Avengers: Endgame Trailer

Wait, no thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=TcMBFSGVi1c

Now this took me by surprise.

Attached: D1nkY7UVAAUs7KN.jpg:orig.jpg (1688x2500, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcMBFSGVi1c
mcucosmic.com/2019/03/07/details-on-the-avengers-endgame-footage-shown-at-disneys-annual-shareholders-meeting/
twitter.com/Ladewig/status/1103723168919969799
fandango.com/captain-marvel-2019-188283/movie-times
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: D18B2AFB-69DA-4815-9D51-C480008C8A70.png (1136x640, 515K)

Gonna try and make some webbums of key scenes, but this one I loved.

War Machine is THICC.

Can't wait for Ronin and Ant-Man shit

>I like this one!
Oh boy. I can feel the seethe coming from butthurt anons already.

Solid trailer.

Please let Capt Marvel die

Also, Rocket is essentially wearing his DnA suit right?

They're not doing that until Rogue can show up, unfortunately

I think they're keeping Rocket out of most of the trailers to keep the serious tone, but I want more of him

So they are setting up that Cap Marvel is all cocky and confident in the beginning and she will get utterly curbstomped in the climax, and realizes that she can't kill everything alone right?

Right?...

Red/blue double breasted jacket? Yeah, pretty much it.

He definitely is, and I love it.
Not happening. If anything you should probably trust the Russos to make the best out of her.
Duh.

>more War Machine
>DnA Rocket costume
>ANTS
>stupid sexy Nebula
>Thor x Carol

LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Has Thanos made any kind of appearance in the trailers outside of that one scarecrow shot?

>she can't

Ugh, she can do everything, hello?

Attached: anro.png (358x363, 220K)

Hopefully, I thought the stuff surrounding Carol in her own flick was quite decent, but she didnt really go through any character arc nor showed any weaknesses, and thats what makes most MCU protagonists likeable, which makes her an odd one.

What are the chances that Thanos regrets his decision and goes back and necks himself LOL

>Ronin
>Kate Bishop
Oh, it's the shit on Hawkeye: the movie

Attached: 1471108672688.jpg (183x276, 6K)

>Hawkeye: the movie
TV series on Disney+

Slightly brighter

Attached: 20190314_084034.jpg (2220x1080, 701K)

any full on spoilers?

Not alone, but together, they will fight as one, til the battle's won, with evil on the run they will never come undone, because assembled they are strong, as they forever fight as one.

YES I CAN'T WAIT
CAROL GONNA SLAY THANOS YAAAAS

Attached: 1516131470720.png (205x246, 6K)

I love it

Attached: avengers_4___endgame__2019__poster_by_midiya42_dch7nw5-pre.jpg (742x1077, 160K)

I mean, here's the deal: it would make no sense to make a trailer showing everyone struggling just for the movie to be about a single character who barely just show up to mow down all the enemies. And on top of that, the trailer explicitly highlighted the three main Avengers, showing that it was their journey... There's an obvious reason for that.
>shit on Hawkeye
Hmm sweetie, it's her turn
No but seriously, Clint is shown as heroic throughout the whole thing, what are you even reading into it.

Don't think so

> Cap in the center.
He's dead isn't he bros.

>Rocket with his comic uniform
Based Russos, we'll probably gonna have Adam Warlock appear on the farm as well at this rate

>2 minutes of everyone staring at each other and the camera
>flashbacks of the old movies and Infinity War
>the only action was a damn ant-man scene
Guess I'm the only one that thought that trailer looked shit. Rocket was cool to see at least.

Why is Thor looking to the right?

I don't know, I'm more worried about Thor being the ONLY one looking to the other side.

>carol takes up more space than everyone on the original team except for tony

Oh boy. I can't wait. Fucking kill me.

>No but seriously, Clint is shown as heroic throughout the whole thing,
Sure but it's weird as fuck to be setting up Kate when Clint was not even in Infinity War and is already passing the mantle in endgame.

Rocket is the furthest from Thanos on the poster and is hiding behind Cap's shield. The little guy is actually terrified of Thanos

Well its a shitty fanmade poster so yeah

It's a fan poster. The one in OP is the official one.
Notice the signature.

>Looks for a reason to be triggered

Attached: Excuse me for living.jpg (500x375, 60K)

The faces.
Something is off.
Not quite right.
Unsettling.

You can even see the old release date dude

Oh thank fuck, the energy effect on Carol's hand looks like shit

Everyone but Thor is gonna die

Imagine that

>its gonna be a "pissed off cap" movie

unironically pumped now

Attached: Screenshot (60).png (1920x1080, 801K)

Best movie of 2019 and Best comic book movie of all time

They don't want to show anything because if spoilers.

That's probably not even Kate, seemed more to me like it's meant to be his daughter. Probably pre-snap, and we'll see his family get dusted, hence why he goes full Ronin.

Fuck, this mean spoiler guy was right and the movie will be shit because CM will beat the shit out of Thanos on her own

>best comic book movie of all time
thats watchmen

That's/tv/ for you

Oh god woe that a blockbuster actually don't spoil the entire flick in its own trailer.

I am actually perfectly content if this is the final trailer, the less we know about the movie before we go in the better.

>believing "spoiler guys" on Yea Forums
Why are you doing this to yourselves?

This is fan made/fake. Captain Marvel is not wearing the Endgame costume. Nebula is pulled from the GOTG2 poster. Cap looks like he was ripped from the AOU poster too.

wait, what leak? Wasnt that line from a preview a couple of days ago?

Nothing DC or DC related will ever be best anything

Not even something like "best piece of shit to put in a vat of acid so you can watch it dissolve"

Calling it right now: the scene with Hawkeye teaching his daughter archery is right before she and the rest of his family get dusted.
Oooh, I am NOT prepared for this.

Attached: btehn.png (289x116, 54K)

>thor has mjolnir
i bet that shot wit him talking to carol is after time travel shenanigans and theyve defeated thanos.

Because that faggot was right. Carol will be the one who beat Thanos

You're right, but Carol is also not wearing the same costume from the CM post-credit scene in the official poster

>GUYS WHY DOESNT THE TRAILER FOR A MOVIE THAT HAS HAD 11 YEARS OF BUILD UP SHOW ME EVERYTHING I WANT TO SEE!? GEEZ THIS TRAILER SUX. LOOKS LIKE SHIT

Attached: B5D1631D-7B48-4980-B858-BA31601DE027.jpg (419x645, 117K)

Huh, that's a funny way of spelling Spider-Man 2

>This is fan made/fake.

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-085626_Chrome.jpg (1079x1736, 1.13M)

It wasn't really a "leak", just a dude who tweeted out the description of the scene that was shown to Disney investors. Apparently they ask what's going to be different this time, and she says "this time, you have me", then the Stormbreaker clip happens as we saw in the trailer.
Next scene is them strapping into Rocket's ship.
I assume someone already made a whole fake summary of the movie at this point based on that short scene though.
Oh really? And you know this how?

i mean DCs comics are pretty much the god tier of capecomics but the snyder films have been lackluster i agree

Come on, he was right about that because the scene was shown to shareholders or something, and multiple outlets reported on it. Doesn't mean the rest of the leaks are true.

user I...

i wanted a similar scene in antman 2, i wanted to see his family get dusted while theyre watching the movie on the laptop

how mad do you think will Hank be at the end of the movie when he finds out that Scott asked a Stark to make quantum realm suits?

