>Reads books
>Intelligent
>Sarcastic
>Wears dark clothing
>Meditates
>Doesn't rely on physical strength
>Recluse
>Shy

Attached: Raven holding a pizza.png (1918x1076, 1.6M)

At least 5 of those apply to a majority of mankind

Sounds like if Yea Forums was actually cool.

>not real
>wouldn't want your sorry ass anyway

she also only rides green horse dick

>nihilistic
>wicked sense of humor
Shes literally made for me

Why are women so proud of being “fluent in sarcasm”? I see it on approximately a third of all dating profiles. Sarcasm is a poor replacement for a sense of humor and a crutch for the witless. I only make use of sarcasm when I want to be an absolute asshole to someone.

... Well I know it's not "Intelligent" then.

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 597K)

>looks like a man

Mmmm cake.

Attached: Raven cake.jpg (1912x1072, 677K)

Is that a bulge?

DAM SHE P U F F

Attached: Raven yamchaed.jpg (1912x1072, 981K)

Seriously there's like three Raven threads active right now

Attached: 1552532258702.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

I need more of her in her casual outfit.

nah beast boi is a twink. she fucks the dog that her and damian got because he can't satisfy her because of his erectile dysfunction.

> [] sarcasm

Attached: Raven12.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

Uff, best Raven!

Those are vagina bones you dink

Full body?

Attached: Raven11.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

Attached: Raven08.jpg (1920x1080, 70K)

Attached: Raven07.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

You forgot he's a world ending demon and edgy boy underneath.

10/10 teenage girls desires.

Attached: Raven09.jpg (1920x1080, 68K)

This design is so much cuter than the one in the TT cartoon.

She's a 5/10 at best.
She's just dull looking and inoffensively plain.

I'm sold.
Time to marathon this.

Unf. Thanks, user.

>She's just dull looking and inoffensively plain.

My dick thinks otherwise.

Sarcasm is a form of cowardice. Basically, they want to say shitty things about another person and if the other person is hurt by it or gets angry, the sarcastic person can say "I was just being sarcastic." They want the power to say whatever they want with no consequences.

>jealous of a cartoon character

Attached: yikes.jpg (750x1000, 136K)

Likes little boys

>Braphog

>muh evil daddy want me to conquer earth
>muh evil grand daddy want me to take over League of Assassins
Can't believe DCAU is the first place to make this pairing work

Man have you SEEN the weird fetish fanart she gets? It’s disturbing, every guy and sleazy lesbian just wants her to suffer.

You mean DCAOMU, and they've never been paired in anything except it

Honestly it's very odd since everyone exposed to her through the TT show knows Robin as Dick

Guess they figured it could work this time they wanted to be cheeky about the bird themed pairing without splitting up Dick/Kori and Raven gets deaged all the time in the comics anyway. And honestly Raven and Damien have an interesting rapport going.

This. I honestly think Raven and Damien go better together than Raven and Garf.

What if Trigon disguised himself as a human on Earth and Raven falls in love with him without knowing his true identity? Would they fuck?

Well Garf was a weird anomaly that could work in the TT cartoon series because of their personalities, but animated movie Raven is also vastly different from her tv version as personalities go. She isn't a gloomy, snarky goth that spends her entire day reading books.

Also isn't Garfield like 18 in the movies?
He was part of the OG team.

Maybe he wasn't actually a teen in the OG Teen Titans I mean Damien became a member of this team before hitting 13 (in these movies).
Because he looks nowhere close to 18 and the JC movie is probably another one or two years after that.

Well I don't know but he will be there when she has her first dicking because he is forced to.

>female
>intelligent
No.

Well he is a shapeshifter, maybe that's why he looks hardly any older than the flashback.

Well in the comics he started out super heroing when he was 11 or so, trying to join with the OG teen titans or the doom patrol, who ended up accepting him.

Add 5 or 6 years to make him 16 in the judas contract.