How did this turn out so fucking great?

How did this turn out so fucking great?

Attached: p14060049_p_v8_ac.jpg (960x1440, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel/reviews/?type=user
boundingintocomics.com/2019/03/13/new-reports-of-empty-theaters-at-captain-marvel-add-to-movies-controversy/
web.archive.org/web/20190309013351/https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel
archive.is/oORIN
web.archive.org/web/20190309021053/https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel
archive.is/bPXfo
web.archive.org/web/20190309053516/https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel
archive.is/d3K4p
rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel
archive.is/3kpS7
youtu.be/YFLlwtqHINs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It didn't it was more mediocre than Ant-man somehow. Was fun to see that the MCU is also using retcons. Now they're just like comic books

>Great directors
>Best writer
>Great cast
>Best lead

Attached: D1b0DHqU0AApZeW.jpg (1634x1699, 210K)

they followed the Marvel Formula and that raked in 455m in a few days.

Never doubt Based Marvel

I don't know why I have to keep telling you morons this

Keep crying Yea Forums

Attached: 1547573636639.jpg (260x275, 30K)

Never noticed until this image that Brie Larson has a perfectly placed beauty mark. That is exactly where you put it for moe appeal, and really adds something interesting that Carol's face in the comics was lacking.

I havent watched it, but the shitposting has been entertaining as fuck.

Yeah, I have created a thread on Yea Forums literally every day gloating about some new milestone it's passed. It's been great.

>aviator sunglasses
>Air Force pilot
>balding
>cracks open a cold one

Is Carol a 30 year old boomer but female?

People ignored the shitposters

its rather mediocre

Dear god. I am actually experiencing
Dejà vu with this thread

Attached: Blank+_bb6bc2cabc1932d2fefd3a54bf923bac.jpg (325x274, 17K)

It wasn't very good desu. Just meh overall

Shall I say it? Shall I say the "cope" word?

>Nicole Perlman is going to have an average of over a billion per movie by the end of this summer

Attached: D1YpQaFVYAUQeZw.jpg (486x527, 33K)

CAROL! CAROL! CAROL! CAROL! CAROL! CAROL!

Did I say I hated it fucktard?

I pretty much liked the secondary characters but Carol needs some work. I'm sure she'll shine with the Russos but solo, she's got to be given more.

Because you secretly love women and want to see them succeed.

That is no secret.

Stand aside incels!

Attached: 1_captain_marvel_0.jpg (2000x1333, 527K)

>Great

Don't push it.

>post-apoc carol from the new arc
Nice

Yea Forums fucking shitposters

the one that's highest up is probably the most accurate one. But you don't need me to tell you that. The fat rolls and terrible costumes speak volumes.

And you're going to get it again with Endgame and then again with Far From Home and then Black Widow, Shang-Chi, The Eternals, Black Panther 2, Doctor Strange 2, Captain Marvel 2 and whatever else Based Marvel puts out

The Eternals is getting a movie?

>saggy tiddies
>mole
>short hair

honestly she's ticking all the right boxes for me

What did they retcon? Was it the cube being there, because I was wondering about that.

>>saggy tiddies
This is a thing people are into? Although I don't see how they're saggy.

captain america is no longer the first avenger

Yeah it has a director and everything

In fact there's going to be a tease for it at the end of Endgame

She reminds you of the woman you eventually settled for because you were nearing the end of your 20s and were worried about not having a wife and kids.

Captain America was saving the world before Carol was even born.

Yes he is. He just wasn't called an Avenger in that movie.

Everytime a /pol/fag cried about it, they made it a little better.

Because you have extremely low standards.

Check out this one.

Easily the saltiest motherfucker yet.

I don't normally buy Funko Pops but I might buy one of Carol just for the trolling. Which one would you go with?

Attached: 1537754027566.jpg (1800x1800, 303K)

I don't care about her politics or whatever as long as they make a good movie and a good character.
But it all kinda sucked desu.
Brie was incredibly bland and MC herself wasn't either interesting or relatable, which is usually what elevates most "meh" MCU movies to tolerable levels. Captain Marvel didn't have a solid character at the center, so the entire Marvel formula just doesn't work.
I'm struggling to remember what happened in this movie at all, let alone any particularly good moments.
Fury was good tho, really wish they didn't turn his eyepatch into a joke.

Everything else aside the title character herself was great, heck the consensus is Cap. Marvel herself was pretty much worst thing the film.

>Best lead
lies, even the reviews are in agreement that she was prebad in the film

>Was fun to see that the MCU is also using retcons. Now they're just like comic books

I love how rustled y'alls jimmies get about retcons. They are literally one of the pillars of the medium and everytime they are used y'all scream "This is fucking bullshit!"

Y'all don't even truly grasp comics

the first avenger is iron man dumbass
"the first avenger" subtitle in cap's movie was just a marketing tie-in

>Nick Fury points out they've been using the cube to make weapons because after Thor arrived Shield realized they are not alone in the galaxy and laughably outgunned
Guess he just forgot that whole time he battled alongside a godlike powered women who fought with shapeshifting aliens and blue aliens with giant ships and nukes.

Yea Forums always turns into shit everytime a Marvel movie is released, but this time we are reaching new levels of /trash/.

It was solid. The 90s stuff could have been better integrated and the action set pieces could have used some “oomph”. Best character was Talos. They seemed unsure what to do with Carol’s personality. It honestly seems like she’s going to be better utilized in Endgame. They did a good job with incorporating all the Kree elements. I hope the next movie is Carol vs Moonstone.

You are gonna buy Funko Pops "for the trolling"? How is this "trolling" in any way?

Sounds oddly similar to Wonder Woman. Why does this keep happening?

It would have been fine in the Phase 1 days but the level of blandness is just unacceptable at this point. This movie was bland even by Marvel standards and its clear they were keeping it way to close to the chest.
The action is boring, Carol is boring, the conflict is boring, the story is boring. The movies only redeeming qualities are Talos and Fury who carry every scene they're in.
Both this and Ant-Man 2 are some of the most bland films in the MCU and feel like a wet fart inbetween Infinity War and Endgame. Would have rather we just had nothing in between those 2.

>laddersis talking to herself again
Really?

Easy: user is trolling himself by buying things out of spite.

How the fuck did Mar-Vell get the Tesseract anyway?

It didn’t though.

Jesus Christ you’re pure cringe

Retcons being part of comics doesnt mean you have to like it retard. Commercials are a part of watching tv but that doesnt mean you have to like them.

>it's another "normies don't know anything about a legacy character so we can do whatever we want" episode

The film taken in a vacuum was ok. I'm just getting really tired of the history of comics, all the work that people out of a love for the craft put in, ignored to check a box on a list.

