Congratulations, user!

Congratulations, user!

You have been chosen as the green lantern sector 2418!

What do you do now?

Attached: 15C5CDDA-4CC3-40E8-8328-037DC351A4ED.jpg (784x491, 68K)

Get some hamburgers

Two chicks at once man.

Fuck some chick with wings.

Figure out how to use the damn thing, and after try and make my own.

I manifest my grandad and give him one last hug.

Attached: 1551716833937m.jpg (1024x427, 53K)

Clearly realize that there must be some mistake because there's no way in fucking hell I'd ever be even remotely eligible to be a Green Lantern or able to use a ring.

Get some of that alien booty.

See if I can trade it in for another color

I dont know, most of Yea Forums could probably use a red ring.

Meditate upon the tree of woe till I fully comprehend the power that I have been given.

Become an immortal with an eternal body and a mind that is ever growing and changing.

Realize that simply creating green constructs is a waste of energy and set out to bend reality itself to my will by finding the variant strands of reason and energy that flows around and through me.

Become a demigod using the ring as my connection to all things and sit on a throne made of the corpses of my enemies.

Then I'll go out and fuck thicc asian girls and vaguely legal latinas with my 10 inch cock.

Do some hero stuff,fight crime, help disasters, probably die doing it at some point in the future

Orbital scan of all the nuclear weapons on earth, and after identify them procede to neutralize, if anything all at once.
I won't let a handful of rich assholes take the whole world hostage just to preserve their stupíd interests.
After that speak with leaders all around finding a way to clean and help the planet, and after that probably help humanity to colonize the solar system, and expand their general knowledge.

I work for blus space gnomes now, yay.
being a green lantern sucks

Revenge on those that wronged me

What a nerd

Fuck some spaces bitches

No one here has the willpower or imagination to be a Green Lantern.

Have any of you even overcame great fear?

Probably go to boot camp on Oa to earn my insignia

read the manual
use imagination
find ways to use the ring in asspull ways

Yes.
It's the constant little fears that you have to watch out for.

user it's ok
you´re ok

Attached: 1521428414104.png (466x486, 136K)

This, practice and train to use the ring in ways that make your power and ability broken-tier levels.

I fuck Dronald Blumpf!

Tell my mom and my "girlfriend" I'll be off in space for a long while.

Start writing my will and allocating all my assets and funds since I am probably going to die soon.

So you are going to cut off your left hand and leave it behind!?

Attached: hal just finish watching green lantern film.png (572x789, 469K)

A green lantern ring would not choose me, which ring selects people who are exceedingly mediocre or lame?

It's okay; I appreciate your references user.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551288176048.jpg (719x789, 71K)

Is the weakness to the color yellow still a thing? Because that's the color of my house.

2418 that back water sector?

That's the wrong question. The right question is "couldn't I just wear tinted glasses so nothing looks yellow?"

Absolutely not, Red Lanterns rage is always based in a horrible injustice done to them or a loved one, not being mad at chinese cartoons.

Ah that reminds me I need to rewatch the Chad GL:TAS show

>Huh always thought the only one i was gonna get was the yellow one....oh well time to fuck minors

Stop some wars. Bust some pedos. Get a pizza

Set out to rule the world and make things right. Be remembered in history as some dude he made things slightly worse.

Fly up into space and take off the ring.

Wait until the ring leaves me

go to OA to train probably

Fly to space.
Take ring off.

Seriously question what the hell is wrong with the Guardians for choosing a lazy slacker such as myself.

Destroy California

It works off hope, right? I guess I'll have to pawn it.

I understand the willpower part but
>imagination
You can’t use that as an excuse when Hal exists

Star in a beautiful yet boring and unispired run that brings nothing more to the table than a nostalgia wank?

Attached: TGL-Cv5-Copy.jpg (1200x1256, 340K)

I would explore space and do some required space policing too.

I don’t really know how Green Lantern powers work.

If I create a 50 pound prostate with my ring and made nerve attachments to my body, could I rub up against it to achieve a mindblowing orgasm?

