I'm killing my boy

I'm killing my boy

Attached: i'm killing my boy.jpg (754x433, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Vintem/669179/Sypha-Belnades-Castlevania
youtube.com/watch?v=ddQpbOhXhuY
twitter.com/kloysius
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that was really sad.
but i wish we had got a better fight scene, common the entire show was dracula crying until the last episode.

Alucard was a cute baby

Attached: images (12).jpg (484x634, 42K)

Right?

It was sad but dude did go a little overboard trying to wipe out all of humanity.

It should have been Trevor who killed him.

mah boi, i'm killing mah boi

Attached: alucard_mah_boi_by_markusbarkus.png (439x336, 13K)

The fight scene was great; I was just hoping for a second form for Drac...

Attached: wait.jpg (96x120, 4K)

I just wish he had done something more to establish his power before the final confrontation.

What exactly were Dracula's feelings for Isaac?

They won't gonna burn it in season 2. Don't know for how long they plan the series but this is finale material.

SHame he turned into such a sex- I mean shitty man.

Attached: 87b344e55d1678deb4dc425c4b7d8961.png (570x790, 344K)

I bet there will be flashbacks, or some sort of demon indebted lunatic drac, there's another season coming afterall

I guess it's possible, though I'd rather they don't bring him back.
His arc was wrapped up more or less nicely and there are other candidates for being the big bad.

He saw him as a friend, and the only one who really understood and shared his goal.

Threadly reminder that Godbrand was right about everything.

>seeing someone post a meme image you’ve made many years ago

In the Castlevania games there are always some assholes trying to resurrect Dracula. I guess one (Isaac probably) will successfully do it but Drac will be berserk or something.

You're probably right; I'd just prefer they didn't.

I cried tbqh desu famalam.

I wish they'd properly established Dracula's power level and how the fuck it works. And Alucard's.

Godbrand was best boy.

same

God this scene was amazing.

Fuck off boco

No.

I can't bring myself to watch this series because it makes me cry too much.

Will you be watching Powerhouse's new show, Yea Forums?

Attached: D1eSsrgUYAEcuKR.jpg orig.jpg (2730x4096, 1.14M)

Ellis didn't write this expecting sequels, did he? Unless they pull some amnesia shit like said, he has kinda no reason to come back over and over, until he dies for double real and gets reincarnated as a high school student.

Then again, IGA just ignored "Forgive me Lisa" in Symphony for later games.

Looks like that mythology film with Cavill

Reminder that this series is a stain on castlevania, like castlevania pachinko and castlevania erotic pachinko. True fans hate this shit.

Ellis didn't know anything about the franchise except the cliff notes they gave him, just like GI Joe: Resolute

THAT'S MY BOY

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>true fans
every time

Attached: scots.png (879x559, 282K)

Does anyone else think Castlevania has been one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the vampire hunter and his pals from Walachia as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Igarashi vetoed the idea of Boll directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for the games. The Castlevania series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

a-at least the games were good though r-right

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the games were terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "jumped and whipped a torch."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Igarashi mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Castlevania by the same Polygon. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Castlevania at 19 or 20, then when they get older they will go on to watch anime." And they were quite right. They were not being ironic. When you watch "Castlevania" you are, in fact, trained to watch anime.

I understand that the show is a pretty radical retelling of 3 with lots of liberties taken, but I thought it was pretty good as it's own thing.

Wtf are catholic priests doing in orthodox Wallachia also wouldn't the ottomans be shitting themselves with one of their vassal states suffering a demon invasion

MY ONLY BLOOD
THEIR DEFENSE
HOW DARE YOU STRAY
HOW DARE YOU YOU STAND AGAINST

WICKED CHILD

Looks nice. What's the show about?

It'll be a while before I feel for an antagonist the same way as this.
What a poor, broken man...

Season 2 was a dissapointment

More like Libraryvania

>You live in a fucking van son?

Attached: D1Vxbt8U8AAauUh.jpg (545x744, 50K)

>There's no real climactic Belmont vs Alucard fight
>Blow what could have been a kino Symphony of the night finale on castlevania 3
I hope next time drac shows up a Belmont gets to beat his ass instead of fucking shitcard

Attached: Tamamo mad.gif (599x336, 109K)

belmont vs dracula I meant fuck me

>it's a Castlevania 3 anime
>literally only 1 fucking episode where Belmont is in Drac's castle
>Belmont doesn't kill Drac
>Hell, he only smacks Dracula once with the whip which for some baffling reason isn't even called Vampire Killer
>No classic Castlevania bosses, all vamps

Attached: Sucks.png (231x260, 132K)

>Belmont doesn't kill Drac
technically he does only by virtue of kill stealing at the last second from Alucard.
Everything else though is spot on.

