The Horrorverse

Previous threads:

Welcome to the Horrorverse, a shared universe encompassing every form of horror fiction, from films to comics and beyond. Just remember that it was the box. You opened it. We came.

Attached: 1f62e303ab4e90d4b351a11a3700e5b3.jpg (1161x1920, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_n6vJGmkE
youtube.com/watch?v=dVQraiw-AcY
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfFZYur4sM
youtube.com/watch?v=-sOadAaGiq4
youtu.be/ltpZfQneKSo?t=321
youtube.com/watch?v=5zFl_WD6vV8
youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI
pjfarmer.com/woldnewton/Woldnewtonry.pdf
monstaah.angelfire.com/children-of-the-night-timeline-intro.html
coolfrenchcomics.com/wnu1.htm).
pjfarmer.com/secret/index.htm)
ratmmjess.tripod.com/wold.html
web.archive.org/web/20070118060557/http://www.novanotes.com/specul.htm)
pjfarmer.com/secret/contributors/superchildren.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=SjQWExn_WJs
youtube.com/watch?v=gZFLiB_wAXA
youtube.com/watch?v=XPRAw_WPw5E
youtube.com/watch?v=vWaN8b-FwDI
youtube.com/watch?v=6C5_VbK6VCo
youtube.com/watch?v=-YdAZN8DMeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_S3WAk-ghpE
krinkels.net/audio/Madness1.mp3
newgrounds.com/portal/view/728084
newgrounds.com/portal/view/625236
newgrounds.com/portal/view/632002
youtube.com/watch?v=ghCtpj3B7G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how would fit jebus ?

Attached: 12e.jpg (1252x1802, 750K)

Batshit insane extremist who probably has good intentions, but goes about it in all the wrong ways.

Cosmic Forces of Good
>Morte Mamme
>The Great Ones
>Mantorok
>Maturin
>Mothra
>The Fireman
>Mekhane
>The Terror Mask
>Doomguy's Seraphim
>The Light from Darkest Dungeon
Cosmic Forces of Entropy
>Leviathan/The Anti-God
>The Ruinous Powers
>The Red Queen
>Dracula
>The Heart of Darkness
>JUDY
>IT/The Spider
>King Ghidorah/Yamata no Orochi
>The Powers
>The Entity
>Nyarlathotep
>The Ancients
>Yaldabaoth
>Satan from Prince of Darkness (also the son of Leviathan)
>The Sleeper
>Manos
Neutral Cosmic Forces
>Malal
>Old Man Consequences
>Death from Final Destination

Attached: hellraiserddone3.jpg (1291x1030, 336K)

Attached: 521207_yochior_jebus-test.jpg (4961x3508, 1.51M)

i made a new version
Cosmic Forces of Good
>Morte Mamme
>The Great Ones
>Mantorok
>Maturin
>Mothra
>The Fireman
>Mekhane
>The Terror Mask
>Doomguy's Seraphim
>The Light from Darkest Dungeon
Cosmic Forces of Entropy
>Leviathan/The Anti-God
>The Ruinous Powers (second strongest next to Leviathan)
>The Red Queen
>Dracula
>The Heart of Darkness
>JUDY
>IT/The Spider
>King Ghidorah/Yamata no Orochi
>The Powers
>The Entity
>Nyarlathotep
>Sutter Cane
>The Scarlet King
>The Old Gods
>Thorn
>Damballa
>Hecaitomix
>Gozer
>"Freddy Krueger" from Wes Craven's New Nightmare
>The Ancients
>Yaldabaoth
>Satan from Prince of Darkness (also the son of Leviathan)
>The Sleeper
>Manos
Neutral Cosmic Forces
>Malal
>Old Man Consequences
>Death from Final Destination
Above all forms of morality
>"Yahweh", He Beyond All
>Azathoth/Chaos
>Tommy Wiseau

Attached: GODORA.jpg (1041x1600, 297K)

He seems like he hasn't had a good day.

Tommy Wiseau is obviously above all forms of morality, mostly because he's a vampire and also the God Emperor of Man.

We should probably make a separate good and evil list for all the different organizations/cults/locations out there since we seem to have the cosmic forces down.

okay so far for good
>Harrowers
>Church of the Light
>Those Mothra worshippers
that's literally all i got for good factions
for evil however
>Cenobites
>The Crimson Court
>Warriors of Chaos
>Church of Thorn
>Xiliens

The MiB are definitely in the good category and possibly the Foundation though they could also be neutral.
We also got the Factory as evil with Wondertainment as its counterpart and the Wanderer’s Library as neutral.

The Foundation is good, but some of its actions are morally questionable from a purely outside viewpoint.

Imagine the banter between Freddy and Terror Mask. Rick would probably bash his own head in for silence.

How do you explain different depictions of “Hell”?

It's a big place and has different biomes in it.

They're just different rooms in the Labyrinth.

I use the Doom "everything is canon" approach. So Hell is just one giant clusterfuck.

Yeah that’s why I was iffy on their placement. Because they do keep extremely dangerous things contained by then they also have helpful SCPs comtained like 999 which as an adult can pretty much beat almost every evil cosmic force in the horrorverse.

Jesus, anyone got any ideas for Smaller, more boxed in stories that happen in Horrorverse, all this Cosmic Entity stuff has kinda taken over from a relatively simple concept

>Ashley Williams takes Rick Taylor and Andy Barclay on a drunk binge across the countryside
>Almost every female survivor bands together to hunt them down

I can do locations
>Hell
>The Immaterium
>Monster Island
>Skull Island
>The Darkest Estate
>Raccoon City
>Doomguy's hometown
>Camp Crystal Lake, New Jersey
>Springwood, Ohio
>Haddonfield, Illinois
>Twin Peaks, Washington
>Harrisville, Rhode Island
>Burkittsville, Maryland
>Derry, Maine
>Silent Hill, Maine
>Appalachian Mountains, North Carolina
>Amnityville, New York
>Woodsboro, California
>Innsmouth, Massachusetts
>Dunwich, Massachusetts
>The Overlook Hotel, Rocky Mountains
>Dracula's Castle, Transylvania, Romania
>

Attached: tricky.png (765x1020, 689K)

Wait. I'm getting mixed signals on this one.

Story about a reporter talking to various cops and EMTs who experienced the aftermath of some of these rampages.

An entire squad of predators hunt for the best challenge: The Doomslayer.

Does scans exist of this series?

Attached: 554061.jpg (600x942, 111K)

You know what Ash is like when he's drunk? Take a guy with ridiculous super strength, a living asshole mask, and anger issues galore, along with Mr paranoia incarnate. Now get them all stupid drunk.

The girls are hunting them down because they know what's going to happen when such an obvious train wreck has manifested itself.

Ah, I thought you meant survivors of the aftermath, not some of the girls like Cassie and Strode trying wrangle them back in.

What's a Predator party like?

Attached: proper_pred_crop.png (1159x681, 1.61M)

So how would Randall Flagg and Killer BOB interact with each other?

How well do mar's attack martians fair well against the predators?

Attached: marsattackmartians.jpg (750x421, 155K)

It would be a bloody war but god damn do I want to see it

C̞͉̩̦͚̼̺͑̍̎͋̋̀͟A̳͈͇̭̖̺̘̿̎͒̑̋͑͋̈̑̈̌̂̋͛̄͡͡͝N̶̢̫̣̗͎̜͔̼̹̮͇͕̠̩̙̊̊ͬͨ̋͊̒̂ͅN̴̴̖͍̖̯͍̻̩̟̮ͬͦ͌̾͂͆ͯ̚͜͟Ǫ͎̯̤̫̩͍̗͙̜̩̪̩̥̣̬̟͂ͭͧ̈́̌ͭ͗ͯͬ̓ͧ͌̑͑̓́̚͢͡T̡̯̜̘̞̦͓̥̤̮̙̏̈́ͫͩͦͮ̿̑̓͂̄̓ͬ́̚̕͠ ̵̘̗̦͙̠͈̘̹͔̦̰̞̗͗̒̆ͫ͐̊̿ͪ͒K̩̩͖͎̯̞̟͇ͦͦ̌ͩ͌͌̎̄͗ͧ̈̆͛̾ͧͤ̚͜Į̪̰̖̣͈͓͑̇͑͆͂͊͐̄̒̓L̴̶̹̖̤̱̖̯͔̳̜͍̼̮̝̈̓͂̋̌̏͗̇̊͂̏̂͗̒͢ͅL̴̡̢͇̙̻̠͈̘͇̼͕̹̬̻͊̓ͬ̔͆͋̂̇̏̆ͭͅ ̸͖̦͓͇̣̺͔̮̜̦͍̟̣̆̓̇̈́́͂͌͌ͧ̊͟͞͠Ċ͔̩̩͓̣̊̀̾́ͮ̎ͩ̾͋̾̚͘͢L͍͍͕͖̻̜͎͔̞ͨ͆ͭ̆̋́͋ͫ͆ͬͭͩͧ̓̇ͫ͢Ơ̶̢̖̼̞̤̤̘̤̥͇̻̮̹ͫ͊͌ͦ̇ͬ̔̎͐͌͛̓ͪ͜ͅͅW̴̢͚̻̤͔̞͙̟̰̘͙͂̿ͩ̈ͣ͗̾̔́͜͡N͚̼͉͎̼̰̭̬͈͚͎̩̑̈́ͯ̓̎̇̽͒̚ͅ

Wasnt the Terror Mask evil?

