Assuming DC gets their movies to a point where they can make a good crossover, who should their Thanos be? Pic related

Assuming DC gets their movies to a point where they can make a good crossover, who should their Thanos be? Pic related

Attached: C42829C0-6936-4CE3-B5BC-778A7D0DB581.jpg (1280x720, 361K)

Anti-monitor's the bigger guy but people would want Darkseid.

Naturally they want Darkseid, but unfortunately I don't have high hopes for even the Fourth World movie.

Darkseid should be a new gods villain not DC main baddie.

Attached: 348511-144414-anti-monitor.jpg (400x454, 114K)

Congratulations, user. This is the dumbest fucking thing I've read on this board today.

has there been a successful fourth world comic? most of the stuff people remember seem to be when they crossover into the rest of the DCU rather than FW stories alone.

people can remember their favorite superman vs darkseid story but you don't see people do the same for orion.

Start off with Darkseid, with the big finale taking inspiration from Final Crisis, then go into CoIE with the Anti-Monitor as the true final boss.

I just can't with this "opinion". I mean what the fuck.

He should start a New Gods villain, but it shoukd become apparent that he's a threat to the DCU at large. He has to at least come to hate Superman. And fuck, he's so similar to Thanos it'd be risky.

Why do you guys insist on making Darkseid a Superman villain? He's a threat to the entire Justice League

I think it's because of the DCAU

They've explicitly said they're not doing crossovers or aiming to do crossovers any more.

There's no DCEU, just DC movies.

Killer Moth

>And fuck, he's so similar to Thanos it'd be risky.
That shouldn't be too big of a problem. Darkseid and Thanos are different enough from each other to stand out from one another, not to mention they already changed the latter a bit anyway. Plus, Aquaman and BP both came out last year, had very similar plots, but normies didn't really give a shit and enjoyed both movies anyway.

>He's a threat to the entire Justice League
I've been thinking more and more lately how thematically, he can be a convincing foil to half the league already. Batman and Superman are obvious, but you have WW, who's selfless love for humanity is boundless, whereas Darkseid, with his fascistic need to prop up a cosmic cult of personality that fuels and builds itself up for the sake of Darkseid, is the ultimate in self-absorbed egoism. Meanwhile, with Aquaman, you have the reluctant king who fights nevertheless for his people, as well as the surface, and wants nothing more than peace between the two, versus the tyrant dictator god who only sees all that he rules an an extension of himself and his own desires. Can't think of anything for the Flash, GL, or MM yet though

Just make him more like a god, with cultist followers and religions on several planets including earth worshipping him

Also make him giant and use his psychic powers more than brute force

I really like this idea. Really if anything, they should really do a MoS2, with Intergang as a significant background element, with Jimmy Olsen investigating it as a big B-plot. Then do a New Gods movie afterward.

It should be The Batman Who Laughs.

Attached: E04EB8AC-7705-409F-ABA6-BA34CBD2442A.jpg (789x1200, 196K)

I would like to see him as one of the Anti Monitor heralds with Superboy Prime and Grail

Superboy Prime. It would be a meta narrative where he represents critics who want "COMIC WITTY BANTER" and "DEEP MEANINGFUL PLOT" and this weird parody of Superman that everyone has of him now. It'd be a repurpose of the character, but it would be great if done well.

I don't think he would work as a main villain, it would need Alexanther Luthor or Anti Monitor being the mastermind.

Make Warworld the centerpiece. Have Brainiac take control of it, maybe with an army of old beings, lost to history that he has collected, like the Manhunters.

>justice league 2 - darkseid
>justice league 3 - anitmonitor
>justice league 4 - bleediac
>justice league 5 - mandrakk

>Darkseid
>Anti Monitor (Mandrakk still one of the good guys)
>Mandrakk(corrupted)
>Empty Hand

Fixed

/thread

Attached: 1543267520049.jpg (600x666, 11K)

DC's Macguffin should be the Legion of Doom members. Each movie doesn't kill the villains and their Nick Fury should be Lex who assembles each member.

It'd be a first to focus on the villains.

Kirby's Fourth World motherfucker

darkseid because hes a more terrifying villain than thanos
>wants to rid people of their free will
>wants to put people in a state of depression and overall existential dread and complacency so they can serve him in dominating the universe
>is

thanos just wants to kill half the universe so he can fuck some deathpussy.

the idea of being depressed and filled with dread while serving under DCs version of satan is more terrifying than just being dead inmho

Attached: basedolinni.gif (259x199, 1.81M)

this situation boggles me to this day. DS was careful not to engage AM back in the day, heck, he was careful not to fight Imperiex head on and now we see them fight as if they were equals.

Everything you just said is wrong.

Starro is quite honestly more terrifying then Darkseid.
Superman just can't punch the shit out of him
Batman can't just IM THE BATMAN
WW can't uh....hit it with her lasso
He's just a massive horrifying space alien.

i unironically and sincerely agree with you

if a director can make a giant space starfish into a credible and existential threat that is taken seriously ill be happy.