KSBD 5-50 part 2

New thread because the old one hit post limit while conversation was still strong. Old one was here .

>Pact
>>Out—out are the lights—out all!
>And, over each quivering form,
>The curtain, a funeral pall,
>Comes down with the rush of a storm,
>While the angels, all pallid and wan,
>Uprising, unveiling, affirm
>That the play is the tragedy, “Man,”
>And its hero, the Conqueror Worm.

Attached: KOS50-5.jpg (977x1510, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0eUTrKOoRbk?t=396
youtube.com/watch?v=qPZaz8kSRxI
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/169054142915/i-imagine-incubus-sounds-like-troy-baker-can-you
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlge8m273Fw
twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1105181652492435456
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit, I don't remember the last time a KSBD thread hit bump limit. This is exciting.

It did last time, and the time before it. It’s just that it hit the day before update, so folks just let it die.

But does Zoss sound like scaramouche, or ice king, or Spongebob? That's my important question.

Ice King works best. Maybe like serious Spongbob.

Aight Yea Forums give me your best predictions.

What will gog say or do next?

Attached: Yuri Face.png (366x366, 68K)

So anons, who's your favorite of the seven? Pic related for me.

Attached: KSBD78.jpg (900x1160, 744K)

Either devour her entourage or drop the act and reveal they were all worms to begin with.

Motty May for crashing that vault.

I see you're a man of culture as well.
I'm torn between Jadis and Gog, Jag is second best after them.

Is this good enough for you? I'm shit but I did my best

Attached: Bow down you fucking peasants.png (378x425, 277K)

This sequence is either going to end on this note, or everyone else is going to leave while she sits and fumes, wanting to yell at solomon but sitting in fury instead, until with everyone gone she stomps out and gates to her home, a dead sprawl of maggots and worms surrounding an ancient castle. Cue rambling to herself about how the others think they're so special while the little worm abominations from earlier dote on her and tend to her needs, until at some point she stands with her scythe and we get a title card for her.

I saw you say that last thread too and I think its an amazing image and now that I've hyped myself up Ill be disappointed if abby doesnt deliver something similar.

Fucking A+ work user.

Attached: 1529456372545.jpg (500x417, 89K)

I think we'll be cutting back to Allison next page but I would love it if we stay with Gog.

I think this is it. She's incredibly childish, so this would fit her just fine.

Yeah. I just want her to have impotent, childish rage for a bit longer. It's too early for her to really ruin things yet- but more to show that the seeds of everything being fucked are being made through her would be great.

Dragon Grandpa

Gogagogagogagog fan here. I will never not adore the worm waifu, every terrible awful thing about her. Best dumb animal monster girl.

Gog agog's Divine Word page is one of the things Im most looking forward to in this webcomic currently.

I really fucking hope Abby delivers, he hasnt failed yet.

The other alternative is that later in the comic we're going to get her walking down a red carpet or some shit in some flowing dressy version of her outfit with a big damn pair of sunglasses on her face, with Allison held close at her side with allison just utterly disgusted by her. I don't know how we'd get there, I just know that I'd be perfectly happy with that as well.

I want Gog to take a surprise legitimately threatening swing at the other five (whatever that entails). We'll have a few pages of them flailing in surprise to whatever Gog does and when they (Incubus included) get their wits together to gang up on Gog the worms regress back to Gog's human form and she says something super fucking edgy like, "I hope you don't hesitate next time we have to do this" as if Gog was backing up Solomon and did that to test the resolve of the group.

Incubus will be totally shaken but later glad that he had a chance to prove his reliability because that will only make his betrayal easier.

I just want someone there to renew the pledge and acknowledge that what Solomon said was wise. They can't all be fucking so stupid to refuse to acknowledge that unity is what is important here. Only retards in regular fiction would walk away from that table thinking Solomon is full of shit. Mottom clearly knows - she or any of the others can show a scrap of humility.

>Jadis
My man. This woman survived an event that felled gods. I can't wait for her official introduction.

fucking excellent i love it thanks user

i've read every chapter of this webcomic i see posted here for a little while now even though i don't really know anything about it, it looks super rad

Attached: smile-carth.png (378x378, 211K)

Read it from the beginning, its pretty good. It starts a bit slow and wonky anatomy wise- tell you the truth, the anatomy has flaws all the way through, but the detail work and lore is great the whole way through.

It's got a way of building a multiverse with a mythology and dominating figures that you just want to know more about and get hype whenever they pop up.

If you do read it, be sure to read the bits beneath the author's text, and the hidden text from when you scroll your mouse- it's non-vital, but it provides huge amounts of additional mythos and lore, from religious texts to accounts of historical events.

I give it an 8/10, pretty good, worth reading every bit of.

I love her trembly lip bite of silent fury. She's so upset in the most immature way and it shows on her angry worm waifu face.

>ywn tell her its okay when she comes home from the concordance, and curl up on a couch to watch one of her classics, The Wizard of Gog, and listen to her ramble about how Mottom thinks she's so much better, and hope Gog-Agog doesn't consume you in some weird jealous fit

I literally want to shout at Solomon to watch out for Gog.

if i was a part of k6bd universe i would master the art at the CHIM levels just to rewrite universe so that every character has nipples in places they're actually supposed to be

A potent mix of childish pouting and world-destroying, burning hatred and resentment.

Gog is indeed best girl.

migrating nipples are a sign of one on the way to royalty, what is more royal than ignoring where the universe tells you your nipples belong

Don't forget how sometimes the author get's just a little too horny.

Would you suck gog's nipple worm?

eat my whole asshole and leave you boardshitting swine

I\ve heard that kingdom of gog's is also known as Australia.

kek

Attached: 1500128024209.jpg (488x288, 79K)

>Allison's Earth doesn't have Australia because Gog ate all of it

Actually Abaddon has commented that the Seven are ideal candidates for Royalty because they've never been happy.

