Spend an entire portion of the trailer on her

>spend an entire portion of the trailer on her
Now I'm worried Disney is going to force their hands on this and keep it to the MCU

Attached: maxresdefault-1-1.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

She's gonna be shown in the Endgame trailer definitely, because it'll make the casuals go "oh I need to go watch Captain Marvel now" giving CM a boost to get that billy

>spend an entire portion of the trailer on the best character
No shit.

Attached: D1ZrEpmUYAAK9ZU.png large.png (476x679, 505K)

Honestly the only good thing about that is since Koei is working on the game they might sex her up, hell we may get costumes and some jiggle.

Nova reveal when

Attached: 1552415223559.gif (450x725, 2.77M)

Wish her hair wasn't the short straight up design.

Attached: Switch_MarvelUltimateAlliance3_ND0213_SCRN_07.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

Probably will. Like the only reason she was probably included in MvC: Infinity was because of a Disney mandate. Her role in the story wasn't even that important. Basically just glorified background.

Disney is already pushing her hard in their Marvel Rising series

i want out of this timeline!

Fuck you, don't make me gay.

Ha, now you know how us Marvel vs Capcom fans felt.

>the new face of the MCU is ugly and can't act

>Nintendo and Team Ninja are trying to keep The Mouse
Hmmmm.... sounds like Sora’s in Smash

Wanna hear the truth? Had they cast some tall, blonde, blue-eyed, athletic, generally hot bitch who could pull of the dyke look, like Theron, and made her kill space scum in a DBZ manner, nobody would've complained about ehr being the face of the MCU. As a man more /pol/ than /pol/, I can attest to that. If MCU Carol looked like that pic, and if she was as entertaining as the Reed/Busiek Carol, I would've had no problem. But, here we are. Women just can't be hot these days; we have to congratulate the average roasties.

Attached: 1528819168957.jpg (811x1200, 106K)

*keep The Mouse happy

I know right? Brie looks bland, weak and boring.

One question I've always had for tradniggers is how they can simultaneously claim to want women to look traditional but also reject an incredibly traditional hairstyle in the pixie cut (a favorite of Hays era film queens like the Hepburns, Grace Kelly and Tippi Hedren)?

Hot actress scare the female audience away.

I know it’s like she is popular right now or something

Wolverine is front and center on the cover though. So obviously not just mcu.

It's been co-opted by dykes.
A pixie cut/short hair means gay as fuck, creeper cunt, or "I want to talk to the manager" middle aged broad.
None of which men want.

She isn't more popular than Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, etc. They are using the game to promote the movie.

Except it's still very commonly worn by models and actresses. And again, being traditional should mean the current zeitgeist is irrelevant to what you want.
>inb4 more mental gymnastics to justify your own sexual preferences as "real tradfaggot" ones

Attached: O99Up1y.jpg (2560x1302, 157K)

>Best character

Attached: Blank+_202e672878ac585c3e1717d9968678c1.jpg (326x239, 28K)

I hope we get more than the usual Marvel Crossover jobbers.

Attached: Switch_MarvelUltimateAlliance3_ND0213_SCRN_06.jpg (1920x1080, 630K)

If her movie has a massive drop this weekend then i wanna see that pic in the thread celebrating it.

>Wanna hear the truth? Had they cast some tall, blonde, blue-eyed, athletic, generally hot bitch who could pull of the dyke look, like Theron, and made her kill space scum in a DBZ manner, nobody would've complained about ehr being the face of the MCU.
I still would've.

In general Brie just seems like an odd choice for this roll

Yeah, yeah they would have.
It would have done worse if they went whole hog with the dyke look and she didn't have a man to play off of.
Welcome to cold hard reality.

They wasted Debicki in GotG

Attached: elizabeth-debicki-widows.jpg (1000x563, 396K)

>Except it's still very commonly worn by models and actresses. And again, being traditional should mean the current zeitgeist is irrelevant to what you want.

Name five actresses and models who sport that shit that men unanimously agree is hot as fuck.