Carol Danvers as the first Captain Marvel? Sure. I'd realized and accepted that pretty much from day one. But all this:

>Mar-Vell is a lady because women have to have other women as idol figures
>Skrulls are secretly nice guys because we can't sell audiences on the idea that there is more than one race of space-jerks
>Forget the conflict of having split allegiances between your country and the people you love, Kree are unapologetically evil, not simply morally compromised

Why even bother? Just make a Sentry movie.

Simmer down, incel.

Have Sex.

Phase 1 beats the shit out of CM, aside from Hulk.
Even IM2 is better.
And flicks like Iron Man or Cap1 make it look like a joke.

you first

Biggest was Shield said Thor and Loki was first alien contact for the modern world stated in Thor, Avengers, Thor 2, Iron Man 3 and Shield TV series.

whoops.

Because Yea Forums overreacts with just about everything.

If Yea Forums hates a movie, it’s probably still great

Thats a very tumblr defense you've made there.

Dude, you need to take a fucking break. You have been commenting this non-stop in all Yea Forums threads for months now.

What has Marvel ever done for you that warrants this crazy, rabid loyalty?

Even Mar-Vell as a character was disappointing as well, shes just Kree science lady convinced the Skrulls are not the bad guys. Doesn't even do anything badass at all and dies anti-climatically getting shot in the head.

Oh, we're doing this now? Alright. That's a very reddit post you just made.

>he thinks its just 1 person
Have Sex.

>What did they retcon?
Mallrats. They were done filming by this point, also they did not shoot any where near where Carol was

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 75K)

You're as bad as the spammers hating it. You should all be locked in a room together with no food or water so there's a little bit less bait and garbage in the world.

Of it's more than one person, even sadder.

Is Marvel actually paying you guys? Are you doing this for free? What awake this type of brand obssession in you?

because its funny to be contrarian on Yea Forums because your posts dont matter and you can literally just go into another thread and shitpost about how CM is shit
Stop taking Yea Forums seriously and please Have Sex.

It is without a doubt the weakest origin movie of the MCU

This is so true, I frequently create threads shitting on Marvel but praising DC and shitting on DC but praising Marvel. Often at the same time.

Well considering this is a universe where people can shoot lasers out of their hands I think it makes sense that their version of Mallrats is somewhat different.

based

>people liking a movie and expressing their opinions calmly are bad because reasons!!!!
Wow.

But it's not even the start of Carol's story, it hardly counts as an origin movie.

Relax, they're starting to get banned for spamming it. They'll get scared and stop soon.

That makes sense. And I know Kevin Smith is happy to be included

I just hate how couldn't let this Stan Lee cameo go and had to include it in their stupid fucking time line. Like if it's not in MCU it doesn't matter.

Attached: stan-lee-image-tout.jpg (612x380, 153K)

You'd also have to ask what his Mallrats cameo even means for the universe. He couldn't have gotten the role as Stan Lee of Marvel fame, because clearly the Marvel comics weren't around in the history of the MCU timeline.
Unless Marvel comics in the MCU is still around, and has a whole history of completely different fictional comics before real heroes start showing up.

The fuck are you talking about? This was her first solo and introduction you moron. It flat out shows her origin

I try not to think too hard about it. I just figure he's a minor god with the power of hypnosis.

Way to out yourself as someone who hasn't seen the movie and is just here to propagandize.

Why are people knocking the Skrull change again?

>WAAH THESE ALIENS ARENT HEARTLESS MONSTERS LIKE THE COMIC, THEY ACTUALLY HAVE FEELINGS AND GOALS AND EMOTIONS AND I JUST REALIZED MAYBE *WERE* THE BADGUYS

Also how could they do a 90s movie and not mention Sears? Remember Sears?

Attached: do go on.jpg (780x438, 52K)

So you’re just baiting, spouting off nonsense, and overall being a faggot? Because I did see the movie

>why have an interesting situation where both sides are bad
>when one side dindu nuffin and other side is BAD GUY

Prove it. What was Talos' first line?

Because the film goes out of its way to paint Skrulls as misunderstood refugees instead of also being guilty of the war? Because guarantee not all Skrulls are peace loving aliens who just want a home.

You're exactly the kind of people we're talking about when we say "colonizer."

>Because guarantee not all Skrulls are peace loving aliens who just want a home.

are we so different?

Was Talos the Skrull who impersonated the Kree agent which led to Carol’s capture thus leading to the memory probe which unlock her human memories while they were trying to find the warp engine coordinations which where later revealed to be in Earth’s orbit? Because I honestly forgot what his first line was.

You could have read all this on Wikipedia. You could not, however, have read his first line. So way to go. You've lost.

The point being the film undercuts any sort of perspective on the war issue when we see all Skrulls trying to flee while Kree aim weapons at unarmed Skrull families. There are no Skrull warships demanding Kree blood, no Skrulls wanting the extermination of the Kree given the injustice, just Skrulls being victims

should've kept the yon-rogg-supreme intelligence scene and make it more clear that Carol viewed earth as the space boonies.

>W-Wiki!
Pathetic. I can name other lines
>Fury mentions NO ONE calls him Nick, which is how he identified Talos at the SHIELD base in the elevator
>”I’m not allowed to wear your jacket anymore because I spilled ketchup on it”
>”Orbit? You’re my science guy, you couldn’t figure that out?”
Etc, etc

It didn't

Attached: 1520121729_Sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>casually destroys private property
What a HERo

I liked it. Carol was mostly bland or annoying, but I found the overlapping memories plot and the space war pretty interesting, along with Fury. Wish it turned out the Skrulls were assholes too though. Coulda been a cool final world shattering revelation for Carol.

reddit gives every Marvel movie a felatio. You're both tumblr and reddit.

It wasn't good.
It had very nice, expensive, special effects, It had some cool characters, but holy shit was the story bad. Carol was never in any real danger and the whole movie reaked of hate for men.
One example is when she was captured by the kree and is talking to the old kree woman in her mind about how she is not going to be held back any longer. We and tge antagonist can clearly see her hands glowing and powering up and no one even raises their weapon. They didnt bother to put the spicy hands oven mitts on her (which by the way dont make sense either, like why did the skrull have such a specific tool onhand? If they had it why didnt the kree?)? During the fights after the antagonists dont ever botger shooting at ANY of the protags, in fact the first shot fired comes from a protag stealing a weapon and killing the antag. Then the big bad kree warships show upand fire every nuke they have conveniently in ONE spot on earth so carol can supernova and save the day with one blast. Then Carol just tears through a warship with ease and all of tge previous combat feels so small and pointless.

>n-no you!
Aaaaaaand you've been defeated.

>Ha! I spent my money on something I don’t even really want just to troll people
Congratulations, you’re an idiot who basically played yourself

Except I'm the one with the Carol funko and you're empty handed. Checkmate.

>Aaaaaaand you've been defeated.
That's an incredibly cringe response.

