Do all cartoons take place in the same universe?

Do all cartoons take place in the same universe?

Attached: tumblr_p3mfgbMMp71uwolooo1_1280.jpg (960x532, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UomU1ffHNwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if Fox News and CNN took place in the same universe?

yes

What if Fox News took place in THIS universe?

We'd have more fun crack ships if true.

Attached: 1443410239423.gif (500x300, 547K)

No.

One of the reasons the City era of CN was so great. It's like everyone lived in the same place and their work is just doing the shows.

If you were the representative of the CN universe, which 10 characters would you send there to fight?

If you want to get technical they're all from the same universe. THIS universe.

but otherwise, no

Chris Chan would have us believe so.

Eustace, Jonny Bravo, Blu, Numbah 1, Rolf, Cow, DeeDee, Bubbles (glasses mode), Mandy, Rigby

Yes

Attached: 1547523917152.png (480x360, 323K)

Why does Double D have his foot on Hank's shoulder?

yes and no and vice versa

In my heart they do

You only need one character: Ben

Attached: Buff ayy.jpg (540x674, 26K)

You mean like a Mortal Kombat competition?

Attached: 1451293483525.jpg (1191x670, 108K)

>no Ben
>no Rick

Imagine the tournaments

Attached: AA6D1011-65C1-4EEA-8F0E-6253E82A3A51.jpg (1007x1250, 871K)

What if daytime talk shows were part of this universe too?

Attached: Oh my.png (584x447, 245K)

They all take place as cartoons in our universe.

No.

Some crossovers establish that both works exist in the same world (like the Family Guy/Simpsons crossover), but other crossovers establish that each work takes place in its own world (like the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour).

They should.

>Ben 10
>Skips
>Grim
>Samurai Jack
>Bubbles
>Dexter
>Finn
>Garnet
>Uncle Grandpa
>Generator Rex

Replace Grim or Finn with Raven

Replace Finn and Keep Grin
You already have Jack

Ed with a pebble in his shoe, and nine randomly chosen characters as cannon fodder.

Finn could be more useful than Grimm.

Ben 10
Samurai Jack
Finn
Jake (later replaced by Aku because fuck you AT-fags)
Garnet
Raven
Uncle Grandpa
Dexter
Bubbles
????? (Dunno who would be an actually interesting surprise)

Ben 10
Generator Rex
Bubbles
Buttercup
Blossom
Uncle Grandpa
Obsidian
Samurai Jack
Ed
Aku

I'm sure someone's made a St. Elsewhere chart for animation.

>finn and jake or Jack and Aku
Two characters from the same show shouldn't be allowed

I used to think this when I was a kid
I spent hours trying to make my own head canon attempting to explain how every fictional story took place in the same universe until one day I watched street sharks and for whatever reason my brain couldn't find a way to put in the street sharks in my already convoluted head canon timeline so I got really upset and gave up

Don't be a giver upper.

They're all in one multiverse and some people can travel into other shows at will

So, this?

Attached: Wrong universe.webm (1280x718, 466K)

I always had this autistic assumption that Disney's animated movies took place in the same universe/separate timelines.

Lion King leads to Fox and Hound which leads to The Rescuers and Aristrocats timeline.

Robin Hood leads to Cats Don't Dance and a Goofy Movie.

Atlantis the Lost Empire and Prince and the Frog took place around the same time with Tarzan and Peter Pan predating them by a few decades. In this timeline Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Sword in the Stone, Hercules, Lion King also happened with Treasure Planet being the end game of the timeline.

>Cats Don't Dance
>disney

Its been so long since I've seen the movie. You're right I fucked up.

Robin Hood leads to a Goofy Movie is the correction.

No, the mickey, Donald, goofy universe is mostly shown having dognoses and birds. They are no dognoses in Robin Hood.

>Uncle Grandpa
He's a literal reality warper, if anything he should be the judge of the tournament

>reality warper
So are Ben and Raven. Should they be banned too?

Sure, I think Space Jam and Back in Action are sequels to Roger Rabbit especially Back in Action. Animaniacs and Tiny Toons all take place in the same universe. The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy takes place in the Hanna Barbera universe which also connects with the DC universe both comic and cartoon and Looney Tunes. This can all just make more sense if you think every character in every cartoon and anime is just a actor.

Is the Disney Comics Universe and the Mickey Mouse cartoons universe completely different?

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY!

Attached: matthewpatthew.jpg (560x560, 26K)

universe? no but definitely in a multiverse

Attached: the lost Loud sister.jpg (753x854, 80K)

They dont have as much control as UG does
Alien X is broken but only if Ben can get both sides inside of it agree while Raven cant use her powers to her full potential

>aku and Jack team up to fight superman

Attached: f1nWzCf.jpg (461x600, 44K)

Ben got full control over Alien X in Omniverse
>Raven cant use her powers to her full potential
Of what Raven are we talking about? The current one can.

Jack isn't dumb enough to fight Superman.

In the comic I will make. They will.

let us see it when you're done

No

Attached: j216f0tu6je01.jpg (720x794, 42K)

Jack and Aku would fuck each other over. They hate the other too much to cooperate. Goku and Freiza worked because Goku didn't have too much animosity towards Freiza. Better take Ashi, discount Aku, or maybe Father or his dad.

Attached: crumping_marge_chokes_two_eddys_at_once.jpg (960x721, 66K)

CN City looked like a super fucking comfy place to live in. It looked like a early 000s sleepy town where everyone was really chill.

Shared universe is fucking autism.
that's why I hate Marvel the most, you completely lose the quality of everything you made.

Attached: mc_amazing_amazon__1_by_orionpax09_dbp5f0h-fullview.jpg (1280x1942, 567K)

you can't have weapons in the ToP so no Jack nor Grim

What CN characters could beat Jiren? No memes.

Rex Salazar
Blossom
Bubbles
Buttercup
Ben 10, Specifically Omniverse
Ed
Johnny Bravo
Aku
Jake
Courage

Alien X is a boring answer.
Pesky Dust, Feedback, Gutrot, Gravattack, Ghostfreak and Clockwork and Rath all have a decent chance at beating him.

Attached: Omni Ben.jpg (819x1024, 89K)

>Feedback, Gutrot, Rath, Gravattack
No

Feedback could actually, that end of series feat was wild

Feedback could if Jiren just spam energy attacks but he fights melee 99% of the time.

youtu.be/UomU1ffHNwE

Yes. And all the toons are actors. Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Looney Toons, Tiny Toons, House of Mouse, Drawn Together, etc. all cover this.

Yes

Someday I hope there'll be a massive crossover show in my lifetime, but I feel it'll never happen given animation getting cheaper nowadays and politics running shit to the ground.

Attached: 370.jpg (540x608, 46K)

Heffer appeared on the last episode of Camp Lazlo, Lazlo and Billy and Mandy had a loose crossover with Cartoon Network Invaded, Fred Flintstone was on Billy and Mandy, Johnny Bravo's caveman ancestor met the Flintstones, Johnny met Scooby Doo, Scooby Doo met the Blue Falcon, Blue Falcon was on Dexter's Lab which is in the same universe as Powerpuff Girls, Townville's ruins were in Samurai Jack, Lone Wolf and Cub had an unspoken cameo in Samurai Jack, Lone Wolf and Cub also appeared in Samurai Champloo

So Rocko's Modern Life and Lone Wolf and Cub are in the same universe.

It gets even more complicated when you include the multiverse.

holy fucking shit