Where does Wario fit in this universe

Attached: Wario Sells His Soul.png (800x512, 1.03M)

he's actually one of the cenobites

It betrays Rick at one point, but it usually ends up coming on back to him. It's a force for good so long as it involves fucking over the Corrupted and similar entities.

juice of orange , poker

Here and idea for the multiverse, thousand hours on mspaint and all that.. I wasn't sure what would be in the center of this multiverse. But worlds that have a high sci-fi/high fantasy would be towards the edge of the circle.

Attached: horrorverse map.png (1458x759, 35K)

Who would be a good rival or crossover for Wishmaster?

Attached: Djinn.jpg (300x226, 20K)

is you Grant Morrison ?

jeeper creepers , leatherface

No but i pretty much used the dc multiverse as a template.

Micheal Myers
He would never make a wish

> I wasn't sure what would be in the center of this multiverse.
The Black Lodge

Attached: giphy.gif (400x225, 997K)

Reminder that The Light is a benevolent warp god and that the multiverse is the dreaming of Azathoth.
The center of the multiverse is either the Black Lodge or Hell.
I can see the Immaterium and Silent Hill existing outside the multiverse like Apokolips.

Attached: magic erebus.jpg (972x676, 102K)

>Reminder that The Light is a benevolent warp god and that the multiverse is the dreaming of Azathoth.
I'll somewhat agree with you on the Light.

As for the Immaterium, it's something connected to the material universe it originates within, via the souls and emotions of sentient life. You remove it from there, and it fizzles out and dies in short order.

Leprechaun

How would the aliens from pic related fair against the martians from Mars Attacks?

Attached: DAH.jpg (1600x1200, 442K)

So, who would you bet is the second biggest threat behind Leviathan and his cenobites?
Placing bets on good ol' Nyarly or Dracula.

Attached: nyarly.jpg (700x374, 101K)

Manos

I mean more like "who's capable of doing the most shit as a villain?". Manos is an almighty idiot, fortunately.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_n6vJGmkE

Either the Black King (aka Slenderman) or Yaldabaoth.

Please let me have this

youtube.com/watch?v=dVQraiw-AcY

I'd say the Furons more or less steamroll the Martians based simply on the fact that 1 Furon with his ship can do damage takes several Martian ships and I dunno how many soldiers to do. Of course I'm running on surface knowledge of Mars Attacks.

>Of course I'm running on surface knowledge of Mars Attacks.

a single martian aint shit. But as a whole they can reach batman levels or bullshitery.

Based

Either Nyarlathotep, Dracula, or King Ghidorah.
Judy doesn't really give a shit, the Chaos Gods are too busy fighting each other, Heart of Darkness is asleep, Pennywise is restricted to Derry, The Entity is restricted to his realm, so on and so forth.
Meanwhile, Nyarlathotep fucks with literally everyone, Dracula is THE vampire and allies with the fucking Grim Reaper, and King Ghidorah is likely a very strong demon as much as he is an alien and requires two fuckhuge dinosaurs (with one even being strong enough to kill gods) and an ACTUAL god just to drive him away.

Attached: ghidorah.jpg (1032x774, 91K)

isn't ghidorah an elder god near the level of leviathan if we take the anime trilogy into account too?

So they need a leader

How powerful is mechagodzilla

Well, IT isn't really restricted to Derry. IT's just too lazy to get off its ass and go devour the world. Why bother moving when you have a KFC that offers free-food right next to you after all?

Wouldn’t the Scarlet King be above Yaldabaoth?

If Rick drinks does the Terror Mask get drunk too?

Don't forget Vasaria, Germany, Tromaville NJ and Valentine's Bluffs, Ontario/Tennessee (depends on which version of My Bloody Valentine you like).

Currehtly, the Scarlet King is more of a representation of attempting to oppose chaos. So hes very powerful and a multiverse-wrecker, but not the worst thing ever. There's actually an unpublished tale on the sandbox of the author of most of the Sarkicism lore, and it basically veals that Yaldabsoth is the largest thing that the Foundation has ever come into awareness of, stretching into uncountable realities beyond.

The only reason as to why it hasn't already subsumed creation is because it go cockblocked by Mekhane.

True though I think out of all the big bads of the SCPverse i’m pretty sure he’s caused the most destruction. I know he has managed to beat direct seevants of the full on god of the SCPverse and deal some damage to the tree of existence. I think because he has nothing directly opposing him like Mekhane stops Yaldabaoth.

God/Yahweh/El Shaddai/Allah does exist, he just doesn't give a shit about the affairs of all despite molding the world from Azathoth's dreams. He has no care for mere humans, for they are merely a single fraction of his creations in the end. Only when Leviathan will assume the role of the Anti-God and come to the Earth will God actually take action, to punish Leviathan for being anything but his intended role of the one to lead those who punish sinners.

Attached: gih.jpg (1041x1600, 807K)

Eh, kinda boring. I'd much prefer a Night Land style end to the setting.

There's two ways to do a "God exists" in this setting
>Entity that's eldritch and doesn't care for humans
>it's just leviathan lol
both are shitty options, someone actually come up with a good way to incorporate god

What's the Horrorverse's Mars like? I think someone in another thread said War of the Worlds is in, which would mean those versions of the Martians are in there. But do other Martians exist on there, like the ones from John Carter, or Mars Attacks, or the DC Comics ones?

See . God is "the one who reunites all lovers in the end", and is the ultimate cosmic force of Love in all layers of reality. But He's distant from creation because he's busy holding off the Dark Powers beyond everything. Eventually, when the end comes and the Evil Things claim final dominion over all things, He'll guide whatever is left to a new Creation, and the war shall continue in a new cycle.

Attached: nightwatchersouth.jpg (663x1024, 103K)

So...
How much you wanna bet The Ancestor was involved in many of the ancient villains like the Wishmaster or even had a Lament Configuration?

Attached: ancestor.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

100% chance that he's the source of much suffering in this setting. The man was awful, and became even worse when he was made into a demonic avatar.

Taking Earth, with all it's various monster species and lost races, as a template, presumably all of them are either canon, or were using Mars as an outpost.

Marvel has a similar policy for it's pre-hero alien invaders that came from various planets/

>Has a shitton of Lament Configurations built
>Experimented with a xenomorph egg he found by testing it on some of his own workers
>Actually fucking made multiple wishes with the Djinn and got away with it because Heart of Darkness
>Stole a pot of gold from the Leprechaun and framed it on the poor
Anything else?

>was almost considered for the position of a high-ranking Cenobite but found it "beneath him", instead opted to torture the ones sent to collect him
>used a copy of the Necronomicon multiple times. Deadites still reminisce about him
>found out about Argent Energy, and used it as a ritual implement on some unlucky subjects
>may or may not have a Behelit or two stored somewhere
>sacrificed multiple young village children to Fear Dubh, seemingly for no other reason than pure boredom and a desire for knowledge. Mostly boredom though

>Nearly fucking built a Marker but decided against it
>The world was saved from necromorphs, due to the biggest asshole in the universe
imagine

Attached: bird.png (519x903, 424K)

He already had a rivalry with Freddy Krueger:
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfFZYur4sM

>He summons Pumpkinhead to slaughter some of his enemies outside the land who are intruding near his land
>Due to the pure body count, Haggis would assume he would be haunted forever by the visions of Pumpkinhead slaughtering dozens of people
>Instead, he fucking loves it
>Haggis assumes that he'll become the next Pumpkinhead
>her fw he gets absorbed into the Heart of Darkness and he isn't the next soul to be Pumpkinhead

Attached: angry.jpg (510x510, 58K)

You and I both know that the only reason he didn't go through with it is because he realized he wouldn't have any more opportunities to ruin people's lives if Convergence happened.

In a world of monsters, people like Burt make a good living being a mercenary that fights of monsters.

I would like to think he occasionally gets recruited by the Ghostbusters to fight off physical manifestations, routinely turns down offers to join BPRD, and bumped into Ash Williams fighting off the undead.

Ash:
>You're the guy that kills the Tremors, right?
Gurt:
>Graboids!
Later
Burt:
>What are they?!?! Some sort of EVIL DEAD?!?!!?
Ash:
>DEADITES!!!

