Avengers: Endgame Trailer Thread #2

Helpess Tony edition

Attached: tony1_endgame.webm (1176x480, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcMBFSGVi1c
mcucosmic.com/2019/03/07/details-on-the-avengers-endgame-footage-shown-at-disneys-annual-shareholders-meeting/
movie.douban.com/review/9900384/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Carol breastfeeding Goose.

Why did you post footage from the first trailer OP?
I really liked this trailer though

Was it? I just clipped it from the trailer. I thought it was slightly different at least from the first.

oof

My bad, it's from the new trailer

Attached: rocketmachine.png (1890x871, 1.13M)

Unless they're blowing up Thanos' farm, I have no idea where this might be. Or maybe it's Avengers HQ like the other scenes suggest (Ant-Man jumping off a pencil), and they're under attack somehow. It can't be Thanos, that's certain... He's chillin.

Attached: hawkeye_endgame.webm (1176x480, 730K)

Half the universe just died. No better time for civilization to get started on a Fist of the North Star style post-apocalypse dystopia.

Thanos reportedly attacks the Avengers' headquarters and that's where the final battle initially takes place.

Movie looks cool i hope Carol doesn't job

Attached: 1552574269370.png (759x2142, 848K)

Probably some stuff he's doing while in Tokyo

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x816, 157K)

Okay, something just dawned on me, hear me out:
What if the light you see in Hawkeye's arm as he runs is this same bracelet they were seen wearing on set? Maybe they're related.

Attached: infinity_war_multiverse.jpg (320x180, 25K)

I'm still betting on Thanos giving up the Gauntlet willingly and Nebula going crazy after grabbing it
It probably wont happen but I thought theyd kill Tony in IW too

looks boring and forgettable, just like every other one so far.

Carol is there specifically to job. She went unopposed in her solo movie, wrecking Kree warships, and now she’ll be humbled for the first time

There's got to be a reason Nebula is still alive and has a bigger role in this movie. I'm betting her thirst for vengeance for Thanos will fuck everyone over, she doesn't just want him dead, she wants him to suffer over and over again

You could've at least put the trailer link in the OP, user.

Nope, it's from the end.

Considering they've shown over and over that taking the Gems into the Gauntlet actually caused Thanos pain and using it to make the snap melted the metal of the Gauntlet, it'd be pretty easy to set up Nebula grabbing it because she hates Thanos and going crazy, then probably Tony or someone undoing the snap at the cost of their life
Too much power for one being to handle at once

You're right, what a dumbass OP is.
Here, I'll do it for him:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcMBFSGVi1c

I forgot to put it while making the webm's, user... Sorry

Attached: hawkeye2_endgame.webm (1176x480, 449K)

>"""most hyped movie of all time!!1"""
>didn't even a sticky
JUST

Attached: 1466697549462.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Where's the time travel?

my only hope is that it doesn't suck or have a terrible ending
IW was great but im worried about it after captain mediocre
my worst fear is for this to be captain marvel 2: carol oneshots thanos

Attached: 4ff.png (475x792, 357K)

So do you guys think Clint is teaching Kate Bishop in that one shot?

Post yfw based ant-man bro travels back in time to the events of Iron man 1 to pretty much retcon the mcu for phase 4

It's not. Looks more like his daughter during a picnic, a flashback scene where we see how they get snapped.

that's him and the family on their ranch. mom and 2 boys are in the back, definitely going to be a snappening

Formerly Avengers: Endgame Trailer Thread #1

The ending with thor...didn't one of those leaks predict that EXACT scene?

>seeing happy retired Clint watch as his family dusts right infront of him
>his daughter will probably dust last just for the extra punch to the gut
Why must Clint suffer?

xmen will be the stinger, mark my words

>every time something improbable happened in the hero's favor, it was Ant-Man setting it up that way
>you just couldn't see him

Attached: ANTS.jpg (1500x1024, 408K)

>People return from The Snap
>World celebrates
>Avengers reflect on what happened, and start hearing reports of numerous people coming back with strange abilities
>”So what do we do, start a recruitment center?”
>”I was thinking more of a school”
>”That could work”
>”I didn’t say that”
>”Actually, I did”
>The turn to see a man in a wheelchair

Reminder that Yea Forums chose Hank Pym as the sole survivor of an all out battle between everyone in the MU.

Nah, it's gonna be this:
>completely obliterated, unnamed planet, at night
>debris and wreckage all over the place, ashes houses and bridges smouldering hot
>camera pans to a pile of metal among corpses
>suddenly... Glen Close's voice: "ATTENTION, IT IS CRITICAL THAT YOU PAY ATTENTION"
>a hand slips through the cracks, into the starlight
>cut to black

Fuck you, that's stupid.

Not even a leak, it was shown at Disney's shareholders meeting and people are just describing what they saw
mcucosmic.com/2019/03/07/details-on-the-avengers-endgame-footage-shown-at-disneys-annual-shareholders-meeting/

>Which whizzes right past Cap M (she doesn't flinch) into his hand and he says "I like this one." Carol looks at Natasha " Well, I like that one" .Cut to Milano, everybody buckled in, Cap M in copilot seat.
Oh shit, based R/u/ssos.

Attached: 1544024274709.jpg (787x1000, 137K)

I know, right? But it’ll happen

Let me fix that

Attached: 98F571D1-BE4B-4779-A4E4-4B70371894EE.jpg (782x829, 303K)

[spoilers]Poor Cap[/spoilers]

Why even bring in Carol if they're obviously not going to make her into a drunken fascist? She has no actual character outside of that.

Can the MCU survive power creep?

>Thor calling dibs on the new chick
BASED

I want them to have building-destroying sex in this movie.

For the last fucking time:
Disney can't use any of Fox's characters yet and definitely not back when they shot Endgame

Attached: mfw Bendis is coming.png (284x342, 153K)

Did you read my post? Nova isn't tied to the Fox rights, and it's only a stinger related to the character itself, not Annihilus.

The deal finishes on March 20th. They can definitely whip something real fast in-between that and April 25th.

You have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
The 1st casting round takes longer than that.

It is pretty fucking Chad tier.

Well, Thor has become the biggest Chad in the universe

The problem is who is there for Carol to job to? Even being conservative and saying she's as strong as Thor, nobody but Thanos with the gauntlet should even be a threat. And the gauntlet's busted

Pretty much every cosmic-tier hero is going to be like this from now on, they can only job to each other unless there's Abstracts or gods involved. Better take them at face value or move on, because it's pointless.
I mean if they do Silver Surfer, Quasar, Nova, etc, no one's going to agree on who's "more powerful" than the other unless they all throw down, and they likely won't.

>"The world you come back to may not be the same as you left it."
Add in a name drop or two, there's your Fox Property teaser.

she'll ob to thanos like hulk did, they can;t be stupid enough to actually bring an unbeatable person to the fight to have her not be beaten

>Add in a name drop or two
They can't
>b-b-but they can do it last minute, they still have 1 mon-
They can't. Stop being retarded, this isn't even a hard to understand topic.

so this concept art is proven legit now, right?

