What an utter fucking waste of the Skrulls...

what an utter fucking waste of the Skrulls. We can forget about Secret Invasion now that the Skrulls are the comic-relief good guys

Attached: D1g65ZEVYAAxDDu.jpg (1080x810, 118K)

Good, maybe they can adapt good stories rather than digging around in the "event comics" bin

>Secret Invasion
Why MCUfags are always asking for Bendis' stories?

What if carol brought some skrulls back with her when she got the page from fury
Maybe that one skrull’s daughter grew up and was like I want to help the people who saved us

Great, now we can get a new saga with Doom as the main villain.

>now that the Skrulls are the comic-relief good guys
Skrulls that led by Talos - certainly.
But who knows how many Skrulls are scattered around and what their plans are?

>We can forget about Secret Invasion now
Thank God for small favors.

Secret Invasion ruined the skrulls, so good

the twist was great, being evil for the sake of being evil is terribe villain writing.

Thank goodness!

Talos said there were pockets of different Skrulls all over. Just because his family wanted peace doesn't mean they all do. It's as if an entire race isn't all the same. Really makes you think.

I don't remember Secret Invasion being particularly well liked.

Where is the combed back hair?

>implying endgame after credit scene won't be an avenger being revealed as a Skrull

SI sucked dick but desu so did CM. I cant take Skrulls seriously when theyre quipping retards in Piccolo tier makeup either.

Who the fuck would want a Secret Invasion movie?

They're not really well-versed in comics, maybe?

I mean, you see on a news site "next MCU movie will feature the Skrulls", then either the site or a jerk on their LCS suggests Secret Invasion TP. Or some go in asking to read Civil fucking War because there's a movie coming out. They go in without any context for continuity, characterization or for instance the trolling about certain characters being back. They rarely read comics, so they're like, "cool!".

Not even the poor casuals' fault, mostly Marvel's, really.

SKRULL REGUFEES ARE WELCOME
SKRULLS DINDU NUTHIN'

>calling other people casuals
>while giving a shit about Marvel
That's like saying you're a well-read individual because you know all about "The Cat In The Hat".

So sorry I don't care about your favorite hipster european bande desinée creator, user.

Someone snap a picture! Baby just typed his first words! Who's our big guy? You are! Yes you are!

Before anyone asks that's her stunt double

Attached: dancing.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

Yeah, we can tell, since there's not a gigantic mushroom growing out of her foot.

>there’s zero chance they were lying
K

Well she's having fun so it can't be Brie

Sad man, I was going to say that while not big, that her butt looks better here.

SEETHING INCELS

Attached: 1537543528224.jpg (849x676, 26K)

Good, fuck secret invasion

4u

Well you could always retcon that the Skrulls in the movie lied, that they are in fact a special ops team who has a missions to undermine and weaken planets so that the skrull main fleet can easily conqer it.

>the skrulls were actually skrulls pretending to be skrulls by shapeshifting into skrulls

Skrull will never be good guys. It’s all just Jew proganda.

455 MILLION. Stay mad

>her stunt double
Nope, news said she's the new Tom Cruise and did ALL her stunts by herself, so go lie somewhere else.

>A multibillion corporation that controls the media is getting richer thanks to NPCs
We won, right guys? I'm with her and Marvel

secret invasion sucked.

I didn't even see the movie, I just sold my car and donated all the money to Disney to BTFO out the incel pissbabies.

>marvel event sucked
Woah? really?

trips of truth
going to sell my car, house and first born to Disney

>this movie is gonna fail because foot fungus and no ass
>trust me guys, I know the industry
Seething
Mad

Who are you quoting?

The past 2 months of Yea Forums. Some of it is still in the archives

>Yea Forumsmblr
>against Marvel
...let me doubt you, those guys love Marvel

>They still do Secret Invasion
>Captain Marvel is blamed for opening the way to Skrull refugees to Earth
>muh refugee crisis

>Seven members of a race hiding out on a far off planet from their home world after being made refugees of war are indicative of an entire race, their customs and belief.

You're literally too stupid for the MCU. Congratulations. It's a low bar but you still managed to limbo beneath it.

They can write Skrulls as however they want whenever they want because they're a fucking race of aliens with untold billions of members, across who knows how many planets in the cosmos. Just because Captain Marvel showed a dozen or so from earth in 1994 doesn't mean they represent ALL of them across all space and time. Fuck.

>#notallskrulls

Attached: handle-with-cair.png (1000x1853, 848K)

>Captain Marve takes place in 1995
>we don’t know what’s happened to the refugee Skrulls since then
>we don’t know about any other cells or colonies of Skrulls
>assuming all Skrulls are now good guys and are forever ruined
>REEEEE SKRULLS ARE RUINED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! F-F-FUCK YOU LORD FEIGE! STOP MAKING ME OBSESS OVER YOUR MOVIES!

Attached: 81C177FE-EEF1-452B-9181-E8D14878FBA0.gif (441x720, 107K)

Someone's mad that Marvel fans, in a Marvel thread, don't care about his loli comics. So sad.

Inb4 agents of shield steals secret invasion

It’s like 5 year old tier
>Durr, I’m bad cuz I’m bad