Attached: 20190313_230258.jpg (500x341, 129K)

>Pic related and the Deadites from Evil Dead are offshoots or attempts at creating Necromorphs

CHANGE MY MIND

Attached: thing_poster2.jpg (1600x1076, 262K)

It could make sense

If all of creation is Azathoth's dream, isn't he at the center of everything? Or is he more or less outside "everything" wherever God is?
I like the idea that God is using Azathoth's dreams as building blocks though.

What's King Kong like in this universe, 1933 original film, King Kong vs Godzilla version, etc?

I think we established early on that all the different Kongs are distantly related members of the one species and each of the various Skull Islands are actually all part of the same archipelago. The details and technicalities of each story sets each Kong apart, and this applies to Godzilla, king Ghidorah and most of the other Kaiju in the setting as well.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x179, 2.73M)

BUmp

Based

Cute

Attached: 1552566097049.png (270x810, 329K)

The Imperium really would be the logical endpoint for humanity in a universe like this.
>Every other race humanity has come in contact with has been hostile or uncaring
>other humans with "gifts" either natural or granted to them by some of these other races has been hostile
It's all only a matter of time

Attached: pp,550x550.u4.jpg (413x550, 33K)

Fun little thing, Dinosaurs and Kaiju should be immune to zombification

Since this little bastard is plague and explicitly comes from Skull Island

Attached: Ratmonkey.jpg (400x300, 23K)

freddy vs jason is good

So Warhammer 40k is part of this now?

Attached: ph21.jpg (800x1053, 701K)

Reminder that Tall man is one of the few horror antagonists who ramps up his threat in every new appearence, going for instigating few strange happenings in town to the wholesale destruction of earth

Attached: tall man.jpg (430x480, 18K)

Maybe

How would Kaiju vs Terminators go?

If pollution isn't an issue the Kaiju aren't really a threat at all. Just point missiles at the rift and nuke any kaiju that come out.

In the deepest part of the Pacific Ocean, a blinding light pierces the pitch black water. The seafloor instantly turns to magma, and soon after the water begins to boil. The molten hole in the rock widens, and the light grows brighters. Arcs of electricity spread like tentacles, and there is another flash; something huge emerges. The beast known as Trespasser has arrived on Earth.

Within hours, Trespasser makes landfall at its target, San Francisco. But when the kaiju rises from the sea, it is taken aback at its discovery: someone or something has already destroyed this city. The beast slowly picks its way through the ruins, leaving colossal footprints in the rubble. Eventually it hears a high-pitched whine, and soon hundreds of Skynet fliers are swarming Trespasser. After seeing the kaiju take 24 hours of sustained attack with no signs of slowing down, Skynet decides to use nuclear weapons to wipe it out. The resulting EMP blast knocks out the remaining Skynet forces in San Francisco, but the strike is successful in killing the beast. The game is afoot.

So, the scenario is as follows:

From the day of the first attack, the next kaiju emerges from the Rift 50 days later. The next in 25 days, then 12.5, then 7 days, and so on until it reaches 1 day. At that point, 2 kaiju begin emerging every day for 1 month, then 4 a day. 4 a day is the maximum saturation, no more kaiju will ever come through the Rift than 4 in one day. Just like in Pacific Rim, the size and ferocity of the kaiju coming through the Rift also increases over time, so that by the time 4 are coming through a day, 3 are category IV kaiju (like Scunner, Leatherback, Otachi, Raiju, and Mutavore) and the last kaiju is a category V (like Slattern). Like in the film, the "creators" of the kaiju will adapt their creations to Skynet's resistance. So, they can have EMP pulses

Godzilla literally eats nukes and has taken them point blank before. It won't do a thing

Attached: godzillainsert1.jpg (1024x437, 61K)

Yes..

It's be kinda poetic in a way to see in the distant future, humanity becomes the very monsters they feared and tried to contain, fight, or appease. That men like Micheal Myers can be useful if thrown in the right direction and kill the right things, and if not, they can burn with the rest of the filthy xenos who have infested the holy terra of their filth.

After all it would make sense the first Exterminatus would be of Earth itself, for it would be better obliterate Terra than leave it in the hands of those who would corrupt her. To destroy every last unholy abominations, soullesss machine, and filthy xeno who had defiled her for eons.

For mankind. For the Emperor.

and to think it would all start with a kid from Ohio

Attached: for the emperor.jpg (357x264, 10K)

adding on
>New York City, New York (currently extremely fucked after the events of Ghostbusters, Parasite Eve, Cloverfield, etc)
>Hurricane, Utah
>Arbeville, Colorado
>The Forbidden City, Persia
>U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
>West Mansion
>Iblis Island
>Isla Sorna

Didn't NY get nuked by the end of Cloverfield?

I'd like to imagine Dracula is forming his own league of monsters based off of classic horror movies (Dracula, Wolfman, Mummy, Frankenstein's Monster, The Invisible Man, the Creature of the Black Lagoon, and a reanimated version of the original Godzilla.) Maybe he also replaces some of the weaker versions of them with stronger ones, like replacing the generic Wolfman with something like Stirba.
Maybe NY is very much absolutely fucked.

Attached: what is a man.jpg (1074x1385, 198K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-sOadAaGiq4 thoughts on this song?

Could just be an alternate timeline, make it the Pacific Rim timeline if you want. Regular timeline Cloverfield monster gets contained without having to resort to a nuke.

>Humanity has to become a dystopian hellhole because it's literally the only and the best way to survive the onslaught that is horrorverse.
It fits.

Once Skynet realizes that Godzilla is invulnerable to conventional weapons, it is going to hit Godzilla with a nuke, which is only going to make it more powerful.

At that point, Skynet will try a new tactic, possibly sending terminators back in time to kill baby Godzilla. But that'll fail because Godzilla already demonstrated in a Ghidorah movie that it resists that kind of time manipulation. Godzilla MUST be created, and any form of Godzilla, except G.I.NO., will annihilate any group of terminator.

Ultimately Skynet will win when Godzilla absorbs too much radiation for its body to handle like in vs. Destroyah, causing it to meltdown and explode, probably taking an area code out with it.

but godzilla exploding is essentially a second big bang and would annihilate skynet, so nobody wins

Godzilla wins

What if the Terminators just decide to abandon Earth and leave it to the Kaijus instead?

Attached: Robocop vs Terminator 03.jpg (1600x1141, 360K)

King Ghidorah and Gigan chase them down anyways.

Human existence across the multiverse itself gets fucked by the end of the Cloverfield Paradox. NY getting nuked is small potatoes.

This probably works well enough. Nyarlathotep is the best taste of Lovecraft we can get, Dracula is THE monster, and King Ghidorah is arguably the strongest physical threat to the world.

>theImperium
LaughinginRedoubt.jpeg

Attached: nightland.jpg (661x1019, 91K)

What comic ?

but is it horror

But it's horror

Night Land is basically the ur-cosmic horror story. It was one of the key inspirations for people like Lovecraft and most that came after him. It's horror at its purest.

>Implying that the Imperium isn't the only future for humanity in a world where soul-fucking monstrosities exist everywhere

Attached: heretic.jpg (499x468, 68K)

Night Land also has soul-fucking monstrosities. And they're immensely worse than most everything else.

But if we keep with the general theme of said novel, then the situation with the Night Land won't happen until the very end of time itself, so it's pretty far off.

Like terminator salvation

Godzilla exploding would vaporize the entire damn planet. Skynet has zero chance of survival if it reaches that point.

Robocop vs Terminator. The Miller/Simonson one.

Hows this for a story project, The Horrorverse presents: The infinite invasion( title can change if a better one is created.)

Concept: infinite invasion begins at the end of They Live when it is revealed to the world that humanity is coexisting with aliens who intend to dominate them. Except they weren't the only ones who had this plan. Other aliens and Xenos now desperately claiming dominance over the world. Things only get worse as other invaders come claim the earth. This doesn't have to be one long continuous story line, but rather an anthology of stories that coexist with one another.

My idea for a story was Society X They live. a couple of aliens(they live) move into a new suburbs in LA, only to their surprise is that all of the "elites" are all human, seemingly. Though things go wrong when the aliens are invited to a social event; The ending of They Live follows shortly after and the disguise is revealed to the whole party. Its is revealed to the aliens that they were the only attempting to control the human race. Trying to escape but ultimately finding themselves cornered, they attempt to make empty threats to the party. The party then tells to them, as they are about to consume the aliens. It doesn't matter who taked over the earth. Society will always exist.

Attached: infinie invasion.png (1458x742, 1.97M)

Leprechaun of course. They fit so well and st.patty's is soon.

>Society X They live
so what you're saying is they live in a society?

