Steven goes to a Pride Parade

Steven goes to a Pride Parade.

Attached: F6194E6A-85AE-4D2A-9CCA-41A916B1D813.jpg (1196x924, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ankle-beez.tumblr.com/post/183440825461/love-takes-work-fusion-frenzy-is-out-now-with
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOW much per slice?

>when a commonly shitposted image becomes a licensed product
What has all this become?

No way to know 'til we get there.

Attached: everything was fine.gif (315x303, 1.74M)

Here’s the author for the story.
>Anthony Oliveira (a gay, Canadian English professor/pop culture critic/bartender/Twitch streamer/film screening host/writer) wrote the Stevonnie story in this, and has been open about maknig it the most beautifully queer story he could.
Joy.

Steven learns perverse things at the gay parade and tries twiddling his boy twat later
win award for brave/bold LGBTQRSTUVWXYANDZ representation

Attached: 12f.jpg (1280x1280, 470K)

You’re not even wrong.

Why are the comics somehow worse with LGBT shit than the actual show?

Wow so brave

Remember that time a fujoshit was hired to write for the comics?

>$5 for A SLICE of pizza

Attached: 5dollars a slice.jpg (1100x1074, 715K)

Wait, is this real?

A screenshot
ankle-beez.tumblr.com/post/183440825461/love-takes-work-fusion-frenzy-is-out-now-with

Oh Jesus they’re not even being subtle at this point.
How long until we see Gems straight up scissor?

That sounds terrible.

Oh user
It is.

Notice how all his “credentials” are jobs any rando can do? Not very impressive.

Now I want to see all this characters in a straight orgy.

>Ronaldo waving a "Keep Beach City weird" flag
>during a gay pride parade
that's some funny shit.

Attached: tumblr_poaleyBrln1vf0974o1_640.jpg (594x606, 142K)

It’s pretty fucked up when Ronaldo is the best part of your art.

But he waves that during every parade...and weekday.

This is really fucking cringe, even by SU standards.

Because they are made by the show's tumblrite fans, it's essentially fanfiction with no quality control, though the artwork for Fusion Frenzy is at least a lot better than the others.

Attached: comics aren't canon.png (1240x1920, 585K)

>Because they are made by the show's tumblrite fans, it's essentially fanfiction with no quality control,
Why do Tumblr fans ruin anything?

Even the best artwork is still pretty tumblr tier.
I swear that page matched up to some fanart I saw.

You want to know the real sad part of this?
There’s some actual fanfiction that explores neat ideas; how the Homeworld system works, what the characters were up to between the war and Rose meeting Greg, hell I’ve read some interesting townie fanfics. Sure it’s basically non canon but wouldn’t it be cool to explore those ideas in a semi official capacity?
So you’re given this super popular property and you’re allowed to contribute to the lore in some way...and the best you can come up with is going to an overrated parade and turn it into a PSA?
What a fucking waste.

Not a single person is wearing a gimp suit or fucking each other with rainbow dildos.
0/10, not authentic enough.

Most of the other newer comics just focus on mundane townie and barn crap so it's still a small step up in that regard imo, the original run of comics with art by Coleman Engle and the Harmony comic were the only ones that I recall with any fun adventures

>the original run of comics with art by Coleman Engle and the Harmony comic were the only ones that I recall with any fun adventures
And not surprising, that has been the best run of the comics ever. Why can’t the newer comics do fun adventures.

>Most of the other newer comics just focus on mundane townie and barn crap so it's still a small step up in that regard imo
Even then, there’s so much potential there. Explore the backgrounds of the townspeople and flesh them out to make them important to the story or focus on Lapis and Peridot’s relationship in full and see how it developed.
It’s weird that a fanfic was able to make a good story about the Fryman family and the best there’s guys can come up “we’re queer and we’re here”. It doesn’t even follow what the show has done with gay characters.

Is Steven finally out of the closet?

Very little fear that the second parents saw it the show would basically die in viewership

But the show is dying in viewership anyways.

Is Ronaldo lowkey /pol/?

Who are the comics for again?
It’s too childish even for hardcore SU fans but too boring and pandering for kids.

>Who are the comics for again?
The writers
This shit is basically official fanfiction.

Attached: Steven is TRAINS.jpg (788x520, 49K)

>lowkey

Jesus that run was garbage.
It didn’t help the writer tried sneaking her gay ships on to the comic.

>that’s not how Stevonnie’s clothes work
It’s the little things that piss me off.

It’s not even so bad it’s good fanfiction.
It’s on par with slow burn coffee shop AUs.

How would you write the comics Yea Forums?

he's /x/ mainly, but a tad /pol/ with his rock people comments.