Right, they're ideal candidates, but they all also have stumbling blocks that, in their current circumstance, keep them from having any real hope of attaining it. They were discussing just what Gog's stumbling block is.

>Mammon: Clancy Brown
>Solomon David: Keith David
>Mottom: Grey Delisle

Cast the rest of the animated series, Yea Forums

>Incubus: Nicolas Cage

Tara Strong got casted for Gog-Agog last thread. I think that's a pretty good one. She's got the range to give her a different but similar voice every appearance to match her shapeshifty ways, and she can make every one of them sound just the right amount unhinged.

Reposting
Gog:Tara Strong
Oscar: Phil Lamarr
2Michael:Jeffery Combs

Thinking about Tom Kenny because of earlier and I think he'd be best for Vladok/Princess.

>Gog-Agog: Tara Strong
>Jadis: Laura Bailey
>Jagganoth: Josh Petersdorf

I only accept Tara as Gog if she does her Raven voice with an unhinged tinge

There is no way this chapter ends without Gog going wormgeddon on Rayuba and Solomon having a breakdown.

Raven voice isn't happily dumb enough for Gog-Agog.

Zaid:Johnny Yong Bosch
Zoss:Frank Welker
White Chain:Estelle

>White Chain:Estelle
I know the concept of Kung Fu Nuclear Garnet is tempting but Estelle's voice doesn't fit. I imagine White Chain with a very sharp, stern tone.

Honestly I'm struggling to think of a voice for WC but remembering the few times Garnet was angry kind of made it fit for me. She would have to work for it though.

White chain is voiced and acted by two different people depending on if they're void or real form. Nuclear garnet is their feminine void form and in their real form they're voiced by someone colder.

I always imagined white chain as having a very deep voice.

What about jagganoth? He's gotta have a really iconic voice being the main villain and all. Like Megatron.

Gog taking in Alison under her 'protection' during the time of the tournament to provide a reminder of Alison's abandoned life (Gog's hyper-commercialized and high tech territory basically looking like Los Angeles but more crowded, a callback to the original MSPA comic in getting half the main cast in a mockup of a wild teen party, as filtered through a insane worm women, ect) would be nice, actually.

That would actually be really neat, and would fit the whole fact that in the void they look way more fleshy n' all that.

On a side note, really not a fan of SU, but the idea of Garnet and White Chain sparring sounds really cool, and I'd watch it.

Gog gets voiced by like 5 different actors who play major roles at the same time overplayed and modified a bit to be intelligible. She isnt really sapient so she just copies her voice from people she knows and envys

Scott McNeil could do a good job with Jagg.

Mammon left more of a impression than Mottom, but that was probably because at the time of his introduction he was the member of the 7 that had the least exposure in the comic sans Gog. At the moment, I'm heavily leaning towards Gog because I feel like Abby might be channeling his old drawing habits (messy faces mostly) in her scenes and I kind of miss that.

Himself: Paul St. Peter

Had to look him up because I'm not a weeb, but uh, yeah, that'd be pretty good

>Aight Yea Forums give me your best predictions.
>What will gog say or do next?
Flex + title card

Gog remains best girl

I've never heard Tara Strong in a real dramatic role so I'm torn on that.

I'll take it under advisement but I honestly wish we could give Coombs a bigger role.

Could just give Estelle a voice changer for when WC is in the armor.

I only followed SU until about a year ago but still love the voice work it had in it.

>>Jadis: Laura Bailey
Wasted since she hardly speaks.

Fuck I forgot she was Raven.

Happy Raven is.

That's actually genius for Zoss since Frank Welker is basically VA royalty. White chain needs a deep androgenous voice though.

>still no attempt to cast Allison

>What about jagganoth?
Ron Perlman.

I like this.Blend the VA's for the major female characters that are near her in a given scene together.

that's because allison is worst girl and an afterthought

Nah Allison is central to the comic and actually has a character arc and everything. Worst girl is Cio (Abby's waifu) and the afterthought is Nyave.

Best girl is clearly White Chain.

She spent most of the series either panicked or confused and it's hard to come up with someone who does that well.

>White Chain
>girl
Excuse you, they're rockgender. Don't marginalize rockself's identity.

It hurts to know my precious roll of cinnamon is an afterthought, abandoned by the author. But yes, outside of the demiurges, White Chain is best girl.

Allison would be better off as a silent protagonist

Mottom. She's both strong and pathetic, so I can self-insert.

You say that now but if this actually happened and her VA was good you'd all be posting waifu threads for her.

So she's 50% like you?

Idk why people always hate protagonists, or it just seems that way.

Allison is fine, I like her a lot more now that she's stopped being a crybaby, somewhat.

i'd be that contrarian shitposting about cio

It's because the standard protagonist formula is about going from shit to cool and no one likes watching someone be shit.

Alison - ???
White Chain - Gwendoline Christie or Tilda Swinton
Cio - Kari Wahlgreen

Gog - Melissa Fahn
Incubus - Jonathan Rhys Myers or Nicholas Hoult
Jadis - Bjork
Jagganoth - Andy Serkis
Mammon - John Rhys-Davies
Mottom - Salma Hayek, with possibly Andy Serkis playing her elderly form
Solomon David - Tiny Lister or Terry Crews

Guys.
Guys.
Ryan Reynolds as Oscar.

Attached: 1494037327529.jpg (369x189, 29K)

>Incubus
>Not jeff baker

Adults do. Kids just want their heroes to blow things up.

His voice is not deep enough, or the right tone. Of course it could get messed with in post, and he could put on an accent, but as it is I don't think that'd be good.

>COME ALLISON, FRIEND OR TRAITOR
>And bring the key of kings, i have a need of it.