Attached: 1528201683367.jpg (1020x572, 200K)

I do seriously want to see her struggle with alcoholism. They didn't with Stark and never will. But with her it could work

He said "tease". That doesn't necessarily mean cast anything. It could be as simple as some ivy falling down and you see an X or see someone pull out a file that says "Richards" or "Xavier"

I was legit from the start. Did you really think someone made that shit in his basement to "troll"?

Carol is not Binary level yet. Everything she did in her movie, one of the other Avengers could do

It was the leak with the white suits that pretty much everyone doubted they were real. That one was legit and it came with other screencaps that reshuffled the characters.
I haven't seen it yet, but it's my understanding (from the comics) that her Binary mode comes after absorbing a huge amount of energy, like a white hole or something. So if she didn't do this in her solo, there's a chance she might in Endgame (something like the Nidavellir's neutron star).

Any watchable rips of Captain Marvel yet? Where you can actually make out the dialogue

Yeah, sure back when they shot Endgame they said to the Russos "don't shoot any after credit scenes, we will get back the rights for x-men in 2019 right before the movie releases, so we can hamfist in a little teaser at the absolute last minute. lmao that's how we corporate suits rule when it comes to a multi billion dollar brand!"

>Carol wins lol: the movie

Attached: ep69ezpuc9921.jpg (960x2799, 436K)

That was never thought of as fake. And even if it was, that's literally all the characters we already knew would be in the movie

Her movie version doesn't seem to work by that logic, since her power source is literally the space stone and its whole thing is giving unlimited energy. Either she's already at her cap or it's a matter of control

They had plans for Civil War if they didn't get Spider-Man that were literally added at the last minute. A small teaser is nothing

Stop trying to get mad at nothing

Whos voice is that supposed to be saying "The world has changed..."?

Attached: 0o.jpg (1383x2048, 548K)

>NPC meme is everywhere right now, must use NPC meme
You must be autistic to not see the irony here. And i mean you have to literally be on the spectrum.

I see, so she's probably tapping quantum energy like Quasar does, basically. I would've liked it if they did the power sponge thing because then Thor could blast her with a huge dose of electricity and have her go Binary at the right time, instead of having to tap the source herself.

Would be 10/10 is you mirrored the head on his actual body

Would rather watch.

is there a higher resolution of that?

Yea Forums shits on another MCU movie

i hate this stupid place, there's never any real positivity, it's just so toxic

Please don't confuse Yea Forums with Yea Forums

It’s common to shit on popular things here, just ignore it

>there's never any real positivity, it's just so toxic

Attached: 1518055655673.gif (234x200, 1.84M)

Who's shitting on Endgame? This guy? Ignore crossboarders. He's not worth the (You) I just gave him.

maybe you should go back, then

Rocket got to earth via bifrost, how does he have a ship he owns?

>The 1st casting round takes longer than that.
If you have Prof X cast, you don't need the X-Men. The symbolism is there. Rolling in a bald man in a wheelchair telling the remaining Avengers they need to talk is pretty self-explanatory. Or are we forgetting how effective the simplicity of the first post-credit scene was?
You're out of your mind if you think Feige doesn't already know who his Charles is going to be, and hasn't already begun the casting process. Contractual limitations? Okay, refer to the character as "Wheels" until they formally own the rights to the characters. Don't have any acknowledgement in writing or dialogue and there is no reason it isn't already in the can. Or have we already forgotten the skepticism that was thrown in people's faces when they said the deal with Sony wasn't done yet, and there was no way Spidey could even cameo in Civil War?

Maybe the bracelet is like bishop's, to help them remain outside their timeline

Attached: 7.jpg (1920x816, 105K)

You don't even need to show his face ffs, just show a damn wheelchair rolling up and get some nobody to voice his two lines.

>They can't.

They literally can.

Avenger: Internet Trouble

There you go.
And it doesn't even need to be the final actor. Or had everyone forgotten that there was a Thanos before Brolin?

You don't even need to have a guy. Just have them say "I know a guy", pull out a file and it has an X on it.

So, the space stone lets you break physics for endless energy, FTL etc. Tapping into it is an engineering issue. The time stone lets you literally rewind time, see the future and other time-related shenanigans, and we see it used by sorcerers. The power stone works by anime rules and it evaporates you if you're not strong enough unless you have a group of nakama to contain it. Its only function seems to be killing things and possibly amplifying the other stones. The mind stone lets you do mind-related things like mind control, psychic powers or upgrading AI into real boys. The reality stone does nothing in specific in its own movie because Thor 2 was pretty bad but in IW it does vague reality-warping things. What does the soul stone do?

>Carol goes to fight Thanos
>he tanks a blast while taking some damage
>doesn't let her land another
>Carol realizes she never learned to fight as Thanos puts on a clinic on her despite their strength difference

Soul Stone lets you control people's souls, essentially letting you control life and death, and access memories. The weird plane of existence when Thanos talked to tiny Gamora is the "Soul World" in the Soul Stone.

How do you think they'll revert everything back to normal? Will they go back in time right before the snap and Thor cleaves Thanos's head off? Or will they just "add" everyone back into the world, keeping the events that transpired after the snap?

Now that you bring it up, is Thanos naturally that strong or did he augment himself to hell and back like he did with Gamora and Nebula?

Right. I failed to notice the Milano the first time I watched the trailer. I thought it was the burrito ship nebula uses to get to titan

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Attached: 1765286582.png (1365x568, 825K)

Mohawkeye

They did it with Tony, it's just that the issue was resolved in the same movie it was introduced

Doesn't she have to be raped first before hitting the bottle?

Guys, Cap was literally shaking when he was in that shot with him all covered in dust. He's dead :(

So when he gets his family back at the end, it's all the sweeter.

>that moment when people thought cap was going to die because Crossbones was in it
Why everyone want him to die?

At this point, Cap dying is as well known as Superman coming back from dying in BvS.

*in Civil War

That shot is probably just before he goes to have his man-to-man chat with Thanos.

HAH!

Every stone evaporates you if you're not strong enough. Don't forget Red Skull

He was just teleported though.

I member the memes

Attached: hawkman.jpg (640x960, 151K)

And was made biologically immortal, and bound to Vormir

When does this one come out? Looks much better than:
>Oh jeez avengers, assemble and let's go after Thanos. Again.

Infinity war was a fucking masterpiece. I doubt they can top it. Then again, I thought Infinity war was gonna be shit when I first saw the trailers, so who knows.

Is it just me, or is Hawkeye's hair super embarrassing looking?

Hawkeye is best mcu avenger, fight me

Thor exists so nah

It's the same haircut that is given to every edgy teenage girl in movies so yeah it's pretty embarrassing

Which 2 Avengers are going to make it, Yea Forums?

Attached: 82e4b899-53c5-4519-b7a7-01ac319d2d63.gif (540x235, 2.45M)

Wonder if I'm allowed to repost the webm's now that the first thread is gone...

Attached: rocket-warmachine_endgame.webm (1176x480, 372K)

I hope the russos know better than to have cm one shot thanos. Its cap and Tony's villain.

Natasha, Nebula, Rhodey, Carol and Ant-Man will all live, probably. Thor is a strong maybe.

Cap and Iron Man are probably done, or at least will vanish and their fates will be left fairly final but a little ambiguous in case they need to be force ghosts at some point.

Hulk and Jeremy Renner

Thor and Carol

Yep, it worked. Here's the ones I made...

