Remember a year ago when people said he was aging really well and still had more years to go until he was gone?

Remember a year ago when people said he was aging really well and still had more years to go until he was gone?
Kekekek

Attached: C51A4395-6896-4323-8BCF-AE4584E09B9D.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Yeah... thinking about him

Attached: Captain Marvel.jpg (816x1200, 154K)

Imagine being the type of person that makes a thread like this. Pretty pathetic desu

Fuck, what an attention whore

Attached: stan the man 2.png (1254x3134, 538K)

>making a thread to mock a person's death
Come on, OP.

His death was less of a shitstorm than I expected

>blocks your path

Attached: Duke.jpg (2048x3077, 984K)

he was killed by disney because he was interfering too much with development. He wanted to make good movies that were fun and enjoyable.

They're both gonna outlive Charles. It's fucking glorious.

>forgetting the one true Lich

Attached: rs_1024x759-180829091909-1024-Kirk-Douglas-JR-082918.jpg (1024x759, 69K)

why do you have such a large image of this guy?

>caring about dead people

Attached: DFB52FF3-C1BA-4790-81E9-80B8B25973E6.jpg (406x362, 33K)

>Hey, remember that guy that died
>lololol
wow OP you sure are edgy and cool. whats ur sekret?

>That person actually CARES about others
>lmaoing my ass off
rekt

>the absolute state of nu/co/ "screencaps"
pathetic desu

it was bittersweet, desu, after his wife died he lost his will and his "handlers" and bitch daughter were milking him for all he was worth
you reap what you sow apparently, glad he's in ripping in piece now

Attached: TzEWCxb_d.jpg (640x948, 54K)

Are all the MCUcks like this?

>t. ladderbro

>Implying he's dead

Well, his health was deteriorating ever since his wife passed.

Stan's still kicking. Haven't you see his Twitter feed? I don't know where people are getting it in their heads that he died.

Attached: 1549231261143.jpg (500x373, 17K)

This meme is the cringiest thing this shithole board has ever produced

Attached: 1545440574377.png (594x582, 41K)

I was surprised he lived even one full year after his wife died, much less 16 months. A lot of people die of proverbial heart break when their spouse dies, especially when it was a life-long marriage like theirs was.

Is it true that you can die of a broken heart?

for old men who lose their wives, there's a trend
also, Carrie Fisher's mom died a day after Carrie died

Absolutely, though obviously not in literal terms.

It's oddly common to see otherwise healthy old people suddenly deteriorate rapidly once their spouse, or some other significant person in their life, dies. The grief puts a lot of strain on an already strained-by-age heart, their mental faculties may slow down alongside that too due to their thoughts being so clouded by the death of their life long love. This in turn keeps them from making healthy choices, they may drink more, or they may not get out of bed which is VERY bad for extremely old people as they need all the movement and exercise they can muster. They may refuse help, seeking to be alone. And so on, and so on, and so forth.

There are probably other very real and physical things that happen in the body as a result of the cascade of emotions and trauma, too. Our brains are incredibly influential on our medical well being, and if it's not feeling good, we aren't feeling good either.

Basically the was stress fucks with your heartbeat. It fucks up the rythymn in such a way that your heart can stop, i.e, a heart attack.

His wife died user.

He was on borrowed time after that.

Why are white women like this?

No. After his wife died I remember saying he wouldn't last long at all. He actually got over a year which is more than I expected

God i hate her

Faux girl power

There are people in this thread who'll be dead within a year.

I honestly miss the lich memes desu

Attached: 096523658.png (640x360, 227K)

She looks like she's trying to make a cover for her diss track on Stan Lee.

Isn’t he still alive?
I saw him tweet about the Captain Marvel film just recently