Grace Jones would make a perfect Aesma.

Attached: 7b13bc949cca28ada0f981b2393c1477.jpg (499x750, 91K)

i always hear incubus as cam clarke

Don't lie most adults don't like it either. The only exception are characters who are shit but are at least entertaining in their shittines. Allison is rarely entertaining.

>Estelle
She's garbage you fucking shit SUfag
youtu.be/0eUTrKOoRbk?t=396

Attached: 1548340617528.png (800x4280, 1.65M)

I always hear James Woods when I read Incubus talking.

Incubus looks like a 60+ year old man to you? How about we get the guy who played Sheev to be Incubus since he's got a good voice.

Attached: jeff-baker-9.26.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Well, maybe a few of them do... back East.

his actual apperance kinda does.

Faggot I meant I hear him doing the Hades voice

Also regardless of what he sounds like now what kind of fuckface thinks voice acting depends on what the voice actor looks like, that's the entire point of what makes voice acting versatile

wew I thought you were responding to me, nevermind, I'm retarded

>CUM ALLISON

Pretty sure 2Michael will be more prominent later on. If not he could voice 6Juggs.

>Don't lie most adults don't like it either.
The kind of adults that like cartoons and comics mostly don't yeah.

Juggs should be voiced by a woman with a deep voice under heavy post effects, except when she has a face then it's just her regular voice.

HEY ZOSSIE

I JUST NAILED 30 ANGEL FEATHERS TO MY DICK
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT

Dagoth Cio pls go

That'd be great, as long as the post effects did a good job of making it seem angry, male, and distorted. I think Abbadon once stated that Juggernaut should sound like a furious monster truck announcer. He might have been shitposting, though.

I'd love to see John Goodman voice Jagganoth

As long as it's not Michael Dorn.

Given what we know about the seven so far, Jagganoth. Although he hasn't appeared much in the story, so up to this point in the narrative my favourite is probably Incubus, I love his personality and he's a blast whenever he appears on the page.

For the demiurges who've had good screentime, Incubus is definitely top choice.

Attached: Incubus.png (250x402, 209K)

Honestly Kari Wahlgren would be better for Gog, she has greater range and can go from deep and calm to extremely childish and ecstatic. I imagine Gog's voice would swiftly change depending on who she is mimicking and her imitations would be over the top and somewhat uncanny

youtube.com/watch?v=qPZaz8kSRxI

To be honest, though he's been a bit of a naive, homosexual mary sue, I don't hate King Solomon Grundy.

But I think so far it's been Mammon. Senile old dog's hard to dislike. Which is more than I can say of the rest of the 7. Minus cube lady who has barely uttered a line and a half total.

I love that the secretary is just Incubus in drag.

>that marlynn manson sing in the car
Holy shit thats so perfect for Gog

She pisses me off in everything she has ever doneBut what do I know.

Shouldn't Gog's default voice be Helena Bonham Carter? I know she's not a voice actress but I feel she can hit that specific kind of unhinged pretty well.

I dunno, little too goblin child for gog. I mean, she's definitely goblin, and she's definitely childish, but I think it a little of too much of each together.

I had no idea she was so cute

Anons, of the various comics and cartoons you like, do any of them have a character who would have wound up breaking into heaven, if their universe was one of the 777,777? How would they fair as demiurge? Would they have a good chance of landing among the final 7? Would they have been slaughtered by betrayals and plans of the wicked? Or would they have died on the battlefield?

>Hellboy
He'd get there purely by happenstance and live to reach the ceasefire.

Apparently the Abbadon backed choice is Troy Baker
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/169054142915/i-imagine-incubus-sounds-like-troy-baker-can-you

I always read his dialogue in something like Van Kleiss' voice, it's a perfect combination of smug and threatening youtube.com/watch?v=Dlge8m273Fw

It looks like Jadis hasn't blinked in aeons.

Remember kids, omniscience means seeing EVERYTHING. That includes /r9k/. You'll see all of it all the time and can never look away.

Attached: cant-stop-looking.jpg (354x198, 95K)

Jadis has taken every single color of pill and she didn't want to take a single one of them.

Zuko would fit right in as a demiurge, if there was ever a motherfucker that could cut infinity with a blade of Want, honor-lover would manage it

Azula would make it to the final 7 though

>I can see forever!

Honor is for peasants.

I like to think Jadis's eyelids are burned away. As she cannot stop perceiving the truth of the universe she literally cannot stop physically seeing. The same with people who can see through solid matter; unlike Superman they can't stop seeing through their eyelids; they see forever and have trouble sleeping.

Eternal "seeing" is a bitch when you want to sleep. I think insanity sets in after 48 hours of sleep deprivation, which is why we use it to torture because whatever conditioning you have to resist goes away as soon as your brain stops working properly. Imagine people who have trouble getting fitful sleep throughout their lives - their brains are dancing with insanity every night.

It was already discussed in a previous thread, and it doesn't count the whole 'comics and cartoons' clarifier, but The God-Emprah of Man would probably be pretty capable as a demiurge, and would either make it to the final group as a strong substitute for Solomon, or would get slaughtered by backstabbing shits somewhere along the way.

I'm a fan of the mindscape stuff so I'm gonna have to go with Incubus

Attached: SHIT!.jpg (980x1515, 1.41M)

I love Inc's 'you dumb bitch' looks

For a while I've pictured Grey as 0001. For Mottom I'd get Lena Headey, she can sound threatening and pathetic at the same time and would capture Mottom's vulnerability. Plus it wouldn't be her first voice acting role.
For old Mottom, Eartha Kitt if dead actors are allowed

This is an excellent suggestion.

>Keith David

No, it's got to be Christopher Judge.

