Help Yea Forums

Do yall remember an animation where a bunch of farm animal students find out their principal or whatever was killing and eating them on a train. I only remember watching this on vhs and that it fucked me up as a child. The vhs tape was also given to me by a family friend and I have no idea where it is.

Thanks for your time guys.

Attached: vhs_tape_x1.jpg (1200x904, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FD-jghFeIhU&list=PL3HFOl4t8VfKMUeBwWxVGkE-rEA3U6tFR&index=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like, " my gym partner is a monkey "

I remembered blood being in the episode and the animation is different

We gotta have more to work with, OP. What year did you see this? Hand drawn cell animation? Stop motion? Flash? Any particular animals stand out? Was it a short or a full movie?
I don't remember that show ever going that dark.

I saw this in 2005-2007 and it was also made with flash.
For creatures all I remember was the pig with a bib and some creature with a huge bloody knife cooking for him. The creature also spoke very slowly and had a creepy laugh. I also believe that it was a short since it was mixed in with a bunch of other episodes of different shows

A short flash animation from before 2005-2007 on vhs? Weird

Yeah I know all i remember was watching the show in 2005-2007 but i think it was made in the 2000's since it uses flash animation. It may have been earlier since i got this from someone else who was a family friend. God know how long he had it

Is it related to Tiny Toon Adventures at all? Sounds a little like a scene from the summer vacation movie.

>Tiny Toon Adventures
No, its not related unless their is some weird creature with a huge bloody knife killing the kids

Were the kills for real or as jokes? Any animal you remember in particular? Are you american?

Yeah it does remember the scene at 2:15 m.youtube.com/watch?v=FD-jghFeIhU&list=PL3HFOl4t8VfKMUeBwWxVGkE-rEA3U6tFR&index=20

thats not it, it was a knife not a chainsaw also the animation completely different

That pubic hair on the lense is terribly distracting.

Didn’t this movie also have a possum family that were a reference to Deliverance, that kept trying to cook and eat Buster and Babs?

I mean it’s not exactly what OP describes, but there are some similarities.

The kills were for real since at the end you are shown what the aftermath is since it show the pig being served a piece of meat and then you realize its the same type of meat as one of the characters are.

This sounds like a creepypasta

Honestly I asked a friend if he remembers this and he thought I was crazy

Happy Tree Friends?

no, none of the kills were onscreen if memory serves me right

bump

What were some of the other things on the friend gave to you? Have you contacted them about it?

It was my dad's friend not mine and my dad sadly doesn't have his number

>Someone will fetish these two together given that show
Don’t give ideas

Attached: 343.jpg (200x211, 10K)

bump

bump

Did your dad remember the tape at all, or how you responded to it?

this is bullshit still gonna bump tho

no my dad doesnt remember the tape but my mom does she said she took the tape away when she saw how sinister it was

Midnight bump for interest.