What do you think about this cartoon?

Attached: critic_01.jpg (800x1185, 114K)

It stinks.

It's meh. I like when they sneak illuminati refferences in a frame or dialogue. Not much else

I loved it as a kid but it hasn’t aged great because it’s so built on being 90s pop culture roulette. I still really love Duke and Franklin and I find the art style super charming but Man, you just did a Rainman reference! You just did a character wheeled out dressed as Hannibal Lector in a stretcher! Character based humor ages so much better.

Even sadder, watch Al and Mike’s season 7, 8, and 9 episodes. After The Critic, all they could make was “Remember Thiiiiis Movie.” Let’s do an entire sequence from Hair in a Mary Poppins episode. Let’s have Willy do a Flashdance scene. It’s relentless. They stopped being able to do “Reference! Reference! Reference!” charmingly after season 4 of The Simpsons.

BUY MY BOOK
BUY MY BOOK
BUY MY

Haaaaaaaa he said the line from the show
It’s funny because it does not stink

Attached: 5ACE0DC1-7B13-4D30-A583-0EEDC6A5A727.jpg (831x705, 64K)

a lot of the movies referenced are still classics to this day so its not that irking

Some episodes were meh, other were absolute kino. Overall pretty good.

Also both Margo and Alice were top tier girls

Attached: 1510297982271.png (750x1200, 456K)

I do agree that it's very much a product of its time, you can't argue though, that it's commentary on Hollywood and celebrities is still incredibly relevant even today. Especially more so when you see just how creatively bankrupt the hollywood machine is.

Though it is kind of funny how Keanu Reeves was characterized as a moron on the show, compared to the Memetic badass he is today.

One of my favorite shows but seeing it also makes me a bit sad. My older brother and I used to watch this and the Simpson. I bought him the dvds when they first came out as a birthday gift. It was the last gift I gave him before he died so I tend to tear up when I watch it.

Keanu Reeves was in Bill and Ted, that movie is so good of course he was gonna be associated with the character he played for a long time
Speed was probably his first big movie where he was actually a badass, that came out the year of the Critic

Never seen it. How similar is it in writing and tone to the crossover episode with The Simpsons?

Temptress! She knows what she's doing placing that bucket of popcorn betwixt her legs.

>Award shows where award shows win awards... get ma gun, boy.
This. Hollywood never changes, only its cast does.

It was more comfortably in its own world than on The Simpsons. Worth watching.

I love it.

Attached: Itstinks.jpg (480x360, 13K)

it smells nice

No, it actually does kinda stink

>real Hollywood today is even worse than the parody movies this show reviewed

Fuck, even the newest Jurassic Park movie is twice as silly as The Critic's Jurassic Park spoof. How did we come to this point..? Did the people behind The Critic legitimately see this future coming?

Attached: 141996172291.jpg (563x726, 203K)

I want to buy his book! Buy His Book! Buy His Book!

It deserved better.

which was cuter?

Attached: margo.png (1150x592, 828K)

The Hollywood actress from the first episode. I forget her name.

The "and even for a critic you're ugly" girl.

Why would you not want a Jurassic Park movie to be silly? I'm looking forward to it going full Dino Riders or dinosaur-human hybrids.

Attached: 51bo4fNXs3L._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 45K)