Mike lazzo

Mike lazzo (head of adult swim) has a heated gamer moment on twitter against bojack writer asking for female showrunners, tim heidecker for not promoting their shows on social media, and a literal who. It's debatable whether this is actually real or not, but it was created in 2011 and many AS contributers follow the account so I got faith.
twitter.com/michaelnlazzo/status/1103757199346671618?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-123439.jpg (1066x926, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y4spj
reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-jobs-automation-insight/amazon-scraps-secret-ai-recruiting-tool-that-showed-bias-against-women-idUSKCN1MK08G
vulture.com/2016/12/adult-swim-cancels-its-alt-right-show-million-dollar-extreme.html
youtu.be/Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=JyUr_-jxWZA
twitter.com/WashTimes/status/1106374860085841920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mike certainly types like the fuckhead he is.

>3 tweets
>63 followers

Seriously nigga

If those tweets were made immediately after the account was made, then I could see it being fake. But that account is over 7 years old, and many of his likes are from posts years ago.

>But he's obviously in the wrong here. No reason to have no female showrunners out of the 40+ male ones on adult swim, and so few women in the credits in general. Taking shit or not, he's not admirable.
Has anyone considered that the reason could be because not many woman have presented something good enough to produce a full series out of? Like, watching through the weekly pitch streams, the majority of the pitches are fucking terrible, there's occasionally one that's just alright, but still. The only one so far that even made it onward for further development was something called "Triple Ex & The Dickmatist", which was pitched by a woman, and that one actually seemed promising

The hell is a "heated gamer moment"?

where's the tim heidecker tweet?

Also, several Adult Swim employees follow the account.

Is he drunk?

>twitter screencap
Nobody cares

Glad to see AS turn on Tim and Eric after sucking their dicks for years.

>gamer moment
What?

Attached: ?.jpg (438x400, 71K)

here's the thing,
lazz doesnt hire female showrunners because you have to be weird, arty, surreal, cool, AND FUNNY to be on AS.

women who attempt this come off like

>hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love and waffles,

>t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

bump

>man does weird surreal cartoon
GENIUS
>woman does weird surreal cartoon
Ugh lolsorandumb shit
Just admit you interpret the same thing differently depending on whether or not you like who made it user

Amy Sadaris does a surreal show, and if she didnt have that show I would want adult swim to hire her to make one.

Why do people think Lazzo is anything but an aging stoner loser that got lucky one day?

Lazzlo is a cunt who ruined AS

he is almost always drunk

holy shit, i have an account from 2017 and i have over 400 followers. the fuck?

It's more, to get Lazzo's attention and get a show on Adult Swim you have to perfectly match his sense of humor. and he likes lots of things being killed, very obvious physical comedy, being incredibly insensitive and calling fags fags, or women cunts a lot, make a lot of gay jokes, make a lot of minority jokes, and think people getting really hurt (not just looney tunes hurt) is really funny. A lot of women do not really do the edgy 12 year old comedy thing very much.

Oh my gosh! It's anooootherrrr TWITTERR PERSONAL ARMY THREAD

*jazz hands respectfully*

Personal army ASSEMBLLEE
Where can we get SIGNAL BOOOOSTS? We need Antifa to spraypaint his house and burn down his CAR?
how DARE he talk back on TWITTERRR. Come on Yea Forumsumblr, I know you can assemble a personal army to make him HOOOOOMELESSSSS

Come on we need details! How do we get him fired? Who do we call to get his mortgage revoked?! How many companies can we get to blacklist him??

MORE IMPORTANTLY HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE CAN WE DRAG INTO OUR PETTY INTERNET DRAAAMAAAAAAA?

Come on reddit, I know we can be just like Resetera.

Attached: Fuck_off_twitter_Threads.jpg (777x437, 32K)

I've been going through a hiring period at my job. Something that HR has done is release resumes without gender specifics shown. Out of all the candidates I've interviewed for various corporate positions have been an equal split of women and men. Who did I just hire today? A man as he shown more energy in the interview than the others and had an understanding of what would be required.

If the women I interviewed showed the same level of give-a-damn as the three men. Perhaps I would have hired one of them.

