With Pic related's creator saying that it most likely won't be returning (after Dramarama) due to parodying reality TV...

With Pic related's creator saying that it most likely won't be returning (after Dramarama) due to parodying reality TV not really being a big market these days, how would you revive Total Drama?

Attached: 05F6B8FB-5F3A-4BB3-985A-332CA34271BD.jpg (960x1440, 175K)

It takes place in a high school.

Make them actors like Kappa Mikey

Make some epilogue about how the cast is trying to move on with their life after the shows was cancelled because of safety violations. Have the characters entering college or something.

Or just make one last spinoff involving Big Brother.

Add more thicc girls and put it on Adult Swim

Honestly I think reality TV going out of style isn't a very good reason to can the series, "characters compete to win a big prize" seems like a concept that'd be pretty universally accepted even without the reality TV part

Have they parodied youtubers and twitch streamers yet? I'd be surprised if they didn't but I'm not sure how much material you can make with that in a cartoon.

please stop making total drama

I was thinking that too. If they wanted to cash in on what kids like these days.

Make them twitch streamers.

>With Pic related's creator saying that it most likely won't be returning (after Dramarama) due to parodying reality TV not really being a big market these days, how would you revive Total Drama?
Magical Girl series with as much fanservice as they can get away with in a PG series

Attached: tdi__super_girls_by_minako25-d1o0wpv.jpg (600x806, 188K)

with a sequel to RR. it was a good show.

By Gen Urobuchi?

>Make some epilogue about how the cast is trying to move on with their life after the shows was cancelled because of safety violations. Have the characters entering college or something.
Something like this, but a movie. Chris is now an escape convict, and the government tries to use the original campers to find Chris who is hiding somewhere on the island. Like Hangover 3.

Attached: Hangover3-Wide-drop.jpg (1249x699, 323K)

Make it a reality-doco parody about the show/cast (like Behind the Laughter)

So who ends up addicted to prescription painkillers?

Cody, Owen, Al or Dave

And who ends up dying from it?

None

Cody commits over never getting Gwen though

How about Dawn?

Probably continues with her lifestyle

Does she get impregnated?