Attached: donu.gif (647x534, 1.55M)

Fedora tipper writer has no grasp of religion or history

As long as they don't throw my boy Hades under the bus

>we painted these walls
>we made these toys
>Lisa. I'm killing our boy
>I must already be dead

Attached: tumblr_nrmawm9RlQ1ua1rngo1_500.jpg (410x410, 23K)

When is it coming out?

Did you even play the NES games? Morningstar was an upgrade - it was pretty cool they worked it in, honestly.

Yes, it was A morning star NAMED Vampire Killer. It didn't suddenly become not-vampire killer when you got the upgrade.

I must already be dead

Attached: guess where i got this image from .jpg (531x725, 38K)

>he only smacks Dracula once with the whip
And said hit was the first time Dracula was actually hurt by something in the series. It was still a good fight regardless of how it ended

You could easily have it be something tied to his resurrection cycle - Dracula is revived imbued by Isaac's hatred of humanity, which clouds his mind. Its essentially damning him to a situation of endless suffering which is fairly ironic, as his soul never will be able to be with Lisa.

It has mutated

Attached: 1548029159236.jpg (480x458, 42K)

what a fucking bitch

Attached: Galamoth.jpg (649x681, 391K)

>Ellis didn't write this expecting sequels, did he?
>Unless they pull some amnesia shit like # said, he has kinda no reason to come back over and over, until he dies for double real and gets reincarnated as a high school student.
Show writers mentioned in an interview they’d love to do SotN and Sorrow series if they got more seasons, so bishi high school Dracula might have always been the endgame but they wrapped this arc up just in case

mfw I tried to hold back tears at that scene

Attached: rust.jpg (598x714, 303K)

GODBRAND

Attached: godbrand.jpg (1440x797, 104K)

Remember when they made Vlad convert to Catholicism? but yeah it's a mistake

>Ottomans shitting themselves and doing nothing
Depending on the Sultan 100% in character

Thank god fans didn't write it then

Attached: smug sypha.png (1280x720, 761K)

Is Belmont going to fuck her?

Canonically, yes.

Alucard is gonna help.

He protec
He attac
He boat

>that final shot of Alucard just breaking down in tears as he remembers the happy moments of his family life and realizes he'll never feel that way again
As someone who comes from a semi-fucked up household, watching that was tough for me as well

>Vamps
Ahahahahahahaha get fucked bloodsuckers

How? Alucard has no genitals.

Every Belmont we know except for Leon is the result of them fucking.

No he's not. He never even sees them again since he goes to sleep and only wakes up hundreds of years later to fix Richter Belmont's fuck up. Fuck off back to tumblr with that OT3 garbage.

Attached: trevor and sypha.png (1280x720, 790K)

Maybe his wolf form does....

>No he's not. He never even sees them again since he goes to sleep and only wakes up hundreds of years later to fix Richter Belmont's fuck up. Fuck off back to tumblr with that OT3 garbage.
You sound like a fun guy to be around.

And they spend the entire time in Belmont's library during the second season.

Nice

Attached: dc7d17a3-6d5a-4c7c-84e7-e6c0d86dd072.jpg (636x900, 186K)

balls deep

>This same studio made tame shit like Clerks: TAS and OK K.O.!
>Castlevania was co-produced by the guys who did Chalkzone and Fairly Oddparents
Still blows my mind

Good job

Just tired of retarded shippers like ruining everything. I thought Castlevania was safe since the pairing has been canon for like 30 years now, but I go on line and see all these "hot takes" from dips hits who didn't even know the games existed about how all three of them are in a relationship together because tumblr can't seem to comprehend a regular heterosexual relationship.

What's it like being a massive baby who gets upset over a fictional pairing

Attached: 54220d5f-b434-41d0-b5bd-4cb4c20a36cf.png (932x900, 895K)

>get Peter Stromare
>he sounds like he's drunk off his ass in the recording booth whenever he speaks

>together because tumblr can't seem to comprehend a regular heterosexual relationship.
1st, why the fuck do you care about what other people think?
How does it in any conceivable way affect you?