>That's an incredibly cringe response.
Yikes.

nobody cares about blockbuster
it was the poor man's hollywood video

Her cheekbones are freakishly perfect

>responding with yikes
I guess I was too powerful for you

My dick is too powerful for your ass.

Prove it, fag.

Except I don’t want one and you literally only spent your money for the sake of trolling. I win by virtue that I don’t spend my money on a frivolous purpose

>hollywood video
Too poor for Movie Gallery, eh?

That's it.

I'm buying you a Carol Funko.

Still winning since you’re now buying me something I don’t really want. Not sure you’re very good at the winning thing. Have you considered just breaking even?

Bomber jacket 100%.
I grabbed a regular one on a whim.

No way m8. Thor 1 Cap 1 and IM2 were mediocre and dropped the ball halfway through. CM was at least consistent in being decent.

There is nothing more cringe than buying a funko.

It's not about winning. It's about trolling you.

Consider yourself trolled.

>Best lead
Brie Larson and her performance unironically remind me of Twinkle Nora.

She would do some fucked up shit like fuck up jukebox and smile about it like it's meant to be cute, but she only comes of as messed up in the head.

Attached: twinkle-nora-rock-.png (365x651, 355K)

They really need to work on Carol as a character. She’s just very inconsistent so far. Also all the jokes not coming from Talos, Fury and Goose fell flat.

I used to think that Larson was hot before the memes, made me realize that I’m very susceptible to brainwashing.

But... that's exactly in Carol's character. She's a violent asshole.

fpbp

You're now aware that all future male Captain Marvel cosplayers are going to be seen as gender benders by the average person.

It wasn't this great, but reverse effect of hype did the job. Everyone was expecting the disaster but end up being pleasantly surprised

She's a violent asshole to people who deserve it, not to property of some person she doesn't know who is trying to make a living and now will have to spend 1/3rd, maybe half of his earnings to replace it because insurance doesn't cover energy projection blasts.

I'll wait for the nendo

You are now an idiot who doesn't realize that Mar-Vell's outfit differs significantly from Carol's and thus the average person wouldn't mistake it for Carol's outfit.

It didn't.

Isn't he canonically one of the watchers?

Attached: Stan-Lee-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Vol-2.jpg (1400x700, 418K)

Huh. I did not consider that the MCU might have nendos. Actively made, too, from the looks of it. That's pretty neat.

Attached: 1543996061516.jpg (600x800, 111K)

I was talking about how in that scene Fury demands she proves that she isn't a skrull and she casually blasts a jukebox in the bar then cut back to her with some shit eating grin on her face.

If you really want to nail those damn incels wait for better merch. Don't give funko money for a fucking bit. Buy the Nendo or a Figma when they happen.

>running gag in Iron Man is that the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division is a mouthful
>everyone is already calling them SHIELD in the 90's anyway in Captain Marvel

Attached: 1420972742507.png (499x561, 345K)

how did they forget that

The problem is Nendos cost like 50 dollars minimum whereas a Funko is maybe 10 at most. You can buy five funkos for the price of a single nendo.

I’m p sure that Ant-Man has that continuity error, too.

She should have kicked a vending machine instead and Fury responds "Such misfortune!"

I don’t feel very trolled. It’s more ‘Eh free gift’ even if I didn’t want it. I feel I made out on a net positive

Why is that a running gag in the first place? There's no way nobody would have noticed it made a good acronym.

Do you really prefer Quantity over Quality?

That pic is better than anything in the movie.

The quality of nendos isn't high enough to justify such a significant price increase.

That goes without saying, chibi makes everything better.

>y'all
Fuck off, dumblr/discord.

pros:
>Sam L was funny
>Mendelsohn & the Skrulls were funny
>Jude gave it a good shot
>Minn-Erva was hot
>Monica was included for possible future role

cons:
>Miss Potato Head can't act, her delivery was either flat or off tone
>MCU Carol is an OP Mary Sue
>instead of Fury opening a file on "more heroes" just "here, more Mary Sue shit"
>Bening aka "Mar-Vell" phoned it in big time
>90s setting was pointless aside from pushing the feminist agenda with the "waah Air Force didn't let women fly yet"
>pop music didn't fit thematically
>Ronan was just there
>Stan was just there, nothing (meaningful or poignant or even funny) was said (no, lol 90s movie reference wasn't funny)
overall, good supporting performances kept the movie from being bad, poor main performances kept the movie from being good, hope we see more Monica and some evil Super Skrull(s) in the future

Yikes, you sound triggered.

>>Mendelsohn & the Skrulls were funny
This is really shocking to me. Mendelsohn is not known for being a funny guy. To think that Captain Marvel of all movies is a movie where he doesn't get typecast.

No, he's just their spy on Earth.

wtf I love IM2, IM3, Thor 2, BvS and SS now?

Sorry. I think he meant to say "If Yea Forums hates a movie, it's probably still great."

The Thanos funko is one of the rare funkos that actually has a mouth. Oddly, despite being Infinity War branded, you can see him doing the one thing he doesn't do in Infinity War.

Attached: 1535374374769.png (1300x1044, 1.27M)

>alt right american US army/airforce /pol/ propoganda piece movie
No thanks.

If they had Coulson in the film, they should've made it a part of his character somehow. That could smooth over the gap a little bit. Maybe every time he's onscreen he says the full name to mess with Nick Fury or something, or he thinks it's unprofessional not to say the whole name. I dunno. In the end, it's a small lapse in continuity, not really something that kills a character.

wtf I love IM2, IM3, Thor 2, BvS, SS & Justice League now?

Yea Forums loves BvS and SS so you're dumb for including those.

See

Go back to /pol/.

Movie needs to make 750 million to break even... so yea

It'll easily do that.

>discussion of marvel/DC
>pol!
You okay, user? Again, see . Or are you some kind of falseflagging /pol/tard yourself?

Based Brie

It was probably went to Project Pegasus for analysis and she worked there.

it was all the marketing that was horrible, the real movie is a very good movie (Even if i dont think is in the marvel top 5)

>There's no way nobody would have noticed it made a good acronym
That's sort of the joke, user. Iron Man was also the first movie and it was more of a reference for people in the know to get. Especially with how the film ends with Coulson being super serious about the reveal of the name, something that will make no impact to people who don't know about SHIELD from the comics.

Problem is the MCU has been moving more and more to the idea of the universe and all of its stuff being around for a lot longer than it appeared to be in Iron Man. This could've easily been solved by calling the pre-SHIELD organization something else, but honestly, why bother? It was just a simple joke to begin with, and they're already committed to retconning more important things anyway.

they're not, they're pumped full of silicone
neither her hair are short so who the fuck knows what he's talking about

>Mendelsohn & the Skrulls were funny
The family reunion was the best emotional scene in the movie.

Attached: 1536217932911.jpg (1546x768, 277K)

It's within five worst Marvel movies.

It's literally the best comic book movie of all time.

you forgot your obligatory 'incel', shillanon

Didn't Agent Carter and Agents of SHIELD already undo that first?

