Storytime: Spider-Man and Deadpool #47

Alright guys, it’s time once again that we continue reading the major marvel event, get ready, because this one is a doozy! Settle into your favorite easy chair, get yourself a snack a drink and a smoke if your partake and join us as we read Spider-Man and Deadpool #47!

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1902, 2.73M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1862, 2.95M)

Punisher in this shot makes me laugh so fucking hard, like, Frank, what are you even doing that’s helpful here?

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1899, 3.41M)

And he’s STILL shooting on his way to a fiery death, this is both hilarious and right on point for Frank

Attached: image.jpg (1625x1242, 3.4M)

Honestly I’d like to read that Silk vs The X-Men story

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1862, 2.59M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1855, 2.71M)

One of the things that bother me about this issue is how Horak draws Spidey’s Head, it just looks to sharp if that makes sense

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1847, 2.76M)

That last panel is a perfect reaction image

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1795, 2.35M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1829, 2.25M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1859, 2.67M)

And this page, man these two panels just sum up how I currently feel about the spider-man franchise

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1907, 2.64M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1902, 2.7M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1885, 2.5M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1893, 3.11M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1892, 3.49M)

If there was ever something that needed an action figure it’s Spirit of Vengeance Mega Crystar

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1847, 3.41M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1854, 2.79M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1854, 2.7M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1902, 2.74M)

I

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1894, 2.83M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1870, 2.76M)

And that’s all for this issue, so, what did you like, what did you hate? Did you find any good reaction images? Let the discussion begin.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1868, 1.83M)

I always have fun with this duo

They do a great job playing off one another

Absorbing Man could just absorb the Lava.

I'm digging it.

The pacing is pretty dreadful. Nothing happens in those last pages, that's a pretty terribly written fight.

This is true, I wonder if that wasn’t supposed to be Thunderball originally

Doesn't Doom have the ability to fly out of there? And couldn't Venom, Spider-Gwen, and I presume Miles use webbing to get out of there?

Probably a doombot, as for Gwen and Miles and Venom, maybe the rocks around them are too loose to attach webbing to? And isn’t Gwen a full time symbiote host now? I can’t imagine Venom or any symbiote would be happy about all that lava and rising heat.

No Screwball, 0/10

this fucks, in a good way

Shootin hard.

>Miles is drowning in the lava
Stay dead nigga

>Miles fucking dying
GOOD

Thanks for the storytime.

which franchise will Robbie try to save next

You are welcome!
My vote is for New Mutants

Thanks for the read.

Bump for readers

Bump

Storytime thread of Yea Forums, RISE

This is more fun than their respective ongoings

I dunno man, ASM might not be as “fun” as SM/DP right now, but overall I’d say ASM is the better comic

Ah yes, "Reapers"

I don’t get it

>Squirrel Girl
>dead

You talk about your fake news, boy howdy... all y'all know she'd wipe the floor and ceiling with this jabroni.

Have you ever heard about Mass Effect

Only if it’s off panel

I was honestly trying to forget that waste of fucking memories...

Bumpbump

i forgot this came out. my LCS stopped ordering issues for some reason, so im way behind on this.

Start a pull list at your LCS and tell them to add SM/DP onto your list, then they’ll have to order at least one copy for you

Bump

Bumper

Huh, is this still going on?

But user it was.

Wait holy shit he killed Squirrel Girl off-panel how fucking strong is he?

I think spidey is feeling what the other avengers feel about him.

it's all an illusion!

bumping

Good morning thread, time to drink your coffee

I know you are the same guy who storytimes this series every week. You are the reason I stopped storytiming SM/DP . You are really excited to share this story, I dont wanna take this from you . Cheers.

Thanks OP, good read.

Only problem is that I usually start my threads a day late due to having to work and what not. It’s pretty enjoyable, and I thank you, cheers!
Glad you liked it user, we are slowly getting closer to issue #50, can’t wait

Attached: image.jpg (899x516, 567K)

Bump

Bumpbumpbump

what?

You know with people relearning about Pete's identity in Spencer's ASM I wonder if this will actually stick.