2000AD

This is Judge Harvey
Press F to pay respect

Attached: Judge_Harvey.jpg (1347x1637, 1.12M)

F

He will be remembered.
Seriously, what a fucking HERO. Blowing himself up just to get the heat off Logan and the project. What a huge goddamn hero.

Attached: Judge Dredd - Mechanismo Returns.jpg (1987x2612, 1.81M)

>I'm just glad he didnt turn evil or anything and he went out a true Judge to the end

Was that acknowledgement from Dredd? The man's only standard for living is being a judge so "He did his job" is certainly a compliment but I don't get the feeling it changed how Dredd felt about Robo Judges as a whole.

oh it absolutely didn't. I can see him at least thinking harvey was a judge to the end though

What another neat wrap up that allows Dredd to duck his moral quandary. Dredd at least spent an entire arc in the wrong and grumpy about it.

With one act he not only took out the dude who starred the riot hut he also took himself out of the position so Logan would get heat off him and it increased respect for mek judges. I'm just sad he went out this early

Judge Harvey II when?

in their first encounter Dredd directly complimented him with a "you did good"

Dredd will never be in favor of robo judges, but he never denied that Harvey was a perfect judge, even as a rookie robo judge he gave him the highest ranking he'd ever given a cadet.

F
I'dd rather they didn't. this was a good end.

really liked that judge Dredd game that game out on the Pc and just recently read Batman:judgement on Gotham and really liked how Dredd was in that. Where should I start storywise if I’m looking for stuff similar to that? What should I avoid?!

It'll happen. Just like clones, Harvey 2.0 will happen one day.

Going to be pissed if no cloud back up.

Also getting real sick of this Dredd is always right shit.

Attached: 1373329376576.jpg (193x282, 22K)

I think they handled it really well here. For all of Dredd's huffing and puffing, the robots are still going to happen. It's not like they completely rolled them back. And they didn't malfunction either like in every other Mechanismo story ever.
What is funny to me is that Logan made the same mistake Dredd did back in Tour of Duty: try to force a new status quo on both the citizens and the judges too quickly thinking he can just breeze through any opposition on the fairness of his cause alone. So the parts Dredd was right about were the ones that he learned from his own mistakes.

I need more Judge Fish

Motherfuckers, they killed Harvey!

Storytime?

Judge Harvey? I thought the mechanismo-thing was shut down promptly?

The mechanismos were mothballed but brought out when the Alien xenomorphs attacked MC1, after chaos day and with Judges terminally under strength a new mechanismo program was trialed with improved robots. The twist is that these actually work well, they're better judges than the human ones. Which pisses Dredd off to no end.

The new chief judge wanted to have one (Harvey) in his council of five, which people rejected.

man, it sounds as if I've been missing out on a lot!

Also, I kinda dug bonegrinder but my only experience with the Nort/Souther conflict is Rogue Trooper. Is there a Atalia Jager trade or reading list? Only read the one story but I can already tell Klaur is best boy.

It's a pretty new series so there's only one TPB out so far. Look up Jaegir on desuarchive and you can find links pretty easily.

Reminder that REBELLION will also kill Hershey later this year....

Attached: vader__s_remorse_by_scarletthorse.jpg (612x768, 113K)