing/status/1107133292241780736
youtube.com/watch?v=2HCjQbKowUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

May according to Disney Channel.

may
youtube.com/watch?v=qGzKHjx4GrY

Why the long hiatus

They did a similar thing last season. My guess is because of summer vacation.
youtube.com/watch?v=ulXKik98_Ms

Time for the serious question of preference:
Della with short or long hair?

long hair. always.

long

Time for the REAL question of preference:
Della with or without cyborg leg?

Attached: aa-Cover-imobk92l2g5v6fk2d5g25opk67-20190309210122.Medi.jpg (800x448, 49K)

Well it depends on how many drum sticks you want for dinner really. Some people prefer two over one.

Was the robot leg shown in earlier episodes? I think it was just an asspull really

They didn't actually show her legs in the previous shots of her on the moon.

She lost her leg during the crash, it was crushed under some debris.
HOW she managed to make a replacement leg and survive her amputation is another question, but with Gyro and his breath-gums on the table, I think realism is not the main concern here (Gyro probably packed the ship with dozens of body parts just in case anyway, including brains in case of head traumas).

The way they did it implies Della had some kind of 127 Hours experience we never got to see.

Attached: 4AC0585D-A30D-472F-A4DA-D08B50C5794C.jpg (738x369, 33K)

Not even really implied, that’s literally what happened. Setting it up like a 127 Hours reference was intentional to show it
They didn’t show it because it’s too gruesome to directly show

>it's not implied they just didn't show it
That's what implied means.

I love Della, she really is everything I'd hope Donald's twin sister would be.

Attached: della angery.jpg (1280x720, 444K)

She is definitely Donald’s sister.

Attached: 5AD93B66-A55A-429F-961C-FC4F5814C7BA.gif (480x270, 2.1M)

I only recently got into the show but I really love the characterization of everyone.

Attached: donald cute.webm (1280x720, 256K)

Is she supposed to be as stupid as Donald, or is that just Gyro thinking everyone is dumber than he is

Gyro is just an asshole and knew she'd read it

I got the impression that Donald is supposed to actually be pretty smart, going by the stuff Della said about him. I think Donald just comes across as being stupid cause of his bad luck, short temper and the inability to be understood most of the time.

What makes you think he's smart

Considering her first idea was to try and jump back to Earth, I wouldn't say she's firing on all cylinders.

Donald is definitely not stupid. Della is probably a little bit smarter or at least better at technical stuff but her trying to jump back to earth was a bit questionable.

To be fair though, considering the abuse the duck family can take I wouldn't be surprised if they could survive reentry somehow. Though maybe just Launchpad could.

>To be fair though, considering the abuse the duck family can take I wouldn't be surprised if they could survive reentry somehow.
If she could make the distance in the first place, which is still pretty ridiculous.

When he had swallowed the barksian modulater and everyone could actually understand him he was pretty on point with calling the shots, also dellas line "Always do things by the book, that's what donald always says" makes it sound like he was the smarter out of the two of them.

Donald could make the distance if he was angry.

>Della
>smart
She ran off in a test rocket and left her kids behind without a care for a risky adventure.

Scrooge is probably the coolest character ever.

Attached: drink.jpg (992x558, 247K)

I wish I had ghosts to come party with me during Christmas.

I wish I had someone during Christmas

>ghosts of christmas party with you every year
>santa is on your shit list
>gigantic family in your mansion
Seems great

The greatest takeaway from that episode was the fact the gum was black licorice flavour.

That is exactly what Gyro would do.

>it only gets more flavorful the more you chew it

Why does that matter

Attached: bl.png (514x298, 149K)

And Scrooge helped her and yet she built an entire leg herself
There’s a bit of inconsistency where the Ducks are either geniuses or complete idiots. And it makes sense watching it

Attached: 11C6B19C-E31F-447A-B590-93238076DCF4.gif (540x304, 3.98M)

>I stayed in the moon desert all this time and there was a city right here!!

NANA NA NA NAAAA

I can't believe we got multiple Moon themes.

Where can I watch this? I can't find a single place that has good quality or is even up to date on episodes.

This is decent
>gostreams (dot) to/episode/ducktales-season-2-episode-7/

s1
mega.nz/#F!BXxm0YwL!e4rO_dWzQU9H_eCAYnErgw
s2
mega.nz/#F!MWxGzS6T!GAMvwRJcDcLfEazxt89CXg

Attached: call me uncle scrooge.jpg (1280x720, 341K)

Nice. Thanks dudes. Aside from the youtube shorts, there isn't anything else regarding the reboot? Maybe a for-tv movie special or comic I should check?

There are tie in comics.

Attached: 70A8871C-946E-4B4D-803C-ACA3E01F5350.jpg (1341x2035, 3.64M)

i haven't noticed anything decent. I know there are tie-in comics, but you'll be better off reading barks or something

I would say Rosa before Barks. I know there was that thing where Rosa doesn't really care about the new Ducktales but I think his version of Scrooge is more similar to Ducktales 2017 than Barks'

I know reading life and times was a requirement for the cast, but I didn't know if that any of that actually translated to the material besides a quick gag with webby.

With

Attached: 609C19B9-736D-44C2-AC65-35CA424F926E.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

That book sure is convenient

Well, that, and unlike Dumbella, Donald still has both his legs around.
His sister, who is very reminiscent of Amelia Earhart, is not necessarily dumb either, but she's definitely very impatient.

It's more that Barks tended to write Scrooge as more of a shallow asshole while Rosa writes him to be kind of an asshole but with more depth.

I don't think Rosa has or would ever say his work is different let alone better but I think it is.

Junior Woodchucks know a thing or two about survival
Think of all the dorky scouting shit she’ll do With Huey when she returns

Overall Disney is shit at production and scheduling

Robot leg

Attached: 08E30946-B700-41E2-9A2F-AFB4B80970A7.gif (600x338, 1.21M)

Yeah I like the leg too. It suits her scrappy attitude and it's funny seeing her use it as a weapon and dumping sand out of it.

Attached: at.jpg (1280x1440, 278K)

Dude, the first season finale proved that Donald is ANYTHING but stupid. His hairtrigger temper and epically awful bad luck are two major handicaps for him, but the fact he raised 3 nephews on his own and they all love him at the point they would do anything for him says a lot about Donald's skills.

>Ah! It's face has tentacles!

That was just a Don Cheadle gag though

Donald is a very competent and accomplished adventurer. He's literally best friends with the universe's version of Hercules.

I would say that Donald has more common sense, while Della is more book smart.