Attached: jowgu.jpg (900x600, 376K)

I like that idea. I almost want to say there's been stories like this where an alien invades and then discovers a competing alien race has already invaded, but all I can think of is this Simpsons parody of Invasion of the Body Snatchers that Evan Dorkin wrote. It makes me wonder how territorial all these alien races and supernatural characters would be in the Horrorverse.

Attached: RCO023_1462607039.jpg (1000x1480, 296K)

>Fairy folk vs. Genies
Hm. That's actually not a bad idea

>the Cloverfield Paradox
Literally who gives a fuck about that garbage? Fucking Event Horizon ripoff

Attached: 1550709283017.jpg (1280x1280, 148K)

He's just a guy who managed to obtain holy-like powers but goes about everything by murdering everyone and getting himself killed

Eventually he'll have gotten himself so mangled he'll stop coming back and everyone who knows about him will try to steal his halo

There's literally nothing about it even remotely similar to Event Horizon, though?

Cute

He's also one of the few who has what's basically a form of unlimited immortality through infinite clones.

tall man vs it
Pennywise has awoken hungry for another feed. However he's woken up to a desolated town as The Tall Man has already arrived, and the residents of Derry are either dead, and turned into Lurkers and spheres, any survivors have moved away to avoid the evils that he brings. Following the Lurkers he's found old Morningside's Funeral Home to confront The Tall Man over rights of the small town.

Round 1, 1 on 1 only.

Pennywise can use any tricks to distract or fight, as can The Tall Man use any of his telekinetic powers to fight The Spider. No outside help or reality warping for either of them.

Round 2

Pennywise can use any of the children he's got floating from past feed cycles, while The Tall Man can have his Jawas Lurkers and/or Spheres.

Round 3, Final Battle

The duo has fought through a portal into The Tall Man's home turf, and their full powers and final forms can be reveled. Pennywise can take whatever form he deems appropriate, up to his true Deadlights form. The Tall Man has a full army of Lurkers (Consisting of the population of Derby, and a few other towns), and several copies of himself, but only one Tall Man can step up at a time.

Assume It can see through Tall Man's shape-shifting or mind fuckery (Though he might play along as a joke), and The Tall Man is immune to It's fear or insanity effects

Pennywise makes himself a few inches taller then the Tallman
Now taller then the Tallman Pennywise calls victory as now the Tallman is the not as tall man

Based

Attached: a0e8a2167b1f610a90100f5fbb7a97de.jpg (167x288, 12K)

Round 1: Probably the Tall Man. Whilst incredibly physically strong, the Pennywise avatar can't really do much with just tricks alone, especially against something as similarly inhuman as the Tall Man.

Round 2: Pennywise has greater odds here. Most of the Tall Man's minions are dumb as shit (His Spheres will even home in on *him* if their attention is diverted), whereas all those kids that IT has devoured are likely little more than extensions of it at this point. The Tall Man gets swarmed and torn to pieces by a horde of demonic half-digested kids.

Round 3: IT the Demon Elemental likely grinds the Tall Man into dust. Even if IT can't truly kill him with all his copies, there's not much the Tall Man can do to stop IT from obliterating him and his forces over and over.

Attached: narupiti-harunsong-js.jpg (1000x1415, 449K)

Is Buffy in this horrorverse? Is Sunnydale or any of the other hell mouths relevant?

Ash and Burt meet after moving into the same trailer park and initially competing over who was the alpha male of the park. They attempt to settle it with a BBQ competition but it's interrupted when a deadite possesses the corpse of a graboid.

Buffy and Sunnydale have been referenced, yeah. No word on how bad the Hellmouth situation is here, but it probably isn't great.

She is, it was established in a previous thread.

how would fit the conjuring ?

Would Cloverfield be the timeline where MIB didn't exist?

Man those Terminators just can't win with Kaijus

Thanks

Who’d win between Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers? (Original timelines

michaeo myers is human and voorhees is a zombie inmortal ,so jason can win

Nothing wins against kaiju in the end.

Michael*

The Shape would probably get the drop on Jason, but Jason is a bit more durable and a bit stronger. It would go to blow for blow at that point unless Michael sliced the jugular with his opening attack (I don't think he would - it'd just be a standard stab in the back), so whoever landed an undeniably fatal blow first, basically.

ITT: Insert Stranger Things properly here

Wait So michael ia human again ?

He's always been "human"
Jason is the one that went zombie, then back to human

Attached: d18f05c012782ce89adba1df30337e99.jpg (1026x1600, 517K)

Attached: 54d7aece80ac286249038486_56ea25f269c7fb5608ca5dfc_320.jpg (320x320, 46K)

When I was around 5 years old I had a nightmare. The only reason why I remember after all these years (I’m currently 15 years old) is because I kept on having the same dream, but it would pick up where it left off. The first dream I had started with me in the woods and I was just walking. Then I saw a tall figure in the distance. It stared back at me. I remember thinking “why doesn’t he have a face”. He was also wearing black. He started walking towards me and I freaked out. I then woke up. I had never seen or heard of slender man before. I mean I was five I barely even knew what the internet was. When I was 8 or 9 I got into watching gamers on YouTube and that was around the time slender the 8 pages got really popular. When I first watched a YouTuber play it all I could think is “that’s the guy from my dreams”. At this point I had already had multiple dreams of this tall faceless creature so seeing him on the internet freaked me out! I continue to have these dreams that pick up where they left off but not as frequently as I used to when I was younger. This is a true story! I truly have been through all of this and I don’t know what it means. I don’t think slender man is real, but it’s like a part of me does want to believe

>Space Station that opens a gate to other worlds that fucks up the crew both physically and mentally with supernatural shenanigans
You're right. At least Event Hoirizon didn't have a fucking useless Earth based side plot that ultimately went nowhere.

I agree. It's easily one of the best movies in either franchise. It suffers a bit from the 90's-style slasher tropes hangover, but overall just a lot of fun, and a visually engaging movie. It was a great way for Englund to wear the make up, fedora, sweater, and claw one more time!

THE FIGHT: Jason Voorhees get up out of bed, he makes himself a cup of coffee and hears a voice in his head,
Jason, its time to kill, kill for mama
He then remembers and checks his watch, its already 9:32! Then he rushes to the calendar and looks at it. He spits out his coffee onto the calender, “ OH S***, IT FRIDAY THE 13th!”, He put his I pod nano in his pocket and plugs his earphones in, he plays the song, Friday by Rebecca Black. He slowly walks to the camp and on the way polishes his machete.

Michael Myers is awho constantly moans to him self, things like, Yes mama, or I will. But enough is enough, Michael LURCHES at him with his knife plunging straight into his back, why is he not dead? Michael thinks, he did not know he just made the mistake of feet

Jason did you bring you machete?

He was walking along when a very sharp prick pricked him in the back, he stood there, waited for his reflexes, then turned around slowly.

Michael saw him turn around, he quickly stabs Jason again in the gut, then the neck. Blood comes out of Jason but he is not that affected. Michael starts walking away like nothing had ever happened but then he felt a very hard slash from a machete then boom, his left arm is gone, he just says, HEEEEY, what was that for?” then another slash and his right leg is taken off and Michael slumps to the floor bleeding all over, then finally Jason executes him with a blow to the head and it. He can stay under water for long periods of time, actually i think he can stay under forever as long as he is not cut up by a motor boat.
In total Jason the killing Machine has massacred about 145 people, thats about 12 peoplle killed in every movie he had done. And thats alot more compared to Freddy cougars 35 kills, thats about 4 kills per movie.
So all in all we have counted it up.
Jasons level: Badass
Next is the knifed killer the silent hider in your closet, i think. Anyway he issss MICHAEL MYERS.

wait a minute
>in darkest dungeon, there's a being called the shambler
>it's literally an eldritch entity similar to cthulhu from another part of the universe
>In game, it gets corrupted by the Heart of Darkness
>Even eldritch beings can be corrupted by the Heart of Darkness
Does that mean there are HoD corrupted cenobites, djinn, deadites, and the like?

Attached: shuffling.png (300x225, 75K)

It's possible

It was also a twilight zone episode.

Which episode was it, I wanna look at that.

Presumably, anything organic can be corrupted by the Heart of Darkness.
>Corrupted cenobites
>Corrupted djinn
>Corrupted deadites
>Corrupted xenomorphs
imagine

Attached: hod.png (300x273, 87K)

>The Thing gets corrupted by the Heart of Darkness

Attached: 193741.gif (287x216, 914K)

pretty much like how would react joker to freddy krueger

>corrupted kaijus

Attached: 1505194592820.jpg (998x545, 93K)

>Corrupted Heart of Darkness

Flagg is the concept of evil embodied through an immortal godlike figure who wishes to wreak chaos and destruction everywhere he goes.
BOB is the concept of evil embodied through an abstract bogeyman who is really just representing the evil that was inside them all along.
Flagg is one monster with countless faces while BOB is countless monsters under one face.