2nd, no one gives a flying fuck about Castlevania canon, especially in an animated spin off.
They already changed tons of stuff about the Summoners, Camilla etc,, sperging out about people having some fun shipping just makes you look like a giant faggot.

cute.

He wasn't after all of humanity though, just Wallachia.

Someone said Season 2 basically just "vampire game of thrones" with the main characters hiding in a cellar.
Any truth to that?

No, the upgrade was named Morning Star. It wasn't a morning star flail.

No.

Game of Thrones was more interesting.

The protagonist trio spend a majority of the season rifling through the Belmont library buried underneath the ruined family estate, yes. The one time they head outside is literally the last episode where they storm Dracula's castle after they force it to teleport to right on top of them

>you will never get tagteamed by Trevor and Alucard.

Why live

Super cute

That wasn't his true end goal though, that was just him lashing out from insane grief. Alucard got it right when he said everything Dracula was doing was "history's most elaborate suicide note".

Glad garbage like you are laughed at outside of your echo chamber. Cry more you fucking retards.

>blabla gays bla
i learned about Castlevania from looking at gay pics on dA and elfwood in middle school over ten years ago, chill out dude

They spend most of the time in Belmont's library but it's a cool library.

If Dracula is resurrected in season 3, what motivation would he have anymore to keep attacking humanity? He realized that doing so wont bring him peace, his wife is gone, his son hates him. What left is there for him through resurrection?

Alucard has his own love interest you dumb fucking spergs.

Attached: CD_Cover_Maria.jpg (380x420, 52K)

I'm willing to bet it'd be some scheme of Carmilla's where she wants to gain Drac's insane power (even for vampires) but fucks it up somehow and he's brought back as a rampaging berzerker a la R'as al Ghul when he comes out of the Lazarus Pit

To be an angry old fart against the Belmont boy that ruined his heart to heart moment with his boy.

Wow, sick burn, brah.

Attached: trio.png (1280x1421, 2.06M)

Shut the fuck up. I didn't even say anything about gays you stupid illiterate fuck.

>he says as he desperately posts shitty fanart from tumblr to try to validate his fanfiction
Oh wow you sure showed me.

You're really the only one crying

dammit
guess i'll wait til season 3 to catch up

Carmilla thought Dracula was weak and would rather seek to fill the void he left than go conjuring him up.

I like boats! I'm a fucking VIKING! We're supposed to make boats out of things!

Attached: I LIEK BOAWTS.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

They should canonize Legends in the TV show and have Trevor be Alucard's son, just for laughs.

Too pure for this harsh world....
F

It's a pretty good excuse to post ship art

Attached: c224d4f1-3d17-45ec-80d6-c2e52f41437d.jpg (636x900, 188K)

Whoops my bad
meant for

She thought he was weak in a mental sense, not physical. There's a reason she had to attack him with a literal army behind her. Dracula was portrayed to be as far above your average vampire as vampires are above average humans. Guy was a serious do-not-fuck-with when he went all out

Is she human?

>common the entire show was dracula crying until the last episode.
I kinda felt that was one of the things they got right about him, being tired of undeath.

>literally Castlevania yet again

Attached: castlevania_nes_box_art.jpg (702x1000, 855K)

Maria Renard? Oh yes.

They should've kept Curse of Darkness and the other vampires out of it and instead fill out the cast with Castlevania enemies like Frankenstein's monster or the Wolf-Man.

Attached: depression vampire.jpg (1024x409, 159K)

holy shit, what a Chad.

>that scene where he verbally eviscerates Godbrand
>Godbrand can only leave the room as fast as he can since he knows for a fact he stands no chance
kino

>"What is a man? Nothing."

fuck, you reminded me
I think HP is dumb, but that scene hurts

all of these is twice as bad for someone like me with daddy issues.

>>he sounds like he's drunk off his ass in the recording booth whenever he speaks
How is that not exactly how Godbrand should sound?

Some truth but it's still good and the characters are better written than Game of Thrones. Not that that's saying much.

>Little boatweevil. Little parasite. Who likes bragging and talking and pretending he's important. Are you going to keep questioning me, little Godbrand? Are you going to fight me, little Godbrand?
>...No.
based. And that was when Drac was half-starved.