Gyro seems like the kind of asshole who would develop a taste for the worst flavours of things, just because everyone else hates them.

That gag was that everyone realized that Donald always had been saying cool stuff but nobody at that point could understand what the fuck he was talking.
Also, the Christmas episode proved that even as a kid, Donald was smart and able to quickly adapt to a dangerous situation (compare Dewey's panic to Donald's calm and cold approach to danger) plus the finale showed that Donald knew all along that his nephew had visited his younger self in the past.

uh robot legs and shit are hot

putting metal leg on the meat leg , that must be painful .

It's wrapped and is probably made out of aluminum or something.

It's not contrarianism, just egotism. "I like it therefore it's objectively best."

>young donald voiced by VA of the nephews
I like it

Does anyone have that post Angones made about how there's 2 living ducks that can take more punishment than Della, Donald and Scrooge?

Was he hinting at Launchpad and Darkwing?

One is not Launchpad
suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/search/two ducks

Attached: two ducks.jpg (1044x514, 62K)

Huh, interesting.

I liked that joke about Launchpad getting into so many crashes he might actually be immortal. But I guess it wouldn't put him above Donald or Scrooge.

She also forgot she had gold teeth.

Attached: Gold tooth.jpg (1279x719, 137K)

>scrooge increases his net value by having gold put in his dependents teeth

That question reminds me of that vid showing an amputee girl showing her footless leg into a guy's ass

What is the correct order of watching Season 1 now that it's all out? We know airing order was different from the intended one.

There is not really one. The airing order just pushed more filler episodes at the beginning of the show to attract more casual viewers. Other than that, there is no continuity problems or anything.

I feel like this is a case of having technical knowledge and skills, but poor judgement

>Moon Theme shows up the first couple times
Haha neat
>Della sings her lullaby

Attached: 1457047869641.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

Maybe Brigitta McBridge? As in she can go through any dangerous and painful traps just to approach her beloved Scrooge?
I wonder if they would make her Italian in this show, that would be a nice touch.

Attached: Scrooge22_cvrA.jpg (652x990, 731K)

He said they "sorta" appeared and they were living which is why I think Darkwing is probably one of them. Hortense and Quackmore appear on Webby's board and aren't confirmed alive or dead so it could be one or both of them.

I'm done typesetting the Pride and Prejudice comic that was posted a few days ago. Should I post it here later, or in a separate thread?
Gonna be busy for a few hours so I can't post it now anyhow.

Attached: Duck with a cold.png (745x981, 444K)

>with or without cyborg leg?
With, obviously.

Attached: rabbot.jpg (717x820, 326K)

well the first one is clearly fucking Flintheart, that dude is built to take punishment. The other one is clearly Drake Mallard, who after a knock on the head thinks he is the REAL Darkwing Duck, that's right it's Duck Quixote.

Attached: Glomgold.png (694x265, 30K)

Do it here. This thread's got plenty of room.

I'll do it later if the thread is alive.
I'm at work right now.

I’d do both if possible. We can have a discussion here and it has enough effort to warrant a new thread based on duck comics. That way it’s easier to find in the archive

I'll consider it.

>Not about Dental Hygiene it was about Backup Gold.

Oh Della.

>jury-rigged metal leg
>Scrappy
Goddammit Carlos

No, there aren’t and let us not fucking speak of them.

Are they that bad

Attached: 1532233082536.jpg (225x225, 7K)

The production order really only spaces out the Magica/Lena subplot.
1. “Woo-oo!” (two-part pilot)
2. “Daytrip of Doom!”
3. The Great Dime Chase!
4. “The Impossible Summit of Mt. Neverrest!”
5. “The Beagle Birthday Massacre”
6. “The House of the Lucky Gander!”
7. “The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!”
8. “The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra!”
9. “Terror of the Terra-Firmians”
10. “McMystery at McDuck Manor”
11. “The Spear of Selene!”
12. “The Missing Links of Moorshire!”
13. “Beware the B.U.D.D.Y. System!”
14. “Day of the Only Child!”
15. “Jaw$”
16. “The Golden Lagoon of White Agony Plains”
17. “From the Confidential Case Files of Agent 22”
18. “Sky Pirates...In the Sky!”
19. “The Other Bin of Scrooge McDuck
20. “Who is Gizmoduck?!”
21. “The Secret(s) of Castle McDuck!”
22. “The Last Crash of the Sunchaser!”
23. “The Shadow War!” (two-part finale)

>Gum provides air, water, and nutrients
I guess it also provides heat, pressure, and radiation shielding
>It's just a cartoon
You don't make one asspull of an explanation without pulling ALL the asses

Those all work differently in the Disney universe.

Like haven't we seen Scrooge just walk along the bottom of the ocean with only an air helmet?

>are the two ducks flinheart and scrooge, or is one launchpad
>nope

It's still not actively discounting flintheart under the 'two coins that equal 30 cents, one is not a nickel" ruling.

Well since there is a civilization on the moon some of those may not be a problem. Just Della never thought much about it.

Darkwing is played by an actor named Jim Starling.

>Donald knew all along that his nephew had visited his younger self in the past.
Does he know about Della and Dewey's night together?

Started a new thread over here for the storytime:

Attached: moon city.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

giant-impact hypothesis btfo

>that alien chick
holy FUCK, my dingle

You got moon fever, boy! Moon fever!

I dunno, I didn't find her that cute. Especially with Della around.

Attached: D1PSjJ9VYAAGFAi.jpg (857x1200, 105K)

I think I would kill myself if I had to chew this shit for ten years to stay alive.

I've gotta be honest, I hate the original order. Things felt like they were moving at a snail's pace. Took until I rewatched the show in the proper order before it really clicked with me.

This show got me to give a shit about Gizmoduck.

This show got me to give a shit about his mother.

Attached: crackshell.png (400x533, 89K)

What's going to be Donald's reaction to meeting his sister again ?

>Donald gets to meet Della while wearing his Christmas sweater
Gee, I dunno. They're probably going to switch to Don Cheadle again if they have to do something with his voice

Happy and then shocked due to the missing leg.

He runs up to Della, sweeping her up in the most emotional hug he's ever given...then starts shaking her and yelling "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"

What's the proper order?

The post he's replying to.

Ah, I thought that was the original order, but now that I look closer some episodes are placed differently.

She cute

Attached: Ducktales2017_Mrs_Cabrera.png (1280x720, 907K)

and Fintheart is also Duke Baloney.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Don’t be so cynical. They’ve already hinted that they’re only going to use Don Cheadle again to ruin the Duck Avenger.