Attached: 1538245153282.jpg (618x679, 85K)

no, is fanmade

Exactly my point , he was just repeating what already was known from Twitter and confirmed by other sources, not like he was giving out secret info.

Precisely. I just wish they wouldn't reuse so much old footage, it makes it feel like a fanmade tribute video (and also somewhat masturbatory -- yes, we GET it, this is the culmination of blah blah blah box of scraps).

>DCs comics are pretty much the god tier of capecomics
t. Someone who hasn't read DC's comics since 2016

Taking bets, Tony is edited in on that final shot.

God, this looks bloated

Russos claim all trailer footage is from the first ~20 minutes. Also, that line would make no sense so late into the story.

fuck it brehs i just wanna see cap and tony die

thats a mirror, user

No it's after the end credits scene in Captain Marvel

based cap being the poster boy of the movie. i thought we are gonna get iron man 6

Attached: cap.jpg (648x960, 153K)

that's his daughter, of course he'd teach his daughter the bow, what the hell else would he teach his daughter

No that's Stormbreaker, you can just see the axehead on the back

>AVENGERS: FUNGUSFOOT

that and the fact it says

>Poster by MIDIYA42

Not really. They have half of the cast of IW and just have to wrap up the Thanks thread while killing/retiring some characters.

Time for ANTS

Attached: ant_man_by_pungang_dchqiaf.png (700x700, 1.41M)

>thanos at the back
does this mean he will survive or help defeat the 2nd antagonist?

Yes Yea Forums that's still very funny

Now run along back home and post about a one second sign gag from an episode of the simpsons from like 20 years ago

Just like AOU and Civil War...right

Go back.

>Mjolnir

I dunno...
Although this could be another Hulk in Wakanda thing.

Attached: 991ABA84-F5A3-4231-AABD-E43B7DB767C8.jpg (1045x1281, 255K)

Am I missing something or was the "stinger" at the end supposed to funny or something? It was just awkward, but not even intentionally.

I like how they made everyone wears the official avenger suit. It's like the whole heroes' factions united under the same banner

Reminds me of Starcraft's legacy of the void

Dude it’s clearly stormbrealer. Use your eyes

What the hell are they all staring at?

>Thanos

Fuck Auto correct.

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14-21-07-18-336_com.google.android.youtube.png (2160x1080, 881K)

the true antagonist of the movie

>Captain Marvel literally does nothing
>Thor: I like this one

Attached: D1noWfNW0AES1r6.jpg (1078x445, 48K)

>everybody looking in roughly the same direction
>except for Thor
>and the Wakandan chick, who is apparently here as well for some reason

In all seriousness, what did they mean by this?

Light at the end of the tunnel. Finally an end of the misery that is being on MCU

Guys Brie Larson looks kinda hot in this

Kek

>blackface cap

The real antagonist of the movie: Annihilus, who leaked into this universe with the Annihilation Wave after the snap created a breach.

They had to show off Carol, but Im guessing they haven't finalized her larger set pieces yet.

I don't mind the idea but I wish they had a little bit of individual flair/a more interesting color scheme. Anyone tried flipping the red and white?

What's Captain Marvel going to do again in this movie other than to cure Captain America's depression? All the leaks point to Ant Man being the key to all of this due to Avengers using the multiversal technology he acquired from his last movie to time travel to the original Avenger's movie time to assassinate Thanos while Steve sacrifices himself, also The Hulk finally getting revenge on Thanos and being the one to kill him

Why is everyone so upset that the character named after the company is the most important?

It has less characters than IW. How is it bloated?

*since 1996

guys im scared with carol around, i dont want her to completely steal the OG MCU Avengers spotlight and no i'm not from Yea Forums i'm a Yea Forums chad

>All the leaks point to
Let me stop you right there. All these "leaks" are fanfiction, though you're right that Ant-Man's involvement is crucial or else they wouldn't all be wearing Quantum suits.

wait when does this release?
april 26?
of this year?

I bet you believed the Annihilation rumors

Okoye

>Looking for meaning in posters

Why do people do this?

>all those shots of them in Avengers suit
>didn't even show Rocket

>I'm not from Yea Forums I'm from Yea Forums
That's even worse in some aspects. Nah, I actually didn't want it to be Annihilation because it would mean they couldn't use the storyline again. But Annihilus was actually present during Infinity Gauntlet, he appeared on Earth right after the Snap.

This Annihilus meme needs to stop. The only big "Here's your future set-up" I could kind of expect is Tony becoming Kang due to all the time shenanigans

Duh

A moment of silence for those killed by the biggest movie of all time

Attached: D1imqdOWsAE7qSh.jpg (1080x1350, 85K)

do you really think no nigga will take this opportunity to conquer the universe when half of literally everyone is dead?

not killed but probably locked

Huh, I almost forgot that their suits are quite similar to Hank's

Attached: BTS_ET_ANT_MAN_AND_THE_WASP_ETSETVISIT_DOUGLASPFEIFFERINTERVIEWS_FINAL_PART1_PRORES_1080I_RZT.jpg (468x263, 44K)

but thats like next month
fucking ms marvel only just released
this release schedule is so much faster than steven universe

at the end of the trailer lad

He's definitely there, he's just too short and doesn't match with the serious tone in the trailer

Attached: IMG_20190314_091426_925.jpg (509x509, 23K)

The Yea Forums leaks for Infinity War were 90% right though, complete with how each Black Order member died and in the correct order too

It's Carol's Day!

Attached: carol danvers day.jpg (1460x1097, 405K)

Yeah, and he summons Stormbreaker

>being paid stupid amount of money being in a multi billion movie franchise with billions of fans

Damn I want to be in that "misery"

And to think most people didn't bother to watch Ant Man and The Wasp or put it in their "worst of the year" lists

Bet they feel fr*cking stupid now!

>april
are you serious? that will hurt the captain marvel movie, did they think this through?
its so fast what in the fuck? this is ant man and the wasp all over again

Yeah but not in this movie, there's already way too much they need to do before introducing another antagonist. I could see the post-credit(personally i hope theres no post-credit) being Annihilus tearing his way through but only because we have the F4 coming

Yeah it’s stormbreaker

Attached: A9E1040D-8AE0-43E6-A232-859EE4E46C85.jpg (2435x1072, 287K)

this isnt mjolnir?

Attached: Screenshot (64).png (1920x1080, 1012K)

No they weren't, the only thing they correctly guessed (and everyone dismissed at first) was Red Skull guarding the Soul Stone. Everything else was added post-fact.

>Thor X Carol

I'm cool with this

Buddy

Oh those poor people trapped in the biggest franchise in history and being loved by critics and audiences alike

Ever*

It's late April, it allows for Captain Marvel to have at least 6 weeks of legs before it wanes. But the true victim is Shazam, because it's sandwiched in between both Captain Marvel and Endgame.

Jesus, Yea Forums is dead. Not even 150 replies for this after almost one hour when it's #1 trending topic everywhere on Twitter

oh i suppose it is stormbreaker

my bad senpaitachi

its stormbreaker, retard. slow down to .25 speed

Are they still only showing scenes from like the first half of the movie? Seem to recall some outlet saying they're restricting trailers to a very specific portion of the movie.