I suspect they wouldn't think of each other as anything more than self-serving cockroaches leeching off the pain and suffering of mankind that they think belongs to them.

Attached: another bob bobs the dust.jpg (258x258, 17K)

Something like the Dark Universe but good. All the Universal classics form up, and Van Helsing and a few other heroes team up to stop them.

Likewise, a modern version of that. Freddy, Jason, Myers, Chucky, and Pinhead go against a team of Ash, the Crow, Darkman, and Nancy from Nightmare. Throw in the Ghostbusters and Pennywise for some humor without going too crazy

tell me if this is the right place to ask, but what are some good, not very well known comics about a group of marines literally going to hell and fighting demons?

There was this one comic about a group of criminals that had to close the gates of hell from the inside

Man, Teen Wolf sucks. Also Boof is fat.

How horrifying.

Is chubby

Nah, Chubs is chubby.

Will the real martian please stand up. That simpsons comic you posted actually parodies it.

That makes sense, I thought it was a reference to something but couldn't pinpoint what.

CANNOT KILL CLOWN.

Attached: 1473064bf151a442197410d81fb477c7cb6708dcv2_00.jpg (382x385, 18K)

user NO

help

Teen Wolf is amusing only if you like seeing inter-pack drama between a bunch of dumb wolves.

Drawings don’t trigger it anons, its okay

Thanks pal

Based wolf

I don't trust you.

>tall man
I think his threat level would fluctuate, depending on the competition at the given time.

youtu.be/ltpZfQneKSo?t=321

Attached: Freddy's Nightmare on Elm Street pinball flyer front.jpg (609x792, 63K)

pinballmap.com
pinball finder

Attached: Freddy's Nightmare on Elm Street pinball flyer back.jpg (609x792, 68K)

wouldn't Gamera be one of avatars of Maturin?
> protects children
> ally of life

Probably. Though Maturin ends up kicking the bucket later on, so you'd have to find osme way to explain why Gamera is still running around afterwards.

Yes

Maybe he's like offshoot of a greater elemental like It whose main body damaged or died.

there were a game of freddy and jason on nes

What is this..?

Leprechaun vs Chucky, who wins ?

Leprechaun, he has magic powers and is a lot more durable

sounds fun, got a source?

Lep

Would you do a zombie clown?

Attached: BoysNightOut_-_Colored_by_Krinkels-R909.jpg (1250x738, 690K)

Speaking of scps, anyone read the 4666 one?

Attached: 4c099b3.jpg (720x4506, 574K)

>There's actually an unpublished tale on the sandbox of the author of most of the Sarkicism lore, and it basically veals that Yaldabsoth is the largest thing that the Foundation has ever come into awareness of, stretching into uncountable realities beyond.
True but the “New Job” tale on main site states the Scarlet King as “the most powerful malevolent entity in the Multiverse” and that “A good number of our SCPs are either abominations born by the rape of his own daughters, or are the creations of mortals he empowered, either directly or indirectly.”

Personally i’d put the Scarlet King higher as well as have him as one of the top tiers of the horrorverse (though he is destined to die to the Brothers Death) simply because most of the site treats him as the big bad of the SCPverse over Yaldabaoth

I think that's more because the Foundation itself doesn't really know much about Yaldabaoth. The best information they have came from Delta, the world where the Mekhanites succeeding in fighting off the flesh, but that's still not much.

Weird pic

Setting needs more heroes.

Please add The General vom Stephen King's Cat's Eye

Attached: catseye09.jpg (643x396, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5zFl_WD6vV8

youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI
This video is strange

And R.J Mac Ready

Even so, i’d rather stick to information that we know instead of making assumptions.

No, but I wish I could remember it

Well, we know that Yaldabaoth is probably faster than the Scarlet King in devouring the multiverse once freed, and even though that one tale is unpublished, there's no indication that the information is unreliable.

But still, I'd say we should wait until more is revealed in all honesty.

lewd

Attached: sample_04bc2a9de44516083c858f851242f386.jpg (850x660, 146K)

Attached: b654d9a43b69f19349e51c245109aedb1ee20594.jpg (451x585, 60K)

Attached: 0650bb2293037c64ed0bd1c49dcd6ae668d1324e.jpg (400x480, 48K)

Attached: jason_on_fire.jpg (264x264, 9K)

I can't be the only one here that's disappointed by the idea that fucking Slenderman is being ranked among the upper-echelons of horror figures. The 'Black King' my pasty white ass.

Attached: Trogs.jpg (590x295, 102K)

I'm with you, fuck Slenderman

surprisingly good considering it's of the 4xxx series

If you want to complain, take it up with the guys behind MarbleHornets, EverymanHYBRID, and TribeTwelve. They're the ones who truly conceptualized his greatest power levels that everyone else took and ran with, and started expanding upon.

Attached: slenderman-.jpg (773x1000, 866K)

How many of the heroes are there so far, I remember from previous threads and this one there'd be
Ash
Buffy
Tommy Jarvis
Andy Barclay
Toxie
Andre Toulon and the Puppets
RJ Macready
Ghostbusters
Darkman
The Crow
Abbott and Costello
Ernest
The Frog Brothers from The Lost Boys
Selene from Underworld
Samuel Staziak from Scanner Cop
Lou Garou from WolfCop
William Spanner from Witchcraft
G-8
maybe The Shadow and The Spider?

Cassie Hack & Vlad.

Attached: hackslash-12.jpg (585x900, 222K)

you can clearly see all the shit this is stapled together from Goya's Saturnus, Terra Formars, Ao oni etc.

There is also Ellen Ripley, Hellboy, Jet Jaguar, the Monster Squad, Ruka from Tokyo Gore Police and Anton Mordrid from Doctor Mordrid.

What about Dutch from Predator?

The Infinite Invasion sounds like a fucking legit story arc. I got one of my own. I call it War of Dolls.

The basic idea is that Chucky gathers all the killers dolls, puppets and toys of the Horrorverse into a massive army, including the Demonic Toys, the Blood Dolls, the dolls from Doll Graveyard etc. and are now planning a massive bloodbath onto a unsuspecting town which Chucky is using to draw out Andy. Now Blade, Pinhead and the rest of Tulon's puppets must now team up with Andy to defeat Chucky and his horde of killer toys.

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 475K)

Chris Quilliams was commissioned to make fake dark horse comic covers for tremors 3 so I'm gonna dump them real quick

Attached: GRABOIDS-cover.jpg (750x1152, 807K)

Attached: Shriekers-cover.jpg (750x1137, 820K)

Last one

Attached: GRABOIDS-VS-SHRIEKERS-cover.jpg (750x1297, 907K)

And don't forget Sgt. Kabukiman, Sam Hell, Samhain from Hack/Slash and maybe Herbert West, though I guess he would be more of an anti-hero then anything else.

All versions of Hell are just different rooms if the Labyrinth and each one is ruled by it's own version of Satan like the Demon King from The Gate in one and Bill Goldberg from Santa's Slay in another.

I want more

I've had nightmares about critters that would eat Slenderman from his toes to his top.

Dinosaurs Attack Jurassic Park/world. ( can take after the lost world or Fallen Kingdom.)

With the Dinos no longer Isolated in the isles and coexisting with humanity. The Supreme Evil launches a plan to take over the world. By Influencing scientists that work under and private military org. They will create a genetically modified dino that would serve as his reincarnation. To make matters worse said scientists manage to recover Kaiju DNA and successfully splice it Dinosaur DNA. Even if it was a one-off joke we can use it as a means to connect Kaijus with the JP universe With an army of Kaiju dinos the supreme evil take his opportunity to end all human life as we know it.

Attached: supreme evil.jpg (660x713, 334K)

Then congratulations. You had a nightmare. Doesn't at all represent an accurate depiction of the character at all though.

>Samhain from Hack/Slash

But his benevolent brainwashing wore off and he returned to being the worst slasher of them all.

There's his mini-clone from Son of Samhain, though.

Attached: there was unfortunately no ss.jpg (829x1280, 345K)

Are you okay ?

So is the Supreme Evil literally Dinosaur Satan?

We have a Kaiju Satan in the form of the thing from the Godzilla in Hell comic so a dino-Satan wouldn't be too far fetched.

surprisingly good for nu-scp even though it's extremely NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL EDGY 65

Yes, and that kaiju satan's name is King Ghidorah.

We should add The Corinthian.
Dude's a literal living nightmare who inspired a whole shit ton of Serial Killers

Attached: 300px-Corinthian_sandman.jpg (300x487, 46K)

More or less he is both the devil and the God of dinosaurs. The card set implies that dinosaurs are inherently evil and soulless. And the the supreme evil is the embodiment of said evilness. With him he was able to help the dinosaurs live on the planet for as long as they did.