Did that trigger you?

They only had to remove several thousand votes and literally block legit accounts from giving it a negative review, movies that are good totally need to do that, that just makes sense.

>paranoid conspiracy theory #3527

Attached: 1552070996035.jpg (162x237, 18K)

So incels have so little life that they spammed over 50 thousand fake reviews and yet you have a problem with 4000 legit reviews.

Wasnt it on 76 now?

Attached: 3.14 4.36 pm.png (763x380, 225K)

The mouse got angry

>No argument
>your shitpost also got deleted
Nope, but I think you are!

Yup, in the sense that "review bombing" or whatever is a tinfoil hat conspiracy, that is true.

rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel/reviews/?type=user

You can feel free to look at the reviews. There's still plenty of 1/2 star reviews that could stand to be deleted but they aren't because RottenTomatoes is looking at what IP the reviews come from.

On the flip-side...

Attached: 1552335251130.jpg (720x720, 112K)

None of these are from RottenTomatoes.

I like how my proof is literally a link to the site and yours is a screencap that anyone can edit. You are a joke.

Attached: 1552091002858.jpg (1242x1705, 346K)

only cucks thought Marvel would put out a bad movie.

Oh, you're dumping your folder now? That's how you're playing it? Alright. Didn't work for you before, don't think it's going to work now, but keep wasting your time.

This is objectively false. Stop lying to yourself.

Soon all bad reviews will be illegal

What? Did someone mind break you or something? It's just a pic.

Ah, and now you're resorting to the same old tactic of spamming "You mad?" when you're called out. You really are a joke.

All they have is shitposting because they can't cope that someone doesn't like their movie.

boundingintocomics.com/2019/03/13/new-reports-of-empty-theaters-at-captain-marvel-add-to-movies-controversy/

Hmmm...

Carol Danvers initially possessed superhuman strength, endurance, stamina, physical durability, a limited precognitive "seventh sense" and a perfectly amalgamated human/Kree physiology that rendered her resistant to most toxins and poisons. As Binary, the character could tap the energy of a "white hole", allowing full control and manipulation of stellar energies, and therefore control over heat, the electromagnetic spectrum and gravity. Light speed travel and the ability to survive in the vacuum of space were also possible. She originally only had the power of flight thanks to a contraption under her suit, and you really should go back to /pol/.

The IP count is not going up at all as you attempt to flood this thread with anti-woman propaganda. Imagine feeling so threatened by a comic book movie.

>non-sequitor biography into a non-sequitor shitpost
. . .

>"anti-woman"
>propoganda
>imagine
>threatened
Ah, so you're just a crossposting Yea Forumstard baiting for replies, gotcha!

>propoganda
How do you misspell propaganda when you're replying to a post that spells it correctly? Brainlet.

Did they explain what Binary was in the movie

>Is Carol a 30 year old boomer but female?

She's a cool wine aunt who tried being gay so she can hit on women with the guys from work

Some posts are just so bad you can't help but look away.

Grant Ward pointed that out in AoS

Carol is not Binary in the movie. I guess you could say she's nonbinary.

No. She absorbed energy from the Tesseract and and the Kree put a limiter thing on her neck so she could only shoot energy blasts and was moderately stronger than humans.

Then she took it off and unlocked her full potential, at which point, having had that power for all of three minutes, she whooped Ronan's fleet and forced him to flee in terror

Attached: Epic Space Battle.webm (716x300, 2.95M)

Like the "biggest drop" milestone, that's one for the history books.

So, why are people saying that she is Binary because of this movie

Because Yea Forums nerds want to show off that they know who Binary is

>That garbage
>Great
>Secondary characters are more prominent than Fungus Larson even the cat has more charisma
>Plot holes everywhere
>Mary Sue
>CGI was horrible
>Ruined Fury, Skrulls, Mar-vell, and the whole Avengers origin and made their actions meaningless.
>Inmigrant propaganda
>White man bad / inept
>Whole point of the movie is "never be under control or use your head and be an emotional retard"
>First half is sleep fest.
>Fights editing is all over the place.
>"I don't have to prove you anything :)"
>"You know why they call it a cockpit?"
I could go on fuck that garbage.

Attached: 7b1.gif (554x400, 120K)

It was just a theory some people were posting based on the trailers.

Attached: It's Not A Cat.webm (834x350, 2.87M)

Me and my girlfriend had the whole theater to ourselves

Didn't even watch the movie, just fucked like rabbits

What's up with that text on top?

They didn't come up with the acronym in Iron Man, Coulson was just using the full name because that's what they usually would do with anyone not familiar with SHIELD, or to mess with Tony (after all, his father was a founding member). Narratively, they did it to keep the audience from noticing too soon, or to give a wink to those who caught it from the start.

Point is, it's been SHIELD since Stark and Carter founded it.

>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>Ghost audiences
>insanely low critic and user scores (the ones they let be posted)
>Hollywood accounting
>Prelude to the biggest soi-movie ever
Fuck I'd hate to see us win.

This is a pretty desperate attempt to capitalize on the "muh empty theaters" lie.

It's a day 1 camrip, that's an ad from the site hosting it that keeps popping up offering you free bets in a bunch of languages

>"I don't have to prove you anything :)"
What was the point of that scene

Meh... Just... Meh.

Attached: yoshi.jpg (558x558, 17K)

>despite your best efforts to make the movie flop you accomplished nothing
>YouTube has power over you
>RT has power over you
>Disney has power over you
>/pol/ in a tizzy
>incels in a tizzy
>MCU films keep making more and more money

Thankfully you will never see anything resembling a win ever again.

That Jude Law was trying to manipulate her like he always had when she was a Kree, but she'd now accepted herself as a human and was so over his shit.

Attached: Never Gonna Keep Me Down.webm (954x400, 2.91M)

Why would you call him Jude Law instead of the character's name, Yog-Sothoth?

>great
It's critically one of the most underwhelming MCU movies to date, and it doing well in the box office means jack shit after Aquaman and Venom both did well. Normies, especially the overseas normies, eat up shit so long as there's enough CG explosions and that's about all there is too it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-141044~2.png (1117x566, 492K)

Like these "incels" ? Or the ones twitter were adamant to let win?

Attached: 1551769176229.jpg (1258x1239, 301K)

Yea Forums hasn't posted a single thing about that in any of my threads which you'd know they'd do if it was real because they need all the ammo they can get, so I guess you're the one person who was desperate enough to make it up. Sad!

I didn't know the character's name.

Attached: Young Pope Makes An Entrance.webm (680x382, 2.86M)

>FUCK CORPORATIONS!
>also, check out these twitter screencaps. I sure love twitter!

Keep on swinging, slugger.

>what should have been a powerful scene ruined by her fucking - _ - face
Acting as flat as her ass.