I swear to god you better not be the kind of person who gets mad at trailers who show basically the whole plot in them

It doesn't look anything like meowmeow

Dude I'm actually making webm's right now, I was just done cropping the bars and clipping them. Just give me a few more minutes for this to take off.
I'm also gonna make some gifs in a bit so you can go and repost them everywhere.

its only 9:20 on the east coast

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: Cap-vs-Thanos1-e1521470340372.jpg (936x1392, 431K)

S'all good bud
Still holding out hope BRB gets into the MCU

Attached: Beta_ray_bill.jpg (1862x2827, 722K)

>But the true victim is Shazam
Yeah because people were really lining up for that

Attached: 1523155277497.gif (480x270, 273K)

Nigga we just woke up

I am pretty sure they dabbled in some of the middle of the movie

Yes

The Quantum suits are right before they time travel

Which is smart. Who wants trailers where they reveal important stuff?

>those last 3 panels
undeniably comickino
i hope to god they include that scene in the film.

Things I want
>Cap saving “Avengers Assemble” with EVERYONE on screen there to fight Thanos
>Iron Man with the proton cannon
>Cap with the iconic stride towards Thanos
>Ant Man stomping the shit out of someone
>Carol getting humbled
>More reality bending shit like when Thanos fought Strange

im surprised he wasnt in thor ragnorak in like a mid credits scene

You know if people want to pretend that fanmade posters are real, they should at least do the bare minimum and erase the part where it says "Made by ___" or "Fanmade poster by ____"

>yfw the surprise reveal character is Adam Warlock
>yfw he comes in and steals the gauntlet, setting up Guardians 3

Attached: 1538044078384.png (685x684, 610K)

I wonder where the fuck is that battle is happening

they can do that after Thor and Valk joins the Guardians

>its fucking keanu reeves

Attached: based benelli.png (833x469, 285K)

Tony is the face but Steve will always be the center.

Maybe for the last time ;_;

Daily remember that Carol already defeat Thanos with a bunch of who's in the comic, with Thor, this is going to be easy.

Why does it look so bad. Also are the white suits CGI?

Calling it now
is when the stride happens

under rated post

cap is the heart of the avengers

Fuck, Rocket's costume looks like his original comic book one, based Russo's saving everything once again.

Literally ripping off Flintstones Viva Rock Vegas at this point.

>The Yea Forums leaks for Infinity War were 90% right though,
No they fucking weren't

Now look up when IW came out after BP

Okay here we go, some webbum's of the crucial parts, just clipped. If you have any requests, let me know.
First, pissed off Cap.

Attached: cap_endgame.webm (1176x480, 453K)

Is there a better rip of Captain Marvel online now? The one on 123movies had awful sound quality and I couldnt make out the dialogue

the background is blurry because its probably a spoiler so heres my guesses
>on thanos' ship
>on rocks/asteroids where the other was in A1
>farmer thanos farm
>or its a shitty flashback from ww2
or hopefully its in the temple thing he built in the infinity gauntlet

I SAW A THING I KNEW HOLY SHIT I AM EXCITED

Is that actually the final trailer?
Half of it was just the previous movies
Very boring

>youtube.com/watch?v=TcMBFSGVi1c
RIP DC
2013 - 2019

Attached: DcfrR7wXUAAKcTW.jpg (960x606, 101K)

/ourgirl/'s here! HYPE

Attached: 1551234226276.gif (388x350, 2.7M)

why is it so fast? is it my browser or your shit?

It has to be on Thanos’s farm

The real heroes are the Russo brothers.

Just go see the film in theaters :^)

Fuck off chink

>im parroting rlm because i think it makes me look cool and cynical

Almost like they're not spoiling anythign you fucking moron

Fuck off back to Yea Forums with your retarded ass

Is the trailer not spoiling enough for you?

I hope so
I wasn’t too crazy about her solo film but wouldn’t mind her being one of the avengers new heavy hitters just as long she is portrayed in a balanced way like being on the same general tier as Thor and hulk instead of
>omg she’s stronger then all the other avengers combined yaaas queen so epic XD
Besides it will be funny to see her get knocked down a peg or two

they're both the heart of the avengers, you idiots. they just represent different parts of it.

>Daily remember that Carol already defeat Thanos
Nigga a bunch of people have defeated Thanos. GOTG beat Thanos in a video game. Hell, Thanos usually beats himself.

Thanos losing isn't the only thing important here

Cant be assed to go out of my way for it (need to take a bus to the city) when I could see something better in theatres instead.

Oh no, now Captain Marvel will only make $1.2 billion instead of $1.3!

No, that's how it actually looks like in the trailer, it's just that everything seems to move slower around it that it gives you a false impression. But go ahead and check the trailer, you'll see.
I had to check twice but yeah, it's normal.

Here we have a fag who wants everything spiked in a 2 minute trailer.

> Thanos removing the serum?

Huh, that's probably the best Avengers poster we've ever had compared to the rest

Attached: avengers-movie-poster-1.jpg (1384x678, 516K)

This trailer looks fucking shit what are they doing

>cap stride
>goes up to thanos
>puts his hands up like an old timey boxer
>punches the fuck out of thanos
> thanos kills him

Attached: og superhero.jpg (224x300, 9K)

>punished cap
HE GONNA HAVE A FULL ARC BB

Civil Wars was pretty bloated, though.

Well I don't really care if the "leaks" are true or not except that one with Thanos donning his armor this time

>Spectrum
>Blue Marvel
>Human Torch
>Ms. America
>bunch of whos

Is it wrong to ship Thor with Captain Marvel? Because damn they'll have attractive babies and they look good together

Why are you people so dumb?

Strange because he wasn't last time

Attached: DykwQqxWkAAqYBJ.jpg (1080x926, 102K)

Didn't Nebula beat him too at one point?

Cap is finally the team leader

Why can't you stay in Yea Forums where you belong?

Nah it seems more it's leading to Cap's famous stride scene he has against Thanks in the comic. That may be where he dies.

>fucking trailer didnt show the avengers beating up thanos fucking bullshit

How is acknowledging that people saying "this trailer doesn't show enough" is retarded Yea Forums?

Their sex alone would likely cause earthquakes.

Here's another. Next up: Ant-Man shenanigans.

Attached: rocket-warmachine_endgame.webm (1176x480, 372K)

Yes because Carol is a lesbian.

Attached: Spider-Marvel-1.jpg (1754x1240, 287K)

Yeah, that's where the 6 original Avengers fight Thanos at the end of the movie.

And the black woman warrior thingy

>DnA suit

Attached: CE2.png (525x707, 287K)

What's rlm? I'm genuinely excited, they went through all the movies man. Don't be such a meme spouting fuck

DUDE NOW THAT STAN LEE IS KILL DEADPOOL SHOULD MAKE CAMEOS IN THE MOVIES WOULDNT THAT BE SO FR*CKEN FUNNY GUYS BECAUSE HE KNOWS HES A COMIC BOOK CHARACTER HE COULD MAKE QUIPS WOW SO FUNNY

Where did Rhodey get that suit? I doubt he knows how Tony's suit building machine works. Did Tony do it for him when he got back to earth?

Hot fucking shit.

This scene demolished 50 percent of boners. She looks fantastic.

YAWN

NEVER trust a Stark

Attached: ants in heaven.jpg (1500x1024, 408K)

time travel shenanigans

Russos make everything better.