>that time Flintheart actually tried to drown Webby

Attached: the most scotttish.jpg (992x558, 319K)

What's the significance of the money clip going to be? Scrooge looked shattered when he saw it

A true Scottish Hero.

Maybe it was gift from his sisters, Horsetense and Metilda?

Attached: 180107128118_29.png (1000x563, 653K)

When have they hinted at using Papernik/Duck Avenger?

I thought it was moreso that he just realised he was directly responsible for creating the biggest pain in his ass. That and he'd been cheated out a bit of his own gold.

I want answers too, are they actually going to do a Darkwing/Papernik. I thought Darkwing was just a tv show in-universe

It was a tweet from Angones about how since Don Cheadle also had a Role in the MCU, that would make him a “Duck Avenger”. It was a very inconsequential refrenece, but it seems likely that they’ll end up using his voice for the Duck Avenger if it ever does show up.

There's probably no plans for it but I don't think it's totally ruled out either. Like you can have the TV version of him then the "real world" version who's inspired by the TV version like Launchpad is.

If I had to guess I'd say they might have a Darkwing villain show up or get mentioned as a soft confirm. Kind of like how Don Karnage got an appearance.

What's wrong with Don Cheadle?

I want him to be mad at her for leaving their kids, him, and Scrooge over a rocket.

They need to make Della happy and charismatic, so no they can't do that.

Smiling Della is pure

Attached: d4.jpg (1280x720, 434K)

I want to do filth things to Penumbra.
Like Chikan video by MAGURO type things.

Nothing on him personally, it can be funny if they just used that voice for his persona. Issue is that not only was it not needed it overshadowed what would have been easily Donald’s best moment. For what people saw as misuse and underuse of him in season 1 it didn’t come off well
He’ll show some backlash at her but it’s his sister he loves and it gave him the nephews his entire life is about loving
Cute Latinos do the job

As an actor, nothing, but His performance as Donald Duck was very mediocre. I don’t know if it’s due to poor direction or him just not being used to the differences between Voice-actingg and regular acting, but his performance left a lot to be desired in actually conveying anything other than “quippy cape character”, which was especially bad, due to the fact that it was one of the few episodes Donald was a large part of AND the season finale, where you really can’t afford to have an “ehh” performance.

Seemed fine to me, he has a pretty distinguished sounding voice without going full thespian which suited serious Donald.

Attached: 09748DCD-2886-4515-9E79-AC642FA07F38.jpg (726x750, 335K)

Not him but I think the idea Donald needed a “serious” voice is something else that rubbed people the wrong way. Especially since Caballeros made him have a badass serious mode and be comprehensible without altering his iconic voice
I don’t blame Don in the slightest, especially having the chance to be Donald. He just was fighting a uphill battle for people here to accept it

well yea she's better than Fenton

Unf. Dat duck

Attached: 4CE792FC-AB18-49E0-BEE0-318DA78A216F.jpg (1167x750, 457K)

It's a Disney show. This happens all the time.

Not to mention they ruined the Caballeros with a "graduation reunion with fake lies" plot

That was such a bad plot but expected from them. Maybe another apperance might do better for em
What bothered me is that they forgot the major rule of using the characters, that they can’t be dicks to Donald. They really aren’t hard of characters to write otherwise but for some reason people pitfall on this and it sours it all. It especially doesn’t help that the leaked series portrayed the relationship exactly how it should be and people like it

Am I a bad person for wanting Della's reunion with the boys to make the confrontation with Scrooge from "The Last Crash of the Sunchaser" look like small potatoes?

Like... yeah, it'd be wonderful that their mother is finally in their lives for real now, but there's a decade's worth of issue to unpack, here.

His voice was too distinguished. Donald’s (mostly) not an idiot, but he’s still an everyman and should sound like one. The point of the bit have been to clear up his voice, but having him perfectly enunciate every single word in his little morale boosting speech, without even a hint of accent, while delivering it with a “big damn hero” tone of voice that he’s never used before when normal, just made it feel unnatural and jarring.

Plus, his delivery at times was a little lackluster at times that should have been really big moments, like when Donald busts down the door and tells Magica’s shadow puppets to get away from his kids.

Perhaps if it had happened during a less important or dramatic episode it would have been less apparent, and perhaps if he had had more time to familiarize himself with the character’s speaking mannerisms it would solve the issue, but as it stands, it was the worst time to drop in a Guest Voice actor cold turkey.

>What bothered me is that they forgot the major rule of using the characters, that they can’t be dicks to Donald
When was this ever stated

>could've just used tony anselmo's regular speaking voice
>just had to hire some minor random celebrity

That is usually the criticism with the specific plot they used outside it being cookie cutter

user... Cabelleros aired in the 1940s. No one on Yea Forums even remembers them.

No, you are correct. Perhaps it shouldn’t be an explosive fight, but there should definitely be a period of awkwardness and distance between her and the Triplets as she struggles to figure out how to re-integrate into their lives. She has spent a decade not being a part of their life and knows little to nothing about them or the experiences of raising children or how to do it right.

And on the children’s side, Sure she may be their mother, but she has never been the one to pick up them up from school everyday, or attend their little league games or woodchuck jamborees, or soothe them back to sleep after a bad dream. They’ve spent their entire lives without a mother, so they can hardly be expected now to trust this woman who they really barely know and has already demonstrated her unreliabilty and recklessness that she had been absent up until now, as their mother and fall into a routine that they never knew in the first place.

It shouldn’t be soap opera tier drama, but there should definetly be some new step-parent-esqe awkwardness.

No, I want it too. They shouldn't instantly forgive her for walking out on them, there should be hurt and resentment that's not overcome in a single episode. They should realize that Donald was right and those adventures can come with high price which is how their mom is now a cripple. There should be anger and siding with Donald over this stranger who birthed them, but there won't be.

>He doesn’t think people had VHS tapes
>He hasn’t seen the Caballeros threads

>he’s still an everyman
>literally the second greatest adventurer after Scrooge
>bffs with a demigod
>possibly immortal

Neither. Cut off her other limbs too and make her crawl around and eat my semen from a doggy bowl.

This sounds pretty hot tbqh

His feats in one adaption don’t change the core of his character user. Hell, one of the big reasons the idea that Donald is the ultimate badass came about is because in the comics he kept surviving and overcoming his dangerous travels, while still being an average joe who just wanted a happy easy life, trying to get ahead and help his family. It’s because he doesn’t lose touch with his roots as an average joe that’s made him that much more endearing and given him so much staying power.

