I hate Batman. Can we talk about how much we all hate Batman? I know everyone here hates him a lot too

I hate Batman. Can we talk about how much we all hate Batman? I know everyone here hates him a lot too.

Attached: KEK.jpg (1988x3056, 654K)

t. joker who got raped

I don't think about Batman :|

As a Superman fan, i hate Batman for always overshadowing or upstaging Superman in everything, Fuck DC for pushing this character everywhere.

This is why people hate capeshitters.

Yeah, Wonder woman was always linked to Superman but Batfags couldn't stand it. Fuck Batman.

It's SUPERman and WONDER Woman! Their names are adjectives for a reason! They belong together! Even their costume share the same primary colors and make allusion to the American flag!

But noooo, DC has to make everything about Batman.

Yeah, and their both strong foreigners only they can understand each other. Superman deserves Wonder woman

Yeah, but Superman is stronger than Wonder Woman, though. Just making it clear. Love them together.

>but Superman is stronger than Wonder Woman, though
Of course, Superman is stronger than WW but WW is the only woman strong enough to fuck Superman.

Yeah. She's the only gal Superman can let himself go and really enjoy sex with. She's also the one capable of holding his super-powered babies with her indestructible womb.

Well Yea Forums thinks he wants to fuck his mom so yeah

It's not only us. Frank Miller, Grant Morrison, Brian Azzarello, Darwyn Cooke, and the list goes on.

Post pages of Batman getting BTFO!

Attached: file.png (1190x1920, 2.7M)

We all know it's you Riddler

Attached: file.png (850x1306, 1.54M)

Could Bats take on Flash's rogues gallery????

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

Batman can't take on anyone, outside of stupid and forced Batwank.

Attached: 52029426_153723632228325_6034794250284555752_n.jpg (1080x831, 108K)

What would actually happen between Batman and Wonder Woman.

Attached: file.png (602x925, 877K)

hot

having hatred for fictional characters is a weakness, let that go and you will become just a little bit stronger in your life my friend

Batman's a cancer that has been growing and eating DC alive for decades now. He's the reason why other characters never get to shine.

There seems to an awful lot of "hate" towards me. The film "10 Things I hate about you" was filmed in parts of Washington, namely Tacoma and Seattle, but the key to this mystery lies in Washington itself. By making it appear to be about the STATE of Washington, the mastermind of this scheme hoped he could throw me off, when his real goal is in fact tied to Washington D.C! Gotham City Museum is hosting a Presidential exhibit with items on loan from the capital itself.

The game is up, Riddler! I've already contacted the commissioner to beef up security at the exhibit, and alert the fine folks over in D.C about the possible theft of their items.

Attached: Batman on your car roof.jpg (1047x683, 24K)

MAN I just hate comics and cartoons in general.

Sorry OP, I frickin love Batman

Attached: f796f98e2ba74500ca4399bd86b547a2.jpg (804x1570, 431K)

Oh, look. Two horrible people together. I hope they kill each other.

I loved this. Made me so hard.

This one single character has buried the rest of DC’s characters so badly I’m surprised DC has managed to stay alive.

>archive search
>27 results
Fuck off meme shill

Attached: 1552462589836.jpg (125x122, 3K)

Writers will have Batman beat anyone. If Abra Kadabra showed up Batman would have some dumb bat shaped anti future tech emp thing automatically go off and fry all his tech. If Mirror Master showed up he'd have a Bat Mirror Universe Scrambler that'd kick Mirror Master out of his special universe and let Batman beat him up. Etc Etc. Batman can beat anyone. The only thing he can't do is deal with any of his villains permanently.

Based Hal

Attached: EAC2AB81-675E-474B-8E96-47E97B6330CD.jpg (768x589, 173K)

Fuck Batman.

Fuck Batman.

Geoff Jones! When are you going to finish Doomsday Clock?

Attached: hal-jordan-punches-batman.jpg (1986x1522, 1.56M)

Wow you're a stupid fucking retard nit-shit.

Get over it Clark. Wondy's into bats.

Attached: 1528820511862.jpg (447x417, 94K)

Get fucked, you Bruce Timm baby.

nice

Attached: Here+you+go+my+man+_2c833a39b6b86503c756d9968dcfb5ec.jpg (326x326, 23K)