God, she has absolutely zero tone.

those repulsive suits what were they thinking

>black face
poor taste, marvel

>the "I like this one" leak was true

CAPTAIN MARVEL CONFIRMED TO KILL THANOS AHAHHA FUCK THIS

it was a different time

From Rocket probably, or Bruce. Cap Marvel also knows how to tinker with stuff, like how she made a phone able to communicate with Yon-Rogg while on earth

>Did Tony do it for him when he got back to earth?
Considering you see him walking alongside the Avengers with the white suit (and Nebula is there also), one could guess that's the case.
Also....
>BOING

Attached: ant-man_endgame.webm (1176x480, 744K)

what was the rest of the leak

please, god no.
i hope the russos have the sense to let the original avengers beat thanos. hes their villain. let them defeat him.

>from start to finish women looking strong as fuck

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
OUR MCU
OUR COUNTRY
RESIST!

link?

>super Kree God Aryan babies

It wasn't a leak dipshit

It was a description of footage shown at the shareholders meeting

probably a sewer

>brainlet_wojak.png

Kate?

Attached: 91237645.jpg (1275x527, 163K)

This was a few weeks into her nine months of training for CM, so yeah.

It's not even a leak m8,

Again, not a "leak". It was a scene that was shown at a shareholders meeting:
mcucosmic.com/2019/03/07/details-on-the-avengers-endgame-footage-shown-at-disneys-annual-shareholders-meeting/

>The Avengers Endgame scene they showed was at Avengers HQ, Captain Marvel saying let's go kill Tanos. Nebula says she knows where he is. Rocket says biggest energy surge ever seen on Earth when he used the glove, but it was seen again on another planet shortly after.
>So that's where Thanos is retiring to. Quick exchange between CapA, Natasha, Bruce, Rhodey, and CapM. Bruce asks what guarantee the ey have this ends differently. Cap M says they have her this time.
>Rhodey asks where she was because they could have used her before. Cap M says a lot of other planets out there need help and they don't have Avengers like Earth has. Thor gets up from sitting quietly in back, walks up to Cap M, and summons his axe...
>Which whizzes right past Cap M (she doesn't flinch) into his hand and he says "I like this one." Cut to Milano, everybody buckled in, Cap M in copilot seat.
>Rocket asks who hasn't been to space, Cap A, Rhodey, Natasha raise hands, and Rocket warns them not to puke in his ship and off they go. Cool refection of stars and space stuff on Cap A's eye as we zoom in on him and they warp out of there.

There, copied ALL the tweets from this thread: twitter.com/Ladewig/status/1103723168919969799

Yep, I had to look more closely, it's actually a pencil what he's bouncing off of. And you can see a headphone jack in the background.

Ant-Man is going to kill Thanos with a pencil.

Screencap this

Oh yeah I keep forgetting they filmed this first.

I am pretty sure that's his daughter

Or you know, let Nebula do it

Attached: 8.jpg (620x650, 147K)

What is that switch?

Can you link it?

It's not a switch, see

would be kino

God

Do you seriously think the Russos don't know what they're doing at this point?

Read the thread m8

Someone with fucking sense. You should go tell the retards at Yea Forums as well. They're treating those "leaks" as scripture and triggering themselves.

I'm surprised nobody thinks this is what's going to happen more likely than any of the actual Avengers doing it. It would make sense contextually

They're fucking dumb, and setting themselves up for disappointment with literal headcanon.

They still have to answer to the committee.

only one of his eyes is real

Its Feige who is starting to worry me.

Bill showing up would annihilate my dick. Maybe someday.

It would be so satisfying out of all the other Avengers. And would make sense within the context of the story, so they definitely won't do it.

Yea Forums believes what they want. Let them rage, those scum popping a vessel from this of all things would benefit humanity as a whole

I want him to scream in Thanos' face.

YOU THINK THIS A ON MY HEAD STANDS FOR FRANCE!?!?

ANTS

Attached: ANTS 2.webm (740x682, 269K)

Do you think the committee AND the Russos don't know what they're doing at this point?

Did you forget that this movie was filmed way earlier? As in, while they were doing IW?

Why is Brie so much hotter in these than in her movie? Based Russos fixing everything once again.

Yeah I mean he has over twenty amazing movies and ten of themmade over a billion and he has a better track record than James Cameron but still

His daughter is way younger than that

would be badass if pulled off correctly

Even in one of those "leaks" it was mentioned Nebula will kill the present Thanos, and after some of Avengers' time fuckery, Thanos ended up alive at the end

When ISN'T Yea Forums triggering themselves?

Iirc we got a single shot of the fucked up Gauntlet on his hand as he walked through his cornfield

Why not? It would parallel with Gamora thinking she killed Thanos by having her sister actually do it

They gave Rocket his DnA suit. You can be 100% they will sprinkle the movie with fanservice, so it might just happen.

Yeah, I second this.

We last saw his daughter in 2014

ANTS

Attached: ANTS.png (362x539, 352K)

Looking forward to all the Thor/Carol porn

Why is Tony redescribing the events of the first Iron Man movie?! Peterson himself told me it was no longer canon!

ANTS

Attached: ANTS DRUMMIN1.webm (1920x798, 457K)

Are you so insecure with your own masculinity that the fictional portrayal of a woman that can waste whole planets somehow poses a threat to you?

I'm sure we'd have a bunch of triggered fanboys, going "why wasn't it my favorite character to do it?" I'd tip my hat off to them if they actually had the balls.

The MOTHERFUCKIN' POWERWALK

Attached: powerwalk_endgame.webm (1176x480, 1.88M)

>twenty amazing movies
That's quite a low bar you've got there.

Meant for

Kinda sad I won't get any more Strange desu

>What the hell are they all staring at?
Probably gazing up at the mountain of cash this movie is destined to bring in.

But user, Dr. Strange 2 is confirmed for 2020 I think

DC is dead, bury it

>Annihilus
>in a setting where the Nova Corp are all but extinct
Uh huh

I mean in this. Would be up for soul stone shenanigans but doesn't look like it's about to happen

Why is tony not wearing his armor like war ?

Attached: CUa0e7T.jpg (638x900, 191K)

They can swap Nova Corps for the Kree

That board should have been moved with /pol/. They're basically the same board with the same retards spouting the same bullshit.

Is the person obscured behind Widow Tony?

/yourgirl/ only

I want her to stand side by side with Wasp. Those arms are fucking shapeless noodles compared to Evangeline Lily's fucking guns.

>implying the nova corp even mattered that much in annihilation
They died at the start as usual, you just need rich with the supreme intelligence

It's a 3 hour + movie. There's enough time for any shenanigan they wanted to pull off.

So, what Brie basically needed was a capable team of directors, stylists and wardrobe.

Lest hope her personality and acting range also gets a make over, and that the Russos make proper use of her character instead of trying to make her the highlight of the movie.

>Trailer spoils
>Captain Marvel acting "tough"
Expected shit
The rest of the trailer is pretty good

Nanotech, user.

It's the hair, she looks amazing with it that long

Are you dumb? Everyone is coming back to fight Thanos

Or maybe Yea Forums already has MCU burnout. Other threads are moving pretty fast. And you complaining makes you seem like a shill.

