She's gonna fucking ruin this movie, ins't she?

She's gonna fucking ruin this movie, ins't she?

Attached: Ilikethisone.png (639x563, 373K)

>A thread died for this

Nah. It’s not her movie. She will have a role, but won’t outshine characters like Thor, iron man, or captain America.

she can't hold her own against more charismatic actors. As seen here

>but won’t outshine characters like Thor, iron man, or captain America.
What a problematic and sexist post. Die.

>As seen here
and in her movie

Based Scott is not going to let that happen user.

Attached: avenger-endgame-ant-man-1.jpg (650x360, 201K)

How can you tell?

She is such a beautiful woman

>doesn't say or do anything
>just her mere existence on the screen alone triggers the user

Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuus.

watch the freaking trailer, maybe? realize that they have to honor all the big names leaving after this movie instead of following the flavor of the month, remember how little they utilkized Black Panther before killing him in IW?

Because the Russo brothers aren’t complete hacks. They know the character is new and will have their time, but if this is a send off for iron man and captain America, then the Russos will prioritize that. I’m holding out hope that Nebula gets the kill, but I’m not certain.

>she's in the trailer only for a quip scene that lasts 5 seconds
>OMG IS ALL RUINED

Never change /c/o

COPE

Why can't she be this pretty in the movie?

It’s not Yea Forums, it’s Yea Forums

kevin faige literally called CM as the most powerful capeshit hero. CM is probably kevin's faige waifu

Yeah. Yea Forums doesn’t care about captain marvel being a woman. They just either don’t really like the character from the comics, or want her to actually be written/acted well. If captain marvel 2 ends up being a great movie, Yea Forums will be like “yeah, good movie”

Good thing Kevin feige is just pandering and isn’t a director. Carol is really strong, but she is Thor/doctor strange tier.

Not now though. Yea Forums is fucking infested by Yea Forums now, it’s insufferable. The constant fucking outrage baiting is insane. All live action should be banned, or at least any thread starting with an article or tweet

Strange is a glass cannon, you can’t really compare him to that level

Not as quickly as you ruined your family.

Keep crying Yea Forums that's all you can do

Imagine being so frail that a confident attractive woman with opinions about things is whats going to ruin a 10 year built up to blockbuster.

Incels are sad creatures.

I just want my hyper autistic corner of the internet where we can argue about stuff like whether or not Spider-Man’s costume should have armpit webbing.

Quit whining and go back to gawking at submissive underage cartoon anime girls

Attached: fact.jpg (1080x1129, 218K)

Strange has similar potential damage output as Thor and captain marvel. He was standing toe to toe with a Thanos that had 4 infinity stones while he wasn’t even using his.

The leaks were true then? She defeats Thanos?

I was worried Black Panther and Spider-Man would be all over Infinity War and it didn't happen so I have faith in the Russo's that they'll do the same again. Also they've mentioned in interviews that they kept the original six alive so it could focused on them again.

Do be aware where the slurs you use come from, because the history of a thing is the most important part of overcoming adversity.

Have sex

Feige has a huge boner for her so I wouldn't put it past him to push her role to the forefront.

lol white knight you show them

You aren’t a victim.

No

lmao you're super butthurt for no reason
have sex

Fuck yes I’m butthurt for the dumbest reason. I want my autism corner and you faggots aren’t letting me have it

>"I like her"

Heh. A self-insert character shoehorned in the franchise at the last sexond and all the old characters instantly love her. What is that called again?... A Marianne Suen, perphaps? No, that doesn't sound right...

Hated the movie but this is the best we've seen her besides the post credits
Russos>>>>>>>>Bleck and Shit

> self-insert character shoehorned in the franchise at the last sexond and all the old characters instantly love her
God now where have I seen a character like this before?

Attached: rey.jpg (739x361, 22K)

>doesn’t react to dangerous hammer
>likes that she doesn’t react to dangerous hammer.
You are the wrong kind of retarded for Yea Forums

Thor admires strong, stoic women. It’s weird for him not to like Carol

>falling for bait
No u

A SELF INSERT TO WHO

Half-blooded Kree women who have tesseract powers who also happen to be in the Air Force

That demographic gets way too much representation.

Well besides the trailer's tone itself, they were making this movie before CM came out

You’re so sad and pathetic for having a agenda based on a mediocre to shit movie.

More buzzwords please.

I genuinely can't tell whether you're supporting that user or against him

HA! Told you it was real

Attached: 1551989631182.jpg (1125x1344, 622K)

Based.
I don't trust Brie. but I do trust the Russos.

Is there any doubt? Not even her own movie was any good.

Attached: slugcat maow.png (100x100, 8K)

>I like his one
Just like the leak from a few days ago said. Fuck.

Shit... this is going to suck...

Goddamn anything will pull the incels out of the woodwork

Attached: tumblr_p6fm33BbJF1rkrn29o1_1280.gif (1280x720, 194K)

it shouldn't

Ruin it with her big sexy pusy

Who's that on the far right? Is it Sharon Carter?

Attached: D1oMPNJXQAU6mm3.jpg (1200x488, 94K)

No, she will save this movie. From Thanos.

Attached: c54.jpg (2048x2109, 2.7M)

I agree. Gliding would be a good gimmick for another Spider-Man, but with Peter it’s unnecessary.

In time, nobody is going to remember Captain Marvel for doing anything special. People won't look back at her movie fondly. Nobody will even like her.

No.

>Wearing make-up

She caved! She gave in to the Patriarchy! She's no rue feminist!

>ME GRUG
>WO-MAN BAD

Okay honestly, why aren't you having sex

If that were true he wouldn't have waited 21 goddamn movies to have her show up.

She will be the face of the Avengers in at least the next 3 phases so I suppose she will take a big chunk of screentime in Endgame. I think there's 50% chances that, if they kill Thanos, Carol kill him tbqh.

Who?

>Not having faith in based Russos
There is no helping you user

This, but unironically

Because she didn't outshine any other characters in her own movie.

>AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

>sexond

REEEEEEEEE

Nah.

This is almost definitely the last movie for RDJ and probably the last one for Chris Evans. She'll be more important than some incels probably want, but Iron Man and Cap are going to be the ones who save the day.

seh haxe

I wish she would ruin my orgasm instead.

They ruined this movie by making Thanos a lame villain already

>self-insert character shoehorned in the franchise at the last second and all the old characters instantly love her
Someone should pull up Meyer's list for SJW tropes because that is the future of the MCU.

Attached: WE DIDN'T LISTEN!!.png (360x240, 82K)

I hope Tony is the one who is saves the day and Danvers is just the pilot to get them to where they're going.

nope, now keep boiling

So you hope. But you KNOW there's at least a 50% chance she'll get the finishing blow on Thanos, right? And then they'll make a big weepy deal out of it

The problem is she never reacts to anything, ever. She's never fazed, never surprised, always responds to everything with that dry, bitchy voice that makes it sound like she thinks she's smarter than everyone else. It's just so tiresome