And yes, this is coming from a femanon.

just from the title it sounds like your average bad idea from a chick

Attached: heh_soon_co_will_bite_and_become_my_personal_army_I'm_a_genius.png (800x750, 106K)

I know why these posts are made but I could never bring myself to type like that for any purpose.

his apartment already looks like some hate group fucked it up. It's not going to change much

he dared to challenge SJW culture.
anyone that does so is labeled a "gamer" ie "subhuman"

as would totally have amy sedaris do a show.
you are correct.
these millennial/zoomer females dont get surrealism, their view of unique/artistic is anime and memeshit.

Mike seems like a retard

Wow, who do I root for, one of the worst network heads of all time or an insufferable virtue-signaling ponce with an overrated Netflix show?

Attached: ugh.png (588x415, 44K)

thinking someone should be hired just for their gender is extremely sexist and stupid

Maybe if women were actually funny instead of trying to shove some fucking agenda in your face

It pains me every time I see a guy write or say something negative about the entire gender these days. Like they're ashamed that men exist that fucking bad and will apologize for it every day and say how terrible we are in every regard. I already hate self deprecation humor so this is 10x worse since it's genuine.

Surprised he didn't say White Men

We played this game 4 years ago
archive.is/y4spj

lmao you fags are just mad you'll never get metalacoplyse back (LOL)

Is this is response to Lazzo's reddit comment that women don't like conflict thing?

Did I fall into a 2014 time warp?
I thought the gamers rise up thing was Yea Forums being self-trolling

Are you ok if they write or say something negative about the entire gender if it's about women?

Amazon tried a gender blind hiring system but dropped it for this exact reason. All references to gender including names got scrubbed from resumes, but without affirmative action in place it was hiring almost exclusively men
reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-jobs-automation-insight/amazon-scraps-secret-ai-recruiting-tool-that-showed-bias-against-women-idUSKCN1MK08G

It turns out men are just more likely to be the kind of proactive go-getters companies want to hire than women

>Jackson Publick liked Mike's tweet

Yes because I think that is hilarious

The you're nothing but a triggered faggot that cries every time he feels out of his safe space. Grow a pair.

>proactive go-getters
Yeah, I bet that's what Amazon is looking for in their employees.

I just fucking said I hate self deprecation on its own.

retard

I can't make it any more clearer to you you fucking braindead dumbass that either gender degrading their own (or each others) is obnoxious and awful. Shitting on your own gender like "aw man we just suck so much why did god even make us" is really fucking awful primarily.

And you got triggered into a rage with nothing but words on the internet. While posting on an anonymous board in the middle of the day.

Have fun being jobless and worthless pissing in in the wind

>Amazon scraps secret AI recruiting tool that showed bias against women
It can't be that women are wrong, it must be the AI that is wrong.

trying too hard, kill yourself

>Has anyone considered that the reason could be because not many woman have presented something good enough to produce a full series out of?

Mike Lazzo greenlight a sketch comedy made by Nazi and when he found out they hid Swastikas in every sketch he just told the Adult Swim staff to photoshop it out. It only got canceled because everyone told him he was fucking stupid for giving a show to Nazis.

vulture.com/2016/12/adult-swim-cancels-its-alt-right-show-million-dollar-extreme.html

It's really hard to see that as a "Whoop, I just never noticed" on Lazzo's part here

AI parameters are always sourced from someone's keyboard, even the learning AIs

>I got FAITH
the fanaticism is real. Literally. Enjoy your Reich, USA.

>in every sketch
Oof, no. Not even close. I fucking hate Sam Hyde but in reality there was only one swatiska that was hidden and that was in the opening of the fifth episode (the opening sequence with the children crayon doodles) However he did put blink and you miss it wall of text regurgitating wall of texts in almost every transition bumpers. Search [OMMITED] on YouTube to see by yourself

*wall of texts regurgitating alt-right talking points

Give it a rest dude.

Female showrunners aren't funny. Just look at that trainreck with Jenna Friedman. She spent most of the skits trying to convert men to her worldview than tell a funny sketch.

Compare that to Eric Andre, who's just going wild and absurd in the span of 10 minutes.

its always a fucking jew

i'm still kinda mad about that, it's the best thing thing AS has produced in years
there's really nothing else like it on TV

youtu.be/Brdx7kmxx2I

Attached: cA.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

Just give me more Ballmastrz already.

maybe you tweet more than hin

What are women doing wrong in the workplace? Are they just bland and mediocre?

I liked the first special.
The second one was complete shit though, It literally told women not to play video games.

Why do you have to virtue signal at every chance.

I'm virtuous.

World Peace the legit the best live action show that AS has put out in the last 5 years and one of the few good shows, live action or animated, AS has made of the last decade.

Here is the latest outstanding female comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=JyUr_-jxWZA

That's a parody trailer right?

To be honest, it was kinda hit or miss IMO. I enjoyed the general aesthetic and a few of the sketches were funny (Like that one guy trying to teach a disabled guy how to pick up women.), but some of the other sketches just reek of "HOW COME THAT SLUT IZ DATING THAT GOY BUT NOT ME REEE" incel shit

This is like a parody of every female comedy of the last 5 years

twitter.com/WashTimes/status/1106374860085841920

Does this mean Adult Swim won’t show Tom and Eric ever again?

I couldn't get past fat babe pool party, and I was watching it on mute.

I've noticed that female comedy is never agent-oriented, it's always reaction-oriented. It's always "characters react to something" (i.e. fat girl reacting to her day job here) to be funny.

The comedy men create, even shitty comedy like Tim & Eric, is always more about the insane actions that the characters do of their own unprovoked volition.

That nutcase Sam Hyde's done it again!

The only Adult Swim related thing I still follow is On Cinema and I'm sure they don't really need Adult Swim that much to keep going, so who cares.
Also, I don't know if it's because I'm an ESL losing something in translation but MDE is really sub-par, it's just the type of shitpost I've been reading since I was 15 years old, only 13 years later and being treated as live action now.

Let's not forget that AS skews at least 80/20 male viewer-wise and the push for diversity has made the argument that non males can make shows for males invalid.

I can't wait till he gets #metoo'd. It's always the most ardent, self-flagellating male feminists that have a ton of accusations in the closet. he's the worst traits of Bojack and Diane mixed together.

>Calling Sam a Nazi
>Tripfag
Who would have guessed? Go back to tumblr faggot.

Imagine really having this perception on more than half the planet's population.

Someone comes across like a 13 year old alright and it ain't Greentext Ghost

>When everyone except one guy responding to this are so dumb they don't even remember Lazzo's "I don't hire women because they can't handle conflict" comment which spurred him hiring women writers for R&M as part of damage control

But that was being shitposted for like, 5 months when it happened.

Guess all the new people are here...

Women only make bad cartoons.

Tim and Eric/Tom Goes to Mayor has it's moments, female """""comedy"""" rarely does

>World Peace the legit the best live action show that AS has put out in the last 5 years
But you're wrong. World Peace was absolute shit, just like Loiter Squad.

Huh? Only one joke made me smile and that was the "Over 10,000 people have clicked her!" one. Even then I'm not sure if it's meant to mean she's fucked over 10,000 people. Is that even a thing? Saying you "clicked" someone?

I mean, he's not bowing to SJW harassment so he's pretty based.

Attached: 1501123685037.png (764x718, 118K)

Attached: Sour-Grapes-Central.jpg (384x537, 33K)

We get it, you're a wem-men. The content your gender creates still leans more towards the shit side, I'm so sorry.

>scene fat pool party for body positivity
>scene with a bunch of photos of naked fit 6 pack ab men

Ok.

>Loiter Squad
>bad
if you wanted to be a retard, you couldve just gone to reddit

no that was an obvious organized raid via reddit/discord.

I didn't even laugh at it or cringe. I was just watching with a straight face waiting for something even mildly funny to happen.

Bojack peaked in season 4 and is shit now, but Spazzo is a faggot. Don't back either one, just let them fuck each other over. We'll win when they lose.

lmao, pretty much all he has to do is deny it if anyone asks him in person

This. The show will start with a few genuine funny moments or a good joke or two and then follow up with "Now that I've got your attention, aren't men just the fucking worst?" and the channel's paid them for a full season of this shit which they now have to push to 3 AM and hope no one notices.

No, women just want to get shit given to them on looks alone. I've been interviewed by women before who had their tits practically hanging out in a public business. Not professional dress whatsoever.

And that's how they got the fucking job. "Nice tits, we could use something to look at a few times a week."

Maybe if incels had a sense of humor

BoJack season5 was great tardo

>which spurred him hiring women writers for R&M as part of damage control
And the humor in that season was fucking shit.

>Quota obsessed nu-feminist
vs
>Dude weed lmao incarnate

Yeah, let them duke it out, I have no investment in either of them winning or losing

Attached: letthemfight.jpg (600x315, 25K)

It was awful

>"Fuck you" to white guy
>Kissing black guy next shot
>"I'm Fat" as if this is something she cannot control
I know some people can't control their body weight due to medical shit. I know that happens. That's like 1% of fat people though and those people STILL try to fucking beat it and good on them for it. Just saying "Hi, I'm fat" is giving up on yourself because the oreos always win.

>men can't handle conflict
>have literally ran headfirst into conflicts since ancient times, both violent and non-violent

>heated gamer moment

Attached: 1410647048806.jpg (480x480, 18K)

user that not who liberals think
whenever a women or a black guy is doing worse of then a white guy it´s because of "oppression" in their eyes.
however when its the other way around thanks to decades of one sided unfair antedates in favor of women like female only quotas, female only scholarships, female only support programs to get into jobs or university, one mayor billion dollar campaign after another to get more "women into stem, into nasa, into leadership roles" etc its "yes queen slay, boys drool, gotta do better men"
I was a white boy got denied several school programs simply because I wasn´t female or black yet I am somehow the "privileged oppressor"
all the girls got to go to a trip to nasa, boys had to stay behind and all the none white kids got a school funded science camp

that is literal political discrimination

>because I wasn´t female or black yet

Well now you know what you have to do.

>I was a white boy got denied several school programs simply because I wasn´t female or black

Hahahahahaha.
And there's the root of the issue for you. You failed, despite your benefits, so now its gotta be "their" fault.
Those "female only" quotas, scholarships, support programs etc are all in place to address an imbalance caused by a basic societal bias that we have yet to fully rid ourselves of. They are also not actually particularly common, nor numerous.

Your failures are your own. Get your shit together and stop blaming other people.

In this context "men can't handle conflict" is being used to address how men often take "conflict" and escalate to "war".

But good job on proving the point.

>/pol/ playing the victim card
Gee, what a shocker

So, you have no argument

Bojack guy hired Jonny Sun which is basically asking for the show to die

That would expect the children to understand context

>I was a white boy got denied several school programs simply because I wasn´t female or black yet I am somehow the "privileged oppressor"

There is a huge controversy about underqualified rich white people bribing their way into schools they had no chance of getting into and you're still whining about some poor black kid getting a scholarship

Yea Forumsmblr is in full force in this thread.

You're way too fucking stupid to live. Please kill yourself as soon as possible

(((waksberg)))

fuck mike lazzo

Attached: 1549636510624.jpg (1519x899, 263K)

It's an insufferable way of describing irrational anger.

what is this

Tranny virtue signalling against gamergate at any occasion.

"gamers rise up" was a false flag antigamer campaign that forgot anybody could see their subreddit preparing it so it was dead on arrival and backfired immediately.

>someone makes a joke making fun of gamergaters
>IT'S A FALSE FLAG ANTIGAMER CAMPAIGN
damn sounds like we need to RISE UP against it

WEED GANG

Can it be neither? Can't they both be shitty people?

You should really stop blaming your failures on other people, user. It isn't healthy.

he only does this because he's trying to signal his woke credentials to his viewers. why do you think he quote tweeted him? he wanted to give the perspective that he just "owned" him.
anyway, most people who are women or nonwhite usually shit on these guys anyway for being pandering assholes or don't feel comfortable with this kinda of stuff.

>it's okay to do bad things as long as it's to people I don't like
I'm your typical libtard homo, and even I can see that is wrong.

>being thats muchs of a dildo

did you seriously fall for the penguin of doom copypasta? what year is this?

fucking shit taste

What's wrong with being alt-right?

>what's wrong with being part of a violent and regressive political movement

No, I said alt-right. Not black supremacy groups and feminist groups who want to kill transgenders.

it's a response to something Lazzo said on reddit years ago about how women make bad writers because women do not handle conflict

Thats the same as alt-right.