>Godbrand calls him a bigot
kek

Drac was just a very tired dad who's kids kept screaming about a camping trip. Except everyone was crying about how one camp was better than the other.

If the heroes hadn't shown up, would Carmilla actually have been able to dethrone Dracula? I don't think she would have managed it.

I legit teared up during this scene

>>Hell, he only smacks Dracula once with the whip which for some baffling reason isn't even called Vampire Killer
yes because we all know it's super easy in the games for a Belmont to kill Dracula

Absolutely not. He was weakened by emotion, not saying that to sound edgy either. She knew how to trigger him, but that was the best she'd likely get.

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Vintem/669179/Sypha-Belnades-Castlevania

Nah. Dracula was handily swatting down the trio, and that's with Alucard there as well as Dracula being starved. It took Dracula realizing what he was doing to his own family for him to be vulnerable enough to die. Carmilla doesn't have such a relationship with Drac. He'd squash her without a second thought.

Given how Carmilla acted, it feels like it was making fun of Game of Thrones

Same as the games, a corrupted shell of himself and engine of chaos and destruction fueled by that hatred and none of his humanity.

It's actually a very authentic and believable reaction to a father finding his dead son. You WOULD basically collapse into a dumb, repetitive ball of sad

Attached: 38vollqel2v11.png (2560x1600, 3.4M)

Wholesome bonding experience.

Is it going to be over the top violent? if so then yes!

This
You people are retarded, I hope you don't have fingers.

Here's the bigger version.

Attached: babycardfangs.jpg (1465x1920, 416K)

What a little cutie!

Something about this style just makes me think patreon glamour shot. The brush strokes and detail on cloth material is honestly really nice to look at. But the faces come off as a specific style western anime artists use.

Anyone that invested in the story of a game series with fairly minimal story is bound to be an autist. See: Sonic fans.

>Pulling his mother hair

What a shit

He stays a little shit pretty much up until Aria of Sorrow.

Attached: manual_translation.jpg (1004x1374, 494K)

>falls into the Netflix trap of going for at least 3-4 episodes too long
>way too much time with the protags doing nothing in a library
>shit OC characters like Godbrand
>no Death
>boring vampire power struggles but no fucking Count Olrox
>Carmilla is disloyal to Dracula
>no Laura sidekick
>Hector is a spergy lightweight and not voiced by Crispin Freeman
>Isaac is black for some reason
>disturbing lack of skeletons
>half the voice acting sounds like first takes
>SHIT PISS FUCK every two minutes
>fucking Alucard of all people flipping the bird
>completely forgettable soundtrack with only Bloody Tears thrown in for a couple minutes in response to the criticism of the first season's OST

Attached: 1534357327728.jpg (518x691, 64K)

This is false and a meme I can only attribute to the stupidity and poor memory of the average viewer.

The main characters get to the library in the 3rd episode and leave at the start of the 7th. So they do spend half the season there, but not more than that.

>fucking Alucard of all people flipping the bird
It's like the Terminator giving a thumbs up.

Attached: 1549204706267.jpg (1549x1013, 242K)

Whats going to happen to

>Hector and Carmilla
>Trevor and Sypha
>Alucard
>Issac and his band of merry zombies

and how are they going to meet?

>>falls into the Netflix trap of going for at least 3-4 episodes too long
>way too much time with the protags doing nothing in a library
These are the only three criticisms I agree with tbqh

Hector joins team good guy.
Carmilla starts out the main villain but ends up being shockingly removed partway through and replaced by Isaac who is trying to revive Dracula.
Team good guy including Alucard are just very reactionary in general.

Oh shit Boco grew a pair lol

Put your trip back on we know it's you.

>inb4 panicked n-no it's not!!!

No fuck YOU fag. Also not boco

>Hector and Carmilla
We can only pray that there's a few scenes of Carmilla abusing the shit out of Hector. Preferably while wearing lingerie.

I think theirs something to this method of storytelling.

In this scenario of yours, did Carmilla dress him up in lingerie or does he wear it of his own free will?

There will be more than a few.

Femdom fags need to be stepped on.

>Kid Icarus

Okay.

Gotta father Chris somehow.

This is a self defeating strategy

Not even my fetish but I'd dig it either way.

