Would Kang work as the next over arc MCU antagonist?

Would Kang work as the next over arc MCU antagonist?

Attached: 4573696-mu11705.jpg (719x1080, 242K)

Certainly hope so. He definitely deserves more spotlight

having to use the time stone to fix everything....yep it can work

yes. have him be some time-manipulator behind the scenes for the first two movies.

I don't know, they're kinda' blowing their time travel load on ENDGAME. Kang might come off as redundant.

I honestly believe the overarching villains from now on will be Osborn, Magneto and Doom.

>I don't know, they're kinda' blowing their time travel load on ENDGAME

Agreed. Kang would work in the MCU but don't think he should be next up to bat.

Its very hard to predict because the FF/X-Men situation throws many things up in the air. If it were mostly Avengers-type properties I might suggest that the Masters of Evil might work as we get more and more villains to use. Potentially headed by Zemo, or maybe bring Nefaria up and use him as an anti-Superman baddie.

I'd guess with the Eternals coming up in Phase 4 they would be a big focus on the next wave of movies. Celestials as the big threat?

Captain Marvel is also around, and Guardians if they can ever get it relaunched. Annihilus?

But with the FF and X-Men fully integrated, you gotta lead up to a Secret Wars event. You thought Thanos was bad, now deal with the Beyonder.

I think we will definitely get an AvX movie that turns into a Magneto movie by the end. What I really want is for Reed Richards to be the next big villain.

The only way I see Kang working after Endgame is making Tony Kang after all the time shenanigans but that might be to dower an ending

He can do the evil orverlord guy at the end of every movie that watching everything happen through some super science globe and smiles with a "All according to plan" line at the end.

He can be the only other guy around that looked into all timelines and saw the one where a bunch of guys from Earth stopped Thanos. And he can do shit like bring back past dead villains from other timelines and use them again.

But having Kang turn out to be Immortus might work out a little better.

>have him be some time-manipulator behind the scenes
I think you have Kang confused with Immortus, an understandable mistake since they are the same guy, but you shouldn't confuse them since they are two different people.

I think the Kree war is next up.

A Kree-Skrull War, followed up by Galactic Storm would be neat.

Also, once you've done both Galactic Storm and Kang you can do an Avenger Forever movie, when they need to bring back Steve, Tony, and other people whose contracts are about to expire, to reignite people's interest and rake in the nosalgiabucks.

I'd rather see Dormammu since he has already been established.

Nah, shumagorath.

When was the last time a Doctor Strange villain was relevant outside of Doctor Strange?

There's that popular Shuma-Gorath arc in Ewing's Mighty Avengers, where a tiny extension of it invaded New York.
Nightmare showed up in Avengers: No Road Home recently, also co-written by Ewing...
I'm seeing a pattern.

>Nightmare
Oh yeah, that guy. He was in one of my favorite Captain America runs in the 90s-00s where he tried to take over the American Dream so he could mind control people while they were awake. Then Cap became the embodiment of the American Dream and punched him in the face.
I always wondered whose villain he usually was since that was the only time I ever saw him.

>Then Cap became the embodiment of the American Dream and punched him in the face.
This is so wacky. Then again, comic books!

Attached: Defenders Masterworks Vol. 04-074-1600.jpg (1600x2286, 850K)

It was one of my favorite Cap runs. But my favorite part was the first story in the run where a Skrull takes control of Hydra so he can deliberatly job to Captain America, this building up Cap's fame to an all time high so he can capture Cap and impersonate him, then declare in a press conference that 1/3 (I think it was a 1/3, it might have been a different fraction) of the population had been replaced by Skrulls.
That Skrull was a fucking genius. Secret Invasion had nothing on that guy's plan.

Hopefully with a design that doesn't remind me of a Lego mini.

Considering Mister Sinister has been hinted at already. Wouldn't be surprised if he was the next big bad after end game.

Fucking this the stable of villains compared to heroes in the MCU is one of the biggest shortcomings in this whole first mega arc of movies. There are only like 2 or 3 reoccurring villains and Loki is already slated for a tv show and redemption.

I think he'd work great

yes, give us the Maker!
it will have to be a slow burn, though, it took quite a while for Reed to completely change

Imagine if the after credit scene for the next five movies was just the saga of the Elf with a gun?

I'm holding out hope they actually go ahead and make Defenders, the REAL ones, with Hulk, Namor, Strange, Silver Surfer, and even nuValkyrie if they don't want to recast. I think they would be great, even if it's not in official terms but rather a one-off movie like "The Best Defense" mini that had them reunite by circumstance.
And then yeah, use the opportunity to splice some real WTF moments and cameos of unexplained characters like the Elf with a Gun, and have moviefags scramble for clues.

Attached: Defenders - The Best Defense 001-000.jpg (1000x1538, 423K)