Is there any individuals on Marvel earth setting that could stand any chance against Griffith if he decided to...

Is there any individuals on Marvel earth setting that could stand any chance against Griffith if he decided to dimension hop with his war demons and bring "peace" to the world?

Attached: Berserk-Screenshot.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Feel like there's no indication of how strong Griffith is. The Kushan emperor was effectively a demi-god and "felt" that Griffith was crushingly beyond him, but it wasn't really any demonstration of his actual ability.

I don't really read comics but based on the cartoons like X-men and stuff I feel like most of the Apostles would get creamed by even street level super heroes. Even the US military could probably deal with most of his war demons since they're vulnerable to basic explosives & kinetic attacks.

I don't think tanks and guns would be very effective against them. Especially those in his inner circle. Spiderman can barely handle creatures like Venom and the Lizard who are average tier among demons.

Griffith, or rather Femto, doesn't have clearly defined powers and upper limits that can be easily compared to other settings. But as a huge Berserk fan I'd still guess there are a great many Marvel characters that could wreck everything in Berserk. I'd be surprised if even the Godhand ever reached levels of power creep anywhere near that of long running cape series.

For example: Griffith sent Zodd and a force of apostles and pseudo-apostles to go fuck up the witch Flora because he viewed her as someone who could give him trouble. I'd have to imagine Doctor Strange would be a much bigger threat.

Why not? Theyre vulnerable to Guts swinging a sword which is just the most basic kinetic force - some are even wounded by arrows. A round from a tank or a missile is the same principle but many many times more powerful. Even some of the important Apostles like Zodd are just flesh and blood. I don't see how they are written to be resistant against modern conventional weapons - maybe some of them would be bulletproof to small arms but not major ordnance.

Berserk is about humanity in its limits. A hulk could easily run Havok in Midland, but that's not what Berserk is about. You can argue, that Guts is pretty much an unstoppable, stronger and faster Wolverine, but it is hard to compare.
Berserk is (memes aside) no Shohnen.

Attached: guts34.png (348x285, 83K)

Dr. Strange would send him packing and his little Zod too

You can make Griffith as powerful as you want but an angry guy with one arm and a sword is going to kill him one day

And when he does he'll be Kratos level god slayer.

>one day
when Kentaro Miura decides to stops wanting to do anime about little girls which is never.

This Chad over here.

Attached: 5d3e4c78155d50819d4da24571a7fa2f.jpg (736x1115, 209K)

Either Doom or Reed Richards could probably figure out something... But Dr Strange takes the cake here. He is used to this kind of stuff.

Attached: 4660890-s1.jpg (1855x1326, 676K)

Iirc we havent seen what Femto is truly capable of outside of a few showings of TK.

one will argue that the dragonslayer gained some sort of enchantment after slaying demons for so long but it still started out as an ordinary sword that slain demons.

It's gotten much better at killing things that should be resistant to ordinary weaponry by slashing evil spirits and soaking in their ichor. But initially it was the Brand of Sacrifice that made it possible to strike ghosts and spiritual creatures with a sword. That and countless nights standing in the Interstice is given as explanation for the Dragonslayer's strange attunement, as well as the twinned state of Guts' psyche.

If we're just talking about apostles they've always been vulnerable to physical attack, like point blank cannon blasts. Shit I'd say more have gotten fucked up by that hand cannon than by the Dragonslayer. Apostles are pumped full of demonic energy, but at their core they're still just random asshole people. Because of that I think they're even less rooted in the astral world than trolls and ogres, which is what Schierke was worried about Guts' sword being ineffective against.

Griffith would see right through his magic, considering he was able to take an attack that splits dimensions and not only phase through it, but twist and reshape it into a string in between his hands.

>I don't think tanks and guns would be very effective against them.
Have you even read Berserk? Guts has killed loads with his cannon hand. The God hand is a different matter entirely though

>but an angry guy with one arm and a sword is going to kill him one day
Gut's wont kill Griffith Casca will when she activates that Behelit Guts has been carrying around

Only against scrub shit that are wild beasts. Griffiths war demons are tough as hell.

Attached: 058-059.jpg (905x664, 430K)

Griffith's biggest weapon is deceit. He won't come charging in looking to conquer through brute force, he'll appear as a "savior" and a nice guy in the eyes of many heroes. Someone will either pull the veil and show him as the monster he is or the shoe will drop and Griffith unleashes hell on the unsuspecting.

Once Behelits become accessible to the public, Griffith will have an army of Apostles ready to trade their loved ones for sweet demonic powers.

Also, expect many civilians and your favorite heroes getting forceful demon dick (and/or vag).

Attached: 1551757893831.jpg (327x323, 32K)

The One Above All, kek. I don’t He would tolerate an intrusion in His dominion this way. I just imagine Him saying «lol nope» and scattering the God Hand’s atoms across space-time.

>Cap finally loses his virginity to a succubus
UNF

Basic dimensional warping is very low-level shit when Strange really goes ballistic, and even base Strange can pull off some crazy reality warping

The only question is whether he will risk going full ballistic

Griffith literally has God on his side.

The "God" in Berserk isn't omnipotent. He's just like an abstract essence of collective humanity that influences fate.

In his own universe, yes. Once he slips into any of the numbered Marvel Universes, all bets are off.

They're not mutually exclusive

You see, it's the epic "Spider-Man is holding back most of the time" meme. Expect a bunch of rabid spiderfags to raid the thread and explain to you how their husbando can ackshually beat Hulk or whatever.

It seems to me that the God of Berserk would be pretty useless against anything that is outside of humanity - like tons of characters in comic book universes are. He influences the fate of humans, he couldn't stop aliens from throwing an asteroid at Earth.

Then there's only one person autistic enough to expose Griffith. Good thing he's above being a god, too

Attached: DOOM.jpg (720x1096, 100K)

Everytime that someone ask "Can X from anime do beat this Y guy in comic" the answer will always be no

Power level in anime will never reach the same clustered pant on head retarded level as western comic so dont even bother

Attached: you.jpg (489x717, 77K)

But that one chick beat Carnage

Cute girls are the exception. Sakura Kinomoto and Madoka could smack heavy hitters around.

>Stark...
>Don't watch...

Attached: captain-america-crying.png (475x376, 400K)

This little shit would probably win.

Attached: 1290959789413339749.jpg (1600x900, 137K)

What if his power is tied to his universe and he loses it all the second he crosses over

How can Femto even compete?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 315K)

Attached: 3955841-ghostrider-heavensonfire6012-013.jpg (1586x1213, 813K)