I like that Incubus at this point in his career has done so much dirt that he doesn't even hide the fact he's a supervillian to Allison. He basically just says, "I got the shit right here; do you want it; of course I'm a bad guy". And Allison is so fucking stupid she just doesn't even think about the consequences before taking the deal.

Back in the day the Lord of the Pit had to work at it. Now he's kinda like, fuck it, I have 111,111 nukes at my disposal and they're out for loan.

I could just be wrong about this. It could just be that his modus operandi is just delving into the psyche of his targets and just emulates their celebrities and personal heroes like he has with Bowie and Tuxedo Mask. And he's so slack and casual about everything because his target is just a college girl who is still a frustrated teenager.

I just want a moment when Allison finally realized Incubus has fucked her he just spells it out for her with legitimate pity at how easy she made it for him. He'd put on some clown Christian depiction of Satan costume and be like, "I was literally the devil scamming you; it was too easy; fuck you don't blame me on this you did 99% of this; anybody else would have thought this over way more than you did. You could have asked the angel, the devil, the other devil, or the Mottom food and they would have told you all you needed to know about me."

While Allison's decision was stupid, she was absolutely useless before the Incubus push. Hell, the fact that she stuck with Incubus after being fucked over so hard and that now she's stronger than ever and has a real shot at wielding her demiurgic power (something White Chain and Cio can't teach) shows that it might not have been the worst decision. The more I think about it the more I find myself sympathizing with her decision.

The reason I picked Grey Delisle is she can do young, adult, and old Mottom all at once pretty easily.

>And Allison is so fucking stupid she just doesn't even think about the consequences before taking the deal.
I think she was fully aware of how likely this was to go bad and just didn't care.

So like, I was thinking of significance of Incubus being a master of head of john, and what head of john allows someone to do...

Anyone else think there's a good chance of Incubus getting his body just annihilated by Jagganoth in the final book, and winding up carried along in Allison's party as a head hooked on a belt? I wanna see gay satan get the lollipop chainsaw treatment.

It was a high risk high reward play. being safe and hiding is peasant talk.

>#1 God

Attached: 1450881067198.gif (1280x720, 2.7M)

I'm still not convinced Incubus' body is particularly useful or significant to him.

That would be a lot of fun. Speaking of, is "beheaded but still living villain being carried around by the hero as a banter companion" an actual trope? I feel like I've seen more than one example of it

It was an uninformed decision and worse still it was for power.

Allison is a fucking anime fan. She knows as well as any of us that taking the devil's bargain is always a shit deal. It doesn't matter how much you want to take the deal or how emotionally broken you are, you never take the offer. Enyis's story is not unique to Throne, it's a story equal to hundreds Allison could have have avoided on Earth; every culture and religion has a story about temptation; it doesn't matter if it is Hansel and Grettel, the three temptations, or the numerous Chinese stories about coveting fruit/pussy.

I don't sympathize with her at all. She fumbled a real-life zombie problem after having consumed dozens of works of zombie fiction and worse of all she didn't even attempt to avoid the classical blunders. She gave so few shits because she's a shit teenager. I'm not saying I hate her or anything but she isn't a person with a lot of redeeming qualities.

I'm just looking forward to the lecture. It doesn't even have to be Incubus who does it. It could be anybody who has some context of Earth stories or another of the Demiurges looking down at her baffled at how she doesn't even have a rudimentary understanding of who they are.

Allison is on a path towards ultimate power, even if she hasn't fully realized it yet. The tales of deals with the devil are warnings meant to avoid unnecesary risks and allow people to live peaceful lives, but the people who take those tales to heart probably wouldn't be able to aspire to royalty. A demiurge must be able to face power, tame it and break it, instead of letting it break them.

>It was an uninformed decision and worse still it was for power.
Both of those are good things in this setting, peasant.

I mean its 100% that without his power she would have likely died in Mammons vault, considering the moment she relinquished control she started winning and the moment she came back she collapsed bleeding out a few moments after.

When she makes the deal she explicitly says she know hell try and fuck her over later and that she'll deal with it then by killing him herself, so it wasn't super uninformed and it's not like she would have done well without the deal.

>I'm just looking forward to the lecture. It doesn't even have to be Incubus who does it. It could be anybody who has some context of Earth stories or another of the Demiurges looking down at her baffled at how she doesn't even have a rudimentary understanding of who they are.
I think you're gonna be really disappointed and angry, user. This moment won't happen because Allison fully understood she was accepting a contract written in blood from Mephistopheles, she just did it anyway because fuck it. And it'll work out for her because she wants it to badly enough and Incubus will be BTFO by the blade of want. That's the kind of story this is.

You will then complain about this being anticlimactic and that Allison is a Mary Sue, and that you can't believe Abby would do such a thing, despite reading this warning.

That lecture is a long time coming for more than just Incubus- someone needs to look at her baffled and question to her whether she actually understands the stakes. Look at what all she's done; she walked into Mottom's house thinking she should just ask a sorceress that everyone has nothing but the most 'holy shit don't do that' things to say about her if she could have her boyfriend back. She's made deals with Incubus for no reason but 'being weak sucks but I can't make the change myself, help meeeee'. And she's lead a heist on Mammon's bank to try and rescue her boyfriend.

Of course, she's the big damn hero, so fuck those guys, but in universe I'm still waiting for someone to be like 'do you even realize at any point of this who you're talking to, do you realize what we are, do you realize what we've done'. Because I still don't think Allison has good comprehension the full scale of the figures she's fucking with, how every one of them, even at their friendliest, is a perpetrator of countless abominations just to be where they are.

>considering the moment she relinquished control she started winning and the moment she came back she collapsed bleeding out a few moments after.
Well technically, she never relinquished control...

Personally, I'm totally down with her being able to get away with it all because she's got a powerful want, and I'm ready for her to slap everyone around despite them thinking she's an idiot.