I'll give you enough time to google random fugsters that women and gay chicks would think men think is hot but really aren't.

Fucking ew.

Brie literally looks like the bitchy girl at High School who was in the middle of the social ladder.
Who said tradniggers hate short hairstyles? We just hate uggos and dykes. Let's break down tradniggers. The ones who are all "women should stay in the kitchen" love the short hair, since it was a classic in the 50s. They just don't like sidecuts or pixiecuts. They prefer the All-American style, the one with the curls at the bottom or whatever; I'm no hairstylist (look at Betty Draper from Mad Men). The pompadour is also a classic. No proper tradniggers hates that. As for the tradniggers that jsut like hot women, they don't give a fuck as they are hot. The reason we hate the "dykecut", is because it's usually colored some odd color, and is found on an uggo. Nobody has any problem with Theron's short cuts.
Mostly, yeah, that's the reason. Also, women are mostly entitled cunts and won't work out.
Eh, dunno. If she looked hot and had a banging body, her ice cold persona could've been too hot to care.
Honestly,I still can't fathom it.
Ugh, go away Debickifaggot. Too much of a lanket sticc. Theron would've been great; she got in shape for AB. Winnick could've worked too. Hell, Rosamund Pike, even. You just need a bitch to pull of the Ice Cold Queen Bitch persona.

Attached: 2300b9165319a8f4e41f78cbdff3b774.jpg (550x797, 59K)

Will do bro

Attached: 1530514647301s.jpg (250x200, 6K)

Never, Carol and the Guardian will be the only cosmic heroes.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Now go LARP in a place where you won't embarrass yourself with your blinding ignorance of the people you pretend to be.

Olivia Thirlby
Anne Hathaway
Halle Berry
Charlize Theron
Juliana Goddard

If you're referring to tradniggers, why do I care? I never pretended to be one. The "we" referred to the general "men who like women to look like women don't like short hairstyles" bit. I find pompadours hot as Hell. I don't know why it bothers you, but men prefer hot women to ugly dykes or boring beckies; especially if we're talking about movie stars and people pretending to be super-people.

Attached: yikes.gif (640x260, 2.51M)

Only Theron and Berry are hot.
The rest are high 5/10 at their very best.
And nearly all of them always have long hair.

Uh huh...

As the guy who originally brought up tradniggers but is jot the guy you're responding to rn, there literally is no more of a dykecut than a pompadour, as in a real one not these blown out buns you keep thinking are short hair.

They managed to get Iron Fist in there, and he even has his costume and a non-twink body, so there's at least some freedom there.

Couldn't Iron Man solo all of those at once?

Attached: Switch_MarvelUltimateAlliance3_ND0213_SCRN_03.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

Well there's no accounting for taste.
Also Juliana Goddard shaves her head frequently, she models with wigs to appease fags like you.

Iron Fist is right there.

Any one of those heroes would wreck an entire fleet of sentinels.

I remember how horribly broken Thor was in the first game. That was fun.

I hope to god Carol's classic design is in the game as an alternate costume and it looks better.

I hope Strange keeps his box polymorph and telekinesis

Attached: 0bfe249a724415d9a5670f516e5d9f78.jpg (2000x1200, 222K)

I didnt watch black oanther and i won't watch this mostly cause i dont care abiut the character i just want to warch edngame and be done with it live action shit is garbage anyway

What the fuck is with Iron Fist's costume? That's fucking horrible

I do not like Captain Marvel but my company needs it pushed to make quarterly profits. Please advise.

have sex

It’s amazing how they make such a huge deal about her being in the game despite the fact that she’s been in literally every Marvel Ultimate Alliance to date

Wasn't she still Ms Marvel in those, though?

The Inhumans are in it too.

I hope we get more than just Wolverine from the X-Men.

I hope we get Jean Grey

Me too. Along with Gambit and X-23. (I'm not expecting much though.)