Will the moon people be this season’s villain?

Attached: B9381A99-CA95-4245-91F1-7E2DBD83F134.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

I doubt it. They'll make them be good guys at the last second to help fight the real villains.

Well the first one. Drake Mallard could be the new modern Darkwing

Purple one wants the Della

Attached: F5D033B9-BF9B-4E74-AE83-5A6659528610.png (1334x750, 1.11M)

I like seeing human sized characters with the ducks. It makes them look cuter.

Humans don't exist in that universe, right? They're usually just dog creatures and ducks.

Darkwing Duck had that not-Krypton planet with basically humans but Earth is animal people only in DT/DW/TS.

You know, it just occured to me that the reason they’ve kept Donald explicitly a bachelor without even a mention of an offscreen significant other is probably so they wouldn’t have to address any potential issues with the Boys already having another mother figure in their lives when Della comes back.

Attached: A9A12474-876C-4547-9B4A-BAD8A25E9DB6.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

>deliberately setting them up as mother and father
All according to plan.

Eh, I think they could have written around it. Though I do appreciate the twincest subtext

There’s no humans in Ducktales, but there are occasionaly some humans I’n the comics. The Dognoses are practically human anyway.

Attached: 93956250-6664-43F7-900A-053FD0642913.jpg (374x318, 54K)

That's what I meant by "dog creature"

apparently we're getting another episode with Goldie in the next 10 episodes according to Angones giving out of context quotes on tumblr

Attached: goldie bear.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Attached: Out of contex goldie.jpg (1024x426, 40K)

Attached: DilaBd-VQAAC_Fm.jpg (1200x900, 107K)

wow more young Goldie and Scrooge

She definitely does

Attached: distracted_della_by_pixelkitties_dd1yohn.jpg (1000x875, 666K)

What are the odds that Dickie comes into play at some point

low

about as likely as us getting a perfect adaption of this

Attached: 1497771935111.jpg (1803x1292, 600K)

>dream is to adapt this
>disney will inevitably fuck it up

I don't think they'd skimp on that. It's hard not to see how Della's attitude got her in such a fucked position when she's missing a leg. I'm glad they really nailed that combination of a flawed but sympathetic character.

Probably low.

Attached: RCO013_1482336583.jpg (2048x3158, 1.1M)

Bet she's been watching Della for a LONG time.

>aired
>1940
>no tv

lol there were stations broadcasting as early as the 30's. you need to google some history fucktard

kek

I hope best duck comes back soon

Attached: 83fddcad2303d892443452f1e02e63bc.jpg (493x800, 47K)

>tfw i realized she only has 1 shirt

Attached: wenk.jpg (549x345, 46K)

We can hope.

Attached: Donald and Lena.gif (600x338, 986K)

Rumor has it Lena Dunham brings a glass of pebbles with her time she records lines with Webby's actress

Straight platonic friends doing straight platonic things

Attached: 0049814698.jpg (2400x2400, 840K)

I have good news for you.

Attached: 9npWpGJ1t4gtop.jpg (1218x653, 103K)

What did he actually say there?

>"I'm sure they'll be back soon"
>"They're probably okay"
Something like that, can't remember.

Why was it that when I wanted to talk about this show during season 1 everyone just shit on it constantly for this and that but now Yea Forums seems to have come around and enjoys it now

I'm just curious

Attached: tumblr_pc88quwHlA1ui8gkko1_1280.png (1280x1173, 630K)

Because season 1 was bad. It’s not rocket science bud.

Pretending to shit on shows is an attempt by shills who work as social media managers to create fake controversy, because even bad publicity is still good publicity.

People are always willing to write off reboots. Also The S1 finale and S2 in general are a bump in quality. Della's episode is amazing even if you don't follow the show.

>Best Duck
Settle down now, she’s about on par with Louie.

Ehh, the finale still loses some points for the Don Cheadle thing.

S2 is miles better than S1. For example, this episode had zero focus on the kids. Also, the writing got marginally better so people shit on it less.

It’s getting talked about now that we got new content. But also while it’s still not Yea Forums‘s preferred duck show., season two is actually really good compared to season one with only one episode being a dud

>Hey you're legal in shadow years, right?

I did admittedly feel like the only interesting season 1 episodes were ones that dealt with the lena/magica plot

It was the first one.

Nice picture.

Attached: Yurka-San.jpg (1578x2129, 227K)

Attached: lena webby.jpg (480x674, 205K)

[FRIENDSHIP IS POWER]

>Worst design
>Was absolutely ready to hate her guts
>Is easily the best kid tied with Louie
Pleasently surprised.

Season 2 was a big jump forward in quality.
It still hasn't fixed all the issue's season 1 has but it's clear the writers understood what did and didn't work on the first season and are trying to improve.

What type of bird is the new character supposed to be?

you know donald wants to smash that pussy

A raven probably. It wouldn't surprise me if she was somehow tied to Ratface or Poe considering Lena is here too.
If she's voiced by Raven Symone I'm gonna fucking die.

Attached: Algorab.jpg (250x156, 17K)

Imagine Ducktales pulling an actual 127 hours scene

>imagine Ducktales actually doing something adventure related
Never

I mean this is canonlogically what happened, just with most of it off camera

Will she start living in Mcduck Manor?

Attached: D9886CAD-DE06-4F87-897D-9C8D2B83D568.gif (500x281, 1.53M)

Probably, wasn't she homeless before?

She lived in some sewer or something by the ocean iirc

Yeah she was a squatter I guess.

Seeing Scrooge warm up a little bit over S1 was really nice. I'm happy they were able to show his softer side while not losing the focus of his character.

Attached: e.jpg (1280x720, 460K)

I'm just glad scrooge chewed out Webby

>blistering sexual tension intensifies

Attached: Donald Lena couch.jpg (1280x720, 346K)

scrooge wants her to live there cause he wants to smash that box

I'm not a big Webby fan but the Scrooge/Webby episode is one of my favorites.

Good taste.

Attached: 1535681978365.jpg (599x397, 65K)

delete this

I really hope not, the focus on the wrong characters was S1's main problem and it's something that they've slowly fixed.

Sadly, they have to address the fact that she literally became her shadow.

Sure, but that doesn't mean that she has to become part of the main cast

Her room was under that outdoor theater from her introduction episode.

Attached: DC451302-D481-428A-9223-459BACA591F7.jpg (1294x692, 404K)

Wasn't that changed in later episodes

I've missed a lot of episodes, is there a mega file dump out there to help me out? I got the latest one.