I just want someone in universe to fully dish out the 'what the fuck is wrong with you', is all.

>whether she actually understands the stakes.
Aesma never gave a shit, why should see? Worrying about the stakes would just make her weaker.

She tried to comprehend the scale of it, and Zoss immediately showed up to tell her to stop being an irresolute little bitch and not to be daunted by their power, and let her own want overshadow all those things.

Probably the funniest moment in the comic. Incubus' expression is absolutely priceless

right, and that's exactly the point where she should be like 'I don't think that matters very much' and aesma the shit out of it with a lack of fucks to give. I just want someone to yell at her for a moment, so her aesma/intra esque stupidity can fully pay off with winning everything anyways, and not just be left as a questionable 'was she just an idiot the whole time' to the reader.

Yeah but,like, you know what I mean.
Considering this universe, its godly of her to do something stupid and idiotic.
Also I feel like you forget how the first three books took place over a very very short amount of time. Book 2 was only a few days after she had her first encounter with Zoss and was given her key. The heist cant have been much longer after that. I'd say the first 3 books are at most a month, hardly any time at all. If you'd been thrust into a fantasy world 3 days ago and also been barely escaping with your life from a God, I feel like you'd be in a struggling state and more willing to accept stupid deals for power.

Fair. Now I'm thinking it'll probably be Zaid who does this, since he has actually had time to catch his breath and learn the history of this stuff.

She's suspended in glass, her eyes are probably covered in glass to so she can't even close them.

Incubus makes some pretty great faces in general.

I really hope that user predicting Maya starts reforming her army is right, because Incubus is just the sort of guy to give his key back to the original owner. Sort of like a lieutenant who hates being in command because he doesn't want to be a leader.

That way he could dick over the other 5 while telling them he didn't give it to them because they refused to give them respect, and guilt-trip Jagganoth by telling Big J that he didn't get the key because he could tell that of the two, Maya was the only one who cared about her soldiers.

Attached: Disgusted King Crimson.png (273x398, 122K)

Incubus is gay for power, I can't see him as not wanting to be a ruler. Otherwise he wouldn't have usurped Maya in the first place.

Incubus has outright said he's the one rebuilding her army to Jag and he says it spitefully so. He's not returning the key to Maya willingly.

>Maya happens into a new army by chance
>Incubus spends time and effort rebuilding his army
>Maya's army stomps his when the time comes
>Maya:lol stay mad swordfag

Isn't her new army basically the pursuers?

Attached: mikabonk2.gif (100x100, 24K)

That was my theory last thread, that Maya is pretty much turning the pursuers into a foundation of a new middle army.

Yeah it seems possible.

Nah man, they are clearly shown to not click on an emotional level
It's happened quite a bit recently, but peeps don't wanna make a new one before the update

Solomon is totally dying first right? Even as much as I like him, he's got it coming.

seems to be the consensus among the guesses. Everythings building up to show how important he is to all of this not going to shit, so to get it going to shit, he's gonna have to get dead. This being his book, really feels like he's got an author's guillotine hanging over his neck.

>They would come across a stray key
>Smiley proposes that they share its power
>While they sleep, Phoney steals the key and runs off
>As they race to the gate to Throne, Phoney kills Smiley with his untrained, chaotic Demiurge powers
>Fone gets the best of Phoney, kills him, takes the key and becomes Demiurge of his universe while lamenting the death of his family on account of his cousin's greed

Attached: 18276097.png (408x241, 204K)

PITY THE DRAGON
WORSHIP THE COUNT

It's venerate the count

And you call yourself a priest, pfeh

Yeah I even googled it before posting it, fuck me

IÄ!

I imagine WC having a naturally sweet voice that he toughens up for daily business

10/10, I couldn't have asked for anything better, canon if you ask me

I have a feeling Gog will end up acting on her belief of Allison being super cool and throwing a bit of her lot her way just to spite both Solomon and Mottom, and Allisons going to end up watching as the creepy worm lady goes from bad to worse and fucks everything up in Rayuba.

twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1105181652492435456

>ABBADON
>@Orbitaldropkick
>Mar 11

>Interested in doing art for LANCER? We've asked a ton of great people already but want to see who else is out there, especially queer, PoC, or female-identifying artists. If you're interested link me your stuff in the replies or e-mail me at [email protected]!

>especially an X
so what don't even bother? Also, why is abandon pretending that art has gender inequality issues. That's just disgusting.

can we just not have this fucking conversation, no one is going to enjoy it.

>Also, why is abandon pretending that art has gender inequality issues.
It does for fake genders. And it should.

can we just not have this fucking conversation, no one is going to enjoy it.

Are you telling me the whole worlds are at stake?

Attached: tigtone.png (400x400, 234K)

Those idiots just want to be offended. Leave them be. At this point gender remark is more or less mandatory if you ain’t wanna be hunted down by a rabid dogs.

>can we just not
I can tell your opinion right off just by your word choices. It's weird.

>but want to see who else is out there, especially queer, PoC, or female-identifying artists
fucking kek
can someone who doesn't have a reputation to uphold please reply to his tweet with this pic

Attached: 1548809165007.jpg (650x650, 133K)

Could Tigtone achieve royalty?

>At this point gender remark is more or less mandatory if you ain’t wanna be hunted down by a rabid dogs.
Has it really gotten that bad in the art world?

Over-compensating for a harmless fetish is sad. I wish Abby wasn't so ashamed of his weird kinks.

there are no stakes

he's not overcompensating he's just selling out

I can respect that a lot more than overcompensating. I hope you're right. I mean who among us hasn't said a bunch of bullshit for a job before?

His comic's been full of SJW stuff from the beginning. At the very least he's a hypocritical SJW. The fact that the hero-crew is all women/gender-something angel should have tipped you off.