Attached: 1451847732837.jpg (305x551, 36K)

He was starving himself of blood in the time leading up to the confrontation.

>”Back in the 90s I was in a very famous viiiiiiideo game!”

Nice

Attached: 1500624084259.gif (320x179, 2.07M)

He slaughtered thousands

to slaughter millions.

Sometimes you need to get the materials for your boat just right.

>never actually builds a boat out of human corpses
Biggest disappointment of the series

>comparing her to the sakimichan clones
I kinda agree but that artist actually has skills beyond rendering.

I will never not be smug at the growing groundswell against the hackneyed and oversaturated patreon "realistic anime" style

Other than having a bunch of powerful vampire lords subservient to him?

Who actually cares

Why is there an erotic version of a fucking pachinko game, let alone a Castlevania pachinko game?

They don't belong in this world.

I'm still waiting for media to portray Hades as a well-rounded guy who has a shitty job surrounded by a bunch of asshole gods.

Attached: MeWant.gif (120x115, 25K)

I’ve seen more good guy Hades and it’s annoying now.
I’d like to see more asshole Poseidon and an Aphrodite who’s a bitch instead of OH I LOVE HEPHEASTUS.

I dont think I've ever seen aphrodite portrayed as anything other than a bitch

Only for the sexy demon looking guy on the cover.

This is really beautiful work.

Wasn't she like 12 during her time with Alucard and he's already several hundred years old at that point. She was basically portrayed as a child as I recall.

But not like Dracs had consistent final forms. He's been everything from giant bats, bat-like creatures, eldritch horrors, to fucking satanic dragons.

>Alucard already had fangs
Neat.

She's 12 during Rondo and 18-19 in SotN and the audio drama iirc

He could just grow contemptuous from being resurrected and killed.
Or take a cue from that audio parody where he's just trying to enjoy a night to himself before Belmont breaks in and kills him before he even has a chance to really do anything. A man can only take so many surprise attacks before he get weary of that shit, even an immortal.

Ok thanks for the clarification, its been so long.

Well he is a dhampir, not like he was turned after birth.

I don't know why I never thought about him being straight-up born with fangs. I figured they come in later like regular babies' teeth but I guess dhampirs are different.

I am somewhat surprised about all the bitching about the time spent in the library when we had a shitton of stuff going on with the vampire council and Carmilla. The library scenes served as good breathers and changes of pace to all of that. Plus we got some much needed main character interaction/development.
Does the hatred stem from the fact that a good chunk of those watching are gamers who are used to constant action and fights and are not as used to slower paced sections of shows as breathers?

I doubt it's that, Yea Forums just always bitches when there's not action on screen.

I’m killing our boy, Lisa. The greatest gift you gave to me, and I’m killing him.

Attached: Dracula and Alucard.jpg (1280x974, 141K)

Captain N versions of anything deserve to die.

I will not be questioned by you. I have told you how it will be. The humans will die. You will be taken care of.

Little Godbrand, little vampire, little parasite. Little boat weevil who delights in making noise and pretending he is important and dangerous.

Are you going to continue questioning me? Are you going to fight me, little Godbrand?

Then why are you still here making your little noises? Get out before I slit you up the middle and bite out your heart.

Attached: Dracula.png (1200x910, 583K)

Ih'm okay daad

Attached: A-6654989-1534702085-4624.jpeg.jpg (500x700, 79K)

I think people still gulp that shit down is because everyone is doing it and it's the unfortunate standard for good animu art. Also oooh sparkly.

When I went to Anime Expo I skipped every artist that did this and ended up buying from actual jap artists 90% of the time. Glam shots are boring but in this context it's actually the point.

Cope harder fag. Reminder that Ellis doesn't give a shit about the video game canon.

>shit OC characters like Godbrand
>Godbrand
>shit

god you're a faggot

Ahm killing my boy...

Attached: 1190577026614_400x400.jpg (376x376, 24K)

It's established that Dracula gets revived with less humanity each time till he's little more than a demonic creature in what was once a sad man's shell, until Julius kills him for good and he resurrects as Soma. It wouldn't be hard to get some of that lore in to explain a "came back wrong/corrupted/worse" in the show.