>ctrl f
>mega

>that room
Younger Donald and her would probably get along.

Attached: Donald's guitar.png (1280x720, 692K)

There's at least 10 people who ship Lena x Donald

All right, motherfuckers.

strawpoll.me/17622766

Attached: 1536467494605.png (472x605, 301K)

Oh shit, missed that.

I can't really decide, but I voted Launchpad because he's underrated.

Attached: gear.jpg (1280x720, 421K)

Launchpad got my vote!

Attached: sea launchpad.png (800x451, 602K)

I love his offscreen adventure gags.

>offscreen adventure gags
>can't include DW ONCE
>can't include any references to gossamer

DW isn't confirmed real (yet)

Gossamer's Looney Tunes, man.

Attached: gossamer-looney-tunes-ac0ca306-9e2e-48e3-8856-21533fa4b90-resize-750.jpg (736x530, 40K)

gosalyn

The other user probably meant Gosalyn.

Easy mistake to make. They're both redheads.

There is probably gonna be a Darkwing episode coming up

Attached: 4EC92111-41DA-468E-B98C-6DD2C324FD9A.jpg (800x600, 75K)

so when della comes back and becomes the pilot launchpad is gonna go help out the now found out to be real dw right?

Ah they are gonna bust in on a case injure Darkwing and have to sub in for him.

I sure hope so

Darkwing will probably get Loopy McQuack as his pilot.

Attached: Lena and Webby.gif (320x180, 507K)

I wonder if that gets awkward.

how many times has webby schlicked to thoughts of lena while lena in shadow form did the same motions while she was watching

Attached: Lena Webby.jpg (1280x1473, 438K)

twitter.com/SamanthaCKing/status/1107133292241780736

What are the chances the girl alien is the good one and the guy is the bad one?

Attached: D11TKgGVYAErIM9.jpg (1200x673, 62K)

is Lena even a real duck or just a spell Magica used

I wouldn't be suprised if that was the case

Probably.

Attached: 4B772C70-1912-42AD-A2A2-5F1AB6A0E608.png (1334x750, 764K)

The facial expressions on the ducks are pretty impressive.

Attached: caught.jpg (1280x720, 549K)

I knew he looked familiar to me.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 9.53.33 PM.png (1440x900, 1.07M)

100 %

The male alien is 100% a villain.
Not sure what his motive would be though.

The season 1 finale says that lena was created from Magica’s shadow when she got trapped into the number one dime.

>"The girl just defeated our worst enemy in a matter of seconds by singing it a lullaby"
>I wonder what his motive would be

Magica really ducked up giving her free will

I mean he's not too big of a villain if he just wants to kill the bug.
I don't see how that'd impede Della.

>this city is made of gold!
>I need gold to escape, but alien won't let me have gold

There is some fan theory going around that Lena's appearance was based on what Magica looked like when she was kid/teen

Bullshit, but I believe it. How do they explain her turning green?

She wasn't originally, if they wanted to bring her back they could handwave it saying it was rez sickness or something.

She turned back into a white duck after her staff broke.

Attached: 887DA976-7CAE-4509-9550-58FDED8E9259.jpg (320x180, 13K)

Weren't there some, like, human-looking Knights Templar statues in the original Ducktales show? Or am I just high?

Armor made for ducks apparently looks the same as for humans

I mean like, you could see their faces and they didn't have dognoses.
Maybe I dreamed it.

I do know Carl Barks did one story with human characters in it, so it's technically canon that there are at least a few humans running around in Barks' universe. But Disney chewed him out about it so only that one story ever got published.

Ducktales 87 had druids not templars in Casle McDuck. Maybe you mixed it up with the Don Rosa story “the old castle’s other secret”

Attached: 5DE9E042-50D8-45C8-8BE1-12F07D51BA8D.jpg (734x533, 38K)

Silly Della, Ducks don't have teeth.

Honestly, the overarching story has been pretty disappointing.
Nowhere near as good as the author reveal in Gravity Falls.

>Still watching Dyketales

Duckperson biology is unclear

Attached: the most scottish.jpg (1280x720, 515K)

Disney ducks have teeth show up whenever the expression calls for it.

Attached: della.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

The problem is she's firing on ALL cylinders. Even the cylinders that contradict the other cylinders.

never, they blew their budged on online marketing.

I watch it for Webby.

Satan is based

Attached: he said it.jpg (992x558, 205K)

Don't ducks uhhhhh naturally float

Give me a lesbian show that isn't a boring city setting and I will eat that shit up

>Penumbra helps Della escape not because she's a good guy, but because she loathes the idea of their glorious Moon victory being dependent on a stupid Earthling

user, the two major complaints people here had about this show were that Webby was getting too much screentime compared to the triplets and fears that Della would be portrayed as some flawless, unimpeachable Strong Female Character archetype. Season 2 remedied both of those issues in relatively short order.

>Della with or without cyborg leg?

no FULL Star Fox, no deal.

Attached: 1665.Nintendo_2D00_Power_2D00_Star_2D00_Fox_2D00_Cover[1].jpg (610x572, 113K)

>I'm a genius
>oh no

Attached: Fox Legs.jpg (650x1040, 163K)

When is Webby going to notice her damn shadow?! Lena could talk to hers, what gives

Maybe not autistic shut-in ducks whose grandmothers taught them twenty ways to escape from kidnappers but never took them to the pool?

samus looking stronk

>but what if I'm kidnapped at sea
>eh don't worry about it
>

Attached: IMG_8439 1.png (650x954, 260K)

Why doesnt Lena reach out and touch Webby? Maybe they're waiting for the kids to play shadow puppets or something to remember Lena exists.

Attached: Hands in the Dark.gif (320x240, 2.85M)

>kidnapped at sea

Funny, but Scrooge hadn't left the house in years prior to the time Donald and the triplets showed up. There wasn't going to be any "at sea" happening.

Maybe you need that magic amulet in order to do that?

Attached: F8CCBEFB-A513-4CCA-9E52-1C0C3E7A7217.jpg (800x450, 42K)

When will the triplets finally get their spotlight?

You mean all together in one episode? 'Cause they've had tons of episodes devoted to one or two of them.

They have.

Attached: We'rehereDonald2.webm (848x480, 1.25M)

Magica couldn't touch her shadow vessel,
Sadly Webby took off the bracelet and forgot about her fling the moment she saw a magazine about old man canes or something

>Webby took off the bracelet
Another curse of WebbyTales

The big duck woman, and gyro?

