Jimmy Olsen , the new ras al ghul

Attached: 1552408273056.jpg (417x661, 184K)

DC really wants to keep Talia al Ghul as far away from Batman as possible, don't they? Every chance they get they pair her with another character or just shit on her as a huge manipulative slut not worthy of Batman's righteous dick.

>Jimmy Olsen blunders his way into leading the League of Assassins
I'd read it

It's a lot easier to justify Batman being in love with a thief than Batman being in love with an attempted mass murderer.

Attached: 7d59a1b8021c41f41afa7f778c0c1790.jpg (768x1024, 47K)

Love is love, bruh. Not to mention that Catwoman's constantly stabbing him in the back which should be a major turn-off.

based jimmy

Attached: Talia-al-Ghul-comic-book.jpg (1600x800, 241K)

Metaphorically, sure. But Talia has literally stabbed him multiple times.

Catwoman has literally stabbed him as well.

You don't need to shit on a paring to try and prop another. That's shitty, petty writing.

Yummy

Every Batman love interest have stabbed him, either metaphorically or literally.

The difference being Catwoman pretends that you could get to a point where stabbing you would no longer be an option where as Talia is always up front about stabbing being a constant possibility.
For me, it's the honest bitch.

Yummy Yummy

Attached: JimmyOlsen01.png (240x415, 140K)

Why would Jimmy settle for a woman like Talia? Wouldn't he be into more wholesome women? Then again I forgot this is bendis...

Whenever a writer wants to show that a character is cool, they've that character bang Talia. Because they feel that instantly set them up to be as cool as Batman, since now their pet character is Eskimo brother with Batman.

damian meet your new father

Attached: 1549573543811.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Attached: f6bdd7615230b4181c90600256dff072.jpg (472x830, 37K)

Talia killed his son.

jimmy

Talia was literally born to be a breeding slut.

For Batman.

And Bane :D

He was her son too. She had the right.

Nah. Fuck off, Bane.

Bane canonically fucked the shit out of talia

Attached: images (1).jpg (449x683, 88K)

Heard he wasn't that good in bed tho.

Bane, Azrael, Deathstroke, Red Hood... see the pattern? That's shitty writers trying to make their pet characters cool by having them fuck Batman's woman.

He still did it and there is nothing that can change that

Or Batman's equal since all of those characters were touted as anti-Batmen.

>jimmy 'freakin' olsen has settled down talia al tit'z

>Batman! I've just banged the Demon Head's daughter! That means we're equals! You've to fight me! I didn't spend several months of my life trying to woo that crazy bitch for nothing! Batman! Baaatman! Come back here!

>Sure, honey. I'll put in the word for you. Now take off your clothes
Man, imagine being Talia and having a line of men wanting to sex you all because of your ex.

damifan atill seethng ,first aged up jon , and now jimmy

Talia is the least compatible of all of Batman's love interest.

Shouldn't the Joker take that chance as well?

jimmy and talia son , will be the only league of smoke leader ? damian is a experiment

Talia wasn't always a criminal mastermind and international terrorist as big and evil as her father. She was essentially a Bond Girl.

Talia is her own person.

*boobs

No. He's saving his precious flower for Batman.

Technically she isn't even a person. She's just a comic book character.

I'm aware of that and I stand by my statement.

yes and based

I'm sure that will last.

Talia's entire character is her trying to be her own person and continually latching on to a certain type of man in order to fulfill her ambitions the way her father groomed her to. She's daddy issues personified.

I think that's you projecting.

Talia character revolved around Batman. Either in getting him to ally with her father and settle with her or in proving to him and father she could best both.
Everything else are just writers trying to make their pet character kewl by showing them banging Batman's love interest. They used to do the same with Catwoman.

It's been stated in the thread.
>bane
>Deathstroke
>Jason Todd
>Azrael
>Batman
She's got a type, she's got a pattern of using them. Prove me wrong.

batman vs jimmy olsen , who wins ?

Superman.
Because there is no way he wouldn't interfere in that fight and stop it from happening before it even begins. Bruce and Jimmy are his best friends. That shit won't fly with him.