Attached: nebula_endgame.webm (1176x480, 471K)

>its the fucking doom patrol in another dimension

>Cap and Iron Man are probably done
RIP Marvel

>cuck whedon shits on war machine
>based russos giving him love
thank god they got rid of his ass

Attached: ant-man_endgame.webm (1176x480, 744K)

Even if Thor lives he will be kind of busy being King of Asgard, and Carol is still gonna be busy elsewhere in the universe

>these digits
>doom patrolled
MORRISON IS THAT YOU

Attached: cap_endgame.webm (1176x480, 453K)

Attached: powerwalk_endgame.webm (1176x480, 1.88M)

movie.douban.com/review/9900384/

If this leak is legit (it described the Carol footage back in January):

They sacrifice the one they trust most for the Soul Stone, so that's probably Cap.

Someone dies holding the line in the Quantum Realm - maybe Hulk?

Someone dies taking a blow meant for Captain Marvel (I'm guessing Thor).

And then someone dies afterward in "the arms of his comrades" - could be Hulk, Thor, or Tony.

So I say Hawkeye and Widow make it out but Cap, Tony, Thor, and Hulk are done.

>all this dead charcaters

Who is killing them? Is thanos that strong without the IG?

*bagpipes in distance*

>And then someone dies afterward in "the arms of his comrades" - could be Hulk, Thor, or Tony.
That sounds like Tony holding Cap

>They sacrifice the one they trust most for the Soul Stone, so that's probably Cap.
I remember autists on Reddit saying Natasha will sacrifice herself because it's the opposite of what she did in her past. Hence, why we'll be getting a Black Widow movie set in the past after Endgame

>Someone dies holding the line in the Quantum Realm - maybe Hulk?
Hulk will loose his arm, I thought?

>Someone dies taking a blow meant for Captain Marvel (I'm guessing Thor).
Yeah

My theory is that with the gauntlet broken, he can't use more than one stone at once, but that still makes him a big threat. And I get the feeling they won't fight Thanos to win, but to revert the snap, so they'll be taking heavy hits.

Why don't they just go back in time and fire some nukes at Thanos's ship? Tony demonstrated it works in Avengers 1.

Attached: Rian_Johnson_by_Gage_Skidmore_(cropped).jpg (882x1173, 376K)

I do wonder how many people are gonna be jumping off after this. Between what's expected to be a fairly major loss of otherwise beloved characters in what's been advertised as the culmination of all the MCU so far and an upcoming slate of movies that no casual person really knows/cares about (Eternals, for example), it feels like there might be a real chance things might hit a bit of a decline after steadily rising for the last few years. Then again, people said GOTG would flop and have been doing that with every non Cap/Iron Man movie ever since, so there's every chance things'll continue as normal despite all the death and conclusion.

The Eternals movie will indeed be the litmus test for the likelihood of life of the MCU, because at least people are invested in Spider-Man enough to ignore Endgame's "finality" (we'll see how true it all is when the movie comes). Personally I'm really interested in Eternals and I hope they come back in the comics as well, but I don't blame anyone for checking out.

>that image

Appropriate as fuck

Why don't they find the Star Wars galaxy through the Disney realm and hyperspace ram Thanos's ship?

How do they bring Gamora back, even if they save it for Guardians 3?

>How do they bring Gamora back, even if they save it for Guardians 3?
Time travel breaking the timeline

Yeah, I totally agree with everything you said. I'm really curious as to how they'll do the Eternals and I'm surprised that they're going in that direction, rather than a safer bet with a more well known character or something, so I'll definitely check it out, though it's gonna be really interesting to see how wider audiences react.

Warlock is sent to hunt them down, decides they're not that bad, and convinces the gold people to make her a new body in their cocoons and use the soul stone to bring her back.

People who are able to hold or overpower infinity stones:

All stones: Thanos
Power Stone: Ego-infused Quill
Mind Stone: The Other, Scarlet Witch, Vision
Space Stone: Captain Marvel
Time Stone: Agamotto (Strange doesn't count as he never controls it or touches it himself)
Reality: Jane
Soul: N/A

Based Ant-Man will save the world.

My guess is they'll go back through time using the quantum realm, and steal the infinity stones at key moments.
They'll have to go simultaneously so they don't override each other's timeline.
They'll grab the space stone, the mind stone, and strange will hand them the time stone. Those were all on earth.
They'll go back to the regular time, but nothing's changed since thanks has all the stones, the reality and time stones are forcing "his" timeline.
So the avengers fight him, but they have 3 stones. They finally get the gauntlet off, the 3 stones disappear, time corrects itself, everyone's undusted, but those who died the hard way stay dead.

Alternatively,
They use the quantum realm to go to other realities and get their stones, and each stone is given to a different avenger, and they all take on thanks, stone to stone. The climax will be six avengers (the original six) using the stones to undo everything while thanos uses his to try and stop them, and the feedback shatters both sets, while warping reality permanently. People undusted but also history altered, powers altered, etc.
OG avengers more or less quit

Last MCU Appearance:
Chris Evans
RDJ (might still do cameos though)
Zoe Saldana
David Bautista
Karen Gillan

Nebula has a big death flag as this likely concludes her arc. Stark might die, but he could easily survive and retire. Cap is almost certain to die, though that means the Russo's might pull a Rian.
Bautista has upset the Mouse.

Last Film MCU Appearance (demoted to TV streaming):
Jeremy Renner
Elizabeth Olsen
Paul Bettany
Anthony Mackie
Sebastian Stan
Don Cheadle

The only character who might still appear in future films after their demotion to Disney Plus is Bucky.

Hemsworth, Ruffalo, and Saldana are anybody's guess.

Nebula will die for the soul stone.

Its why Thanos fucking hates her; she was willing to sacrifice herself for her sister.

Too much for normies, user.

I don't think so, they'll have less than a month to film a scene and cut it into the film.

Please let it be Ruffalo's last film.
I'm not just talking MCU either.

>Hemsworth

I hope he makes the cut. I'm not ready to lose Thor, man.

Is there a translation of this?

tiny stank

>480p
What is this? A webm for ants?!

He'll be too busy trying to get Warren elected as our first Native American president.

who?

Killing off Cap and Tony in the same movie feels like it might be a bit much and while I'd love for Cap to stick around, I feel like Tony's got the highest chance of survival between the two.
Hemsworth seems to be enjoying being Thor now so I have a feeling he'll be fine, offing the Hulk would be weird but not unexpected given the fact that they can't make solo movies for him and such, and I wouldn't be surprised if they outright nuked most of, if not the entirety, of the Guardians given everything that's happened behind the scenes, keeping only Groot, Rocket, and Quill.

Ruffalo will back Bernie like he did in 2016.

>And then someone dies afterward in "the arms of his comrades" - could be Hulk, Thor, or Tony.
>That sounds like Tony holding Cap
I want this to happen.

>What the fuck?!

No, this is.

Attached: ant-man_endgame-144.webm (353x144, 419K)

>keeping only Groot, Rocket, and Quill.
And Mantis but yeah Gamora and Drax can go.

Quill couldn't even hold the power stone alone. Strange and Loki never touch the stones they wield, but they do control them. Wasn't Reality killing Jane?