Attached: 1552097734672.png (460x1062, 426K)

That... has nothing to do with what either of us said.

Are you a shill or just this stupid?

Much as I like seeing the incels coping, this image is fucking funny. She really does have a fivehead.

They put out Thor 2

>not a single person who isn't a white male tries to tell her she can't do it

You're hitting nuclear levels of cope.

For all this sort of talk, her dynamic with Nick Fury is very weird. She treats him like her favorite house nigger, not a partner and certainly not a friend.

I'm going to take the fact that they literally had to ban posting of negative reviews for that movie as evidence that they lost, also
>bootlicker defends his corporate overlords

>doesn't know how to quote properly

Nobody's stopping negative reviews from being posted, but stay delusional. It's working SOOOOOOO well for you.

>claims they have power over people
>yet wound up making changes in response to the power of people
>even deleting the bad reviews still can't score high like BP or IW can on either critic or audience side
bruh

Idiot, the reason those links are dead is because all the posts got deleted and the user probably banned. Justice.

Where the fuck is mah boy during all this?

Attached: Ghost Rider Sling Ring.webm (1280x716, 1.4M)

>Nobody's stopping negative reviews from being posted
You are lying
>106433318
Oh I see, you are just trolling, can I ask you something, statistically the perfect scores were far more numerous than the low scores. why is it only the low scores are counted as false?

That doesn't even look like Nic Cage

>accepted herself as a human
You mean a god-like complex like the mary sue she is, because no human fucks off 30 years with aliens they just met just to "save" the galaxy an leave their loved ones at the mercy of any abomination it comes with no garantee Fury pages her back or comes in time.

Just like the guy who whined about /pol/ earlier in this very thread. Pretty based.

>when a kid version of the character has less flat ass than the protagonist

Paranoia agent

Keep fighting the good fight.

>looking at the kid's ass

Attached: Right.jpg (388x238, 19K)

He was right.

As a person whose hobby is to watch movies of all kind, and considering that Marvel/DC -superheroe-movie franchise is quality-vice one of the lowest performing series that exists in the whole universume of the movies... It is really interesting to see people arque about this, like we would be talking about movie that actual skills and time would be invested in :D

This is like reviewing a educational piece for kindergardeners as a new Godfather.

You lot don't give a two shit about the movie, don't ya? You just want to be right, fuck the movie, fuck the art, you just want to be the one to say that last word, and it fucking shows.

Attached: captain murica.jpg (500x423, 28K)

Her rationale is the same as Spiderman's, just on a bigger scale. when you have the powers and don't use them, you're to blame when shit goes wrong

wew

Attached: 1552110534721.png (1068x2442, 201K)

It's Google reviews. Who gives a fuck? Does anyone honestly say "Check out the film's google reviews, this film is great!"

People on CBS serial dramas say shit like that

web.archive.org/web/20190309013351/https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel
archive.is/oORIN

79% - 39%

Reviews Counted: 326
User Ratings: 12,007

web.archive.org/web/20190309021053/https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel
archive.is/bPXfo

79% - 38%

Reviews Counted: 327
User Ratings: 12,348

web.archive.org/web/20190309053516/https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel
archive.is/d3K4p

79% - 35%

Reviews Counted: 329
User Ratings: 71,810

Latest Data

rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel
archive.is/3kpS7

79% - 51%

Reviews Counted: 329
User Ratings: 18,747

More like people who record the cams sell it to the betting site, who puts watermarks, text, transparent ads and even full ads interrupting the movie.

Every early cam release these days has these shitty things.

tfw this would have made the movie better
>played as a joke and immediately discarded

Attached: AAAAALLLWAYS.png (967x567, 857K)

I CAN"T COMPREHEND HOW THIS MOVIE IS DOING WELL AT THE BOX OFFICE. IT"S BEEN UNIVERSALLY PANNED BY MY ONLINE ECHOCHAMBER, JUST LOOK AT THESE CHERRY PICKED IMAGES OF EMPTY THEATERS. CLEARLY THIS MUST BE A CONSPIRACY BY DISNEY

Attached: 1537878976497.jpg (935x903, 144K)

OH NONONONONON

Attached: 1552129203089.jpg (1880x857, 440K)

explain

There's a Fortnite skin that looks exactly like this so you would have had a whole different audience bitching about it.

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was /POL/!
>It was Yea Forums!
>It was Yea Forums!
>It was Yea Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was YOUTUBERS!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was DC FANS!
>It was BOOMERS!
>It was MILLENNIALS!
>It was ZOOMERS!
>It was MILK DRINKERS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was CAROL HATERS!
>It was LARSON HATERS!
>It was INCELS!
>It was MANBABIES!
>It was GAMERGATE!
>It was MANCHILDREN!
>"People hated Wonder Woman, too!"
>"It did something DIFFERENT!!!"
>"I love how it subverted expectations!"
>"It made me rethink my views on life!"
>"It was an 'intellectual' film!"
>"It made some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"It was expected to not make much money anyway!"
>"lulz it's just a movie turn your brain off!"
>"China doesn't matter anyway!"
>"It makes some old white men angry online, but they're always angry anyway."
>"These RT scores are terrorism!"
>"BETTER THAN CITIZEN KANE!"
This is the most damage controlled MCU movie I've seen since Thor: The Dark World. The Disney shills are in desperation mode, and it's hilarious what lengths they'll go to.
No amount of self-reassurance will EVER "fix" this movie. It was a complete abomination, and the defenders know that deep down in their hearts.

She says she can't keep wearing the Kree's green uniform so she gives the kid access to the suit's built-in palette control and she cycles through a few options, that included, before settling on red & blue.

I personally think the neon robot unicorn attack suit would have made the last half hour more enjoyable

Pretty much this. People are so invested in this failing for some reason.

>Her rationale is the same as Spiderman's
Don't compare this bitch with Spidey in the topic of being human, Spidey has a normal human life, stays most of the time with their loved ones and making sure they are safe, and balances his hero and normal life.
This bitch literally fuckd off 30 years because of god-like complex with aliens she just met.

Are there any legitimate reasons as why this movie wasn't that good?

>Takes place in 1995
>Main character is an amnesiac who has been impressed into an alien society for 6 years
>Talks and acts like a stereotypical 2019 snarky bitch from Earth
Wow good job Marvel

Attached: 15492617466.png (512x512, 113K)

With great power comes great responsibility.

He has cosmic power, which therefore comes with cosmic responsibility

Important question:
Did the skrulls have sex as gender bent surfer chick?

Im not even remotely familiar with these characters but arent they plot points at best like in Earth X? (by the way, comic starts slow as fuck but the pay off makes kinda worth the wait)) Whats their lore? What story could Disney possibly adapt to attract people like me and other normies who doesnt know shit about them?

I don't understand why they do it. It just pushes people away. IGG got really popular so they started actually modifying the game files to include watermarks and shit. Which pushed people away and they started using different sites. In the long run it doesn't work because people just replace them with superior versions.

