Post comics that are deep

Post comics that are deep

Attached: 1552545470045.png (1000x1000, 183K)

I don't understand this QAnon shit, can someone give me a TL;DR on it

Someone on /pol/ convinces people of completely stupid shit like "Mueller's investigation is actually into Hillary Clinton" and some /pol/tards spread that shit all over Facebook and some time ago some of the old Facebook people would go to Trump events with Q memorabilia (because of course someone is making money off of them) and basking in the glory of Trump, thinking they're listening to secret messages and communications between him and Q-user.

Ah, I see. Thanks user.

Attached: antifa edit.png (1000x500, 162K)

thats actually 100% accurate, what the fuck are you doing posting that on Yea Forums?

Also, part of the appeal of Q is its weirdly terse and basically schizophrenic way of writing in fake code talk that appeals to morons, crazy people, and conspiracy buffs. Lots of overlap between those groups and anons, sadly.

Attached: not gay.png (340x244, 25K)

Psyop orchestrated by Jared Kushner and executed by Yea Forums mod Jay Irwin, aka Invisibro.

Why is it so hard for the left to use brevity in their edits?

>stonetoss
cringe

you’re right though

What you call "brevity" is in reality"oversimplification" and "dumbing down"

Has someone made a "ignore stonetoss threads, hide stonetoss threads" image yet?

I dont understand how people get fooled by this shit.I'm pretty sure QAnon is just an army of unconnected shitposters who latched on this meme just like people here shitpost pretending to be Barneyfag or that guy who have an hateboner for that Danish furry cartoon

There's a reason "brevity is the soul of wit" and "keep it simple stupid" are common narrative phrases. If you can't get your message out in less than a sentence then your message sounds overly complex, pointlessly long, and ironically foolish

At first I thought Q merch as in street fighter Q.

People believe what they want to believe.

The details don't matter, it's all about the fantasy of being part of the revolution against the secret liberal overlords.

And there is a reason why Newpseak is defined as "short" and lacking nuances.Memes shit is the new newspeak.That's why tardos around here think "Orange man bad" is a good rebuttal at any criticism leveled up at Big Daddy Donny and not a neanderthal grunt,both in grammatical structure and actual content

These are really unfunny

new one. AAA as usual.

Attached: stone 3.png (1500x500, 66K)

No one seems to make those nowadays. Newfags in general seem completely unable to ignore bait/shitposting, no matter how obvious it can be.

Why do people think it's good to use "you are only loud on internet but wouldn't fite me irl" when they are doing it themselves ?

>not realising that "brevity is the soul of wit" was said by a character who wouldn't shut the fuck up and get to the point

>expecting me to read a single sentance reply
Nigga you really expect me to read that small ass post?

Oh it's that time of the day again

Attached: 1531576255965.jpg (3114x4437, 1.3M)

I'm not sure I'm understanding the point here. If communists actually attack people in real life, doesn't that just justify the fascists in their beliefs?

Attached: 1496557938542.png (1000x1000, 66K)

Interesting that we do not actually look at the same book shelf, nor do they line the books up behind each other.
They also put the books in the wrong way, the back first.

In theory yes.
In practice no because fascism is ebil so it's okay, etc.
Don't think too much.

thats the joke, dipshit! did you think the joke was that they were putting fiction books back on the shelf?

>In practice no
user you should probably pick up an Italian history book sometime.

>the thread respectfuly announcing the new stonetoss comic on autosage
>the one that opens with a shitty antifaedit is left alone
Really makes you think

They're all shelves labeled "fiction", so does it really matter?
But yes, putting a book on the shelf spine-first is inexcusable.
Can you really call your own post anything else than a "single sentence reply" if, even though there's more than one sentence, the second one just repeats the first one's point?

Fuck off

good
it should stay that way t b h

That's okay, we can just use this one after the other one 404s.

I love it when the incel Trump-haters have their hourly tantrum.
PLEASE, for your own good, have sex.

Did you know the average leftist soiboi is also a wrestling fan?

Attached: 1552150234085.png (911x529, 650K)

Not being able to tell when someone is joking is a telltale sign of autism, user.

>Post comics that are deep

Attached: by-the-numbers.png (1000x1413, 526K)

I'm a bit familiar with it
Why what I'm missing?

Maybe your jokes are just shit?

It's society's fault tho

Attached: 1549825236417.png (589x346, 13K)

Attached: invasive-species-comic.png (625x390, 34K)

I'm thinking about getting a doberman, how are they compared to the niggers of dog breeds?

Attached: feminism.jpg (1326x2034, 180K)

Don't get a dog at all if you refer to a dog as "the niggers of dog breeds."

Given that the number among men is severely higher than women by a comparable factor, that's actually not far-fetched a claim.
Men have to deal with much higher earning expectations, no means of dropping out of work life to raise a family and run the risk of losing access to their families but still paying for them while also not benefiting from all the women-only shelters, funds and measures.
Are you saying that there is nothing to be improved in society to keep men out of desperate situations with nowhere to turn to?
Are you saying that it would not be a good idea to see if pressures on men could not be lessened?

I own 3 dogs 7 ferrets 4 chickens 12 fish and have had 3 cats.
All of them are far better company than niggers

I had a beagle in my teen years and I loved him to death.
He died.
I think I'm ready to move on now.