Has Tigtone mastered the art of cutting?

>The fact that the hero-crew is all women/gender-something angel should have tipped you off.
I'd put that down at least as much, if not more, due to him just wanting to draw lots of women.

Maybe. He's doing his best, at least. He'll get there, one day.

He wasn't this obnoxious when it began, but you're right I should have dropped it as soon as I saw white chain's gender bullshit instead of recently when he completely bent over. And I wasn't even aware of the /d/ hypocrisy which makes it all even more sleazy.

Dignity isn't worth a fucking dime in this world.

This is about that dumb mech rpg he has, right?

I'd rather not talk about author autism when its not directly affecting the quality of KSBD. I already know he's an sjw spaz, or at the least, he sells out to that crowd for good boy points. I just come to this thread to discuss his comic. When that shit crosses into the comic, fine- when he had allison say the thing about looking good in a dress, that was fucking stupid.

But bringing up dumb shit he's said about rpg projects is just going to bog the thread down with shitstorms at worst and throw it only tangentially on topic at best. I'd much rather talk about Gog Agog speculation than spend any more time on whatever dumbass thing the author said now outside the comic. Come here with this shit when he announces Jadis is a strong transwomyn or something.

Meh, White Chain's issues work in the story. I'm fine with it.

Sensible standard.

>when he had allison say the thing about looking good in a dress, that was fucking stupid.
I don't remember this.

welp great fucking thread while it lasted, pack it in boys

Just before this scene with the demiurges, when they and allison dump the goblin guy to the other angels. They have a fight about being stuck in the old ways vs embracing change (which is very anti-angel).

Yeah sad to say the threads been fucked. Dissapointing whoever posted that tweet and ruined the thread. Better luck next page.

theres always that one faggot who has to shit in the pool

when allison and white chain are giving preem vash to the angels to jail, and the angels are like 'we'll throw him on the streets later, courts closed, come back to the void with us, brother' allison is like 'what assholes, why don't they respect you' and she makes a comment about WC looking good in a dress.

its when they deliver Omun Vash to the angel tower/prison

Wow you're delicate

>Just before this scene with the demiurges, when they and allison dump the goblin guy to the other angels. They have a fight about being stuck in the old ways vs embracing change (which is very anti-angel).
What was so bad about that?

It was more a specific line that was given, than the subject matter. The subject was fine, it was the lines Allison gives that felt off note and stupid.

The scene itself? I think its a good scene showing the conflicting ideals of allison and white chain (what with royalty being all about change and that).
if you mean why White Change doesn't like change, its because angels were literally made by the god Koss to enforce a set of laws and follow a set of codes. They've been taught to Follow The Law and Code for literally billions of years in addition to being made for the purpose of Following The Law and Code. It's like telling a fish not to swim or a dog not to bark.

Yes, but only if someone gave him a quest to do so. He'd give it up as soon as he realized Royalty meant he could finished all quests forever.

>Wow you're delicate
okay, dude who actively sought out a specific tweet made by abbadon several days ago because it just pissed you off that much

I didn't post it. I'm guessing your freak-out is exactly why it was posted though.

what makes you think they're the one who posted the tweet

chill out and keep posting on topic if you don't want the thread to die, going 'THREADS DEAD GREAT JOB' doesn't help anything.

Then why don't you drop it now and leave? What is even the point of sticking around if its bad enough to dislike but not bad enough to be a lolcow?

>1:Gog-Agog. Funny personality, interesting powers, REALLY interesting background (the oldest of the demiurges by wide margin, could be the most powerful, she's a pile of animals that actually become sentient and divine, etc). I was waiting for a long time for her moment to shine, and that moment is finally here, so I couldn't be happier.
>2:Incubus: The little shit really steals the scene wherever he appears, and has interesting dynamics with everyone else. What he IS exactly is a great mystery and source of speculation.
>3:Mammon: Who could hate something so adorable? Althought now that he has wisen up, I want to see the old ruthless Mammon in action.
>4:Solomon: Great and sympathetic backstory, pretty damm powerful by his own merits, and the only one willing to get shit done. Has earned more than anyone his right to be an arrogant piece of shit.
>5:Motton: Weak as fuck, all bark no bite, a coward and a hypocrite (not that the rest are better). I've enjoyed all of her scenes in the story, but she's the demiurge I want the most to bite the dust.

Then Jadis and Jagganoth, if only because whe don't really know anything about them yet (we know Jagganoth only by other characters, and Jadis is a mystery).

Then you are willfully ignorant.

Would explain why he takes such a shit care of it.
I've seen it once in some manga where a zombie got her head carried around to provide intel about her fellow zombies while the protag cut them down.

white chains "gender bullshit" started the page after she was introduced. its not recent. you should do everyone a favor and drop the comic so the rest of us can continue to enjoy it

Attached: Untitled.png (302x452, 233K)

I like this idea a lot. It'd be an Aesma and the Three Masters deal where Allison gets yelled at for being an unthinking fool by beings inifinitely more wise and powerful than her, and then she wins anyway through her unthinking foolishness because she really, really wants to.
Also:
>intra esque stupidity
Intra wasn't stupid, he was extremely wise. So wise that he thought things over and realized he should act like a fucking dumbass anyway. Aesma was an idiot by default, Intra put a lot of thought and effort into being an idiot

>white chains "gender bullshit" started the page after she was introduced
Yes, I know? I dropped the comic a long time ago, but I also enjoy taking a shit on slimy internet frauds when I feel like it. So yeah, sorry for invading your safe space?

Not him, but it's a shame you don't like it, KSBD is really unique in my opinion.
Which fantasy webcomic would you recommend me that is similar to this one? Or completely different for that matter?

Good on him for being as inclusive as possible - I'm excited to see how this turns out.