The bracelets are designed to extract and wield Infinity Stones. Tony can't duplicate something as poweful as the gauntlet, but it's the closest he could manage. Each one is strong enough to safely contain the stone for a short period. The idea will be that Tony, Strange, Spidey, and half the Guardians nearly pulled off fighting Thanos when he had 5/6 stones, if they can just rip away one or two of them they should be able to turn the tide of the fight.

Each of the original Avengers will snag a stone in the end - Tony, Cap, Thor, Banner, Clint, and Nat - they'll pull a Guardians and wield the stones together long enough to undo the snap, but seemingly sacrificing themselves in the process.

Black Widow looks more like the comics than ever with that subtle front puff she has going on in this scene.

Really hope they go for a look similar to this or the Civil War one in the solo.

Attached: ezgif-5-512aaf8a38c0.jpg (3002x1400, 231K)

>Rocket Finally gets his comics-accurate Guardians costume
>In a timeline where the guardians have ceased to exist

That's some irony there.

Attached: rocketraccoon-ultimate-mvc3-full-victory.png (1024x1024, 390K)

How did they manage to make her hot again?

Attached: meh.png (1343x833, 548K)

Just have it so Gamora is stuck in the soul stone and then Warlock somehow brings her out. They can make whatever shenanigans as to how she gets her body back. But honestly iot would be better if she stayed gone for Punished Quill potential.

Out of the original Avengers, Widow is a given but besides her? Who knows. I want to say Hawkeye but he's full angst mode. The one who is definitely not making it is Cap.

Can Russos direct GotG vol. 3? Or are they gone after Endgame?

>yfw he turns out he was a member of Fantastic Four all along

Attached: human torch.png (865x823, 783K)

>Avengers! Assemble The gauntlet!

And that's the only time he says it.
How mad would you be?

Attached: captain-america-suit-1162939.jpg (690x390, 31K)

Did they though?

It looks very GOTG-esque

Carol looks really cute in this trailer. The stylists did a great job desu.

They let her have eyebrows and decent hair. That's literally it.

Honestly her eyebrows were the biggest visual fuckup in the MCU, and I'm counting the shitty corkscrew curl wig that they gave her to wear when Widow changed into her costume in Iron Man 2.

Attached: Avengers-Endgame-Trailer-Thor-Captain-Marvel.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&dpr=1.5.jpg (1107x554, 41K)

Also consider Stark for Space Stone affinity.
>arc reactor based on the tesseract, Space Stone has no effect on him like it did Clint etc but Mind Stone does
>lots of shots of him ironically stuck in space

Attached: D3B1D671-5AF3-4113-9BC5-49E072752E4C.jpg (600x300, 48K)

They are really trying very hard to find things to show without spoiling the movie. Even random explosions are a rarity in the marketing.

God, seeing Cap like that legit gives me chills. Like, this will be his last stand.

Pencil...

>Gradient hair
>Defeated hairstyle
>Looks overworked and sad, a recipe for desperation
She's never looked better, desu.

I was about to mention this
how the fuck did they manage to make Brie 10x hotter here than in her own movie

Hawkeye even has a mohawk so he would fit right into FotNS.

Attached: 4F9DA091-4927-4C83-B9BC-433EDDCC565F.png (960x1830, 1.26M)

>yfw Avengers litterally copied the plot of The Leftovers

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-08-20-01h27m28s465.png (1280x738, 574K)

God, I want to know where this scene is.

Cap and Tony die. Thor is a big maybe, as is Hulk. Widow lives, Hawkeye lives.

>Carol looks really cute in this trailer. The stylists did a great job desu.
I've seen a bunch of korean feminists on twitter getting super angry over her wearing make up but oddly enough haven't seen a single western one complain.

There's no worthiness enchantment on Stormbreaker anyway.

Steve is dead. 100% for sure. The other OGs can go either way, but Cap is 100% dead.

Thor better be around when magneto shows up. I love the idea of magneto being able to bullshit using the hammer just through his powers.

are they implied she doesn't wear make up in Captain Marvel?

You do need “will/strength” though. I assume the requirements are essentially the same.

Carol carried the Milano to earth but accidentally crashed it in the process.

Nebula is attacking Carol because she thinks Carol is still one of the Kree, whome Nebula has a grudge against beause the Kree were bad and also Nebula has a grudge against everybody

If she's the one who ends up saying "Avengers Assemble" I'm going to be mad forever.

Attached: Dylan Moran fuck.jpg (580x325, 36K)

Yes, pretty much. It's a bunch of complaints about "(female) super heroes not needing makeup."

Attached: Screenshot_95.png (604x588, 459K)

>Endgame's first act will be filled with timewasting shit on Earth
Oh boy I can't wait!

Somehow she's become even more expressionless

The Milano was destroyed and abandoned in GotG 2. Their current ship, the one Tony is stuck in, is called The Benatar.

Attached: Invisible actually.jpg (643x702, 46K)

Spider-Man since they already spoiled it with Far From Home. Same reason we know Iron Man is dying.

She looks good with a full face, though. It's a movie set so everyone's wearing makeup, anyways. And it's perfectly in character for someone to change their style after 25 years.

Attached: silence.jpg (241x241, 20K)

Iron Man isn't dying.

>Iron Man isn't dying
Okay dude I'll see you when Endgame drops so you can apologize.

Carol went AWOL 25 years ago.
Nebula probably wasn't even born

I think she looks way better without makeup, or rather, "natural makeup", instead of her Endgame look. Not sure why everyone keeps saying she looks hotter, but even one of my normie friends said it so I must be missing something.

Front puff?

I'm pretty sure he is. Would make sense. After losing both Tony and Steve, the world needs people to step up and be counted. Hence why Fury shows up and grabs Parker and starts putting him to work.

The Kree have been around forever, and Carol's Captain Marvel costume still resembles a Kree uniform

Honestly I’m worried about the possiblilty that the person to solve this decade long plot is going to be the new character they literally just introduced and has no stakes in the plot.

It would so so unsatisfying.

Also the fact that every character is licking her ass immediately after seeing her for the first time sets off major alarm bells

Her hair kinda puffs up in front of her face and falls down to frame it.

Not in endgame, new outfit

It'd cheapen it for me.
Are you and I the only ones who watch the MCU and saw The Leftovers?

Not him but The Leftovers is probably too slow for a lot of this board. Seasons 2 and 3 are very good though.

Korean feminists are just as bad if not worse than the SJW's we have over here in the west. You can't expect them to have any levelheaded reasoning in their brain. It was just a surprise I was seeing complaints from that side of the planet while the women in the west were practically begging for Carol to fuck them.

Knowing the Russos she'll have a similar role to Black Panther in Civil War. Extra muscle for fight scenes, gets a small arc, not unimportant to the plot but not entirely what it revolves around either.

She has the center portion of her hair pulled back and it's eeeever so slightly puffed up. Kind of reminiscent of the bouffant puff she would have behind her bangs in her classic design.

They did something a little more similar to this in her AoU flashback scenes.

Attached: 10e45ec65f0f8c1ae21b274fd5fce8bf.jpg (722x918, 246K)

Nah, she's there so she'll feel attachment to stay on earth and be an avenger in the future.
Her, t'challa, strange, spiderman, ant man and wasp will all be recruited to the new avengers in another movie 3 years from now.

