Literally whats the appeal?

literally whats the appeal?

Attached: 1a.jpg (1366x768, 329K)

Oh shut up, you know exactly what the answer to this is.

Big cast so there's a lot of variety slice of life episodes.

Adorable, relatable personalities.

Cute brother and sister interaction.

It was a nice change of pace from all the randumb cartoons, but at this point, it's just watched for its waifus.

it's not Spongebob

but this show went to shit in season 3 so it doesn't matter anymore.

>season 3
The show was shit by episode 3. If you have seen a few episodes you have seen them all.

sums it up. Season 1 was fun season 2 was good season 3 shit hit the fan.

Midwestern housewives.

Attached: The Loud House (2016) - S02E34 - Health Kicked (1080p WEB-DL x265 RCVR).mkv_snapshot_01.45_[2019.02. (1920x1080, 2.07M)

This. I never hear about the show other than Yea Forums being obsessed with the child characters.

This
>That face
Awful

The appeal is fuck off and stop making this thread. This gets asked so many damn times - not to get a proper answer because you obviously ignore them. You expect the shitheads of the fandom to reassure you that everyone who enjoys the show is a fucking creep to fit your narrative.

Why can’t Yea Forums ban appeal of X show or comic threads? /mlp/ bans those kinds of threads because of how common they are.

It's not trying to be deep/pretentious like most CN/Disney shows and Harvey Beaks

Perfect waifus. Especially one particular girl I won't mention.

Attached: Lola_Compilation2.jpg (3065x3065, 3.98M)

Lola is wonderful with lincoln

incest. there you got the answer you wanted

There's nothing better on TV.

Attached: 1536603725156.png (627x298, 94K)

It's basically newspaper comics turned into a cartoon. Easy to grasp characters, some sensible chuckles rather than side splitting laughs, can be dull at points, setting is just relatable home life shit where it's like "Ha ha, yeah, my sibling does that too", setting feels kind of old school to make it seem more nostalgic rather than a commentary on modern life. Later episodes realise that Lincoln is the most boring character and let the best characters the parents be the stars of the episodes.

Also a very high proportion of female characters as both mains, side characters and background extras. Some of them are even of legal age.

Attached: 1501537746406.jpg (1056x1056, 889K)

>Some of them are even of legal age
Check out this pleb

Attached: pig pen 1.png (825x1016, 291K)

Welcome to My Little Pony

It's refreshing to see a kids cartoon in this era that just focuses on normal everyday situations and doesn't involve talking animals.

The main characters are charming and the jokes can be really good. That said there are shit episodes but their are also conversely a lot of great ones.