>last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye
>it was an alien kitty cat named goose

I see now why Fury doesn't tell this story

Someone post the image of the YouTube channel that is so desperate for this movie to fail that it's posted literally hundreds of clickbait videos about it.

>dat mouse cope

Attached: 1551942717800.jpg (1098x848, 272K)

How does that make her a human if she just fuckd off 30 years leaving her HUMAN loved ones at the mercy of any abomination in exchange for some aliens she just met. That's literally god-complex.

>implying they spent half a billion marketing the film when the film didn't even cost half of Infinity War to make.
They already made their money back, stupid.

it isn't a good film it has a bad lead actress, choppy pacing plot holes and feels more like a backstory for fury than CM's introduction
It's down there with there with the worst MCU films.

the only reason its not flopped is because its coasting off brand power

Fury has the beeper, he'll call her if she's needed

This movie annoys me because I liked Black Panther. they are clearly capable of doing a pandering demographic piece well, but have apparently chosen not to this time

So wait, the fact that she left for 30 years means that the sequels will probably be more midquels that take place before the other MCU stuff, right?

Did you tyoe all that it is this pasta?

Well good, it's about fucking time Fury got a movie. How do you have Samuel fucking Jackson signed up for your universe and use him in like three movies total.

>Science guy schlicked like crazy as Carol while waiting for Yon-Rogg

>All these anons falling for the bait because the post is the actual trolling

Attached: 562.png (680x681, 158K)

>Male Skrull transforms into a female surfer
>He starts to get weird feelings, gets a little too in character
>Other male skrulls find him oddly attractive
>They decide to do some more "research" on how these humans act so they can infiltrate C-35 easier

How does she know he will call her or make it in time, of course she can't unless she has god-complex.

We already knew that the Kree were world-conquering mega dicks, from Agents of Shield

This movie even had coulson in it. They should have known that portraying them sympathetically would not sit well with the audience

If Black Panther and Captain Marvel came out in Phase 1 instead of before Infinity War and End Game, they would've flopped.

>10 years ago was different to now

wow

>if movies came out back when marvel was trying to make a name for itself in the movie industry instead of before the biggest movies in the MCU they would have flopped because even as origin movies they are fucking awful and people only watched them for teasers of the bigger upcoming film

wow

Either jacket or jumpsuit.

>reee women and minorities in movies is offensive to me

Attached: 1499412811980.png (156x168, 53K)

He's meeting with the Watchers, but he doesn't look like them. I think Stan's playing The One Above All if anyone.

>black people are now "minorities"

Wonder Woman did not come out 2 years ago. I am so happy Captain Marvel showed little girls FINALLY that girls can be super heroes too.

It's crazy that I hear of a super-"girl" that can finally be a hero too, I hear her name is "Captain Marvel"

People retroactively treating WW like it wasn't garbage because they want to make a point about CM also being garbage upset me

>teehee, you lose Thanos! Now you have to suck on my toes!

Attached: IMG_0117.jpg (2000x2533, 1.43M)

Is this the power of foot fungus?

>How did this turn out so fucking great?

It didn't. You just snorted a metric shitload of coke before going to see it.

you know, I shouldn't have reverse image searched that. Now i'm aware there's a wiki dedicated to feet.

guy your replying too, Black panther was pretty good imo, whilst the story was a bit generic the main actor could actually act, the fighting scenes were good and the sfx was top tier, its not one of the greats of the MCU but it was a damn solid movie stand alone.

they CHOSE to not be that anymore

>off-topic deflections
>right

But you admitted to them in your own post.

Review bombing is still review bombing.

>echo chamber
>low audience and critic ratings on rt AFTER the purge

Read the rotten reviews on RT and compare them to the good ones?

That's... not what that post said at all. You're the only one "reee"ing here, shitposter.

You mean Black Widow and Wonder Woman?

Was the alien invasion known to the general public? That’s what is important.

Saw it yesterday.
I legitimately wanted a movie with just the cat and fury over carol.

Really boring honestly, the cat gags were the best part

You can go saying you loved the movie, but you cant tell me it was anywhere good.

Watch it and see it for yourself

Is a decent pirate version available yet?

I did, it was fine

Epic fucking bait OP, literally took no effort to continue this shitshow.

it's fine, Fury, the cat and Talos were top tier but nothing else
easily a 6-7 but not next phase defining

I agree but would give it a solid 7.

>this thread

Attached: autism.png (3588x3596, 1.13M)

I'd give it a 7 but the beginning and the ending are too fast paced while the middle is really slow, that said give me a Miami Vice/MiB young Fury and Colson movie and you got yourself a hit

>Dissenting opinions on Yea Forums? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!?!

The tagline should be "hey, at least it's better than Thor 2"

If they want to be sued for false advertising maybe.

The invasion of New York was.

Chronologically speaking he is. Carol was just the person who inspired the Avenger name to begin with
>Fury originally went with "Protectors"
Whew

Stan really should have kept the beard

What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for (you)s? A sense of superiority without the actual intelligence to form ideas? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

The fuck is a mallrat

Colloquial for kids who hung out at the shopping mall alot, back in the 90s when shopping malls were THE place to be

I know, but what does that have to do with marvel?

Holy shit you faggots are insufferable. That was the cringest shit I've seen since Antman 2. Why the fuck was the photography so static? Was the director taking a page from George Lucas, and filmed everything in a chair? Who was the acting coach? Also, who okayed this screenplay? I felt like I was watching a high budget afterschool special. This is no fucking Tank Girl.

>no black woman
that image is problematic delet incel!

I'll give you that it was worse than Iron Man or Captain America. A shade better than Thor, definitely above IM2 and Hulk (neither of which were terrible.)

Of course it's all subjective.

Talos talks about how his hands aren't clean. He kidnaps and probes Carol, he holds the black girl hostage, he beats the shit out of Fury for recognizing him...

I would have liked More gray, but there was some gray. Hopefully we'll get more since Skrulls are such fun villains.

>didn't use Cosmo the Space Dog
>didn't introduce adam warlock
What a waste of a movie

Love it or hate it, you gotta admit the movie proved that we CAN have a decent Dragon Ball movie with good effects now

Attached: super.jpg (2932x2932, 2.69M)

>dragon ball movie
>with Chink actors
I think that's a big NO, from me.

Is BriePosting a thing now? If so I approve...

Gwailo Roshi would just be stupid as fuck tho

Disney manipulated the data on rating sites to make it appear more popular than it actually was then bought out entire theatres to inflate ticket sales.

7Isn't one of the Eternals "controversy" that they needed a "young adult gay actor"

Sure thing, incel. I also believe everything youtube tells me.

The dough face of Captain Marvel's target audience.

The one time that Funko Pop's lifeless expressionless face is fitting.

So when is Brie gonna dress up like this? She's down for it.

