Sorry bros...

Sorry bros, I just don't see "watching children's cartoons and reading superhero comics past the age of 16" anywhere here, bros

Attached: 1541519529946.png (2048x1307, 2.11M)

You don't see having fulfilling hobbies on there either, so does that mean you shouldn't have one?

>Fulfilling career
The average person stays with a company for only a few years. "Careers" aren't a reality anymore

>You don't see having fulfilling hobbies on there either
This. They left out a somewhat vital aspect of having a happy life. This list veers more on how to maintain a life than actually enjoying and living one.

this is the baseline you're supposed to build from.

To be fair, regular exercise can be a hobby if you enjoy it, but it is also important to remember to allow your body rest to recuperate so even if it is you probably do more on the side during the "downtime", and more often then not you socialize while doing your hobby as well.

Futhermore OP's Pic is right in how it is a good base to feel good ("Starter Pack"), OP is just deliberately misinterpreting it under a false pretense that people can't enjoy things past bare minimum fulfillment in order to bait,. because OP is always a faggot.

>why do I feel so good all the time
yeah name one adult that ever said that

>fulfilling hobbies

Attached: 1507474994706.png (1160x861, 2.09M)

>16
If you're watching cartoons past puberty, you're a manchild. (Comics just make you a geek at any age though)

No, I also don't see buying expensive organic food, long work hours, Fairweather friends, serial monogamy, casual sex, expensive bottled water, ridiculous weird new exercise fads or financial Ponzi schemes. Forget sleep, you can't have everything else on that list and have proper sleep.

Being a normalfag is one of the most dull and soul crushing experiences just to meet some other faggots approval.

Works for me. Puff, puff, pass.

yep, one dude on weed Reddit invalidates the idea of free time. You do know there are potheads who read the Bible in their spare time or play instruments

Have you seen most normalfags in casual conversation. It's always useless smalltalk or boring shit instead of anything engaging. Being friends with nerds feels more fulfilling and less awkward

Hey if I pay my taxes and work every day I can smoke weed and watch aqua teen before bed guilt free this is a goddamn free country.

thanks bro. That's really good of you to point that out bro. this is the only way to achieve happiness, right comrade? I mean "bro"?

>oh no, someone else enjoys something I personally have a dislike towards, how scandalous!

>Healthy eating
Makes your body feel good, but I don't eat healthy because I genuinely like the food.
>Fulfilling career
I think you forgot what year it is
>Active romantic and social life
Your love life and social life can be active, but that doesn't make the relationships you have healthy. People suffer from abusive relationship ships and backstabbing friends all the time.
>Drinking lots of water
This is true, but too much can make you feel like shit
>Sensible bedtime
What is a sensible bedtime?

>What is a sensible bedtime?
My perception is a bit skewed since I end up going to bed around 5 am but probably 10-11pm for those with normal jobs and 7-9pm for the guys who really gotta get up early.

creating this thread makes OP just as pathetic as the rest of us

nobody reads capeshit comics.

its literally only oldfags in their 40-50s

only losers and faggots eat fruit loops.

this