I can't stand Watchmen, but am willing to give Damon's HBO series a chance because of the Leftovers. It showed a capacity to write broken people in a broken world inhabited by a significant enough group of cooks that I think he could do well playing in the world set years after the events of the GN.

I still think she looked her best in The Winter Soldier.

Characters Fixed by the Russos
>Thor
>Black Panther
>Cap ("Perfected" would be a better word)
>Thanos
>Spidey
>Tony
>Rhodey
>Carol
They're miracle workers.

>Spider-man
>Thanos
I think you mean dumbed down

So a time skip is happening for sure then?

>The bracelets are designed to extract and wield Infinity Stones
That's... actually not an unplausible explanation.

Yep, trailers confirm that enough time has passed that there's shit like memorials and support groups and shit.

How exactly did they dumb down Spidey?

Having his entire character become daddy issues with Tony.

IMO, they finally nailed her in Civil War.

I prefer the long hair and they finally gave her a longer style that works in costume, they gave her Widow's Bites that work at range, and she got full gloves instead of shitty edgy tacticool ones.

Sucks that she got like 4 lines in that movie and barely any action.

Attached: black-widow-civil-war-11.jpg (602x547, 58K)

Bullshit. If you watched Civil War and Infinity War back to back, with no Homecoming, he'd be perfect.

>Civil War
Oh yeah, the movie where Tony's character was "I feel guilt about this adult college student dying in a war zone, better kidnap this child to take with me to a warzone to help beat up some superheroes"

Yes, that's the movie you're talking about, right? The one that established Tony having an unhealthy relationship where he took advantage of Peter to use him as a thug? That's the movie you're citing?

Isn't Tony just MCU's Uncle Ben for their Spidey?
>flawed mentor to Spidey who he doesn't always get along with but wants to impress
>will die and his death will impress some important lesson on Peter
>moviegoers don't wanna see another Uncle Ben Dies origin so they just tied him with Iron Man as RDJ was leaving the franchise

I'm gonna miss Steve

Mohawkeye, moproblems

>Tony's a reactionary dumbass
In other shocking news, Hulk is green.

If you aren't careful Bendis might get upset at you for blaming the Russos for his work.
Also I still don't see how that dumbs him down. The only reasons Tony brings him to Germany is because he says WGPCGR in so many words, just as he also says it again when telling Tony why he stayed on the ship in IW. If you can get beyond not seeing Uncle Ben get killed, his presence and influence is visible in Peter. Heaven forbid a kid who lost his Father and father figure, latch on when another shows up in his life while he is still still a kid. That might be something...what's the word? Relatable?

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.squareeyed.tv%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F01%2FScreen-Shot-2016-01-20-at-11. (793x601, 183K)

My problem is that they portray Tony and Peter's relationship as a positive. They're clearly trying to shoehorn Tony into the Uncle Ben role and its just fucking dumb.

Wasn't Uncle Ben's initials on Peter's suitcase in the Far From Home trailer?

The only downside to the relationship you're describing is that Tony never gets called out on it by anybody. Otherwise that unhealthy relationship he's fostering fits perfectly in with how he's always acted.

I was a fan of the show, and yeah there's some similarities regarding the whole "Decimation" event and how they're all dealing with it, I have to admit. The difference here is that on Leftovers it was like 10% of the population, while here it's 50%... Which would automatically tank everything, the economy, governments, social relationships...
I don't have any attachment to it so I probably won't see it. I came to Leftovers because of LOST, of which I was a huge fan.
Okay but Ben Parker still existed in the MCU, as shown by the suitcase Peter uses in FFH.

> His arm drops
> His face shrinks

Tony sacrificing himself to kill Thanos would be a great end for the character

He's allowed to have multiple death/guilt mentors.
Tony isn't the new Uncle Ben; he's the new Gwen Stacy.

Yes, because Uncle Ben has clearly been in Peter's life and been lost, and given him the With Great Power speech, but because we clearly got dropped into Peter's life after he began his Spidey career, people insist it didn't happen, Ben was never in the picture, and in no way did Marvel just make the creative choice to not give us a third blockbuster depiction of Pete getting bitten, Ben dying and Pete becoming Spidey in less than 20 years.

> "I feel guilt about this adult college student dying in a war zone, better kidnap this child to take with me to a warzone to help beat up some superheroes"
Wasn't it more
>people are dying because the Avengers are walking into foreign countries and not even communicating with their local emergency services and the pitched battle between baddies and heroes got that building full of people killed now there are gonna be real serious political ramifications, we should probably be regulated more

I mean, an american paramilitary gang walking into a foreign nation and showing off terrifying powers is definitely gonna start shit.
Recruiting Kid Spidey was really his problem, but Stark doesn't think about that kinda shit. You can't write a marginally faithful Civil War without everybody pretty much acting deliberately retarded, though.

Attached: 1549311771363.jpg (280x385, 39K)

>My problem is that they portray Tony and Peter's relationship as a positive.
Didn't Tony realize his fuck up with bringing Peter into the Accords during Homecoming? He says some shit like people calling him crazy for trusting a 16 year old boy and that he's "trying to break the cycle of shame" that his father created.

>>people are dying because the Avengers are walking into foreign countries and not even communicating with their local emergency services and the pitched battle between baddies and heroes got that building full of people killed now there are gonna be real serious political ramifications, we should probably be regulated more
No it was literally because of the one adult student who died. Go retwatch Civil War if you don't believe me.

>Didn't Tony realize his fuck up with bringing Peter into the Accords during Homecoming?
This is never addressed.

There's always hope that this will be retroactively addressed. It'd be fairly easy to have Peter realize that Stark was just using him and come to terms with his unhealthy idolization. He could, for instance, be taken advantage of in Far From Home by another character and realize that Stark did the same thing to him, cementing his determination to forge his own path, away from the Avengers.

That was what called Stark's attention to it when his mother showed up to complain, but a buncha people died, user.

>This is never addressed.
It's one of the reasons why he's so overprotective; Tony does what he always does and overcompensates for his initial recklessness.

>He could, for instance, be taken advantage of in Far From Home by another character and realize that Stark did the same thing to him, cementing his determination to forge his own path, away from the Avengers.
There's always Mysterio, with a kick in the ass from Nick Fury.

He didn't give a shit about those other people, though. He specifically brought up that adult (and I'm stressing adult because he was an adult, to contrast Peter who was underage).

Anyways this has gotten way off-topic so I'm just closing by saying that the Tony-Peter relationship is totally fucked and unlikely to be fixed. If anything Tony dying will make it worse since he'll be martyred forever.

Is anyone else still holding out hope that Far From Home is a prequel? It's getting harder and harder every day...

There's no fucking way

Feige directly stated FFH will be a sequel to Endgame just moments after the end.

I always wonder if the Peter/Tony relationship is meant to be seen how it seems from Civil War, as every other film iteration has them seem like a more Batman and Robin fun father-son duo than 'Unstable Adult Hero Projects Onto Worshipful Teen Hero'. But that's also a Batman and Robin problem, so hey.

It still irks me how in Civil War, Tony plays it like they're ALL irresponsible and reckless and need to be put in check... when in reality the rest of them were doing just fucking fine for the most part and it was really just Tony who needed to be kept in check.