Attached: Sailor Captain Marvel.jpg (810x1200, 129K)

>He does it for free
Have sex.

Powerful smelling of smegma.

Not an argument. Have sex.

>Have sex.
Yeah, I can do that.

Sorry you can't!

Attached: smug anime face2.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>I can do that.
Sticking inanimate objects up your ass doesn't count. Sorry.

I was just really, really underwhelmed. I went it and expected to hate it like I hated The Last Jedi, but the thing is that I really didn't. But I didn't like it, either. It wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen but it wasn't really all that good, either.

You know what it felt like? It felt like a January movie. Boring, not terribly well-written, bad lead actress. Felt like something that studios typically dump into theaters in January. That's what it felt like.

Attached: 3D4.gif (379x440, 140K)

They already proved that with fucking Advent Children. Even MoS did so. And if you mean Super Saiyan like SFX, of course. It's been done before.

It was literally soulless. If you can't bring yourself to hate it, or like it, or really feel anything towards it then that means it's soulless.

This one has numerous people talking about it, so it's not completely baseless like the tinfoil hat theory of believing negative review bombing was a thing - which was also debunked since the score hasn't seen a drastic change since reviews were removed.

Attached: 1552412921042.png (1366x768, 485K)

So how is it unironically? I was getting Ben Affleck Daredevil vibes from that leaked footage a few weeks ago which I think put me off it a bit.

Did you seriously just show me either your twitter, or the twitter of a random nobody, to prove a point?

Are you a fucking retard?

>ad hom
Mad ass incel. Shitpost harder, why don't you?

>I got that that was the point, I'm not an idiot which is why that line is insulting to an audience. Had she just blasted him I wouldn't have rolled my eyes at the scene. But not they had to go "You guys are too dumb to follow simple themes so lets spell it out for you"

Saw a commercial for the Captain Marvel dolls and roleplay wristband. Little girl does a great job emulating Brie's lack of emotion. The dolls have warm smiles for some reason, though. Don't resemble her movie appearance. 1/2 out of 5.

It felt like they took a really bad movie, ran it through the magic Marvel movie machine until it stopped smelling bad, and then threw it in theaters without checking if it was actually good or not. I don't know why people are making it a hill to die on since it's so insanely middling.

>lack of emotion
I'm not sure what this is referring to anymore. Yeah on the red carpet she's always resting bitchface but the movie has he smiling, joking around, and enjoying herself.

He didn't see the movie, user.

The movie did a non-linear timeline poorly. Brie Larson's character had 0 charisma and barely went through any on-screen trials. Poorly placed and forced 90's songs and forgettable OST. Cat alien and Sam Jackson carry the film's comedy (I didn't even chuckle once.) Action scenes are either bland and lack suspense (Cpt. Marvel is OP even to her enemies) or have awful cuts that make it hard to tell what is going on. I hate to use buzzwords but Cpt. Marvel really is a Mary Sue who everyone but the baddies love, is more powerful than everyone, never faces any real consequences or inner turmoil after the reveal she was killing a bunch of good guy refugees. She just switches sides and never thinks twice about betraying the Kree besides one scene. There's a lot of tell instead of showing the character's personality. There's literally a scene where Cpt. Marvel's friend outright says she's smart and funny. Literally. It was shit. Don't give a shit about Brie Larson outside the film, in the film she felt soulless.

Attached: allow me to mansplain.jpg (1200x800, 271K)

She doesn't have a great deal of emotional range, despite the movie telling us repeatedly that she's overly emotional. No matter what's happening, she just seems to be either somewhat frustrated or mildly snarky.

Burnout from constant bickering over inconsequential nonsense.

Attached: Die with me.png (497x370, 165K)

I never saw them as calling her overly emotional, just too emotional for a kree with energy coursing through her for some reason.

>for some reason.

Attached: Blinks, excuse me..gif (230x230, 1.53M)

Simmer down, incels.

It was above arvg for MCU flicks.

Kiss the ring.

Attached: 1552062297714.jpg (617x535, 91K)

P-p-paid articles! Disney bought all the t-tickets!

I saw it on y-youtube!

Why was Carol getting into a kart accident used as one of her "RISE UP" moments. It wasn't someone telling her "YOU CAN'T DRIVE BECAUSE YOU'RE A GIRL" it was literally someone telling her not to drive a dangerous vehicle recklessly.

Cause kart racing is awesome.

Let's all go. I'll smoke all your asses on the track!

It...needed 300 million to break even, production budget and advertisement. It got that in the first weekend. What are you smoking?

There was a Deadline article that said 750 and they've been quoting that like it's the Holy Bible that they pretend to have read.

Not that it matters since 1 billion easily blows past even the 750 number.

Oh they keep doing the twitter thing where they made up stories? lol so sad.

>joined December 2018
Lol. How convenient. Especially considering the wake-up call that happened in November.

That’s an excellent term for this movie. Hell as much as people shit on the Ant Man movies, at least Paul Rudd is charismatic. Brie Larson emotes, but it’s just her being a snarky high school bitch more than her being a likable asshole a la Tony Stark.

I loved how she just walked around, assuming humans knew all about Kree, and assumed she had Kree-granted authority on basically any planet.

Yikes.

What possesses someone with feet like that to wear open-toed shoes?

Not being an insecure little bitch like you.

Only incels would say otherwise

Is it reasonable to not see this because you think the trailer was meh?

>shit actress
>plotless garbage
>retcons by the dozen
It was pure shit.

Moving on, another common complaint about Captain Marvel is the origin or the team name "Avengers." Many fans and journalists question why the origin of the name was retconned, but the truth is it was not retconned at all. Nick Fury uses the phrase "The Avenger Initiative" from the very start of the MCU, way back in 2008's Iron Man post-credit scene. And notice, he also refers to his organization as "SHIELD," a point I'll get to in a moment.

So, despite some repeated mistaken claims by some fans and entertainment writers, the team name "The Avengers" did not originate in the 2012 Avengers movie, nor was it coined by Tony Stark when he tells Loki they will "avenge" the world. The name for the group and the initiative already existed and predated the first Iron Man movie, so rather than changing anything about the MCU continuity, Captain Marvel's reveal of how Nick Fury came up with the name in fact fits perfectly with the fact he invented it long before he had even met any of the superheroes who would first join the team.

I thought that Pocahontas had a better trailer than The Lion King, but guess which one was more enjoyable and had me watch it multiple times.

>god-like complex
Earths Mightiest Mortal. Captain Shazam, the god-like Marvel!

Eh, fair enough.

In essence the trailer didn't interest me enough that I would wont to go and see it in the Cinema...but I still might purchase the DVD when it gets released.

Why purchase the DVD? Just do what I do and request it from the library. It's like Blockbuster but it's free, and also legal somehow. The only downside to the library is that they mostly don't have Blu-rays (only movie I found in Blu-ray was The Tree of Life), but it doesn't really make a difference.

