Why does batman like catwoman?

why does batman like catwoman?

Attached: 877e02b294fdbceadc5ff9314b5a592d.jpg (704x1200, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5Jbttrb3u4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big tits, muscular, nice ass, tight pussy.

Mainly personality. He like the cat and mouse game they have going on.

Helps that she had a great body, can physically keep up with him, and by all accounts is a great fuck when she's into it.

>Not liking Catwoman.
Lame.
youtube.com/watch?v=P5Jbttrb3u4

Attached: Catwoman.gif (1024x768, 189K)

>Helps that she had a great body, can physically keep up with him, and by all accounts is a great fuck when she's into it.

Don't forget that she is the one who often initiates sex. Remember Batman Inc. #1 when she initiated things in the gym? That's a BIG turn on for a lot of men.

Attached: EmlfAzo.jpg (1280x1966, 436K)

Even though this was only a few years ago, I really miss the sexuality/sensuality that you could put into comics.

This wouldn't be done in the current regressive environment and it's a damn shame.

>Hot sweaty sex with Selina in the gym

Attached: TCMMLs6.jpg.png (500x513, 155K)

Because she's a WHORE!

>That entire gym scene

I REALLY want someone else other that King to do a proper Bat/Cat run. The early days of Batman Inc. were hella fun with the two of them.

Attached: RCO013.jpg (1041x1600, 548K)

There's really no argument for why Batman's so much into Catwoman other that DC wants it to be that way.

Originally it was a superficial thing where the only reason why the fact that she was hot, wore skin-tight leather, stole things attracting his attention, and initiated sex. So he'd bang her, take whatever she stole back, and before he could do anything else she'd escape because that was only thing she had left to do.
Otherwise she was a smug, smart-ass cunt who was constantly trying to play and stab him. No better than Poison Ivy. Just lest problematic to deal with.

Why wouldn't he? Even when you move past just the good looks Selina is pretty desirable. She's pretty smart and clever. Lady-like yet is willing to get into a scrap for him and alongside him. Actually likes him for more than his money. And deep down she actually does care and will help people out on her own without him.

Plus she is fine as fuck.

Attached: 1552491960146.jpg (1988x3056, 435K)

She is apparently his type. (Short black hair and limber/athletic body.)

Also, both enjoy the flirting and cat and mouse games the two of them play with each other.

We got this not too long ago. Though Ivy fans went nuts over Harley sleeping with someone else.

Attached: 14.jpg (1988x3056, 950K)

Same reason why people ship Spider-Man and Black Cat so hard.

She's a absolute 10/10 beautiful woman who normally plays the femme fatale but actually cares for Peter/Bruce. (Also, both are fairly liberal with their sexuality and are both Bisexual.)

Attached: j-scott-campbell-the-amazing-spider-man-no-607-cover-black-cat_a-G-13756610-10577378.jpg (325x488, 27K)

>why does batman like catwoman?
She's A Prostitute

Her boyfriend doesn't know she sucks Banes for cash -

Because Ivy is too much for him to handle.

Attached: 1551867045231.jpg (980x1500, 788K)

Because she's another person in a costume.

Bruce doesn't want the cop wife who worries every night if he comes home. He wants someone who could be his equal out on the streets with him.

>He wants someone who could be his equal out on the streets with him.
That's not Catwoman.

>why does batman like catwoman?
Selina decides she should not marry Bruce, and doesn't even show up

I'd like them to honestly explore a hero/villain relationship. Ivy or anyone really, who is unapologetically a villain, not this robin hood batcat bullshit

>I know diamonds
Yeah and so do I after reading this page

Batcat is Cancer.

That's Batgirl. AWWWYEEESSS!

Attached: surpriserape.png (1280x720, 611K)

>Though Ivy fans went nuts over Harley sleeping with someone else.

Which makes no sense because both have agreed that they are in an open relationship and are free to sleep with other people. Ivy's reaction on this page is consistent with that.

Did Harvey get BLACKED or is it just the lighting?

It kinda is. Obviously he has greater levels of training than her, but she can still effectively hold her own.

He sees something in her. He knows that she can be more than a basic thief.

Just the lighting. (and Harley having bleached white skin)

Mason was hispanic in origin, so darker skin coloration but not black.

>Which makes no sense because both have agreed that they are in an open relationship and are free to sleep with other people.
No, they've never shown this in the comic. That's the defense the writers used on Twitter when fans started to complain about Harley Quinn sleeping around. The writers also never bothered to show Ivy sleeping around, it was only just Harley. Ivy was portrayed as the beta orbiter always waiting on the side-lines to be useful.

Hell, the writers would even make fun of Ivy, showing Ivy sometimes reading too much into certain unintentional innuendos Harley would make and setting herself up for disappointment.

Batman is not into plant dicks

>He sees something in her. He knows that she can be more than a basic thief.
He think that of all his rogues.

>The writers also never bothered to show Ivy sleeping around

Actually, when was the last time Ivy was shown truly having slept with someone? For a woman who plays up the seductress role, she seems to have a very limited actual "kill count" if you will.

>YFW a writer tries to write a story where Ivy has never actually had sex with a man before.

I could actually see it happening one day.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Pre-Flashpoint Ivy has raped both Bruce and Batman several times. Something i used to find hilarious, because certain writers would play it off as romantic.

And that writer's name will be Tom King

>tfw you'll never get to sleep on Harley's chest

WHY ME ANONS?! WHY ME!? :(

>>YFW a writer tries to write a story where Ivy has never actually had sex with a man before.

Nu-52 Ivy is already pushing full flat out lesbian pretty hard. It wouldn't be that far of a jump.

Ivy being a femme fatale has been dialed back quite hard the last decade. (Which IMO is stupid and it's one of the core designs of her character)

The whole Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy relationship damaged Poison Ivy hard. No wonder the crazy Ivy League group hates Harley Quinn so much.

DC wanted to win browny points with the pairing, but also wanted to keep Harley as this crazy and free-spirited girl who can hang out and sleep with anyone. Meanwhile to keep the pairing an ever-constant they decided to keep Ivy as the one who NEEDS Harley for everything. So now Ivy can't be anything but the lesbian in love with Harley.

Hell, that's pretty much something Tom King has been doing with the BatCat relationship. He has been writing Batman as this guy that NEEDS Catwoman to keep the pairing relevant. So now Batman entire existence revolves around Catwoman. Meanwhile Catwoman is free to go around and do other stuffs.

Shitty way to write a romance if you ask me.

There is a sub-genre in femme fatale know as virgin fatale.

Basically the woman is just as attractive and seductive, but will kill the man, after seducing him, right before any penetration/sex can happen.

Morrigan from Darkstalkers is a famous example of this.

Attached: 66b85ecb5d672e4e0fa63e952b6d9cff.jpg (2070x2792, 314K)

Yeah Japan is big on this trope. It's so they can still have the girl be seductive and sexual but can still claim the "she's totally a pure virgin waifu guys XD."

Doesn't really fit Ivy though. I agree that in a lot of ways her character has regressed since being paired together so heavily with Harley.

>those thighs
How could Bruce possibly resist