Do you think Endgame will be accurate to the comics? I was surprised by Infinity War took a lot of plot points from Infinity Gauntlet

Attached: b172a085-5a6d-4f49-93b7-328b19953c02.jpg (750x760, 179K)

>We want to sell toys

Nah, we need to merge /pol/ and Yea Forums, since the big two are nothing but political propaganda anyway.

If this happens, we live in a just universe.

That's Clint. Tony is right behind Steve, in front of Nebula and to Nat's left.

Attached: Screenshot_94.png (984x470, 697K)

They will only come back after Thanos is defeated.

The dusted characters will be just non-speaking cameos at the end.

>Or maybe Yea Forums already has MCU burnout.
I hope so

Are you sure about that?

Yup. But FRIENDLY REMINDER that trailers lie, so nothing's completely certain about this scene in particular.

Attached: nebula_endgame.webm (1176x480, 471K)

And swap Rich for Carol while they're at it.

>That's Clint
I mean Thor. You can tell from the design on the side of his hair.

>Everyone looks up
>Thor looks away
>Okoye doesn't even look
So what's gonna happen to Okoye & Thor?

The Nova Corps/Xandar destroyed WAS the thing that started Annihilation, user. They only need one, the Nova Prime.

Where are they fighting?

Nothing, because it's retarded to think deeply about promotional posters.

Strange is the second most likely person to have faked his death in that movie after Loki. It’s entirely possible he shows up.

Fuck his flesh is shrinking.

Are we getting a de-serumized Cap? Is he actually gonna survive and be Old Man Rogers?

Remember that Rhodey is still technically in the military and that the War Machine suit is essentially property of the US government. He probably has access to a literal army's worth of engineers and technicians, to be a foil to the one man operation Tony runs

It's true, Cape Fatigue has set in, this will probably flooooooppppp!!!!
Disney Capekino being the #1, #2 and #3 movie of 2018 was just an aberration!

Attached: Sad.png (499x503, 277K)

Attached: 288D9639-0724-4F50-92B5-2039BFBB893C.jpg (511x503, 30K)

Composition

Doubt it

We have already established Kree are super space dicks. No one is really going to mourn the loss of Hala....

This, right here. He could've sent his body to the astral realm before the Snap, he already knew when and how it was going to happen so he could've easily sent his soul elsewhere. He's probably planning a bunch of shenanigans while the Avengers deal with the science stuff.

She took a shower after 25 years.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

just noticed that

cap death imminent

gdi i actually kinda like Mohawkeye

Source; your ass

Yes, THIS is the point where you should get fed up by some shitposting.

Do you remember how Annihilation happened?

I'm not sure how many of those engineers even exist after the snap, but I guess that's a way. It's also possible If Friday's AI is still around she could have done it.

going to look weird

Attached: eva buff.jpg (640x640, 43K)

>insider info revealed by anonymous source who had access to it

Uh...that's what a leak is.

Cape fatigue is real

It just doesn't work on Marvel movies because they're great movies first and Cape second

Guys, this scene makes no sense whatsoever. The characters trade places in a way that you just cant make sense of the order they're walking in. Like Nebula, she is show to be in at least two different, incompatible spots in the "line". I bet that in the actual movie there will be a lot more characters in this scene, they just replaced them with the same three that keeps repeating on different spots to not spoil the whole thing up.

Why is Earth the only planet to do anything in these movies?

> His arm drops.

> His skin on his face shrinks.

>In all of the flashbacks, red was highlighted

what does it mean bros

Attached: with a fucking pencil.gif (540x225, 2.84M)

"Leak" implies it was something Marvel didn't want out.

They didn't NDA/embargo that footage. Anyone who attended and cared enough to describe it was free to do so.

Not a leak.

There's one with amazing HD picture and sound

>literally, LITERALLY showing us red flags
I'm scared, anons

Aliens in the Marvel universe know Earth is a dangerous weirdo planet. Most other planets don’t have superheroes or the means/knowledge to do anything about Thanos.

>MCU AMAZING

Oh. It's you again from last night. Daily grind?

Because everyone who's not Kree are content to just twiddle their thumbs while some insane jackass works to become God

You guys are seeing too much again.

That's just like people saying Cap's eyes were growing yellow in the Infinity War trailer.

Attached: Yellow.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

He's more compelling than he has been in pretty much any film thus far that's for sure.

Yeah, here's the link: fandango.com/captain-marvel-2019-188283/movie-times

Why is Nebula always the best?

>Earth goes from shithole backwater planet barely into it's space age to interstellar powerhouse in less than a decade
Yeah I'd stay the hell away too

based

Goddamnit, don't make me wish for things that are never gonna happen.

>Single shot of fucked up Gauntlet
>Face appears in the poster
>We had that concept art of him smiling at the sun on the farm while the arm that carried the gauntlet (and the gauntlet itself) were incredibly damaged and scarred

BASED AND AVENGERPILLED

Nebula is wearing the same shit she was wearing in IW isn't she? So this is her and Tony?

Attached: F6A4B157-22B8-4C52-829A-8D60597CDC70.jpg (500x585, 49K)

If i were to venture a guess...Thanos.

>Calling it right now: the scene with Hawkeye teaching his daughter archery is right before she and the rest of his family get dusted.
Whoa, fucking Nostradamus right here.

It's time travel.

Directly comparing them, I prefer the Infinity War one.

It looks like it might be a scene from Titan, before Tony and her go back to Earth. Maybe something goes down at the planet and they're forced to fight their way through.

i wanna lick that side-boob-armpit chub

same

Attached: eva lilly buff.jpg (1437x839, 88K)

The scenery looks completely different to Titan though.

it wasn't out publicly yet.

official release was a few hours ago. in fact we don't even have that scene.

having something earlier than we should have constitutes a leak, buddy

Am I the only one who thinks the white space suits look like the most uninspired boring suits in any movie ever?

Why didn't Tony give the rest of the human characters nanotech armor like the one he uses?
Rhodey still uses the old bulky Iron Man model.

look at cap's cheeks/jaw in that clip

>its fucking keanu reeves
Would actually shed tears out in the theater and I'm burned out of the mcu

Come on, we know it's going to happen you don't need to call it.

I wish StarLord made it into this lineup. Punished StarLord would have been awesome for Pratt to do.

Thor confirmed to get sidelined from fighting Thanos so he doesn't one shot him.

>This morning Disney held their 2019 Annual Shareholders Meeting, and as usual they showed some very cool things to those who attended. In addition to the first footage from Star Wars: Episode IX and the Avatar sequels, they showed off a clip of Avengers: Endgame to their shareholders in attendance.
>March 7th

>that same March 7th the tweets came out

It wasn't a "leak". Someone on Yea Forums wrote a summary of the scene based on these same tweets and called it a "leak", then added his own fanfiction to it.

Mmm Story Time.

WAIT WAIT WAIT
WHAT IF IT'S GOOSE WHO KILLS THANOS

Yeah that's like saying descriptions of footages from SDCC is a leak.

I have better taste than you

too bad the planned gotg 3 is removed in the future line up.

>he thinks Shazam won't be popular
I don't want to start company wars in this thread because I'm excited for both movies but people said Aquaman would bomb too and look what happened.

I'm so fucking ready for this movie

Attached: yes Ron.jpg (257x271, 22K)

He's closing his mouth.

It's not removed, just delayed in favor of Eternals and Shang-Chi. In April we should know the actual timetable. They barely just found a director for these two.

