Hey Yea Forums I just spent an hour making this shitty photoshop because I wanted to make a meta board thread...

Hey Yea Forums I just spent an hour making this shitty photoshop because I wanted to make a meta board thread. Why the fuck are comics and cartoons still sharing the same board? The two sides hardly ever cross over and the cartoon people want nothing to do with the comic people most of the time and vice versa. I'm sure has enough traffic to justify two different boards. One Yea Forums that is all comics all the time from all publishers. Having a dedicated Yea Forums board would allow greater exposure to the non big 2 companies and would be fucking great for storytimes since we aren't competing with /toon/. /toon/ could be a new board that has all non Yea Forums cartoons and shit. Both sides would be happy and i'm sure /toon/ could replace a dead board like /vip/.

Attached: Why Are We Sharing The Same Board.png (4200x4200, 2.56M)

To be fair, something like half of the greatest cartoons are based on comics.

It's not really a thing this decade anymore, though

Because at the end of the day, the people who have the power to split the board, won't do it.

Attached: 35.png (586x634, 276K)

>meta board thread.
Tough luck, those aren't allowed anymore

Then maybe they could do it before lunch?

>spent an hour making this shitty photoshop
>thread will probably be purged soon
Fuck I hate my life. Oh well. At least this whole thread gave me something to do.

most interesting part of your post is that shitty photoshop took an hour to make

Because this board originated as a "western version of Yea Forums".

OP here. I don't know why but i spent way to much time looking up the logos for the comic companies and then deciding what size I wanted the shop to be. Next thing I knew I spent 50 minutes and just said fuck it. That's why a section of the picture is just a question mark.

in other words I'm a faggot

how did it take you an hour to post this? surely you could have hit windows/shift/s and screenshot all these labels, then pasted them onto the same canvas. i can't imagine this taking more than 10 minutes

I'm a faggot who decided to look up each of the comics company logos one by one and then wanted them to fit onto a 4200x4200 canvas. I didn't want the logos to look like shit stretched out so i trialed and errored until it looked less shit. this whole thing made me realize i am way to autistic about this board.

this board is already kind of dead with the two of them, imagine if they decide to split it.

I appreciate the effort OP though the fact it took you an hour for the final product is kinda funny. But before this gets purged comics are dying and we can only hate and circle jerk over the dome cartoons for so long. If you're on Yea Forums long enough you'll notice the same topics over and over again. Now imagine Yea Forums even smaller. It'd be awful.

It'd be cool to have more storytimes that didn't archive after a day. Other than that both boards would be dead as fuck. Cartoons alone couldn't fuel a whole board

Attached: 1525729555666.jpg (1476x1086, 280K)

Yeah, Yea Forums as is, is fine in terms of pace. It's not ludicrously fast as Yea Forums and it's not slow like /aco/

thanks user. i just thought comics Yea Forums would be more focused on comics and it would drive better discussions. i figured that would drive all the live action capeshit back to Yea Forums where it belongs. that alone would make this place less shit

>live action capeshit back to Yea Forums
I don't think the board splitting will change that.

>i figured that would drive all the live action capeshit back to Yea Forums where it belongs
Nah, that'd stay on the comics side for obvious reasons.

nice dubs, i guess we'll never know. In my head I imagined that whenever a live action capeshit popped up on nu/co/ the actual comics fan would drive them away. I honestly think it's the cartoon part of this board that makes live action capeshit threads

>cartoon fans making threads about live action shows
you know how dumb that sounds?

>Speaking for the whole board
go fuck yourself, I love Yea Forums as is.

The live action capeshit is still an adaptation of the comics capeshit.

we've already established I'm a faggot OP who spends to much time on stupid shit. Makes sense I'd be dumb too.

In any case, thanks user's for contributing to my shitty thread. This is the most amount of converstaion I've ever had on this website

>I honestly think it's the cartoon part of this board that makes live action capeshit threads
Wait, what? Also people complain about the live action threads and tell the people who make them to go back to Yea Forums in the current situation. Harsh wording will not make people leave.

i was thinking that if it wasn't the comics people who were making the live action capeshit threads it must have been the cartoon people. but then i forgot this is Yea Forums and it's probably just shitposters who come from Yea Forums to shitpost.

I ain't gonna read shit, but maybe create a Capeshit board? that would solve a lot of problems yeah, right

Honestly could the comics side last as their own board? Cartoon thread seem to far outnumber the comic ones.

that's pretty fucking pathetic
unless you're a newfag, which would only make it slightly less pathetic

Why does that matter? Not only is it completely separate medium, the viewers of these movies have zero interest in comics and have no place on a board among those who do. Just get the live action trash off the fucking board.

>Why the fuck are comics and cartoons still sharing the same board?
Why the fuck do you live in your mom's basement?

I would think it's the other way around as a comics user. It seems like you cartoon anons have less stuff to talk about than we dom

because that fact gives it leeway to be posted onto here?

>the viewers of these movies have zero interest in comics
But there are those interested in comics who watch thse movies.
What do you think sounds likelier?
Yea Forums anons coming to Yea Forums specifically to post about live action shit when Yea Forums already has threads for that anyways.
Or anons who care a little too much about how their capeshit is represented in the big screen so they just make threads for that since it's still technically Yea Forums related?
The answer is obvious here.

Nah, I like both. But if you go to the catalog there are way more threads about cartoons. I suppose if you count the millions of threads shitposting about Captain Marvel, that counts as comics, but I can't imagine a majority of those anons actually care about comic books or participate in threads about them and not just their MCU adaptions

at least he's honest. you know what? fuck off, there's discussion happening by this OP that isn't "Hey check out my dumb waifu." and capeshit wars. In fact this board is mostly capeshit at this point.

there is animated capeshit. and comics based on cartoons (transformers, tmnt) so they mix over. plus a comics board and a cartoon board would be almost as slow as /trv/

If they want to talk about the TMNT cartoon, go to /toon/. If they wanna talk the comics, go to Yea Forums. What's the problem? It's a lot simpler than people make it out to be.

I'd rather the live-action shit gets removed here. It brings nothing but non-stop shitposting.

Move all cartoonfags to /mlp/. Simple as

>Why the fuck are comics and cartoons still sharing the same board?
Because if they weren't, Yea Forums would start to bitch.

BUT THEN I'D HAVE TO GO TO 3 DIFFERENT BOARDS TO DISCUSS STUPID CAPESHIT LIKE THE SIZE OF CAPTAIN MARVELS ASS

I agree, just make a /nc/ - Nerd Culture board for live action scifi stuff.