You misinterpret Satan's role.
In the old Hebrew Bible, Satan was basically just God's anger personified.
He'll smite the wicked for God, and act for him, but in his own twisted ways. Sorta like Leviathan a bit.
Realistically, Supreme Evil's more like someone like Lucifer, an actual fucking evil entity.

Ok so:

Ash
Buffy
Tommy Jarvis
Andy Barclay
Toxie
RJ Macready
Ghostbusters
Darkman
The Crow
Abbott and Costello
Ernest
Selene from Underworld
Lou Garou from WolfCop
G-8
maybe The Shadow and The Spider?
Cassie Hack and Vlad
Ellen Ripley
Hellboy
Jet Jaguar
The Mosnter Squad
Ruka from Tokyo Gore Police
Anton Mordrid from Doctor Modrid
Dutch from Predator
Sgt. Kabukiman
Sam Hell
Son of Samhain from Hack/Slash?

I can't believe I forgot about Cassie Hack, and bringing her in would also bring in the Fletcher Hanks Fantomah (since she played a role in Hack/Slash, though she eventually loses her powers at the end and it's implied the jungle will eventually choose a new Fantomah). It'd also bring in those non-powered heroes that were referenced in Hack/Slash, like Airboy, Golden Age Daredevil, U.S. Jones, Nightmare and Sleepy, and a few others.

Blade

Attached: Wesley-Snipes-Blade.jpg (576x328, 34K)

Nightbreed, You All Forgot about the NightBreed

Attached: d1kg831-45ee67ad-8ff0-45e8-8cdb-8bb8ce8c5f3f.jpg (800x1182, 107K)

Aaron Boone dreams of Midian, a city where monsters are accepted. At the request of girlfriend Lori Winston, Boone is seeing psychotherapist Dr. Phillip Decker, who convinces Boone that he committed a series of murders. Decker is actually a masked serial killer who has murdered several families. Decker drugs Boone with LSD disguised as lithium and orders Boone to turn himself in. Before he can, Boone is struck by a truck and taken to a hospital. There, Boone overhears the rants of Narcisse, a seemingly insane man who seeks to enter Midian. Convinced that Boone is there to test him, Narcisse gives Boone directions to the hidden city before tearing the skin off his face in order to show his "true" face. He is quickly subdued by hospital staff, and Boone leaves.

Boone makes his way to Midian, a city beneath a massive graveyard in the middle of nowhere. He encounters supernatural creatures Kinski and Peloquin. Kinski says they should bring him below, but Peloquin refuses to allow in a normal human. Boone claims to be a murderer, but Peloquin smells his innocence and attacks him. Boone escapes, only to encounter a squad of police officers led by Decker. Boone is gunned down after Decker tries to get him to turn himself in and then yells that Boone has a gun. Due to Peloquin's bite, Boone returns to life in the morgue. When he returns to Midian, he finds Narcisse there and is inducted into their society by the Nightbreed's leader; Dirk Lylesburg. In an initiation ceremony, Boon's touched by the blood of their deity, Baphomet.

They even had a Hellraiser vs Nightbreed comic

Ocky is the most adorable horror kid. Yes, even more adorable than young Andy.

Ohhh yessss

King ghidorah is the antichrist though.

Attached: the dragon_Yamata_kaiser.png (2632x674, 3.97M)

What are "trogs"?

I'm forgetting about the Nightbreed and you can't stop me

Damn, I knew I forgot something.

That reminds me, would Ghost Rider exist in the Horrorverse?

What's the deal with New nightmare Freddy? I've never watched the movie, how powerful is he?

it's not actually freddy but a demonic entity taking his form

He initially seemed quite powerful, but then he kind of went down like a bitch.

Like, the more he appeared onscreen, the weaker and less of a threat that he became.

how powerful is freddy krueger ? could freddy at max power beat it ?

> the more he appeared onscreen, the weaker and less of a threat that he became
That's kinda meta, I mean it's like how we hardly see Freddy in the first one and he's at his most scariest, but as the sequels kept coming and Freddy got more and more exposed and screen time he became less scary or in this sense powerful

I don't see why not. Since earlier in the thread it was already established hell is a big clusterfuck of different hell depictions. Makes sense to me there would be a Ghost Rider.

Also maybe add Elvis to the heroes?

Attached: AODBubbaHoTepCov01041DGalin.jpg (600x900, 660K)

Same as the predators.

except the Predators didn't have a demon take their form and lose after it was exposed to the audience for too long just as the character has

Ki ki ki ma ma ma

Attached: 348374_afiboy69_friday-the-13th.jpg (576x576, 299K)

I think predator and most older sci-fi characters end up running into the Superman Dilemma. As society grows and is able to match the feats and tech featured by these characters. Said characters have to become more adavnce (powerful) as to seem impressive to the modern audience.

Since cenobites seem to be corruptible at least by the Heart of Darkness according to the thread, perhaps Slaanesh is one of the lingering corruptions that seeps into the mind of Pinhead, as pleasure is the prince's main domain and Pinhead gifts the ultimate pleasure through torture.

Attached: slaanesh.jpg (500x504, 36K)

Blade

Christ Redfield et al

Caleb from Blood

Marcus fucking Fenix

>Chris Redfield
Who does he want to fuck Claire?

Tommy
He has the best survival gens
Runner up is Ash

Rick Taylor.

Isn't it obvious?

Attached: 13c.jpg (709x538, 64K)

Attached: 1482627589480.jpg (1500x1500, 1.67M)

Yeah, he should be there too. I forgot to add him in.

It's a fear demon that takes on the form of the most widely-known embodiment of evil at the time, and can only be slain by either the character's creator through a story written by them, or by the avatar/portrayer of the story's hero (I this case, heroine). We see it's real form briefly at the end. It's powers are limited to those of the character it impersonates.

We discussed in a previous thread that New Nightmare probably takes place on a different earth, possibly in the Stephen King/Peter Straub universe or the Lovecraft universe, where such entities are common.

There used to be a fan theory that New Nightmare DOES feature the real Freddy and that the world of the movie is actually the "Beautiful Dream" that Kristen wished Nancy into at the end of Dream Warriors, but that was shot down both by the Nightmare Warriors comic, Innovation's comics (which were considered canon for a time) and an interview with one of the screenwriters on IMDb's horror board.

Attached: fearentity.jpg (480x288, 24K)

Ok, updated list:

Ash
Buffy
Tommy Jarvis
Andy Barclay
Toxie
RJ Macready
Ghostbusters
Darkman
The Crow
Abbott and Costello
Ernest
Selene from Underworld
Lou Garou from WolfCop
G-8
The Shadow?
The Spider?
Cassie Hack and Vlad
Fantomah (and some non-powered superheroes seen in the Hack/Slash storyarc as well)
Ellen Ripley
Hellboy
Jet Jaguar
The Monster Squad
Dutch from Predator
Sgt. Kabukiman
Sam Hell
Blade
Nightbreed
Ghost Rider
Elvis from Bubba Ho-Tep

Laurie strode

Fuck, I thought I put her on the list.

>implying Leviathan would let its favorite servant get taken by some thot

Tina Shepard from Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood.

Speaking of which, I had an idea that Tina was a Scanner. Thoughts?

>possibly in the Stephen King/Peter Straub universe
Allright, back up, did we bring up Peter Straub into this?
Where does he fit?

Put Herbert West and Lefty Enright from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 in there. I know Herbert's not technically a hero, but his banter with Ash would be kino.

Attached: Capture.jpg (476x726, 62K)

Does the events of the Scanners movie happen in the Horrorverse?

>A shared universe encompassing every form of horror fiction, from films to comics and beyond.
I'd say so.

He and King have collaborated more than once and referenced each other's work as being in the same universe. Also, Eva Galli from Ghost Story (the novel) has reality-warping fear-based powers very similar to Pennywise. In a discussion of Fear Entities, she's certainly relevant. In the book, she can make fictional characters, even fictional characters that haven't been published yet, materialize.

We gotta throw in the Van Helsing bloodline as well.

Also, should we go with the Wold Newton Universe's "Ollu and Buzsla" theory for dealing with Abbott & Costello? It posits that they are actually immortal cavemen whose antics through the ages have inspired every comedy duo, also including Laurel & Hardy, Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble, and their sons include Beavis and Butthead and Jay & Silent Bob. It's the only way to have them be the same duo that faced all the different monsters, since, with a few exceptions, Abbott & Costello play different characters in every movie.

I went and looked at that Hack/Slash arc with Fantomah. Pretty much all the superheroes shown (except for The Heap and obviously Fantomah) are non-powered. It claims the villains were also non-powered but Great Question had telepathic powers in the old Amazing-Man comics.