Attached: D1nzlFsW0AAxZsm.jpg (1173x773, 102K)

I wish Valkryie didn't die on the fucking ship. I don't care what anyone says, she was fine as hell and she actually had chemistry with Thor.

Natalie Portman leaving Feige a voice message after this trailer:
>H-hey Kevin, I read that Jane Foster becomes Thor in the comics and kicks ass, it's our turn right? C-call me back when you hear this

Aquaman had a month to itself in China before it came out in the US and after Bumblebee and Mary Poppins had no competition until Kevin Hart's The Upside which it lost to

Shazam has to compete with two of the biggest movies of the year and is already tracking for less than Captain Marvel's opening DAY for its entire opening weekend

I thought he was gonna colonize Valkyrie?

>Aquaman had a month to itself in China before it came out in the US and after Bumblebee and Mary Poppins had no competition until Kevin Hart's The Upside which it lost to
>Shazam has to compete with two of the biggest movies of the year and is already tracking for less than Captain Marvel's opening DAY for its entire opening weekend
Blah blah blah, we've heard it before.

Shazam will do well. We can have successful Marvel AND DC movies, you know.

Valkyrie was confirmed lesbian not too long ago.

>I wish Valkryie didn't die on the fucking ship.

She didn't.

She's in Endgame, too.

Attached: Valkyrie.png (765x542, 714K)

>the leaks were real

Attached: end_game.png (759x2142, 848K)

>the Avengers pull through and revive everyone in time for the final confrontation with Thanos
>Cap gets his "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" moment with literally everyone
I'm a cynical motherfucker but just imagining this makes me so so excited.

Attached: 1_dancin2.gif (363x423, 1.82M)

Bisexual.

This is not a leak, it's just footage description.

She's Bi actually. So they can be fuck buddies whenever she feels she needs a dicking.

"Let's go fuck Galvatron right up his ass!"

Yeah Dkek sure when they're made for $10 I guess DC movies can be "successful"

>She's in Endgame, too.
Wait, what? Are they going to explain how she survived? I was just thinking the other day how it would've made sense for Thanos to have only killed half the Asgardians or some shit.

I want to fuck Tessa Thompson so fucking hard.

Yep, my bad, I just remembered. Although she had no scenes proving it either way, but I guess that's more of Disney's fault.

Daughter bro. You can see both sons in the back with waifu.

Not a leak you're just fucking retarded

>"leaks"

This could have been you Terrance

Attached: pjff0et0w2m21.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

But being Bi is gay erasure. Didn’t you know it’s impossible to find both men and women attractive.

>Wait, what? Are they going to explain how she survived?
Likely yes. The first confirmation that she survived came from the Director's Commentary in Infinity War, the Russos talk about the scene where Thanos ambushes the ship and they say she made it out safely, but "pray for Miek and Korg".

Apparently half of the Asguardians got away on an escape ship with Valkyrie.

He’s too busy working on math.

>Depressed Scott
Who else got hurt the most by this? no jokes, no van,no gf and grumpy in law, no daughter, no Luis.

Attached: ANTZ.png (813x352, 444K)

>Carol immediately tries to take down Thanos at the start of the film
>plays out just like with Hulk at the start of Infinity War

didn't know about shang-chi. man disney wants the ching chong bux

Attached: 95f.jpg (960x974, 259K)

I don't like to see him sad, he is like a puppy that should cheer up the rest of the Avengers.

A genius man like him who comes up with his own math equations has no time for these types of films.

Awww shit

Brie looks much better in this, she looked so bland in her own movie. Some lipstick really does wonders.

Attached: 54255395_307740139943155_4461978138687045632_n.png (500x398, 271K)

>no Luis
Truly the worst. It's funny how his movies are such a gigantic waste of talent due to the meh scripts and limp dicked director, but the character of Scott Lang is so endearing. Paul Rudd is such a great cast.

Hey I like the first one a lot

The movies are fine and ghost was hot.

>They weren't kidding with the focus on the first 15 minutes
Kinda hope they'll keep it this way, reminds when I was a young boy and only saw some captures of the movie at the door or my local cinema. But for the sake of marketing I think they'll eventually release one full of action and shiet.

I think Thanos likes you

Attached: C5EF8956-82BD-4BA7-9D2E-ECFA1D9D33BF.jpg (750x754, 57K)

easily the best part.

Also, I can understand them hiding Prof Hulk, but why Thanos? It's not like we haven't seen him already.

Kamala Khan movie when?

No she’s probably Kate Barton in this canon.

This is likely the last trailer since the movie comes out next month. I doubt we'll see anything new from here on out.

Best posters are Endgame, IW, Avengers 1, BP, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and Thor: Ragnarok.

I'm so glad superheros (or at least their posters) are allowed to be colourful now.

Muh Clintasha is back

Probably another 8 years. Captain marvel cant really be a superhero you can aspire to when nobody on earth has ever heard of her.

Suspense. Since the most important scenes are probably focused on him. So it'd likely spoil something if they showed him.

>Carol is in the trailer for a whole like 2 seconds at the very end, AFTER the title reveal
>still copy paste this shit meme

go kill yourself, vermin.

I mean that must be temporary, didn't it leak out months ago that they cast an older Cassie?

I don't dislike them, I'm just saying that a movie set in the mcu with size changing powers and those actors could've been so much better. They're fun heist movies on their own, but just look at the cast of Ant Man and the Wasp and tell me you don't want to punch the director in the face for wasting all that talent. Fucking Laurence Fishburne, Michael Douglas, Walton Goggings, Michelle Pfeiffer, Evangeline Lilly and Paul Rudd in the same movie and I have trouble remembering the plot kek.

Like many anons have said before, Brie looks better in these 5 seconds of footage than in the whole duration of her whole movie. Not that I think the Russos will have a career past these movies, but they know what works.

Carol is going to job after attempting to Leroy Thanos and learn that she can’t do everything, no matter how strong she is.

Then this character development will get erased in Cap Marvel 2 because a female character not being perfect from the get go is not PC enough.

But they can’t recast Cassie, she’s great.

Whew! Thank god someone took a shot at a scene with Brie Larson in it. I thought her power to rustle white men's jimmies simply by existing was waning.

>Not that I think the Russos will have a career past these movies
They're making a new movie with Tom Holland

>And to think most people didn't bother to watch Ant Man and The Wasp or put it in their "worst of the year" lists

To be fair, it was barely a movie and more of "we're just setting up Endgame over here."

I’m predicting carol will be decent in team-up movies but frustrating in her own. That is unless they luck out hiring some good writers and a new director.

But that's Scott.You can see him next to Nebula in the previous shot

Mmmm, the sight of this image gives me such pleasure

>I have trouble remembering the plot kek.
Getting Wasp-Mom out of the Quantumverse was too complicated for you? This is your brain on keks.

>Not that I think these two directors that made some of the most profitable movies ever made will have a career after Endgame

omegalul

This doesn’t make sense

Strange needs his body to maintain in the Astral Plane.

Wouldn’t make sense considering his whole astral projection fight in the Doctor Strange movie. He was gonna die unless Rachel McAdams kept him alive during his fight .

Strange is without a doubt dusted

Attached: E9CE993B-2199-4089-B4A8-FEC0DE161005.jpg (142x142, 18K)

22 motherfucking movies to get here.
11 fucking years.
30 warriors who have fought evil (or have been evil, looking at you Loki and Yondu, same goes for Bucky and Maximoff Bros.)
One fucking mastermind.
It was all leading to this.