>claim to be bffs
>have cute bracelet to signify this
>friend gets deleted
>have a big dramatic moment about losing your best friend
>have one last mournful look at your only tether to your lost friend
>toss it in a dusty shelf never to be seen again
Some friend.

That's a women for ya

>hey guys we're rebooting Ducktales and making it fucking awesome
>now enjoy these 2-3 month hiatuses between new episodes

Attached: 1552252055167.jpg (660x680, 55K)

It’s funny how Glomgold views himself.

Attached: 257ECA0A-AC60-418D-BE30-2FCFB527863E.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

In the meantime, enjoy Johnny Test

Based in shit taste maybe.

Webby never left the house until then though, so by that logic all the rest of the training was pointless too.

Webby in lifejacket tho

Scrooge wasn't going on adventures, but he would go to the money bin and back.. Also it's not like bad guys couldn't snatch her from the mansion or its grounds, either.
I don't see why she should have been taught to swim when she wasn't taught so many other nonessential things.

Do all of the kids have gold in their teeth?

Edgelords can be the loudest in the room, user. The reviews for season one were pretty positive from every reviewer outside this place.

The complainers here most screeched about three things: Three Caballeros not being on TV, forgetting people couldn't like both; becoming alarmist because Webby wasn't in the background and tried to tie her to some hidden SJW movement; finally they expected Ducktales to be the Donald show, forget the source material.

Really most of the those people have left because the show isn't as hot right now. Maybe once the season gets going again outside this Gravity Fall style airing hell they might come back for more edge.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-08-15-09h50m05s579.png (1280x738, 603K)

>dewey supposed to be the dumb one
Dude's a player and a half.

Attached: pour one out.jpg (992x558, 358K)

So this show is actually good? I should sit down and watch it? If Donald is an actual character, I'd like that. He was always my favorite. My brother (he's 7) watches clips of it on youtube every once in a while so I was wondering if it would be worth watching alongside him.

Same situation with Gravity Falls.

Donald is an actual character but he's only in about 20% of the episodes. You'll probably get a kick out of the first one though.

Attached: donald fucking dies.jpg (1280x720, 429K)

Only if the name of the game is “How to make an absolute tit of yourself”.

>everyone else is edglords!
>o-o-other sites like it!
Literally 2 sentences in and it’s already easy to tell that you’re incredibly butthurt about other people’s taste not being as bad as yours

He may be butthurt, but he's not wrong.

I don’t see how he isn’t.

>Donald is an actual character, I'd like that.
You want Legend of the 3 Caballeros.

Is that any good? First I've heard of this.

VOTE FOR SCROOGE GODDAMNIT

Attached: FA3DAE34-EE40-4BA9-972E-5237FA253B00.gif (482x550, 2.14M)

Why are they so cute together?

They’re both the worst characters so you don’t feel bad for whoever gets stuck with them.

It's pretty great imo. Lots of great humor, characters that bounce off each other, and lots of adventuring. Solid use of Donald and his amigos, a great pair of villains in a easy to follow story with a simple arc for best duck.

It was considered a huge leap over new Ducktales in every way to the point of creating mild friction between the two shows. The fact it was buried in another country to hide it for Angones show to not have competition says a lot. Doesn't rely on 2cool4u humor and holding itself above having fun.

Cool. Guess I’ll go watch it. And the original flick.

>It was considered

Nice passive voice.

Attached: Weasel_Words.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Attached: most scottish.jpg (157x284, 40K)

Attached: 00C2C3BD-084E-42D0-8382-1D98573788BD.jpg (1244x700, 202K)

I don't understand.

That Glomgold looks remarkably similar to Abel Konnery.

Attached: Abel and Adrianna Adelaide Konnery.png (416x351, 301K)

The passive voice is often used to obscure who is saying things, to insert editorial opinions into supposedly objective news reports, or to lend an air of vague authority to a statement. E.G. "It's been shown that gluten will kill you."
Try replacing "it was considered" with a more specific phrasing that tells who did the considering:

>I and a bunch of other anonymous nerds on Yea Forums considered it a huge leap over new Ducktales

Even like that Scrooge still is the best

Attached: 17CE727D-1ABB-4A49-B2C7-885DEAB8D553.gif (500x281, 1.88M)

Sam King's art is so fucking ugly.

>I and a bunch of other distinguished fellows with standards
FTFY

I just like Della's expression.

If they are the ones who find Caballeros better then those nerds are based

Looks like Bubba is going to have an episode.

Attached: 3520C8DE-F94D-4FF4-B062-94F0492130E0.jpg (1280x960, 144K)

I hope it's not more than one.

One is too many, IMO, but I'll settle for it. Especially if it placates his eleven fans worldwide. They exist, right?

Maybe it will be like the Doofus episode? Like Bubba will be an annoying pest that the cast wants to get rid of.

Attached: AE17E110-0C5A-4962-80B1-7D18877B3DC6.gif (826x428, 1.43M)

I hope not

>Just remembered she's dead

Attached: hmf.png (250x269, 150K)

I love them.

>Christine Cavanaugh is dead
>Tara Strong will replace her

It sucks but I think they've done really well with the recasts.

That would be fine with me.

I mean, why did they keep putting him in the show? Somebody who worked there liked him for some reason. Probably brain damage.

>I mean, why did they keep putting him in the show?
The show was already shit at that point, so why not?

make me

Pretty high chances, Della is interacting with her more than the guy alien and her being offstandish is to throw the audience off into thinking she's bad. The guy was also way too nice and understanding only gave a bad vibe in the end.

Oh no, don't spoil the tweest!

Honestly that was still rather uncomfortable. You don’t need to apologize for the mistakes of the past, just don’t make them again.

I sincerely hope they are mistaken for a couple at least once, even though i know that would probably bring the Mouse down on their heads.

Attached: 1541899349385.jpg (2478x720, 269K)

I could see it, but duckcest literally is only a thing on Yea Forums. God help them if they let thar hell out to the world
>Soul vs soulless
Man did they miss the entire point of the characters with this plot

Attached: 1438378535812.jpg (448x349, 25K)

That little auctioneering bit they did in L3C was cute and did a good job of showing off their characters.

>they start trying to outbid each other
>the smiley face
Too adorable.

Attached: tumblr_pc9zxvcFKk1tz7abs_540.jpg (400x426, 47K)

>keep it together, della
>Donald can't know
>Scrooge is so proud
>the facade must hold

When will we have a T3C thread again, we need to share more comfy images and talk about best triplets
And where do they put their phones

When 3C show finally airs in America

We can make this a 3cabs thread.
>spoiler
They stick them in their pockets.