J

Talia was groomed by her father to be the future queen of the world and that she would need a king as worthy of the crown as she was. Then he mind fucks her by telling her she's not good enough and needs a better man to make her whole. Again and again and again she seduces and manipulates an über chad in the vein of her father and attempts to prove him wrong.

Batman. His no kill policy doesn't extend to things that don't have a soul.

Most of the time she'd sleep with these characters because her father told her to do it, or to hurt Batman (so the writer could have their pet-character have that over Batman), or both.

jim

I think the funnier implication is Jimmy trying to connect with Damian

>Most of the time she'd sleep with these characters because her father told her to do it
If that's not some twisted daddy shit I don't know what to tell you is
>or to hurt Batman
Batman was supposed to kill her father and assume his place, proving her father right but also allowing her to surpass him.
I'm on team Talia here, her and Batman both have serious parental issues and I think the pairing makes more sense than BatCatBatCatBatCat but her motivations have always been consistent. She's daddy's little monster and her love for Batman fits perfectly.

so jimmy is better father

Based

She's not written as such, she's just a cock hole. It's actually quite sexist the way she's been written.

>damifan atill seethng ,first aged up jon , and now jimmy
Bendis stop stalking little girls.
Does anyone else find Bendis to be rather... troubled?

Wait jimmy is banging talia?
How the fuck did that happen

The Jimmy and Talia things is so dumb. Like I can't make any sense of why a powerful character in Talia would have any interest in a loser like Jimmy beyond Bendis not having any understanding of the character.

Bendis.

THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish Bendisfag.

It's become apparent that Bendis has crushes on various characters, and uses others to live out his own sordid fantasies.

Bendis is out to destroy the family.

It's obvious that Bendis wanted to be writing the Batman books. He also turned Talia's Leviathan into the big bad of the Superman books. He's turning into a whole event.

That would be if Maxima out of nowhere turned into Batman's big baddie.

There's something kind of funny about Bendis taking over Superman and doing literally the exact things everyone feared he would do
Like, we've pretty much got the man figured out
On the other hand goddammit why must we suffer like this

I'm just waiting for the moment he touches the Legion of Superheroes, because you know he's going to make a convoluted mess involving time-travel like he did with his All-New X-Men run.

>”Alright champ! Let’s go out for ice cream”
>”I’m on a strict diet and workout regime, Mr. Olsen. I’m not going to eat that trash and weaken myself”
>Jimmy goes for ice cream with Wonder Woman instead

What amazes me is that Bendis writes this and doesn't see the problem with it.tfw Bendis is to Superman what Trump is to America.

Actually Johns is holding on to that exclusively

bendis , the writer ?

>Steve and Diana's son is a red head with freckles
Hmm

Not even Bendis' X-Men run went to this level of shit this fast.

>It's obvious that Bendis wanted to be writing the Batman books
How do you think Bendis will kill off Bruce?

He’s fully aware of what he’s doing and just spiting readers/fans. That dialogue page was a big fuck you

How are bendis sales numbers?

C'mon, Yea Forums.

You're just salt since you didn't consider this crackship before.

>talking shit about jimmy
There is a reason why Jimmy is superman's pal.

Bruce will die off panel and be replaced with a completely new black OC (not duke.)

Jimmy got substituted by Batman.

Why is Damifag upset about Superman? Go back to shitposting about Damian faggot.
Just checked ComiXology, that Superman issue that just came out outsold Grim Knight.

>Just checked ComiXology
Come on.

will he rape the joke ?

THIS

Based

lol

> Maxima.
I feel like DC could do so much development for her character for superman. A genetically engineered beauty after Superman.

Lol

Attached: Snapshots49.jpg (450x402, 97K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

WoW

kek

What specifically identifies this generic woman as talia again?

Based

pls damifan

Come

Bendissss!!!

Forgot about Deathstroke and didn't know about Azrael. Totally pathetic. Glad Morrison never referenced any of it

On

t writeerrr ?

Who?

>Jimmy turn Talia into a pure woman
How did he doing lads?

it's the phothoforce

What is this from?

detective cmicz #999

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

the writer

Who?