What the fuck is this?

This cannot be entertaining more than once. You watch the Begun and stop. I wouldn't even say it is funny. It's a spectacle that you acknowledge exists and go on your way because you know at some point, you're going to say to yourself, "Okay this is stupid now" but you can't say that objectively because literally everyone has a different personal measure of that breaking point. You are simultaneously right and wrong that it's become too stupid because for some, it got too stupid five seconds in.

Did some of you fucks watch a second episode of this? How can you do that?

Zone said it best:
>Wow, this was special.

And like a man wise beyond reckoning Zone probably didn't go any further. Because this shit is like that moment of sexual or drug experimentation - it was strange and not unpleasant but you will never do it again but it will always have a place in your heart. What the fuck I can't believe this exists.

have fun going into threads about something that makes you angry and then getting angry i guess

Attached: story-of-anon.jpg (346x440, 60K)

Let's be real here. Even though the 7 are currently sitting pretty at the top they've rotted from stagnation. They can hem and haw about what they've accomplished, can crow to the moon about the worlds they've burned and the people they conquered, they could do a fucking fanfictionesque "I AM" boast about it, but at the end of the day they are, all of them, merely shadows of the people they were before they claimed their thrones.

Ironically enough Solomon, the prideful fuck that he is, is the only one who's realized this and is trying to correct it by passing the throne to the most worthy successor and fucking off to get his groove back. Of course being so prideful he needs the PERFECT successor and that's the noose hanging around his particular neck.

If he was smart he would have just pulled a Maya and bounced the minute he realized what happened to him instead of trying to keep is legacy pristine.

Given the state of Incubus's place, and the description of his universes as being brutal anarchies of little value and run by his selected warlords, I kinda wonder about the state of any army the dude might build.

I'll bet you they're all his emissaries. They're the ones who could manage it, or who haven't burned out just yet. He isn't "building an army", just spreading his own power around thinner and thinner.

Incubus has been winning me over. I've always had a weak spot for the underdog villains.

>Briar/The Hooded One was one of two old Demiurges and the Lord of Locusts is a supremely lucky unbound Devil gradually cucking her out of her power
>Kingdok is the greedy, dumbc little shit that would’ve got himself necked anywhere else but Royalty being what it is almost Aesma’d himself to success
>Rose is the new Key of Kings holder and Gran’ma Ben is an ex-Demiurge who chose to hand off the key to someone else
>Ted, Great Red and Roque Ja are probably Intra-tier

Bone makes a terrifying amount of sense as a particularly isolated Demiurge power struggle

I was re-reading the lore and I forgot that Prim grew into a total badass after she got done dealing with her dad's shit.

>“Once, on the road, Prim met a meditating sage who had spent most of his life on top of a flat rock. They had black bread and shared some ajash, as was custom. The sage was thankful, as the road was not very frequently traveled in those days and he was very near the point of starvation. During his conversation, he was delighted to learn of Prim’s extensive mastery of Empty Palms and the fifty five earthly purities. Delighted, and as payment for his meal, he taught Prim the meaning of watchfulness.

She's a Master of Empty Palms, further establishing her parallel to Allison.

Going by the RPG 55 earthly purities is just a bunch of chinese medicine style treatments IIRC. Still, Empty Palms aint nuthin to fuck wit when it was designed by angels to put down unbound devils and void beasts

Prim was already badass when she was her father's slave. She blew a Mendicant Knight trying to rape her into tiny pieces with a single strike of Pattram Sword Hand.

I'm thinking he might have the ability to juice his army. Like, they start off as a little sub par but he can remote kaioken them for bursts of badassery.

What I'm getting at is that rather than having an army of powerful people contributing their strength to his cause, he'd have an army of people who are simply channeling his own power. It'd look impressive, but entirely defeat the point of having an army.

>Incubus - Nicholas Hoult
>Mottom - Salma Hayek

Attached: 10238975213.gif (500x280, 131K)

I fucking love Incubus. I want him to win this shit. My favorite hands down.

Jadis is the one I have the least of an opinion of. Her design is great and her court looks the best out of the seven, I'll say that.
Om was entertaining as fuck back in Wielder of Names. Nowadays, I don't have much of an opinion. It's like she hasn't learned anything from having all her shit wrecked by Allison, which I guess is just how demiurges are, but still a bit disappointing.
Really liked Grandpa Mammon. Don't have much of an opinion on this one. Unlike Om, I think new Mammon has potential for being a more interesting character now.

Jag and Solomon are great for the whole palpable aura of threat they carry. Whenever one of them's on the page, you know shit is real. Also, their backstories are the best out of the seven.

Gog was just a blathering idiot I hated up until this page. Now I'm getting chills.

I can't wait for my waifu to fuck everything up for everyone. I'm glad she's finally getting some spotlight.

This is kinda what I've been thinking about it as well. He has himself convinced he's rebuilding the middle army, but its just an anarchic mishmash of warlords who are hooked on Incubus juice, some worlds little utopias, some total wastelands, etc. etc., but all ruled by various kings who owe their success to his power, and will one day wind up in Lethyx's pit. They have no connection to each other as an army, outside of their master.

On that note, do you think Incubus considers Allison a part of his golden army at the moment?

am I the only one who liked her being a crybaby?

>3:Mammon: Who could hate something so adorable?
I don't like senile Mammon at all because he doesn't actually behave like a senile person.

I miss White Chain's cop uniform

Yea Forums talks about Korra.jpg

You know, it occurs to me that what Incubus is offering to people is essentially fake Royalty.

That might well be why they hate him.

Attached: how could this be happening to me.png (500x459, 23K)

Necropolis is the only remotely similar

So far, Mammon. Giant dragon healing his alzheimer by rage alone is fucking badass.