Attached: May June April.webm (848x480, 2.83M)

Need to get back to making webms. Made a few from the Mexico episode, but only 2 are triplet related.

Attached: dirtylaundry.webm (850x480, 2.65M)

Attached: History.webm (850x480, 2.21M)

The new Ruben

Can we appreciate for a second how each of those eggs are larger than Della's body?

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 424K)

I think it's just foreshortening... I hope.

Attached: Donald and Della fight.jpg (676x326, 39K)

considering Gummy Bears is now canon in DT there were humans at one point.

Looks like the humans got replaced with animals.

Attached: gummy bears.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

uhhh im just going to assume they're super soft until after they come out

Gummy Bears? The fuck is that

youtube.com/watch?v=2HCjQbKowUo

Those old intros always remind me of how much I love how they did a bunch of versions in other languages

BOKURA NO NAKAMA GUMMI BEAR

How do you think she was able to cut off her own leg? Laying those things seriously upped her tolerance for pain.

I figure the ship probably crushed it so much there wasn't much to cut. Duck legs are skinny.

I want this to be adapted even if just for the chapter where we see the scene where Donald's parents meet. Donald's mom chasing away the entire USA army with a broom is hilarious.

Probably from the wreck ship parts or moon rocks, both with jagged edges enough to slice tissue and its probably easy to puncture the bones since that heavy hunk of metal already crush her bones. Now how she cut the nerve in her leg is a whole different story.

I mean Aron Ralston from 127 Hours was able amputate his own arm with a dull pocket knife.

Considering what duck penises are shaped like, the process of making those eggs proabbly made laying them look like a breeze.

*preg fetish intensifies*

>I mean Aron Ralston from 127 Hours was able amputate his own arm with a dull pocket knife.
Fake movies don't count as real fact

Pure evil.

So have other classic Disney films yet we remember them because we've seen them. What's your point?

Pretty good. Couldn't remember watching a more feel good show in a while. The cameos from other Disney shorts were one of my favorite things about it. Scrooge even appears in it.

Attached: e11_thanks_a_camelot_humphrey_three_caballeros_by_giuseppedirosso-dcgnw0g.jpg (1191x670, 69K)

Fucktales

I’d argue it’s far and away the best show Disney has ever made based on a existing property

Cool. I’m getting the original film now and I’ll start watching the show soon. This thread seemed largely negative, calling it soulless so I was getting doubts.

That was the DuckTales episode with the Caballeros they were talking about, not the Caballeros show.

Oh! Well, you could see why I got confused. You know, I don't think I ever watched the original Ducktales all the way through. I would just watch it on TV whenever it was on. Maybe I should also go through all that?

thicc ressurgense?

No one person remembers "mr ichabod"

The original Ducktales sucked, just like the majority of shows at that time only the theme song is good. Just read the comics

Should I just buy Life and Times or do I need something more involved? Also, if the general consensus is that the original aged like milk, is the new one actually better than the old one? Even season 1?

Read Carl Barks comics (original Scrooge creator) and Don Rosa comics (creator of Life and Times, defined most of the current Duck universe).

Maybe she brought her pocketknife?

Attached: 9710E4BD-01C5-4CC4-9DE8-AEEA9209730A.jpg (310x445, 20K)

Both are inferior to the comics
Original was always bad
The new one's S1 is worse, but S2 is good

I've been first time watching OG Ducktales and enjoying it. The humor is more gag and slapstick, plots varied with adventure and duckberg centered eps balanced.

>Don Rosa comics (creator of Life and Times, defined most of the current Duck universe).
Don Rosa really didn't define anything.
He's my favorite duck creator, but he hasn't had a very heavy influence on the rest of the duckverse.
Even outside the italian sphere(where Rota and Scarpa's influence is unchallenged in scope by anyone but Barks) he's arguably less influential on the modern duckverse proper than the italians have been.
Heck, you could argue americans Kinney and Hubbard had more influence than Rosa due to Fethry alone.
That being said, that user should definitely read Don Rosa, his work is fantastic.

What did the italians do

Uh, so if I go into a Barnes and Noble, which collection should I ask them to order first? I can’t seem to find the name of Vol 1 of the Complete Carl Barks Disney Library.

just wait until the new edition releases later this year

>not ponytails nor cotton tails
Ponies and bunnies btfo for cuteness

>“Christmas on Bear Mountain”
>“Lost in the Andes”
>“Only a Poor Old Man”

There's not much continuity really in Duck comics, you can mostly read them in any order (outside of Life and Times which is a serial). Sometimes they will refer to past events or baddies, but it's more as a cameo than a real plot point.

Attached: ScroogeMuseum.jpg (524x328, 63K)

Okay. I’ll get those three mentioned then and go from there.

They were the ones to really cement the "Donald grows up on the farm" thing which is very heavily used all throughout Europe. Even Quack Town itself(a later creation related to that) has been utilized by non-italians.
They pretty much propelled Rockerduck to prominence in the rest of Europe as well. Same for Fethry to a rather big degree(though Hubbard and Kinney should not be dismissed there).
Heck, you can actually see their influence in the '87 Ducktales Glomgold, who is honestly more similar to Rockerduck, complete with hat-eating and everything.
That's just off the top of my head, I suspect there's a lot more if I look into it.
I don't doubt Rosa will end up heavily influential in the long run, but he's just kinda too recent still.
He's a late 80s early 90s creator.
The big two Italians are Rota(early 70s) and Scarpa(Early 50s, and to make that even more notable he kept at it for roughly 50 years, on and off).
It also kinda hurts that Rosa's body of work is kinda small compared to some.

Long hair

Attached: della foggernaut by yurka-san.jpg (2048x1685, 294K)

Untrue, I watched the Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad when I was a kid.

There is no Carl Barks library volume 1 yet. It starts with volume 5 “Christmas on Bear Mountain” which is the story Scrooge first appeared in.

Attached: E6514ADF-B4F9-48A8-A5B6-94848B890243.jpg (364x499, 46K)

In France we have La Dynastie Donald Duck which has all the Carl Barks stories in chronological order and it's fucking rad. And there's a separate (shorter) Scrooge collection for Don Rosa.

Attached: donald_duck_glenat_lot_1-23.jpg (1000x673, 150K)

>It starts with volume 5
What kind of Hokey shit is that?

Attached: C4F836CE-073B-4DBF-A1B5-BF6D3F9FBDCF.jpg (224x224, 22K)

I usually prefer shoulder length hair, but long hair looks much better in the style of the show.

