So if peter parker was allowed to have a polygamist multiple way marriage with multiple women who is going to be in?

So if peter parker was allowed to have a polygamist multiple way marriage with multiple women who is going to be in?

Attached: spiderman_by_diabolumberto_dar8e35-fullview.jpg (800x1133, 240K)

Has Peter ever fucked Jessica Drew?

He marries MJ, the two of them occasionally have three ways, and for Peter’s birthday they invite Cindy but only to record the MJxFelicia bits to send to Peter while he’s out on patrol

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 1.33M)

No, not Sue or Julia either. Big 2 Haremfaggotry is at it's most obnoxious when they try to include characters that aren't love interests for that hero, and wanting their guy to cuck all the other heroes.

What does cuck mean?And does someone have a more appropriate Spider Harem image without no not love interests?

MJ and Felicia. Everyone is happy and the three were all very close right before OMD. Peter and MJ were kinky and Felicia is bisexual so it makes the most sense.

I always wanted to see a what if between spidey and Jean DeWolf, she got cut down in her prime and was a great cop character

Mary Jane and Felicia, with possibly Betty and a resurrected Gwen.

Then Carol Danvers because someone could claim both Peter and MJ are interested in her (go back and read the Ms. Marvel comic from the 70's). Maybe Jessica Drew, too.

Attached: Spider-Mac.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

>Felicia is bisexual
Since when?

>Gwen
Fuck no.
There's too many of that cunt running around. Not even the original one was any good.
Carol Danvers will drag Spiderman down and is at this moment an unfuckable trainwreck.
Jessica Drew can fuck right off.

Carol and Peter's date was pretty adorable, cause they tried to impress each other and realized they didn't like fancy things. So they just had hot dogs on a roof. and if you bring in Carol you get to fuck Jessica Drew too

Realistically, Peter's lame cock would be a slave to Felicia, the end.

MJ is at the top of the totem pole.
Gwen if she's alive, Felicia, and I kinda like Silk.
Not Sue or Jessica Drew though I do want to see Sue and Johnny come over to pick Peter up for something and while Johnny is trying to squeeze tips out of Pete and give him infinite high fives at the same time, Sue will act like a nanny and make those bitches snap into line.

A resolution.
Pete is the one they call when they need a sperm doner, and all of his girls are invited to assist.

>Since when?
You can thank Kevin Smith for it. I don't think it's been mentioned anywhere else but it wouldn't be that hard to believe she isn't still.

Attached: RCO004_1468911797.jpg (900x1393, 224K)

Haremshit is cringe

Peterfags are pathetic self inserters

I can believe it more than Selina being bi.

Did Tracy Scops run out of plots again?

Wife: MJ
Housewife: Gwen
Mistress: Felicia
Work wife: Sable
Girlfriend: Chat
Little sister: Teresa and Julia

Some good harem fics with Spidey?
I'm interested in reading a harem fics with my favorite superhero.

He just needs to turn all his love interests into human/symbiote hybrids and then have them combine into a composite chick.

>I don't think it's been mentioned anywhere else
I'm willing to take the hit if they say Felicia wasn't ever raped if the price is that she's not bi.

There is considerable back-and-forth between Pete and Sue though. Granted, it's mostly to piss off Johnny.