Prim btfo a mendicant knight while being her father's servant, she was pretty stronk then. She just didn't use that shit often.

Fuck no, fuck that. Gimme Tabitha St. Germain.

Mammon: Tony Jay

GOG: Nicolas Cage
Man of culture

Mottom: Nicolas Cage
Solomon: Nicolas Cage
Mammon: Nicolas Cage

Sound more like a Mottom to me. She has the right kind of aggression. Gog probably sounds more childish.

Oscar: Jim Cummings

She would do pretty well as White Chain too.

You guys are acting like this is fucking Sinfest or something. the SJW stuff has been there but its never been the focus of the comic.

Attached: 1551298403026.png (461x360, 251K)

Every instance that allison nutted up during this sequence was great. 'That is bullshit', slapping mottom, I CHOOSE KING- easily top moments in the comic so far.

>Gog-Agog
>a real dramatic role
Wouldn't count on that, dude. She's dangerous, even to the demiurges. Doesn't make her less of a moron.

Attached: 1765286582.png (224x424, 180K)

Meeting Maya, the War of the Teacups, etc
It was a great arc

too soon

Attached: raziel hates your post.jpg (528x384, 27K)

could you please take abbadon's cock our of your mouths for a second and realize that talking shit on bad things and pathetic people is relaxing and fun?

She has to be both. That's what makes it tough.

I'm shitting on you, that's also relaxing and fun. You seem a bit more booty-blasted, though.

Attached: butthurt.jpg (202x275, 63K)

We should probably let this thread die and have a new one with the page tomorrow

Posting this as to maybe dissuade bumpers
Saged btw

Kinkshaming much?

Casting Negaduck as Oscar is cheating. How about Kevin Michael Richardson doing something like his Joker voice from The Batman

>I swear to Zoss I'm going to kill us all

The only thing more pathetic than hypocrisy in this life is spending even a moment of your time seeking out pathetic things to feel superior too.

Yet you responded.

>Tara Strong
>has range
pick one.

whatever you say bro

Attached: V5pcj1Y.jpg (879x563, 90K)

All the upcoming divine word pages are the most exciting for me. So far the demiurges have been powerful and imposing, but they all seem to be roughly at the same level. The upcoming demiurges range from the strangest to the truly infinite and godlike.

How many divine word pages have we gotten so far? Four?

Attached: Mammon.jpg (980x1515, 1.57M)

Four:

Spoiler for next page

You got your wish.

How would you know this?

Oh man
Patreon I'd guess
In any case we'll find out shortly

Patreon preview.

Don't be a dishonest shit. Next page has nothing to do with the seven, we're leaving this interaction with Gog cold for now. That's fine, and we can get the delivery on her later, but don't get people hyped for an instant gratification over nothing.

Next page has to do with Maya and Meti. He posts his pages in progress to patreon every once in a while.

>Next page has to do with Maya and Meti.

Attached: feels ordinator.jpg (500x599, 65K)

That's even better for me, I can't think of a way to make Gog's intro page not feel awkward from this page
And Maya is cool

>Maya and Meti
so we're getting a flashback, and like last flashback, I'd bet it'll end with us coming back to see what Maya is up to by its end. Which'd be super rad.

Can confirm next page is Maya and Meti again. This one is a few years after the first one, since Maya is swole now

Actually, considering what this series is like, Gog being an idiot is WHY she's the most dangerous of the Demiurges.

When the flashback is over, Maya is going to be planning the pursuer's next move, and she's going to have made them into her foundational army, I'm calling it

I know this shit isn't related but I found All Night Laundry through here and I don't want to make a thread about it and have gotten to the point where they discover The Moment. It's a bit further than I should have gone before answering this question but, is it worth going further?

It's fucking dragged. I understand why it has to drag because the protagonist has zero fucking understanding of what is going on (like Myst) and the span of the comic basically has document every fucking minute of a window of maybe eight hours but it's been hundreds of pages of text and I feel like in that time there hasn't been enough shit revealed. I like the events and the setting and the environment that's going on but we've known about the other B's since p160 and it's fucking p700+ now with very little fucking exposition to unraveling this singular plot point let alone the utter lack of information about the rest of the happenings.

This MSPA style isn't bad but this habit of dragging shit for miles is unbearable. It feels like in this story the equivalent event of John just got into the game and if this minute-by-minute pace continues I'm going to drop it until it either finishes or ten fucking years pass or something.

>All Night Laundry
looks interesting, thanks

All MSPA style comics drag. You need really high input AND output to make them work. Homestuck had multiple updates a day

No, don't pick it up yet. It's a time-travel clusterfuck like MSPA but not nearly as retarded. Time travel and alternate-selves is a shit use of the medium. It's been over 700 fucking pages and we're ONLY getting to some meaty discussion of the "rules" and facts. Everything up to this point is coping with this batshit universe, which has been entertaining but I need some serious information on where we're at in the story because if I'm at ~ch.7 and the story looks to be 100 fucking chapters I will stop.

The entirety of this comic so far is three times as large as where I'm at. I need to hear from someone else at the p1400 or even p2100 mark that there's even the hint of a light at the end of the tunnel because I'm not going to spend any more time on this shit if it seems like it's on a trajectory to end in two fucking decades.

>106441022
>time-travel
Ahhh shit. I just finished chapter one and it was really promising.

I just realized how poetically fitting it is that Jadis, the academic of the Seven, has ended up preserved in a glass case, her knowledge interpreted and analyzed by her caretakers.

I want Jadis to get a text to speech device.

>"ABOUT FUCKING TIME. I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT."[

How would she input text, user?

Is Jadis the only Demiurge who's eye color doesn't match her dominant theme color?

It probably did, once.

Also, I think it's the other way around. The demiurges' flame suffuses, coloring their eyes.