This. The final fight shows us he's at least 2 tiers above every other vampire shown in this thing. Those three hacked their way through his elites (and their backup) with moderate effort and then proceeded to spend most of the fight with Dracula getting a beatdown till the vampire had a breakdown. They gave Drac enough trouble that It's conceivably possible they could have killed him in a straight fight, but it's clear that Drac could have killed his entire army in the same.

Carmilla no doubt had some sort of trap that would HURT Dracula, but when she expected him to be dead is the point where he'd DBZ it and reveal he was just mildly injured and really pissed off.

Season 2 was a fucking waste of insipid pacing. Shit was drawn out over episodes and so what should of been climatic as all hell was a 20 minute "lamo fireball roll:"

It did actually strike me as a bit strange that they didn't get Freeman back for Hector. Not like he demands a king's ransom; guy still primarily works in anime dubbing and videogame work.

And even with Soma it is pretty handily showcased that if he slips up the Power of Dominance will basically forcibly snap him back to Dark Lord mode if it gets the chance, all it needs is a foothold.

Attached: 1323529405479.png (580x1800, 1.1M)

>not recognizing dark inferno
>calling it a lame fireball
Season 2 has a lot of problems but referencing the games is not one of them.

Attached: SOTN_Dark_Inferno.gif (350x255, 733K)

the name make it sound like a shitty moba

It was likely a union issue that kept him away. Certain studios stick with certain VA unions (dont ask why theres so many) for what-have-you reasons, and as such they can only hire specific actors

>sometimes, dead is bettah

>Drac takes a direct hit from Morning Star
>actually hurts him and brings him to his knees
>but hes back on his feet in seconds and dryly comments he remembers the sting the weapon inflicts on him
Dracula was too based for his wicked world

Because Japan

I had to look it up. No really, what the fuck Japan.
youtube.com/watch?v=ddQpbOhXhuY

Why does he look like a pale Will Smith?

Someone draw Godbrand surfing on a frozen, headless corpse.

moar

This ship is just horny fujos self-inserting as Sypha because they want to get DP'd by the two sexiest Castlevania boys.
Can't say I blame them.

I'm honestly baffled people gripe about the change of his design like it's a bad thing.

Would you really rather he look like some kind of emo stripper?

I think racist anons just like having an excuse to scream about race. If he was a woman, she'd be fap material no question. If he was a perfectly replicated version from his original art, someone would complain about the bondage design not being updated.

I personally think of him as a bit like Pucci (who also was super best friends with a vampire) and that in itself is humorous and satisfactory to my view of his character.

Attached: Pucci_original.png (315x488, 315K)

Isaac probably turned out to be my fav character from S2.

it really is always a redhead that gets race swapped though. it's weird.

Yeah I'm looking forward to him as a major villain.

I'm gonna be real with you, everything they did with Isaac is 10000000 times better than the retarded ginger twink in Curse of Darkness

I mean, sure, the ginger swap gets annoying, but frankly under the circumstances I can kind of understand why they wanted to move away from his canon look.

Attached: cb9da0c84b04191bc50c982d5c99de79.jpg (561x760, 54K)

Oh don't get me wrong, I'll take black isaac over that any day. I like Netflix Isaac. It's just weird how often that happens.

floating multiple face-head thing best form

hey maybe once Dracula gets revived they get to establish Death and his friendship with Drac.

to be honest i could never get into Curse of Darkness, it felt kinda messy.
At least lament of innocence felt more focused and was an ok GOW clone.

#fuckkonami

post more please

top kek

Disney's TV series Hercules had her as a cool aunt. Could've let him make his girlfriend curvier tho.

Lament of Innocence is too poorly designed. Haven't been able to progress on it without looking a lot of stuff up online.

We all need our fix user.

She just seems too young for Alucard, even once shes 18, idk.

Attached: latest[1].png (994x955, 390K)

Explains Zartan killing for sport and Stormshadow killing his uncle.

Nice animation but that was a snuff film.

Hey, it's light years better than how Simon Belmont got treated on Captain N.

Except he's absolutely right.

You have learned too much.

Nah.

(You)

>The spunky kickass OP girl grows up to do nothing but thirst for Alucard seconds after meeting him

Grant Danasty when?

Well thats Japan for you. But also I dont blame her.

Fucking cracked up at this
Top work, my dude

My fucking sides.
Also, how many children has Dracula had across various Yea Forums material? Family reunion when?