Huh, I just realized they didn't show the Marvel Studios logo in the trailer at all. Not sure if it's intentional or not.

The movie agrees with you.

>He says some shit like people calling him crazy for trusting a 16 year old boy and that he's "trying to break the cycle of shame" that his father created.
It'd difficult to not filter the decisions Tony makes post CW through the filter of what would Steve do, how would he react, how would he handle this?
I still maintain that
>I just wanted to be like you.
>And I wanted you to be better.
Was as much about acknowledging his own shortcomings as a man and hero, as well as Peter's potential in the grand scheme of things as it was an acknowledgement of Tony being the best mentor Peter has readily available at the moment, as well as an expression of anxiety and frustration toward the status quo that makes that be the case for him.

I think he still respect Rogers, while resenting the decision he made, feeling he was correct in the pragmatism he went with in taking his different stance towards the Accords, while also hating the fact that because Steve decided the way that he did, he can't be Peter's mentor, which in the grand scheme of things is an unfair hand that has been dealt to Peter more than anyone.

Or that could just be me coping with the fact that we're never going to have a more significant exchange between Steve and Peter than "Queens." "Brooklyn." which in my book is depriving us of a character interaction equivalent to Steve not having dropped an "Avengers assemble!" yet.

THIS, it would be a dick move to kill the one who started it all plus the trailer starts with Tony x Pepper stuff so i doubt he will die. He will retire. Cap is 100% dead tho

Attached: D1offmhW0AAO4dH.jpg (1070x1200, 100K)

It wasn't just Ultron and Lagos that influenced the Accords being brought in. If you look at the screen where Ross shows all the instances there was times outside of Sokovia, Lagos, and Korea where the new Avengers were fucking shit up presumably when Tony was no longer on the team that made the rest of the countries feel unrest.

>it was really just Tony who needed to be kept in check.

Attached: 1519332619319.png (628x3364, 2.04M)

I think it was. The turning to dust trick was neat but they could only do it once, so the trailer emphasized the idea that "this is the end" by showing the footage from Iron Man, Thor, and Cap: First Avenger.

>Movie starts after Endgame is over
>The first scene is Aunt May alone at home, looking at videos Peter sent her from his European trip from a few months ago
>It's all a flashback she's having that technically started after Endgame ended

Not to derail the thread into Civil War Wank, but leading an American team of metahumans etc into hundreds of other countries all over the world to have battles with other metahumans in which civilians get wiped out is a fully retarded move and likely to not onlky cause international tension, it'll start wars/conflicts and shit in it's wake. If you think about the butterfly effect an armed metahuman incursion completely unsupported by local armed forces/government etc would have, people will absolutely suffer because of it.

I do get Cap just wanted to help his buddy, but it's too much.

Attached: 1549240822558.jpg (412x720, 113K)

When everyone gets wished back to fight Thanos, I kind of hope Quicksilver comes with them. It was fucking stupid of Whedon to do such a thing just for cheap drama.

What other retcons could they make with The Infinity Gauntlet?

Attached: Quickslav.jpg (2000x3991, 1.32M)

I'm seriously rooting for the whole "Thanos brings back dead people to fuck with the heroes" rumor is true.
But the answer to your question is mutants and Atlantis. That's really it.

Bring Wasp into the founding of the Avengers somehow. If time travel is involved, have Ant-Man sneak around New York with Black Widow in her own Wasp-suit and they can be present as "Ant-Man and the Wasp," at least as a gesture.

Tell me you're ironically ignoring that Loki's scepter didn't work in A1 because Loki poked Stark in the reactor instead of his skin.
Because that's literally the joke.

Cum on user, just tell me you were merely pretending.

I wonder if there's going to be an explanation as to why she looks exactly the same as she did 25 years ago. Does Carol not age in the comics?

They could say she's been zooming around the universe at relativistic speeds so time's dilated for her, but I don't think general audiences would get it.

Makeup.

>Atlantis
Fuck that, and Namor. Let WB have Aquaman for fuck sake. Why? Because Aquaman will always be the better Atlantean and not that pointy ear wing footed faggot.

It's as simple as "Her powers slow her aging process". It's so common they don't even need to say it.

>Implying the MCU doesn't need a Vegeta
Namor in the comics right now is the most interesting he's been in literally decades, and they're pushing him harder than eve.r He's in, user. And for the first time ever, I'm looking forward to him.

Pass. I'm sorry if I sound autistic about this, but I'm an avid reader of Arthur Curry, and I fucking hate Namor. Doing a movie with him sounds like a bad idea given Aquaman's success, because you know damn well people will call foul.

I'm gonna miss this fucker bros ;_;

Attached: 11278379840984.jpg (515x562, 136K)

They're not the same character, man. You're doing them both a disservice by saying so. Also Captain Marvel made bank less than two years after Wonder Woman came out. The public doesn't care about similarities.

Recast Jane Foster

I never said they were the same character, but the comparison is far more noticeable than fucking Carol and Diana. The hell kind of comparison is that, user? I stand by what I said though, Namor fucking sucks. Rather seem something with Moon Knight

Wonder woman was a grecio roman film in ww1, marvel was a 90s era space flick, those two have nothing in common except both have women

What this guy said. Namor veers easily into the anti-hero role, more often than not he's even a reluctant hero, not concerned about anything but his own wellbeing and Atlantis'. Their portrayals would be vastly different and the only similarities would be in the fact that both rule Atlantis.
But that comparison between Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman is very, very off. To the point that WW had a love interest while Carol apparently doesn't (haven't seen it), and that's only a superficial aspect of it because the only thing they have in common is the gender of the lead actor.

So there's basically no way to bring mutants into the MCU without it being somehow related to the unsnappening, right?

That or they were always there in small numbers but Prof x has been mentally erasing peoples knowledge of them

They marketed both on the female superhero period piece aspect. As far as your average joe moviegoer was concerned, they were the same thing.

I was saying the movies were similar, not the characters.

Prick Aquaman isn't fucking interesting. His material sucks, he's only known for fucking Sue Storm, and it would be ANOTHER fucking magic kingdom when we already have Asgard and Wakanda. Namor wouldn't be anything new

I mean, the earliest idea was that Charles was using his abilities to mask mutants from the world, and got snapped, at which point, mutants were revealed.

>I was saying the movies were similar, not the characters.
In what fucking way other than both have shit actresses? Period piece? That's reaching and you know it. I'm not calling one better than the other, I'm merely saying that's a stupid comparison to make.

Why would Thor need one though. We have seen Loki holding the Tesseract or whatever its called. If Loki can, so can Thor.

I don't think so, there's probably some ways to do it subtly without it, I think it's just people theorizing how it might be by tying it to this event, but I really don't think they'll go this route because this movie was directed before they even could mention the mutants. I believe they'll take their time with them, which means in 2 years at the very least.
>His material sucks, he's only known for fucking Sue Storm, and it would be ANOTHER fucking magic kingdom when we already have Asgard and Wakanda.
He was a member of Defenders and one, if not the OLDEST Marvel hero, from the Invaders time. There's way more than his non-canon affairs with Sue Storm, you know?

Isn't the tesseract technically in a box, therefore, insulated?

Although Loki is magical.

Wonder Woman took place during WWI, Captain Marvel in the 90's. Should I have said "Female led superhero movies that take place in the past" instead?

