Finally succumbed to the peer pressure and got netflix

finally succumbed to the peer pressure and got netflix

though the sheer amount of choices has left me in stupor of indecisiveness on what to watch

recommend me some good shows so i dont waste my subscription just scrolling through the libraries mindlessly

Attached: the N word.jpg (1200x800, 26K)

Start watching Supergirl. You have to give it until at least the middle of season 3 before you stop.

Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters is an overlooked gem. I really enjoyed it.

Aggretsuko is comfy

Dragon Prince is pretty fun

Voltron if you want to binge something that starts with potential and then crashes and burns

Furry Hotwheels when?!

Big Mouth was a real surprise. It comes off so strange with that premise and the characters are really ugly at first glance, but the show treats its subject humor with dignity without sacrificing any laughs. Except for the Planned Parenthood episode. There were a few good jokes in that one but it was probably the weakest of the series imo

Attached: 985F5AED-F699-4C0C-8629-475BB94EDFDA.jpg (1334x750, 49K)

If you have any respect for the franchise Don't watch Castlevania.

Watch She-Ra before season 2 comes out in a month or so. It's a great show despite what outragefags would want you to believe.

That is 100% fake, if you care about the industry please cancel your subscription and wait for the Warner Bros streaming service when that comes out.

Or just get VRV if the WB service is just a expanded version of VRV, it already has Boomerang on it, Hulu if you want the Spielberg toons get Hulu.

Aggretsuko is literally the best thing on the whole service. But you have to be an adult to really appreciate it. Like a REAL adult that pays taxes, not a college student that can legally drink.

Watch Lilyhammer it's fantastic

Attached: Lilyhammer.jpg (630x1200, 75K)

Adventures of Tintin

Castlevania
It's fucking great

OP here, DLing aggrestuko right now on my phone, should i finish season 1 first before the christmas movie?

Why are you so cruel?

Listing only exclusive shows.

>If you like prime time comedies
F is for Family
Bojack Horseman
Big Mouth (mild recommendation)

>action
Carmen Sandiego
3Below
Dragon Prince (mild)
Trollhunters (mild)

>family comedies
Hilda
Harvey Street Kids
Home: Adventures with Tip and Oh (mild)

>adventure/drama
Spirit Riding Free
Disenchantment (mild)
Legend Quest (mild)
The Hollow (mild)

>anime
Devilman Crybaby

>documentary
The Toys That Made Us

>masochistic self torture/hatewatching
Tarzan and Jane
Kong King of the Apes
Pinky Malinky
World Of Winx
Super Monsters
The Magic School Bus Rides Again

Aggretsuko and Bojack are only good Netflix anime/cartoon shows I know. But than I prefer torrents.

You missed the golden era of Netflix, now everyone wants to start their own streaming service so Netflix lost a lot of stuff.

Hulu is honestly way better for cartoons.

Kakegurui

P. S. Oh, almost forgot.

Attached: 1551545843533.jpg (1769x2048, 211K)

Attached: gsjhXya.png (1366x768, 1.67M)

>paying for KEKFLIX

Happy. Our man Grant has his grubby mitts all over it

Buddy Thunderstruck, other things.

>Anime
>No Aggretsuko
>Action
>No Castlevania

You fucked it up

>though the sheer amount of choices has left me in stupor
Retard

carmen sandiego and futurama

Carmen Sandiego is the best series I've seen in my life

Attached: IMG_1137.png (660x1100, 425K)

Legend quest
Season 2 is almost done

Attached: 1493301275548.jpg (2048x1404, 367K)

>the average indiefag metroidvania poster who started with symphony of the night
Ignore him, the show is pretty tight with some stellar backgrounds and action sequences

Hilda, the most comfy adventure cartoon.

Attached: 810v6JE3FoL.jpg (1400x1942, 439K)

Fucking this. One of spielbergs best work, and is sadly his least praised.

yes, christmas movie takes place after season 1

Literally just torrent everything. Netflix is 99% garbage

Based and redpilled.

One problem: Malware

Sorry for the off-topic, but...

>filename

Attached: NIG.jpg (540x304, 11K)

You deserve it.

They're not animated, but if you're looking for something to binge-watch then Breaking Bad and Mad Men are two of the best series they have.

Do they have a lot of 80s or 90s cartoons? I have Netflix but Hulu might be fun. Can i watch it in Europe?

Trailer Park Boys

Attached: 9AZxCV5_d(2).jpg (640x429, 27K)

Hulu definitely has a LOT more older cartoons compared to Netflix, but as far as I'm aware it's only in US and Japan (not even Canada) - that might change when Disney has majority control over it after the Fox deal though

Ash vs the Evil Dead

Attached: BruceCampbellAshWilliams3.jpg (1800x1200, 572K)

Hulu has really bad stream quality. Colors are fucked, Aspect Ratio is often off, low-bitrate yet higher filesizes than Amazon's streaming, and a couple of shows I've noticed have had sped up audio. Literally just pirate Amazon webrips and Netflix webrips if there aren't any Amazon available, and get dvdrips over hulu rips 100% of the time

That may be true to an extent (it's definitely worse that Netflix), but Hulu still looks better than any over-the-air TV in the US and FAR better than the pirate stream sites most cartoon fans use, which is good enough for most people - I used to have digital cable and now have Hulu + Live TV and the compression is better by orders of magnitudes. As far as the quality of VOD stuff, I think it largely depends on what the content owner provides them with - early Adventure Time looks really bad, and The Simpsons are FX's crappy cropped versions, but newer CN and Disney stuff and Bob's Burgers all look perfectly crisp to my eyes. It's also the only place to watch Chowder in HD.
I would guess any shows that have sped-up audio (which I have never observed) would be from PAL versions, which would be unfortunate but again, not a problem that would be caused by the service itself. And even if it's not perfect, streaming is just a taster anyway, and downloads are always there to supplement it if you like what you're watching and want to keep a copy.

Yeah OP, only REAL adults watch Chinese cartoons with talking animals.

>pirate stream sites
Nigger I'm talking BTN or for God's sake even TPB. No shit pirate streaming sites are trash.

Yes but you forget that shit like KissCartoon is literally what most people use, it's a tiny fraction of a percent of people who care enough about video quality to bother storing any sort of decent sized collection of files locally. Considering such people are unlikely to EVER care enough to bother doing that Hulu is a solid upgrade for them

I wish Great Warior Wall was on Netflix, maybe then we'd be allowed to talk about it.

Attached: WheresRimba.gif (1000x523, 3.75M)

No seriously, I can not imagine anyone who has not actually worked in an office and dealt with the soul crushing experience of trying to form an adult social life being able to appreciate Aggretsuko.

Pan gave it a great review and he's just a loser who hangs out in his room all day.

stick to cartoons. the live action stuff is trash

well yeah there's definitely a "weeb furry waifu" appeal too.

Watch Voltron and One Punch Man

Attached: 5c09c6ef8763871e8e5178c11b9399c8.jpg (466x700, 44K)

>you can stop at the end of S2
ftfy

>Watch Voltron
Why would you wish that on anyone?

That's me, I watched it in a day literally because I don't have work. Great show, can't wait for S2.

Watch the GKIDS lineup on there, you've got no excuse

Big Mouth doesn’t get enough love here.

Let obscure things be obscure.