Why do french comics have so much soul?

why do french comics have so much soul?

Attached: fr.png (752x960, 952K)

because benis and bagina

le pucci

Because France has actual culture. It's a difficult concept for Americans to understand

by being very lewd? from what I can gather from other people

It's a sex obsessed culture, it's not that deep

Not really, but even if it were true it's a million times better than being violence-obsessed like the US

is there a translation any where ?

I'll kick your ass for that you stupid frog piece of shit.

I don't really think so but that's just me. Whatever.

Attached: 1464183983787.jpg (250x241, 7K)

fbbb

Attached: 1552516949734.png (1807x1565, 118K)

Penises entering vaginas bring a lot more joy into the world than axes entering skulls.

You are wrong
Sincerely, /k/

Attached: the-violence-has-escalated-28366097.png (500x593, 154K)

I don't think either is way better than each other. It comes down to preference. I know some who get a lot more enjoyment through violence

>t. American choosing the most obvious, cliche "cultured" country to make himself feel special

I didn't choose anything you moron. I was replying to OP
For the record, whatever European country you can think of has more culture than all of America.

Try harder next time.

Even Sealand?

Then they are seriously fucked in the head, probably as a result of American brainwashing.

Violence is exhilarating user, there is nothing quite like getting punched in the face to make you feel alive. Its about as human as you can get, trying to deny the human instinct for violence is about as stupid as denying its instinct for sex.

Attached: Two paladins fighting.gif (250x140, 2.92M)

>he doesnt know frog

Attached: frog.png (600x908, 1.07M)

Men enjoy Predator more than sex.

Attached: Predator_Movie.jpg (297x445, 36K)

Love and respect for the medium and seeing it as a storytelling device beyond just
>funnies for kids
>legacy capes

Before this thread devolves into /int/ / /pol/ shit, does anyone have that 'Lemur' collection? It's an autibio about a Spirou artist with subjects including Rosicrucian meditation, getting out of French military service, and living with a schizophrenic best friend.

>Trying to deny the human instinct for violence is about as stupid as denying its instinct for sex.
This.

Should know better, seeing they are the home country of Marquis de Sade.

Attached: 284634_large.jpg (700x461, 41K)