Yeah, the tesseract is pretty stable as far as the stones go. It warped Red Skull because he actually tried to tap into it's power, but I think an ordinary human could carry it without much risk. SHIELD had it for decades, after all.

>Defenders
Oh right, the brand they already wasted on the dumbass Netflix shows. So that's a no go. And Invaders? I don't see that ever happening.
user just admit you said something stupid and own it. About the only thing those films have in common is being pushed by dumb 3rd wave feminists thinking its a cultural milestone of any sort.

I read the Chinese leaks. They appear to cover half the film, and the rest is just the leaker's theories about what happens in the end. Not entirely sure if it's reliable since the Chinese Captain Marvel leaks came close but still got a lot wrong (Yon-Rogg being the Super-Skrull, for example), but here it is anyway.

>Tony and Nebula fix the Benatar and set course for the nearest planet, which is still far away. They're low on fuel, so they have to "drift" towards it and hope their supplies last long enough for them to make it. Tony records a message to Pepper.
>Meanwhile, Thor is living alone and depressed in Norway. He has searched the cosmos for Thanos but hasn't found him. Rocket finds him and convinces him they should look for the surviving Guardians and Asgardians. Pepper finds them and insists on coming along to find Tony.
>Thor, Rocket and Pepper go back to Nidavellir to get the Benatar's escape pod and find Tony's message. They trace the signal back and rescue Tony and Nebula. Rocket is depressed the rest of the Guardians are dead.
>Meanwhile, Steve, Natasha, Banner and Rhodes meet Carol while testing Fury's pager.
>The spacebound Avengers return to Earth. Carol convinces them to go after Thanos and use the Infinity Stones to undo the snap.
>Tony is too weak to go and stays behind with Pepper and Banner (Hulk still isn't coming out).
>Nebula leads the team to "The Garden", where they confront Thanos. He destroys the Infinity Stones to prevent the heroes from undoing his greatest victory and commits suicide, forcing them to accept defeat and return home.
>Time skip.
>The Avengers are struggling to move on. Thor and Carol have left Earth.
>Scott shows up and explains how he got lost in the Quantum Realm and wound up in an alternate universe before making his way back home.
>Tony believes that by using the Quantum Realm to "tangle dimensions" (whatever that means), they can change reality and bring the dusted back.

Cont'd.

Asgardians are well above humans and nigh immortal, and Quill is half-Celestial, so that makes both capable of harnessing objects like the Infinity Stones. It's not too complicated really.
>Oh right, the brand they already wasted on the dumbass Netflix shows.
Why are you so salty? They can reuse it if it comes to that, they're the true Defenders anyway.

>He destroys the Infinity Stones to prevent the heroes from undoing his greatest victory and commits suicide, forcing them to accept defeat and return home.
I would fucking love this.

>Thor, Rocket and Pepper go back to Nidavellir to get the Benatar's escape pod
It was The Milanos, and that's a dumb reason to go back.
They actually can't. One for brand confusion, and two because it's them admitting the shows don't matter, which they'd never do

>While Tony works on the Quantum suits, Nat travels to Japan and recruits Punished Clint, while Banner and the Hulk reach an understanding and become one.
>Meanwhile, Thor is reunite the Nine Realms, which have fallen into chaos since the fall of Asgard and the snap.
>Asgard has now been consumed by Hel and is ruled by Hela, who is bound to it.
>Elsewhere, Carol is trying to maintain peace across the galaxy.
>She is apparently being aided by what's left of the Nova Corps.
>The Avengers prepare to go into the Quantum Realm. Scott alerts them that if the portal is destroyed they'll be lost forever.
>Thanos is secretly alive, having used the Reality Stone to fake his death, and commands an army of Outriders and Chitauri.
>The Infinity Stones are weakened and he can only use one at the time, but he still has them.
>Thanos launches a massive assault against the Avengers' compound to kill the heroes and destroy the Quantum tech once and for all.
>Rhodes holds the fort with his Hulkbuster-esque War Machine armor.
>Tony manages to call Thor and Carol, who arrive on Earth with an army of dead Asgardians and the Nova alliance.
>Massive battle. Nebula realizes Thanos has gone into the Quantum Realm himself.
>All the Avengers suit up and jump into to find him and save reality.

That's the cutoff.

>It was the Milano's
see

> Thanos killing himself.

I think it's more likely he pretends to as a keikaku.

You called it.

Retard, Rocket fixed The Milano with his bullshit wall building ray

Yeah, I'm personally fully expecting the original Avengers to wield a stone each to take on Thanos as well. Hulk, Cap, Ironman, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Thor make the perfect number, and that way you can enhance their powers and abilities to look awesome and not feel weak compared to CM.

Same here, he was great. You can even call back to the line "didn't see that coming, did you?" Bet it'd get a sizable pop

Sounds surprisingly believable.

And was promptly kidnapped by the Ravagers, forcing him to leave it behind, you silly billy.

>The Avengers ARE the Infinity Gauntlet
Really makes the title seem like even more of a missed opportunity

Unlikely as Wasp basically has nothing more than a cameo.

>Thanos commits suicide
You tried

What are the odds that Steve is going to hold stormbreaker by the end?

Keep reading, dummy.

I just want a scene where Rocket encounters a normal raccoon.

Attached: 1460586578493.jpg (386x395, 45K)

Pretty low. For one thing, it needs to be wielded by someone strong enough to use it in first place, beyond "worthiness". And as for the other, Stormbreaker has no worthiness enchantment, therefore it can be lifted by anyone.
If they somehow reconstitute Mjolnir and has to be lifted then yeah, maybe he'll finally do it... But Stormbreaker is not the same thing.

That reminds me of the theory people had that the lighting each original Avenger had in the last trailer was foreshadowing for what stone they were going to get.

I also remember that they appeared to be "backwards" though (Iron Man had Time while Cap had Mind for example), so it might have been a coincidence

That one had some color correction to help support the point, so everyone threw it out.

So assuming these were true, that would mean the Russos lied about the trailers only showing like the first 20 minutes.

>You can't write a marginally faithful Civil War without everybody pretty much acting deliberately retarded, though.
That is pretty fucking true.

I thought Feige said that?
Still, the Russos lying is nothing new

They better fucking give the rest of the Guardians these uniforms

Attached: Guardians_of_the_galaxy[1].jpg (2500x1089, 373K)

>Milano
*Benatar

This outfit makes me wet.

Attached: 1494992666732.jpg (837x1200, 155K)

If only.

The Russos are pretty done with superheroes after this, but they mentioned that they'll come back if Feige lets them do a Secret Wars movie.

Hello?
Names Scott, Scott Lang...
I’m gonna save the universe!

Attached: E4599197-1603-4BA9-A8FF-60BFFD540EB1.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

I hadn't seen this version of the DnA suit, I like it a lot.
>but they mentioned that they'll come back if Feige lets them do a Secret Wars movie.
And it's definitely gonna be Hickman's. They already incorporated Hickman's run into Infinity War so may as well go the extra mile and do part of his F4/Secret Wars too.

>Ant-man climbs into Thanos' asshole
>ready to explode him from the inside out
>as he expands he only managed to hit the prostate
>Thanos nuts all over the Hulk

It's the ending we deserve

Attached: 53tfxutwk9f11.jpg (732x1092, 176K)

Me too.