Attached: 369.png (1280x3840, 1.88M)

Well we know Vampire Hunter D is supposedly a son of Dracula, dunno if that counts though since its anime and you said Yea Forums material.

Within the same franchise, apparently Dracula has a niece that surfaces circa Castlevania Bloodlines, named Elizabeth Bartley, who kicks off World War I by killing Archduke Ferdinand.

Lizzie (who is Elizabeth Bathory in Japanese, Bartley is a mistranslation) being Dracula's niece is something that was added in the localization of Bloodlines; in the original version she's just a powerful vampire allied with Dracula. The IRL Bathory was supposedly distantly related to Vlad the Impaler, which is presumably why their put that in.

An anime is fine, too.
I recently watched Dracula: Sovereign of The Damned on the recommendation of someone on this board, an anime based on the Marvel comics (It, too has an 'I'm killing mah boi' plot-point)
It was the most demented, insane, baffling pile of nonsense I've ever seen. I loved every second of it. The scene where Dracula mugs some random people so he can buy a cheeseburger, especially, was a high-point. Highly recommend.

Attached: HeavenlyCreepyIbisbill-size_restricted.gif (500x303, 1.01M)

Neat.

Also, Elizabeth Bathory is apparently the inspiration for Carmilla, a fictional vampiress who predates Bram Stoker's Dracula, and is one of Dracula's generals in the franchise proper and in the Netflix series.

If they adapted the Bloodlines and Portrait of Ruin games, I could easily see them changing some things up, and replacing Elizabeth with Carmilla outright.

Also, Netflix Carmilla would be the exact sort of bitch to start World War I, let's be real, here.

Well Bathory and Carmilla pretty much fulfil the same role in-game, none of them really had any character beyond some lore fluff that was added in booklets. The closest they came was Circle of the Moon for Carmilla (which is non-canon) and Bathory being included in an early version of Symphony of the Night that was scrapped due to time constraints.

Well he kind of is a little shit in Aria of Sorrow but he has more responsibilities like trying to keep Soma in line so he can't be that much of a little shit.

This is the artist if you want to check their other stuff out.
twitter.com/kloysius

It's weird that Dracula is apparently still kicking in the books, but is always like 3 steps ahead of D and up to some kind of scheme involving collecting powerful allies.

I've killed my boy!

Attached: 303_co_sk_repin2.jpg (720x960, 99K)

I've only seen the two movies, how are the books? Worth a read?

Their work is really beautiful.

Having Dark Inferno but no Hellfire was disappointing

They're alright, but not much more than what you'd expect of light novels, things are episodic as fuck.

Attached: Vampire Hunter D vs. Alucard.jpg (800x524, 59K)

Thats some nice art there, wish we had gotten more stuff with D but it's so old now most people dont even remember it.

I think it still gets some art here and there, just nothing much beyond the fanbase in Japan. And who knows if the new tv series will increase interest or not.

Attached: Vampire Hunter D wallpaper.jpg (1600x1200, 225K)

Oh shit thats right, I forgot there was a new series coming out. Neat. Between that and the DMC series things are going to be interesting.

I just have to wonder if it'll be any good since that all CG Berserk series sounds like a dumpster fire that makes the CG from Money for nothing look like Pixar.

Attached: Vampire Hunter D movies.jpg (800x598, 44K)

All the Dracula dads take their kids on a bonding roadtrip à la A Goofy Movie.

Attached: 1534649406943.jpg (750x738, 42K)

>that skin tight black jumpsuit costume update
But yeah Im just hoping for the best at this point, not really sure what to expect.

And yet apparently in the books he's actually wearing something more akin to a coat or whatever, or at least the narration makes it sound like he's got a coat instead of a cape.

Attached: Vampire Hunter D blood.jpg (1527x1080, 628K)

I do want to give the books a try eventually, always meant to get around to it but never did.

Netflix Isaac was one of my favorite characters. I hope his inevitable evil army fucking wrecks Carmilla's inevitable evil army next season.

Attached: castlevania forgemasters.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>Hector joins team good guy.
I hope Alucard's taking good care of his dog.

Attached: hector_cezar.png (1366x768, 828K)

I kinda doubt the dog survived but even if it did I kinda think Alucard would kill it, being an evil abomination and all.

Cezar never hurt no one. And Alucard needs someone in that empty-ass Citizen Kane style house of his for company.