America is fucking retarded about most things, and shitty scheduling is one of those things.

>Rosa has a small body of work
I think it's mostly because Rosa takes so much time to do one page compared to other artists, and how much intensive research he did for some of them.

Isn't that how it usually works?

Wow, those are beautiful.

It's a combo of those two, yes.

Wait connect did the amulet and coin have? What a bunch of bull my on demand doesn't have the season finalé

I think perhaps I misspoke. I wasn't asking what she used to cut off her leg, I was rhetorically asking how she was able to withstand the pain.

They didn't actually start with Volume 5, either. The first one they published was Volume 7, Lost in the Andes. Then they skipped around all over the place and now they're moving forward in chronological order. But they still haven't released volumes 1-4. I think Fantagraphics' reasoning is that the earliest Barks stories weren't his strongest and so they want to save those for later in the line when people are just trying to complete their collections.

Daisy soon

Attached: 1438378535363.jpg (402x521, 32K)

>worst girl

Fucking yikes

Why don't people like her?

Only if they wanted to have April, May and June show up once or twice a season.

Ew please no.
Because in 80% of her appearances she has no reseeming qualities and is only there to be a problem in Donald’s Life, and because there are so many better options.

>Only if they wanted to have April, May and June show up once or twice a season.
Having the girls around would be worth having Daisy. They were great in 3Cabs and I'd welcome more of them.

triplet nieces > triplet nephews

agreed

Attached: 1438378535714.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Looks like Daisy is letting one rip on that chair.

I just hope they utilize the dutch look.

Attached: April, May and June.jpg (481x700, 200K)

For me it's because when I was a kid there was just too fucking many "Daisy" stories where the whole plot was either about her pitting Donald against Gladstone in some material competition for her love, or making Donald feel like shit and work himself half to death to be able to afford to buy her jewelry or a ticket to some gala.

I never had a problem with Quack Pack Daisy though.

Magicia was trapped in Scrooge's number one dime and the amulet was Magica's staff

Attached: Magica dime.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Ah the halcyon era when Daisy was a skank.

What's the matter?

Attached: Daisy morning.gif (500x374, 1.47M)

Well, I watched the original flick. I didn't have any real expectations going in, but it certainly wasn't what I expected. It was a bit tough to follow and I wish they didn't put in a bunch of different latin american languages without subtitles. But fun stuff. As for them not being a dick to Donald, I dunno, there was plenty of cartoony dickishness amongst them. Also, I don't know how they are gonna modernize the two other birds. One has a cigar constantly and the other is constantly shooting revolvers.

I did find the fact that they explained what a pinata was to be amusingly quaint, but I get it was a different time. Also, I apparently need to be a duck on an all woman beach in Mexico.

Attached: Burrito.jpg (261x333, 16K)

>As for them not being a dick to Donald
That's more in the 3C show and comics

Attached: 1532281613592.jpg (1298x502, 58K)

Still hot in a way.

I'm just saying that the original film had them be pretty mean to each other. Also, I didn't know this was after Saludos Amigos. Should I watch that now? I guess I could just get both and watch whatever comes up first.

3C show was "released" like last year
Saludos Amigos was released in 1942

I meant the original movie. We're talking past each other. I'm not retarded though.

Attached: 1539644394321.jpg (449x447, 96K)

When will the “they’re mean in the original” meme end
They are having playful fun without bad intent. They are significantly more pure in later media however

Attached: E38A5494-4501-4C6B-B3DE-E58C54DE487B.jpg (236x236, 22K)

I'm not a fan of the hair. It always makes me think they're wearing wigs compared to looking naturally part of their feathers.

Attached: caretodance?.webm (850x480, 1.91M)

Attached: rugcuttingskills.webm (850x480, 1.46M)

Attached: Xandrablush.webm (850x480, 1.5M)

Attached: Xandra'sBrushWithDeath.webm (850x480, 2.63M)

Attached: XandraDancesWithDeath.webm (850x480, 2.48M)

Last one.

Attached: Weird.webm (850x480, 745K)

>humans in duckburg
Who allowed this?

Gods and, anthropomorphized personifications, and extra dimensional magical entities, like Madam Mim on occasion, get a pass on that.

They're not in Duckberg.

where else would they be

That episode they were in Mexico, but they visited all sorts of places throughout the show.

hope so too
and keep them pretty fun characters like in L3C

Attached: keriwi1.tumblr tumblr_phwygh0TPe1xcdqgpo1_1280.jpg (720x266, 102K)

I really wanna see Goofy in Ducktales. Max too, but mostly goofy. Max so the Nephews can be just horrible to him completely accidentally (except Louie) and have to feel bad about it (except Louie)

It’s sad how little Donald-shipping there is from the rest of the internet on Nu-Ducktales. Seriously, there isn’t even that much of the expected fujoshit of him and Gladstone. I guess it just goes to show the lack of taste in other sites.

Why is Gosalyn named after a baby goose?

Is there even Ducktales shipping in general. Not just with Donald, I don’t see it with really anyone or any character outside this board
Meanwhile Caballeros is rolling in the fujos

Webby

There's some LaunchpadDella shippers already.

Scrooge and Goldie?

*Launchpadella

Attached: 41toFt7zi6L._SX353_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (355x499, 18K)

Webby x Lena

There are some humans living in duckburg or at least close to it

Attached: post-277-1217035794.jpg (1086x385, 87K)

Carl Barks.

How does that ship even work?

When I read this, I said "McQuack?" I felt like an idiot. No, Launchpad Jones. Della with Launchpad Jones.

>Meanwhile Caballeros is rolling in the fujos
I ship the caballeros and Daisy's nieces.

But Launchpad is gay.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pb7p97nBYP1sl1m1c_500.png (500x615, 120K)

Based and niecepilled
When are we getting cute fanart of them

Probably not until it officially releases in May if even then.

because shes still a kid

duh, retardo!

>Gos changes her name to Goose Mallard when she turns 18

>getting this upset over the name of a cartoon character that doesnt exist

besides her name is gosalyn not gosling

Who's supposed to be upset?

She passed out as her leg was crushed.
The nerves (and everything else below the knee) were very likely dead from the lack of blood by the time she woke up.

They’re both pilots. That’s literally it.

This thread should have died days ago

So close

The new series is terrible

No episodes until the summer just give up

Whatever man

At least now you're done

Holy shit this man is mad as hell

I dunno, I'd be mad too if I paid for a pass and all I got was regular Yea Forums threads.