Even if it's a fakeout, him offing himself to ensure his win would be a big twist for joe everyman and still be completely in character.

I have a hope that he will find Grandpa Quill.

I like Ruffalo. You're a fag.

Why does Carol get to be immune to aging? She looks the same in 2019 as she did in 1989.

What did Bautista do?

She is. Also Black Widow is going to pick up Mjonir in Age of Ultron.

Nah, I'm pretty sure only fags like Ruffalo.

>b-but he's bad cause muh political beliefs
no u

It's going to hurt when either Tony or Steve sacrifices themselves for the soul stone.

I bet it's going to be Steve, but I kind of hope Tony pulls a fast one and tricks Cap by jumping

He's been the most vocal about James Gunn being fired and has repeatedly threatened to end his contract

Baptista has been complaining about Gunn's firing ever since it happened.

He's also back in WWE and in a WrestleMania angle with Triple H at the moment.

Attached: Lashley.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

Kree Don't Krack

I don't think he's fully out, but aside from the things already replied to you, he just signed into Villeneuve's Dune as Rabban and that's gonna be ambitious to say the least.

magi- i mean, experimental warp engine that blew up and for some reason infused her with power instead of blowing her up. It give her the ability to fly, shoot plasma beams, shoot plasma beams that inexplicably fix engines, and makes it so she never ages.

Who said anything about politics? I don't follow that shit. I just think he's a horrible actor. Hated him since Collateral. He was the worst actor in that film.

>He didn't give a shit about those other people, though. He specifically brought up that adult
The student was an example representing all those other people jesus christ user stop being so obtuse and literal.

Surprisingly she looks a lot better in this trailer and it's not just the make up, I think her hair looks better.

Now THAT'S what I would call a fucking War Machine.

Cool, go back where you came from. No one will miss you.

>toxic

Go ride your Bad Dragon a little harder, queer.

MY dick is so hard, I have to cum to my MCU shrine in my closet tonight!!

Hey, sweetie? We don't kinkshame in this board.

upvote

She still has the Star of Hala in her uniform.

Attached: 1551551983388.png (680x683, 372K)

MCU MCU MCU! My cum is leaking guys! How do I stop it?

Didn't realize that. I don't keep up with marketing shit. But is it really surprising directors would lie about stuff like this?

Virgin Tony Stark and Peter Quill vs CHAD Peter Parker

That scene doesn't look like it's on earth at all.

They should have a sequence set to American Pie as the world is about to be destroyed and characters are just dying.

They lied about the title before.

>korean feminists
you guys don't know truly how bad it is here

korean feminism is maybe a thousand times worse than anywhere else on the planet. We have what is america's tea party except for feminism here.

I'd be quite pleased if this turns out to be true.

>Captain Marvel will single-handedly beat Thanos
just like Black Panther did?

>Does Carol not age in the comics?
Do any comic characters really age?

They didn't "lie", they just didn't confirm the theories that they themselves foster when they said "Infinity War's sequel title was said in a previous movie". Endgame was tossed around, and allegedly they considered Annihilation for a moment (according to leakers), but settled on Endgame which was pretty much part of a pivotal scene in Infinity War.

Blue is truly Star-Lord's best color.

Yeah, the fact that he hasn't come back for his Grandpa is pretty fucked up. That old man went the rest of his life traumatized about his grandson's disappearance the day his daughter died.

Man, I thought the Chinese were retarded.

Genius

>enough haven't seen a single western one complain
They're in tumblr but no one goes there anymore.

this seems like a HUGE amount of stuff. Like what is the equivalent of two Lord of the Rings movies. It's basically double the amount of places they go to in the first movie not including the quantum realm which is likely going to be multiple places.

She has the Star of Hala, even when she changed colors in her movie that Skrull kid still screamed.

Kind of silly that she still wears a Kree symbol despite opposing the Empire.

Yon-Rogg's blood, Kree also live longer than humans.

>the absolute state of Dkeks

Attached: 3D7CF88B-535F-4462-91CC-B118655DAB3F.jpg (577x592, 32K)

We got a pretty good idea of how bad it was when that Kabal of 6 rich women manipulating the country got exposed.

>Carol & Thor
So who's going to be Manifold?

Attached: Avengers v5 022-021.jpg (1920x2951, 1.08M)

Attached: Avengers v5 022-022.jpg (1920x2951, 1009K)

Attached: Avengers v5 022-023.jpg (1920x2951, 1023K)

Attached: Avengers v5 022-024.jpg (1920x2951, 1.28M)

What a good sequence, or as the folks on Yea Forums say, "kino". I should probably get around to read the entirety of Hickman's Avengers run sometime.
As for your question, at this point they should just do Blue Marvel instead, and form Ultimates. Though one day I'd like to see something in the MCU along the lines of the New Universe stuff Hickman and Ellis introduced in their run, like the White Event and Starbrand and Nightmask, which is pretty much the most supernatural stuff they had in that "grounded" universe.

God please be real

Attached: 1549515257108.jpg (640x640, 13K)

Why is Bruce so sexy

Dizzy Lizzy wasn't running in 2016

kek

It is just check the toys and the power walk from the trailer everything fits

Attached: halcyon1796 male tears fan art stormbreaker captian marvel thor.jpg (1200x941, 79K)

BASED

Attached: slurp.png (1280x1280, 444K)

I'm and Sorry that I can't give you any male tears, but I can give you my female ones.

Attached: 1510258339699.jpg (599x674, 73K)

The "male tears" joke is honestly cringe. Can't people just be happy for the movie's success and not demean men at the same time? Because I'm pretty sure a good number of men paid tickets

Attached: 354.png (853x457, 502K)

It's not demeaning men, it's demeaning mentally fragile shitters.

I didn't. I have that AMC moviepass.

It fits because it's conjecture that the guy is constantly updating with each new trailer.

Hope she’s not going to be in another movie, doesn’t age won’t work with female actresses lol

storm breaker doesn't have the worthiness spell on it. anyone strong enough could lift it

*slorp*

Attached: coffeecarol.png (536x800, 135K)

Complaining? What a bathurd

Okay I fucking love this.
I'm waiting for Rachel Pierce to watch the trailer and release a flurry of strips like these.

Attached: D0CGg3dWoAIroLK.jpg:orig.jpg (1118x2460, 389K)

As much as I loved Hickman's Avenger's I think it's too weird and cerebral for the MCU

>This is gonna be the last movie for the old Avenger

It is time for the new generation. Here is your new captain america, bro

Attached: yI4Mbtt.jpg (1988x3056, 836K)

damn, she look good

>Renner looks surprisingly good with Carol's long blonde locks...

>each stone is given to a different avenger, and they all take on thanks, stone to stone.

They're only taking on Thanos, not Tom Hanks. No amount of stones can keep you safe from a journey with Thanks.

Attached: thanks travel advisory.jpg (778x993, 219K)

That or there's a bit of reality warping in the Eternals movie. When they throw down in their big finale fight the energies they use start changing shit across the multiverses.

Might be Feige's masterplan to bring the F4, DP and mutie-scum into the 199999. Bet he's working real hard on securing Namor and Hulk rights at present.