Get a cooler costume.

Attached: EE4CFF06-07DB-4E9F-ABB7-3D21673DBDA0.jpg (1242x1909, 2.78M)

Practice making useful constructs and other uses for the ring. Make sure the shields work for space travel, leave Earth and see whats out there.

Take a month off from earth in space learning how all i can about it and what it can do and then explore space and fuck alien girls and then come back and be a part time hero.

Fucking with your prostate doesn't actually create an intense orgasm.

People who claim that prostate finagling creates an intense orgasm are in fact just getting off from the ass play and are too ashamed to admit it.

You'd probably have to crack open your skull to do it, so I don't recommend.
Maybe stick to a buzzer up your back end and see how good your fine control is.

I like the cut of your gib, but I don't think you can do any of that with a GL ring.
Talk to Alan Scott about hooking you up with some of that Starheart bullshit, it has less rules.

Okay what if I created a 50 pound penis tip?

his lantern/logo is the Gentry
nice.

Probably trade it for a yellow one.

Make giant duck constructs

Attached: bffs.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Look at it.

I think you mean cheeseburgers

Ask for a sector transfer - fucking Earth!

Whatever.

really really really take my martial arts seriously and start meditating like fuck to build my willpower.

I could probably imagine plenty of shit, but my willpower? Pretty dismal. looks like it's time to do a Nofap Half-year.

Hang out with like minded super chicks

Attached: green lantern.png (1944x1474, 1.06M)

Going full parallax eh? It's been done.

Hal wouldn't make something like that. That's more of a Guy or Kyle thing.
WW would be pretty damned pissed.

do you cry like a bitch like he did too?

Yeah it should be Kyle and Black Canary

Give me power armor and like, a giant battle axe. I’m gonna go fuck some trees up.

The only thing I unironically fear in life is spiders. Can't even look at pictures of them without a reaction.

As long as spiders aren't involved I'm pretty sure I can solo just about anything with a GL ring.

BC would have probably kicked him in the throat for that.
Batdyke would be down for that kind of thing though.

bang jessica

Attached: jessica 1.jpg (1080x1349, 106K)

Create a waifu tbqh.

Fuck my ass all day down to 0% charge.

wonder how much that ring is worth

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Follow Hal senpai's lead by making giant fists and experiencing continual head trauma.

I thought it was two chicks at the same time

Either way, I see you

>which ring selects people who are exceedingly mediocre or lame?

The Beige Lanterns.

>mfw no one notices that's not the sector for Earth.

Attached: 1540261056571.jpg (800x707, 125K)

Besides normal green lanter job I would look for a way to make myself completely immortal. While doing so I would explore space and sell the data gathered to my country's space agency and have them transfer my reasonable salary to a swiss bank account. I would also gather every piece of tech I manage to find to give my country an edge.

>most replies are about masturbation or fucking aliens
I'm very proud of you Yea Forums

wonder woman lived for centuries in island with nothing but woman, she would be into it

I forgot, can the ring run on the users will power alone without needing to recharge?

First thing I noticed. I'd probably try and fail to lay low before one of them found me. Who'd be assigned to train you/be your buddy for training? The arc where imon and Jess got trained by Guy and Kyle was pretty cool.

Advance humanity's technology and fuck hot bitches.

Get my ass to Oa/Mogo

Probably die.
I dont have enough imagination to do more then walls and lasers.

Would you also emulate him and obtain one of the best asses in the galaxy?

Why not three?

I would probably look for space plastic surgeons and get a few body upgrades if possible.

remember how that one batman started to corrupt the entire green spectrum? something akin to that. i might actually have the willpower to technically get a ring, but not in a healthy way for sure.

Go to Mars and bring this little guy home

Attached: 260px-NASA_Mars_Rover.jpg (260x208, 16K)

rule the world

the other GLs will fuck you up

ALL DOSE PEEPOLE
ALL DEM HAMBOIGAS

whats the deal with sector 2418 anyway?