I think we'll get them since Storm is already in

Will we get the black leotard alt costume as paid DLC? Money's money and I don't think SJWs play these games anyway.

Storm is confirmed.

MvC Infinite had it as a DLC costume, but that was before she was a YAAS QWEEN BOX OFFICE SLAY so it'll probably never be allowed to be shown again, like Slave Leia.

Hopefully. It just depends how many characters it's going to launch with. (I'm guessing no more than 23, if Fire Emblem Warriors is anything to go by.)

Storm was already shown and they say X-Men, Defenders and Avengers are playable. Heck you fight Sentinels outside the X-Mansion. Some people even noticed a red laser firing at them obscured in the background during the gameplay trailer.

What's your dream roster, bros? Keep it to 40 characters:

>Confirmed
Black Widow
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Crystal
Drax
Falcon
Gamora
Groot and Rocket
Hulk
Iron Fist
Iron Man
Lockjaw
Nick Fury
Scarlet Witch
Spider-Man
Star-Lord
Storm
Thor
Venom
Wolverine

>My picks
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
The Thing
Human Torch
Cyclops
Nightcrawler
Emma Frost
Colossus
Ghost Rider (Make Johnny, Dan and Robbie alt customes)
Dr. Strange
Namor
Silver Surfer
Valkyrie
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Daredevil
Quicksilver
Hawkeye
Black Bolt
Black Panther

I don't think I could come up with a realistic list, it would mostly be X-Men characters.

I just hope they throw in Blue Marvel or the Sentry.Maybe more obscure cosmic characters.

You can spot Vision in the first trailer.

Attached: 5C090EA1-0D27-4976-86C3-19633BD51D41.png (1136x640, 1011K)

To the 20 confirmed I'll add
Jean Grey
Cyclops
Fantastic Four
Iceman
Ghost Rider
Gambit
Rogue
Doctor Strange
Black Panther
Wiccan
Quicksilver
Doom
Spectrum
Wonder Man
Hawkeye
Songbird

I think it's fair to have a lot of x-men. They've been ignored for so long

I’d say that it’s still the same character but so much of her personality was just drained from her in the transition that it might as well be someone else inhabiting her body

Actual "Hulk, Strange, Sub-Mariner, Surfer, Valkrie" Defenders or fake "Daredevil,Iron,Fist,Power man and his ho Jessica" Defenders ?

I don't really care about the roster in games like this. I just want to be able to level up my character how I want to. I liked the openness of the X-Men Legends games over MUA as the latter felt more restrictive and linear in progression.

>spend an entire portion of the trailer on the character with a movie currently in theaters

Attached: bigfuckinsurpriseasshole.png (500x370, 49K)

If this game isn't a total disappointment there will be alternate costumes.

Attached: 290718868_9ffe5ace53_o.jpg (550x294, 149K)

Namor has weird issues being in games as playable so probably not. Surfer is up in the air. Idk about Valkyrie getting in. It will probably be the recent version in the comics based on the Netflix shows. Especially since Iron Fist was shown when it was said. Dr Strange will be playable regardless.

What kind of moves will they give her? Tk or magic?

Attached: Scarlet_Witch_Vol_2_2_Anka_Variant_Textless.jpg (1000x1518, 1.31M)

She was already playable in X-men Legends 2.

The only actual new characters are Black Widow, Iron Fist, the Inhumans, Falcon and the Guardians.

Attached: mvcinfinite_size3.jpg (590x295, 129K)

I know but Carol and Storm moves look like they're out of MVC and they were playable too

Widow was on the psp version of 1 and Iron Fist was in 2.

What makes her the best?

I just want that one attack that could randomly turn targets into a box

>anka drawing a female with big tits
>she looks like she's flat chested
Anka's a great artist but I'd never let him draw a female. He'd be doing the Gay Adventures of Hercules and his Gay Friends and rake in the money.

>Gay Adventures of Hercules and his Gay Friends
So the Champions

Strange had it too!

Shit. Iron Fist?! He's in this? God damn now I'll need a switch