Anyone else like the idea of anti-heroic versions of the heroes teaming up to form their ownl Illuminati?

Anyone else like the idea of anti-heroic versions of the heroes teaming up to form their ownl Illuminati?
>The Maker
>Superior Tony
>SpOck
>Pymtron
>Rightclops

Attached: Illuminati_(Marvel_Comics).jpg (232x350, 38K)

Who would be the illuminati in DC? My idea: Batman
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom
Doctor Fate
Aquaman
Green Lantern

Who would be in the Illuminati in the family guy universe

beter
quagmire
joe
cleveland
stewie
and chris

fr*ckin epic

You pretty much nailed it, although I'd add the Question too.

Fuck off seth

It already happened twice as the Intelligencia and the Cabal, and it imploded basically instantly both times because criminals be criminals, yo.

Why the fuck would the Question be there

The Question isn't Mr. A user.

Attached: mra.jpg (1532x2147, 661K)

Dude you gotta have the Hood In charge

>The Maker
>Superior Tony
>SpOck
>Pymtron
>Rightclops

Five minutes after the team is formed, everyone except Pymtron starts trying to establish their dominance, and after the heated discussion becomes an all-out brawl Pymtron throws up his hands out of frustration at the pointless dickwaving and goes home.

>stooge of Dormammu in charge
Yikes

Why this board pretends to hate Bendis at the same time that it's always sucking off his ideas?

I feel like The Maker would be the de-facto leader of that group.

They're all arrogant enough to consider themselves the de-facto leader. When egos that big collide, it's not a pretty sight.

The illuminati was a good concept that deserved a better writer.

I liked the hickman run

>Rightclops
>Anti-heroic
Based retard

I mean the original Illuminati was full of anti-heroes

The only anti hero is Namor. The rest are just heroes with faults.

>no HydraCap

What about this one

Attached: MAY072145._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 74K)

Hey look, it’s invisible woman and the literally who’s.

I feel like a DC Illuminati has to include Lex as well.

New avengers was great

>SpOck
>anti-heroic
recent run contradict this.

Attached: wut.jpg (377x557, 44K)

Lilandra is a literal who now?

That would probably happen any time you get a bunch of villains together in a room. They each think they are the best and smartest and try to fight off anyone who disagrees.

I just want World War Bob. A team-up with Pymtron would be nice too. Rest is fodder I wouldn't mind if Sentry accidentaly made Muh Ebil Richards shit his pants.

Attached: sentry new.jpg (602x601, 151K)

The Question would make it his life's work to reveal to the world that the Illuminati even existed.

>Spock
>Anti-heroic
Nice try, Marvel PR.

She is definitely less known than any member of the actual illuminati.

I thought they were all supposed to be leaders of groups or nations, someone that represents something. Mutant leader, Inhuman leader, Atlantean leader, powerful businessman and big name in industry and heroing, big science guy and discoverer of most aliens and transdimensional beings.

Question and Atom are fucking nobodies in the grand scheme of things.

Aquaman
Dr Fate
Lex
Hippolyta
Nnamdi
Ra's
Maxwell Lord

Why would Lilandra give a shit about super secret organizations on Earth?

Black Bolt tore a hole in reality that let in the Cancerverse
And then he caused a mutant genocide

And that's still not as bad as some of the shit the others have done

Would the Illuminati work well in the MCU? Even as just post credit scenes that tie into a greater overarching story of the new phases?

Is argue that being a villain is more key to Namors character. He has turned heel so many times he rivals the assholeishness of Loki. Black Bolt is definitely next on that list, but he isn’t an actual villain like namor.

They are there because they are leaders of powerful super nations. Doom should have been a part of it too though.

Doom
Black Panther
Magneto
Namor
Leader
Strange

Because Bendis doesn't really give much thought to character sometimes.

you need to have a crazy guy telling everyone whats actually going on to really solidify its secrecy

Why does the Sentry look like Exodus?

Neither was on purpose like Namor.

Considering how little she gets uses she is arguably more of a who than Mask and Medusa

That was just a cover featuring the Illuminati's lovers. That team never really existed