The first Ant-Man is good and one of the better origin stories in MCU. The sequels biggest sin is not growing past the things done in the first one, making it inferior.

You're right, but I wouldn't put it past him to come up with a way to anchor himself to the real world without losing his essence. Moving onto another dimension could be a way to do this, since it's confirmed the afterlife exists in some capacity (Soul gem scene).

I think part of why they had to do Captain Marvel now was to gauge the reaction to see if there was any point pursuing her as a franchise. If they're smart about it they can probably just brush her under the rug by the end of Endgame.

Cassie's great but Endgame has some form of time skip or time fuckery and the actress cast to play her is 17 while the original is 10

Attached: 27580106_222476648315915_3375807576980586496_n.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

she dumped him

Yup
>Taika doing his brown hitler parody with Scarjo
>Rusos working with Chadwick and Hemsworth
These things help them a lot with making connections. But holy who else is left for Avengers 6-20? Kevin smith?

That panel alone made me drop marvel for a decade.

Calling it now, Kamala was part of the half not Snapped by Thanos and we'll get a shot of her admiring Carol through the TV or something

>But holy who else is left for Avengers 6-20? Kevin smith?

probably the one dude on the planet who'd make a movie visually worse than whedon's avengers movie

Taika's even doing Star Wars now

>see if there was any point pursuing her as a franchise.
One billion dollars, Butthurt user.
Whether or not you watch another Captain Marvel film is irrelevant.

Attached: 1392740491038.gif (480x270, 2.23M)

>Getting Wasp-Mom out of the Quantumverse was too complicated for you? This is your brain on keks.
Missing the point of the post while trying to talk down to someone is one my favourite types of unintentional Yea Forums comedy.

Begone faggy shill.

>But holy who else is left for Avengers 6-20
I dunno, it's not like the Russos were well known before Winter Soldier

NEXT TIME BABY

Anons....

The Avengers we’re dead the whole time.....

Attached: D0C9A3B7-E971-4401-A503-BF81D4874E95.jpg (300x180, 11K)

>GIVE ME MORE MONEY INSTEAD OF RDJ YOU NIGGERS
man 1x1 = 2 man really fucked up hard

>replying
You only proved him right, user

>omegalul
When did fucking Yea Forums of all places started taking things so literally? I saw their community episodes back in the day, I'm not saying they're going on welfare after the mcu ride, I was making a point that while not being great directors, they're solid and competent.

Unless she took her mom's last name or something, dont remember hearing it in AoU

Stfu you cringey homo

You mean like what happened in the comics?

So is the Time Travel shit going to really happen?

Your points are bad, and your constant "pretending to be retarded" for lulz makes them particularly worthless.

theres like 3 people here who reads comics

I've seen nothing to contradict it. And plenty of shots that imply it.

Maybe

lel

Lot of weirdos in this thread.

I'm amazed the quantum suits look better than expected.

Attached: 1547266963931.jpg (1704x1600, 1.12M)

Considering black widow has 2 hair lengths

>short/blonde during the “I like this one” stinger
>longer blonde hair with long red roots showing or tied up red hair in other parts of the trailer

maybe more of a time skip than time travel

>where

>there's a chance that Scott asked Tony to make the quantum realm suits
HANK ON SUICIDE WATCH

>HANK ON SUICIDE WATCH
He's dead Jim.

The outfits look a lot better than they did on the toys

He's definitely going to show up at some point, he was supposed to appear in Thor Ragnarok but his scene was really short so they decided to take it out and save it for a better introduction in the future

I think they will rewind the snap. I don’t see them continuing a cinematic universe where everyone remembers half of the population being dead for a year. That would have huge effects on society and the mcu movies aren’t about that.

Rocket is the most traumatized person in the movie. If anything having more of him would make it more serious, since he's likely to talk about all he's lost.

man the mcu music is so good
>duuuuh
>duh duh DUH DUUUUH
>DUH DUUUUUUUUUUH DUH

It's both.

Avengers HQ

I like how a lot of these newer posters are kind of going back to the old fashioned style of movie posters

Attached: 1606AB3D-2DDB-4043-943C-D7F26070C8EF.jpg (600x900, 86K)

This movie has a timeskip in it, user.
We already know that Cassie Lang is getting aged up too.

That was captain marvel in civilian clothes, silly boy.

>Your points are bad, and your constant "pretending to be retarded" for lulz makes them particularly worthless.
I forget the age and IQ of the average Yea Forums user drops considerably in an mcu thread so mea culpa on that, but jesus it's like a kid whining and making things up on the spot.

>resurrect and erase everyone's memory from the past year

The Rabbit looks great as usual.

>ending the trailer with a carol wank moment
Big miscalculation there Feige.

Still bums me out. Hopefully it is a one time deal and we still get original Cassie growing up to be another ant person.

Still have to deal with all the missing person paraphernalia that will be everywhere.

>be Thor
>dad died
>sister tries to kill you
>asgard is fucking dead
>see half of the last remaining asgaradians die
>see best bud die
>see brother get choked to death
>failed to kill Thanos
>somehow Rocket is the most traumatized person in the movie

>carol wank
She just stood there. Why are you still looking for reasons to get triggered?

>she just stood there doing nothing
>Thor, God of Thunder: I like this one
>for standing there doing nothing
Why are you purposely diverting your eyes from the truth?

You are so whiny and annoying for fuck's sake shut up.

Attached: D1oBsTfWkAEDTzH.jpg (1024x575, 91K)

>stand there doing absolutely nothing
>Thor: "I like this one"
>You: "UGH WHY DOES SHE EVEN EXIST"
Stay mad.

Attached: 1525392891528-fs8.png (1465x936, 369K)

Not that I can really see. It's mostly just clips of other movies and stuff from really early on.

They really don't want to give anything away. If they could get away with it it would just be 10 seconds of a black screen that just says "It will be good, go see it" and nothing else.

Not an argument.

>”worst of the year" lists
That’s really fucking stupid. The use of sfx during action sequences alone was incredibly done.

It’s almost as if something else is said or happens in this scene that we are not aware of yet that triggers this response from Thor

Get the fuck over your insecurity dude. It’s a fucking movie trailer where everything is cut out of context. There’s no power wank bullshit going on here.

Clint's not really be a major player at all thanks to Renner being in other stuff and also just being content to be a minor player in Marvel.

I mean if you ignore his Thor cameo he's been in only 3 of the films, and only in AoU does he really play a major role.

>even if there's a small chance
>switch to Scott

It wasn't really.
Most of supporting cast people were where they needed to be and all had their moments, even War Machine and Hawkeye.
And by the third act it's all down to essential people anyway unlike something like AoU.

THE WORLDS ABOUT TO BREAK

>something else probably happened that I cant confirm so you're wrong because of this imaginary conversation
What a worthless post you've made, she still wont have sex with you now btw.

The movies are great though. The sequel had the humor of the first plus incredible action sequences.

You aren't owed an argument, incel.

We're going to get a scene of tiny cap marching on like a badass aren't we?

>Shazam will do well. We can have successful Marvel AND DC movies, you know.
Turns out you can't

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-112903_Chrome.jpg (1079x1249, 530K)

M8 not that user but you’re just being a faggot.