I started the series for the action, blood, and glorious evil.
I didn't expect to cry for Dracula

>I didn't expect to cry for Dracula
This. I was not expecting that at all but it was really well done to the point I felt awful for him when he finally died, what the fuck.

Attached: tumblr_phfek1JwcH1u6w7lbo1_540[1].png (540x764, 210K)

I really appreciated how it wasn't portrayed as some bombastic victory in the end so much as it was a slow and tragic mercy killing.

>that moment after Alucard stakes Dracula but he's is suffering, not dying fast enough to make it merciful
>Alucard has to shove the stake right through him even though he's already starting to lose it himself
Ugh that scene kicked my ass, but yeah I liked too that it wasn't a "Woohoo we did it!" but more of a horrible task you know you have to do no matter what.

Attached: Alucard suicide.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

There was a whole past episode where he killed a whole town pretty much cuz they were rude to him.

I want to know what constitutes as rude to him that he would do that

can dhampirs turn humans into vampires like regular vampires can

Yes, at least in the mainline canon. In the SotN sequel audio drama, Alucard turned his childhood friend at his request.

do they just have to bite them or is the old 'you gotta drink some of the vampires blood too' deal

Got the screencap of Alucard flipping off Trevor?

>tfw you will never be with a man this beautiful
This must be what waifufags feel like, I understand their pain now.

Attached: 1465276168734.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

His pants are so tight.
When he takes them off, his cock must burst out, sweaty and waiting to be licked clean.
I'll do it.

Attached: Alucard_(animated_series)_-_02.jpg (1920x1165, 342K)

i would bust a dozen times a day in that boyish red headed bitch

i would clone her a thousand times and wear my cock to a callused mass giving her a hundred thousand children

Attached: lu bu nut.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Would watch desu

Attached: daughters_of_dracula_by_dkcissner_d5uq6ba-fullview.jpg (1024x609, 78K)

Attached: Godbrand01.jpg (1000x800, 637K)

NTS doesn't always work, though. For example, a Lutheran that allows women ministers and changes their bible to say God is a woman is no longer Christian. Because Christianity has set rules to adhere to in order to be considered Christian.

Godbrand a cute! Nice work drawfriend.

There are rules but cuckholics don't get to decide them. That's why Joseph Smith is the true prophet of God and infant baptism is an abomination.

I don't even think Mormons call THEMSELVES Christians.

You're drunk again Ralph

The show was clearly not about that. Im really not sure what it was about since the main 3 had so little screen time and relevance. They accidentally caused an up turn and killed D. I guess its all a set up for vampire warring states, people liked D so they played him out and replaced with less likable people

Yea, this animated game adaptation is exactly like that.

why? Trevor would have been killed in seconds.
he was but some were willing to go into the endless night with Dracula

>Dracula's power level
unlimited.
>Alucard
as strong as the generals but its less about power levels than it being like that old ps fighting game were you could 1 hit kill the opponent if you got lucky

actually a branch faith does not even need to keep the basic outline.

Oh man, that would rock.

>Hector and Carmilla
start an army. be mid bosses
>Issac and his band of merry zombies
start an army. be last boss, maybe res drac upon death.
>Trevor and Sypha
have kids. die of old age. their kid goes off to fight the aforementioned armies.
>Alucard
mentors the kid. maybe they hook up

He will stay a doormat

Brilliant, thank you!

I think you misread something there.

yeah I was thinking of hector

Based japan. Stuff like this is exactly why if I ever have to chose to destroy a people, japan will be spared.

>if I ever have to chose to destroy a people
Your 13 year old edgelord is showing user, reel it in.

Attached: 1550061595559.png (278x278, 96K)

Is Dracula the first original vampire or is he just the most powerfull one?
If he's the first vampire in the history why doesn't he change into nosferatu abomination like really old vampires do?

Attached: hmm.png (201x201, 21K)

>Is Dracula the first original vampire or is he just the most powerfull one?
Do you mean this in universe or overall fictional context?

i meant in his universe

I never grew out of it. I still hope to one day rule an empire of my own and most of the days thats the only thing that keeps me going, so don't crush my hopes

>really old vampires do
like who? his generals showed that each were a different type of vampire.
>first original vampire
doubt it. vampires existed in universe before 1436

>why doesn't he change into nosferatu abomination like really old vampires do?
Which really old vampires in Castlevania turn into abominations?