Also speaking of which, what's strange about this storyarc is that it was using villains that usually weren't associated with the heroes shown. Great Question was Amazing-Man's foe, Puzzler was Black Terror's. Dr. Dracula was Captain Battle's. You could assume those heroes also existed if you wanted to, but it seems strange that the guy in Hack/Slash who was research heroes didn't come across any of them, so I just assumed they didn't exist and the villains fought different heroes. Like Airboy had to stop Dr. Dracula and Black Fury went after Puzzler.

If you want you can imagine that they'd have to deal with supernatural stuff in the Horrorverse, but some of them probably retired by the end of the 1940's, going by what the characters say. The villains also probably died out before the Hack/Slash story took place.

Forgot pic.

Attached: hack-slash superheroes.jpg (2084x3206, 1.55M)

Way I see it the Universal Monster crossovers with them would be included in the Horrorverse, so if the characters they play in the Universal Monster films are so drastically different that they can't be explained by them switching jobs and names, then you might use that theory. If you can explain the changes as them running away from some fuckup (like say they lose their jobs as baggage clerks and just decide to get into being detectives instead) You don't have to make every Abbott and Costello film canonical to the Horrorverse.

>He and King have collaborated more than once and referenced each other's work as being in the same universe.
>In a discussion of Fear Entities, she's certainly relevant. In the book, she can make fictional characters, even fictional characters that haven't been published yet, materialize.
Huh, interesting.
I was curious because in one of the last threads The Shadow and other pulp heroes were brought up as potential entries into the Horrorverse, and Peter Straub wrote Mystery in which there is a "real" detective named Lamont von Heilitz who was the real life inspiration for The Shadow radio show in-universe, who acts as a mentor figure to the protagonist and acts in ways similar to Lamont Cranston (in a much more realistic scale)

Attached: lamont_cranston_by_boatwright.jpg (600x840, 104K)

Something that might be of interest here is the idea known as "Circles of Wold", coined by the Wold Newton guys to separate layers of fiction and reality within the works. We are not incorporating the WNU here but something like this could be useful.

pjfarmer.com/woldnewton/Woldnewtonry.pdf

1: Wold-Real World
>bbiographies and histories of the real people who served as models for Wold-Newtonian figures and biographies and histories generally.
>no fiction permitted, although reasonable speculation is
>Ex: Dr. Joseph Bell/Sherlock Holmes; Richard Henry Savage/Doc Savage and The Avenger
>A second category for historical analogs exists, like William Lamport/Zorro and William Charles Mildin and Thomas Llewellan Jones/Tarzan

2: Wold-Fictionalized Real World
>Consists of fictional adventures for the real-world models of the Wold-Newton characters
>Ex: writing stories in which Joseph Bell solves a murder or Richard Henry Savage has an adventure in India.
>The model character can also become a personage within the WNU

3: Wold-Prime
>The main one, proposed in Tarzan Alive!. The real world that leaves out nearly all the science fiction and fantasy elements

4: Wold-Pulp/Sci-Fi
>essentially Wold-Prime plus elements of the pulps and pulp-level science fiction, as well as the dime novel, adventure, and other fiction that preceded the pulps.
>default Wold that WN scholars work out of
>some pulpy superheroes such as Batman and Captain America can fit into this Wold, exempted by their power levels fitting within the context of pulp fiction
Ex: Win Eckert and Mark Brown's websites

I'd like to highlight this one of Circle 4 for discussions related to horror and monsters.
-monstaah.angelfire.com/children-of-the-night-timeline-intro.html

Attached: return_of_the_monsters_phantom_detective_vs._frankenstein_1_00.jpg (820x1280, 148K)

5: Wold-Great War/Cabal
>The central feature of this Wold is the secret ruling cabal that truly runs the world or the twilight struggle, the Great War, between two powers that occurs behind the scenes
>goes beyond Wold-PSF to reveal what lies behind
>includes the cabals of the Nine from A Feast Unknown, the League of Darkness from The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne; and the great wars between the Eridaneans and the Capelleans in The Other Log of Phileas Fogg, and August Derleth's expansion of H.P. Lovecraft's mythology into the Cthulhu Mythos with the war between Cthulhu's alliance of evil and the Elder Gods.
Ex:
>Jean-Marc Lofficier's French WNU (coolfrenchcomics.com/wnu1.htm).
A lot of other horror characters like Frankenstein and The Phantom have a place here.
>Dennis E. Power's Secret History (pjfarmer.com/secret/index.htm)

6: Wold-Planetary
>Based on the Planetary series.
Ex: ratmmjess.tripod.com/wold.html

7: Wold-Superhero
>Typically encompasses the characters of both the Marvel and DC universes but can also include the superheroes of other companies.
>There are two basic approaches to superheroes in the WNU, limited inclusion and full inclusion. The limited approach puts limits on superheroes, their numbers, and their powers. One version of the limited approach is the pulpy superhero position. The full approach essentially accepts them as they are in the comics.
>Ex: Al Schroeder's Speculations (web.archive.org/web/20070118060557/http://www.novanotes.com/specul.htm)
pjfarmer.com/secret/contributors/superchildren.htm
>Alex Ross' Earth-X

Wold-Matrix
>Pretty much what it sounds like, not really worth going into imo.

Attached: Circles of Wold.png (468x454, 43K)

So is this setting Grimdark, Grimneutral, Nobledark, or Neutraldark?

Attached: grim.png (918x959, 56K)

if we go by the setting axis, Doom, Darkest Dungeon, and some versions of Godzilla, with Warhammer and 40K being the absolute bottom rightest.
Top left, top middle, and the middle left are also unavailable to the universe somehow. Perhaps as if locked away by some unknown being.

Somewhere between Nobledark and Dark?

Does Darkstalkers fit into this universe or does bringing it along raise up a whole other can of worms with the other Capcom franchises it's connected to

Attached: darkstalkers_resurrec2wui4_copia.jpg (2498x1631, 1.13M)

No the Predators allow the Darkstalkers to exist

>Maturin
>not Gan

should've been sent West, maggot.

Darkstalkers is kind of complicated because it has it's own expansive lore with it's own gods and hierarchies and depictions of realms and monster and whatnot. It would be one thing if the characters just existed in a vacuum, but there seems to be a lot of baggage involved.
Besides the fact that the game is rooted in horror pastiches, nothing in it connects to the Horrorverse unless you take Morrigan's appearences in MvC as proof she's connected to the Resident Evil setting (assuming RE is in the Horroverse in the first place) or that this somehow allows her to coexist with the public domain characters in the Marvel universe like Dracula, which is too much of a stretch and not really worth it.

I guess you could just go the Wold Newton route and say that the Darkstalkers characters are just fictionalized versions of monsters like Dracula or the Gill-Man, or that the same degree which separates Freddy Krueger from the New Nightmare demon that takes his form is what separates the Darkstalkers characters from the monsters they are based on.
The entire roster consists of shapeshifters so you could argue that the forms they take in the game are not really their form, and that this is just how they look under the lenses of a Capcom fighting game.

The Darkstalkers characters are ludicrously overpowered though.
That in itself could kind of break the setting.

Yeah, since the WNU has a different thing going on, I think the Horrorverse's version of that chart would be like this:

1. Horrorverse-Real World: real-life Ed and Lorraine Warren, Amityville Horror, Ed Gein (who was the inspiration for Norman Bates, Leatherface, Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs), and so on.

2. Horrorverse Fictionalized Real World: Conjuring, Annabelle, Amityville films. I know that WNU's description for #2 really means that it's still "realistic", but since this is a Horrorverse, a Fictionalized Real World Horrorverse should probably mean the supernatural is more obvious as seen in the films, as opposed to real life where you can easily debunk stuff. I assume this may be where the "real" world of Wes Craven's New Nightmare also takes place.

3. Horrorverse Prime: I assume this is what we've been doing in these threads?

The rest are tough because the WNU one goes from real life to pulp to superhero in each level. Horrorverse might go on different levels than that. I imagine there could be a Cabal Horrorverse, where any being who is invading by subterfuge, like the aliens from They Live, the creatures from Society, the Pod People, etc, have won against humans, but don't know that the other groups have also replaced humans as well. It'd be a world where Nada failed and the They Live aliens remain undiscovered.