BABA YAGA

Chad Cube

Not really because it kept its focus on Cap and Tony during most of the movie with Bucky, T'challa and Zemo getting some stuff of their own.

Everyone else was a minor character supporting Cap and Tony.

Sex Have
>can't make an argument so call him an incel

If you remember, Vision was set up in a similar way in his debut film. She'll probably have some badass moments but get slapped down like everyone else did.

Other than Tony and T'Challa it focused on the Captain America characters (Steve Bucky Widow and Falcon) first and foremost. Everyone else was pretty much just there for the big airport fight and then left.

That's probably what the movie is going to open with.

Also this is the best Widow has looked in years

Dude how about you stop acting like a 16 year old and use your critical thinking skills

You’re getting buttblasted over a scene you only have seen 2 seconds of for a movie you probably aren’t going to see anyway.

This doesn’t have anything to do with Brie Larson or Captain Marvel. It’s the fucking context.

You’re upset because Thor says “I like this one” to her. The trailer doesn’t show why he says this, but you assume it’s just because Captain Marvel is standing there.

You realize how stupid you look right? There’s a whole scene full of diolauge you haven’t even watched yet, so why are you already judging this scene? Or the entire movie? There is literally no “wank” going on.

You can point out at what point the scenes take place with Widow's hair, at first she has her blonde hair from Infinity War but as it grows long it starts to become red again

Carol fucks everything.

He summoned Stormbreaker to his hand not two inches from her face and she didn't even blink. He likes her because she proved she had the warrior spirit in that moment

Russos saving capeshit and turning it into capekino once again.

>the guys who directed some of the best Marvel movies won't have a career past this

hahahahahaha

Holy fuck look at this projection

No tony is to the right of her

Rocket was tortured into existence in a lab, ignored, attacked and put down by every single person he met except Groot and the Guardians. Then he lost EVERYBODY he cared about. Most of the other characters had something to lose, or at least a childhood. Rocket started with nothing and is back to nothing by the end of IW.

I LOVE THIS

Also interested. I've never watched a cam rip before on principle, but I'm stuck taking care of my mom after a surgery for the rest of the month and want to see it before Endgame. Otherwise I'm going to have to wait for them both to come out of DVD.

>but I'm stuck taking care of my mom after a surgery for the rest of the month and want to see it before Endgame
Damn, that sucks man. I still wouldn't advise watching a camrip, but at least you sound like you actually have a legit excuse.

Also this thread already hit bump limit. New one?

Is Okoye even part of the quantum realm mission?

Too old, Gunn was involved in making this movie and he said Adam is suppose to be a young man.

Unironically this. It'd be a good way for Disney to use him without having him constantly get censored in one way or another. His first one would be just walking out and saying "my job is to replace Stan Lee as the cameo god rest his soul"

How strong is Thanos without the gauntlet?
Can he absorb or manipulate cosmic energy in his MCU version.. if yes Captain Marvel could job against him, if not than he is just an inteligent purple Hulk

Well he's gonna be more than an intelligent Purple Hulk, because they're going to have an Intelligent Hulk this go round, which means he'd need to be more than that.

He still has an entire army, or at least half of one.

So the poster doesn't have the snapped characters, huh...Are their roles that small?
Also CAP front and centre of the poster, this is his movie isnt it.

Nebula says hi

So what, he was holding back the whole time because he actually wanted to loose but tried to convince himself he wanted to win that's why he used the gauntlet while fighting?
I mean with Thor AND Captain Marvel + Hulk we already have extreme heavy hitters, so he has to be stronger than expected because right now he seems to be pretty weak in comparison.
And a cannonfodder Army doesn't make him more of a threat now that his elite fighters are all dead.

Learn to fucking ignore him or at least reply with an amusing reply. Otherwise it shows you're seething from his seething.

>he was holding back the whole time because he actually wanted to loose but tried to convince himself he wanted to win that's why he used the gauntlet while fighting?
"He" being Thanos, correct?
I don't know how you'd conceive that he was holding back. Are you referring to the movies leading up to IW, or just questioning why he didn't fight without the Gauntlet at all?
To me he seemed to be slaved to the pursuit of halving the universal population. Everything he did he did to accomplish that. Regardless of how powerful he was that was always his ultimate pursuit. What I would wager though is that he was powerful enough to subjugate the Chitauri, Loki, Ronan and his forces, the Black Order, and their faceless forces of monsters without a single stone, to the degree that it was only after Loki and Ronan got one of their own that they thought to step out of line, and in Ronan's case, Thanos didn't look shaken by his threat. With that said, while the Gauntlet looked busted at the end of IW, it might still have some functionality, and who knows what abilities Thanos can still get out of it.

you stfu you cringey wanker

that'd actually be super cool
I dunno if he could ever recover as a hero being responsible for both ultron and kang tho

Is it time?
Carol, the first Avenger, and her Carol Corps are taking the fight to Thanos.

Well isn't this his biggest weakness that he wants secretly to fail or something?
Well eith the gauntlets he was pretty strong but he already ALMOST lost even with it and even if Strange and Mantis aren't there to help we now have Hulk, Captain Marvel and peak MCU Thor... well maybe it's just me that want's to see him do something different than just using the stones, again.

Iron Man and Friends is no more.

Every MCU poster since Ragnarok has been the same shit. They even remade Black Panthers to look more like Ragnarok.

Oh, it's beautiful

>Well isn't this his biggest weakness that he wants secretly to fail or something?
Based on what? His love of Death and wanting to be with her? I'm still not sure what you are basing this notion on that has been established by the movies.

Also, he almost lost, but he was still holding his own without all of the stones. Power certainly helped a lot, but Reality, Space, Time, Soul, and Mind were more defensive or used for function, more than an attack. Obviously IW established that Marvel isn't above releasing red herrings with it's early merchandising, but Thanos has been shown to be back in armor with a double bladed sword, so he'll be fighting somehow, and will need to present a threat. The question you should consider is do they try to bring everyone back or "Avenge" them by stopping Thanos first? If halving the population was his end goal and he accomplished it, the idea of waking to a gracious universe is fun in theory, but how would he reacts if he was made aware that forces were conspiring to undo his work? What lengths would he pursue to preserve it? And that doesn't even touch on the time travel theory of everyone going back to grab the stones before Thanos does.

It's because she didn't flinch, ya dingus

Nebula is the only contender. We don't know enough about her backstory to know if she had a real childhood, though.

>Based on what?
Not him but that's literally what Adam Warlock says to him in Infinity Gauntlet.
But as you said, this is nothing like in the movies, where he's just a very driven person who's quite pleased with his ultimate goal.

Attached: adam_thanos-failure.jpg (639x1005, 193K)

Wow, might I suggest Adam_rekt_Thanos.jpg?

I'll rename the file, I actually was thinking of a way to name in a memorable way but yours is better.

If you thought the MCU timeline was fucked before...oh boy hang on.

Hopefully Carol sends the Stark missile into the portal and kicks Thanos's ass before he ever gets the first stone.

theres a theme of going back to past movies/villains/situations

Avengers...more like Carol and her bitches.

RIGHT?!
Didn't you just love how the entire trailer was just Carol and the only time we saw anyone else was at the end when she told them she liked them?!

Whoops I went and linked the second thread in a completely unrelated one... Here it is: