Its weird how in thor loki was kind of likable but in the avengers he was a generic villain

its weird how in thor loki was kind of likable but in the avengers he was a generic villain

Attached: loki.jpg (1920x795, 176K)

That’s just how Loki is.

The god of mischief and lies is not bound by human morality. He will do what suits him.

It's weird how he murders that dude in The Dark World but nobody ever gives a shit. That guy wasn't even a human. He was an Asgardian.

>Thor 2 ending twist is that Loki is alive and disguised as Odin
>Thor 3 makes it a joke

Do they even plan these films?

>but in the avengers he was a generic villain

Ironically, I found him more likable in Avengers. A lot of his emotional trauma wasn't weighing him down and was more freely able to behave like the god of mischief he's supposed to be.

you remember that scene where he fell into space? where he seemed really upset about things?

They did but Thor 2 was such a flop that it was rewritten, you can tell because of the difference in logos to the movies before and after the rewrite

Attached: Thor-3-Ragnarok-Title-Logo-Release-Date.jpg (798x420, 34K)

To this

Attached: thorragnaroklogo_large.jpg (970x653, 41K)

Honestly, Ragnarok's Thor was out of character the whole movie but the Thor in 2 was so boring I'm not sure if it was really for the worse

F to Jane who won't ever get closure now though

Who gives a fuck about Jane. You know who really gets screwed over? SIF

Jane was so shit in those movies she doesn't deserve an F

Ragnarok especially is from Thor's point of view, and he loves his brother

He sucked in Avengers because Whedon is a hack.

>implying Ragnarok isn't the best MCU movie

Not arguing that, but Ragnarok sure as hell wasn't planned when they released tDW

You don't think Thor in Ragnarok is consistent with his characterization in Thor 1?

Attached: D18D0C44-EEBF-4A57-9925-D3917724AD05.gif (485x222, 486K)

Of course not, we've always known.

I wonder what a super cereal Ragnarok would've looked like

There's a good amount of concept art that is clearly from the previous idea for the movie

Attached: loki early ragnarok concept art.jpg (848x1200, 249K)

Attached: Hela early Ragnarok concept art.jpg (1000x1415, 340K)