I was very relieved I only watched Venom on DVD. Would have been so disappointed if I saw that in theaters.

You are reading the retcon, slave. Nobody cares how well trained you are there, massah won't give you special treatment there.

Sounds like you're coping pretty hard, DCboy.

Kino

Ahaha so the people complaining about retcons are people who didn't even pay attention to the old movies. "Lemme just use my vague memories of a movie I saw ten years ago, trust me I totally found a plot hole!"

I figure they decided to address Fury's eye in this movie because they don't know how many more chances they'll actually have to use him. So they decided, may as well get that mystery out of the way now.

Anyone else just tired of solo movies at this point?

No, I actually hope Solo gets a sequel.

BULLSHIT!

Went to see it last night, it was meh really. Talos, Fury and Goose were MVPs, the movie in general is forgettable. Also, nice to see Coulson.

Advent Children isn't a live action movie.

I wouldn't mind a new solo movie that isn't just a botched origin story and instead of something actually good

Huh?!

Most solo movies of new heroes are usually just botched origin stories by people who don't read comics. I wouldn't mind watching a solo movie of a new hero that directly puts them in the story without saying "Hey, I'm spider-man and this is how I became spider-man." .

I'm all for women accepting blonde blue eyed is true beauty. Keep up the great work cupcakes!

Femininity is wrong and can never be considered sexy in America

Carol is a killer

We know. We like that.

Shut the fuck up.

No... NO!

dat mad

dat cope

>projecting

>coping

>so mindbroken it can't do anything but spam

>complete non-sequitor
>implying I wasn't happy when he finally found another job, and now yet another one right after

Then why are you getting so mad?

Where is my mad? You're the only one getting worked up, and you've got 2 deleted posts so far.

No, just one. And why do you keep mentioning deleted posts like that means anything? Shall we count yours? Because there have been quite a few.

None of mine have because I'm not a shitposter.

Denial. You've had six of your posts deleted so far.

You're getting owned pretty hard in this thread. Time for you to pack it up and leave.

Not mine. Or shall I point out more deleted posts and claim they were yours?

Attached: co btfo.png (618x508, 40K)

How on earth is your image supposed to be proof?

make me

Because there's no other way to show they were mine because of the whole "ms paint edit the (You)s out" thing people like to claim.

Attached: co btfo.png (616x231, 12K)

Attached: co btfo3.png (1304x291, 26K)

So one of them was yours. And it's one of the worst ones.

So that's your "None of mine have" and "I'm not a shitposter" claims right out the window. Things are not going well for you.

>worst
lol
>one vs. five
Counting is hard.

For this one, if I realized there were no more posts I would have just condensed everything into one post to avoid back to back posting like a dummy. Just maybe, this thread could have died.

Attached: co btfo2.png (683x582, 27K)

Amazing that you have now admitted feeling the need to make five shitty posts in a row. Like what the fuck is going on here, you've incriminated yourself under no pressure. Nobody was asking you to go through the thread and screencap every post you made but you did it with no provocation. And in the process have revealed that you've been shitting up this thread for a literal day. This is insanity, you essentially just turned yourself in. It explains SO MUCH that all these posts were you, because there was a distinct point where the thread became so terrible. And it turns out it was when you decided to enter. Now I'll always know, when it seems like a thread is suddenly getting a massive influx of shitty posters... it's probably just you making a whole bunch of posts.

>shitty posts
Civil discussion is shitposting now?
>dat whole paragraph
Bro. Need a chill pill?

>dat
Why do you talk like this? It gives you away even more.

>gives you away even more
>when my first post today was "dat mad" almost an hour ago
. . .

Nothing wrong with having a chuckle at shitposters, user. Besides, look at the James Gunn thread (in the archives, since now none of them can be seen), 50% of the thread's posts were deleted because they were off-topic or bait trash.

Well that explains why they're doing such a poor job in this thread.

>Best bait

All the bad posts have been deleted, though?

Stan Lee cameo
Also it's a movie about a comic nerd

Attached: fantastictwo.jpg (605x853, 197K)

youtu.be/YFLlwtqHINs

Attached: stan.jpg (463x704, 206K)

Be silent, you sad, strange little man.

WONDERLAND

I'm curious, disgusted, and slightly aroused all at the same time.

What the fuck is going on

Attached: 1395126548977.png (1440x1080, 2.13M)

A bad photoshop.

They started doing them since the first Avengers, since the last year they went full force with the line (releasing 4 nendoroids belonging to IW).
Maybe they'll do Carol if her movie keeps raising its popularity

You can pose and change the face of the nendoroid, with the funko you get a glorified ugly potato toy.

WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE?!

Attached: too many FUCKING threads.png (505x323, 118K)

I'm glad we had a couple of weeks to see the truth. The movie was generic tripe, and not worth the hype. You marveldrones are a cancer.

Femsplaining at it's finest.

MODs are fags, and don't care. Literally, anything is better than the constant capeshit flame wars.

It’s because the writers didn’t know they’d have to do it as a prequel and had to re-write it a bunch of it apparently. They were still pretty pissy about it during their interview so I can imagine them just saying: “Screw it, continuity is the editor’s job.” And not giving a fuck.

No. It's much more simple. This is an outright shill thread. This board might has well be named /disney/ because for the next couple of months, these fags will be living here. I just hope are manchildren aren't THAT gullible to fall for this shit.

There's a reason Yea Forums is a laughing stock of the site alongisde boards like Yea Forums and Yea Forums.

Some funkos are poseable.

We are Groot.

Untreated fungal infection in all likelihood.

replyin to ebin bait thread

>I don't agree with this thread. I'LL CALL IT BAIT! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!

I'm a poorfag but I have a free movie ticket I've been saving for a while, could someone that's seen the movie help me decide if it's worth seeing? I liked the somewhat older Ms. Marvel comics, where she was looking for a publicity agent and worked with Wonderman and a few others through SHIELD, would I like this movie? Or have they changed the character? I read one or two of her new comics but wasn't a big fan

For pure value, you should just save that ticket for Endgame. It's going to be 3 hours long.

finally a movie that portrays men as the impotent cucks that they are

It's a great movie. The plot is from Ms. Marvel v1 rather than v2 though.

That's all movies, really.

It was boring as fuck. 98% of the movie was talking. I don't watch capeshit to see people talk.

Sounds like kino.

Someone get this hotheaded incel out of here!

Watched it today, actually enjoyed it quite a lot. A lot funnier than expected and it was nice to see Fury in a major role again.
Anyone else think Brie has a cute voice? Haven't seen her in anything before this, I was expecting a deeper voice.

Yeah but it's a shit slur so no one cares

Then BvS will be right up your alley.

>"Mar-Vell" phoned it in big time
Im going to agree with you but only up until the AI got to show how evil it was and whats her name hammed it up BIG time.