Ash
Buffy
Tommy Jarvis
Andy Barclay
Toxie
RJ Macready
Ghostbusters
Darkman
The Crow
Abbott and Costello
Ernest
Selene from Underworld
Lou Garou from WolfCop
G-8
The Shadow?
The Spider?
Cassie Hack and Vlad
Fantomah (and some non-powered superheroes seen in the Hack/Slash storyarc as well)
Ellen Ripley
Hellboy
Jet Jaguar
The Monster Squad
Dutch from Predator
Sgt. Kabukiman
Sam Hell
Blade
Nightbreed
Ghost Rider
Elvis from Bubba Ho-Tep
Laurie Strode
Tina Shepard
Herbert West (maybe)
Lefty Enright
Van Helsing bloodline

when does spider man from ghana come into play
youtube.com/watch?v=SjQWExn_WJs

africa's just the place where shit goes down the absolute most but nobody really fucking cares
youtube.com/watch?v=gZFLiB_wAXA
youtube.com/watch?v=XPRAw_WPw5E
youtube.com/watch?v=vWaN8b-FwDI
youtube.com/watch?v=6C5_VbK6VCo
youtube.com/watch?v=-YdAZN8DMeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_S3WAk-ghpE

Now yes

Depends on where you are in the multiverse, I think.

There is a comic book hero that exists.
his name is stardust the super wizard
fortunately, he is off battling the forces of the strongest beings like the chaos gods, slowly making them suffer

Attached: stardust.jpg (269x187, 17K)

supernatural take on god is the best - its literally 'eh, fuck it, im out'

Attached: 815198_plagueofgripes_chris-ensnares-the-future.png (1200x1200, 857K)

Spawn et al

Beetlejuice

Braap

Being fair, he didn't actually leave until Amara was redeemed.

I'm not sure he'd be included in the Horrorverse though. Fantomah is in mainly because she appeared in Hack/Slash and there were easy explanations for her (she was imprisoned by villains in the 1940's, remained localized to the jungles, and had weaknesses) Stardust would drastically affect cities and be seen by a lot more people, and this would be before MIB was formed (but maybe after SCP Foundation was created?) You'd probably have to expand on that idea of chaos gods fighting him in order to explain why he was only briefly on Earth.

Stardust shouldn't be included in the horrorverse. Theres no horror/super natural elements in any shape or form in his comics.

Arguably there is body horror in some of the Hanks comics, so it might be more of a sci-fi/horror theme. But I'm still not sure about including it, either. That user you're responding to will need to give better reasons for including it.

This. He utterly clashes with the general tone of things.

Neutral,noble

The heart of darkness doesn't really corrupt things. Every living thing on Earth is a wayward part of it. What you see as 'corruption' is simply the veil being lifted, and you're now recognizing that thing for what it really is.

If it is corruption, then the corruption was always there, you were just willfully blind to it.

Yes, but what about ANTS.

Attached: 87EB435B-2F90-46BA-BD69-9D04FDF0B2DD.jpg (1200x938, 258K)

Ugh, this thread got ruined by video games, SCPs and creepypasta crap

So, the same things we've been discussing since the actual inception of these threads?

If you have nothing at all worthwhile to say, then don't post in the thread.

Secret govt experiments in the public theatre that develop with psionic powers that can blow up someones head with a thought alone.

>Always room for conspiracy in a horrorverse.

I've gotta agree, SCP always ends up overtaking everything.

Attached: 1551977376170.png (1280x878, 387K)

Do feed the the Michaels.

krinkels.net/audio/Madness1.mp3

shit like darkest dungeon is ok because it's confined to only one area, but seriously SCP can fuck off.
the shambler is literally from another place beyond the stars though

Them! is basically kaiju so I could see it fitting in.

Ants are still ants, even to the world. For men, they are horrifying beasts to run from. For kaiju, nothing more than minor nuisances at worst.

>only what I like counts!
People like you are exactly the reason why endeavors like this die.

darkest dungeon is fine because it's the story of a grimdark elder god being BTFO'd for eternity by a guy with leprosy, a jester, a guy with a dog, and a guy who likes bleeding. still fits with the setting because at least there' isn't a chance of MY SUPER SPECIAL OC #192387412937421937512935983214812394182934981234 coming from beyond the stars to rape everyone into oblivion and there's nothing you can do about it at all lol

And of course the autistic retard who wasn't here for the previous threads and their discussions on this same topic is the one attempting to shit everything up. Knew we'd attract you sooner or later.

Attached: 1550281370378.jpg (2078x2067, 763K)

>A man in a robe, claiming communion with the divine. Madness.

Probably teetering the line between Grimbright,
Nobledark, and Grimdark.

Nobleneutral implies a world where it's an easy to see world of black and white that's okay to live in.

ants vs ernest

the girl dreamer from nighthtmare elm street

I can just imagine all the old folk of the Horrorverse talking to kids about how they had to fights giant ants and all that old school movie monsters and these slashers are nothing.
>You lazy kids afraid of some guy in a hockey mask!? Back in my day we thought it was a dull week unless we got attacked by giant insect!

>It Came From The Desert flashbacks intensify

I thought about Zeke from that unfortunately short-lived Fox show Brimstone, but I can't think of a way to really work him in.

There's the protagonists of the Friday the 13th and Poltergeist shows, which had nothing to do with the films that they were ostensibly based on.

>When she's tired of his shit

Attached: 55892712_p0_master1200.jpg (880x905, 600K)

lol

Attached: Friday the 13th Jason Vs. Jason X Mike Wolver 2006 (6).jpg (618x984, 773K)

You damn kids need to toughen up with your “cosmic horrors” that cause “mental breakdowns”. When I was your age, a Gila monster the length of three cars attacked us teenagers. A year before that, a giant red blob nearly killed your great aunt at the theatre... and you know what. We got over it.

this happened ?

Yep

Attached: F13_JvJX_02_Oroboros_ 003.jpg (982x1532, 598K)

Its a good comic

They'll probably keep talking about how G-8 had to fight fucking werewolves and beast men or something back in World War I.

Yep *sssssip* I remember when people were scared of real monsters, scary shit like the Blob and the Giant Claw would run rampant through the streets, instead of these edgy, over glorified serial killers and bloated cosmic horrors, *sssssip*

Attached: Boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

>6: Wold-Planetary
>>Based on the Planetary series.
>Ex: ratmmjess.tripod.com/wold.html

This one is funny to read through in retrospect because Jess Nevins probably wrote it before the revelation of who The Fourth Man was (since the bibliography goes up to #11). I wonder how he would've gone with any of the stuff he mentioned if Planetary had gotten at least 75% done before he wrote all this.

Giant Ant Swarm vs Kaiju, if we had another ants wouldn't they beat the single beast? Like a human getting swarmed with army ants.

What if Chimera Ants ate Godzilla?

Remember the giant preying mantis or the giant slug?

Attached: The Monster That Challenged The World.jpg (1400x1209, 265K)

Snail, giant snail. Slugs don't have shells.

Godzilla wins , with a mega beam

kaiju vs xenomorph

Attached: 1552789719704.gif (412x442, 1.3M)

I'm going to fuck that.

Attached: Friday the 13th Jason Vs. Jason X Mike Wolver 2006 (4).jpg (624x982, 843K)

>facehugger grabs hold of baby zilla
>creates a kaiju sized queen whose offspring are the xenomorph equivalent of the shit growing off of shin's tail.

Attached: shin humanoid.jpg (1300x649, 233K)

Now that is amazing. What would be countermeasure against it? Demonbane?

You probably have to throw the whole planet away at that point. Since we wont get a Shin Godzilla 2. I can only assume the Shin humans would have acted out similarly to the God Warriors in the short-film Anno made prior to making Shin.

Attached: shin-human-comparison.jpg (537x767, 72K)

What's this short-film called?

Giant god warrior appears in tokyo. Its a 10 minute short.

Patrician taste, my african-american friend.

Thanks mate

Not if I fuck it first

Spitroast?

That's gay.
It's jungle rules up in this bitch. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it.

Thanks

So what’s the situation with the Killer Klowns From Outer Space here?

i think they've fight with it

aside from thats the only time I've seen be mentioneds.

Ju

I hate to be this bastard, but next time can we get sources?

d....

Thale

Why ?

Blow up the planet and hope they can't develop the ability to survive the void.

Clowns are cosmic, possibly multi-dimensional entities that represent humor and chaos, with some being harmless or benevolent (the race of clowns from R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour), or in the case of the Nordic Cloyne (Clown) and the Killer Klowns from Outer Space, hostile. Human cults that worship clowns also exist who are able to command supernatural forces (Stitches), and many demons and fear entities choose the form of clowns (Violator from Spawn, many folkloric depictions of The Devil, the clown from All Hallow's Eve, Pennywise and Killjoy).

Attached: tehjocker.png (742x3874, 143K)

Probably because some people may be joining in and not recognize some of them.

Hmm wise

Just wanted to say that I like these threads far more than I actually like most horror media. Thanks for being your strange and awesome selves, Yea Forumsmrades.

It's not a physical placr and not restricted by the same physical laws of our universe. It exists in the same place as ideas. Possibly exists in the fifth dimension or even some far more abstract concept of a place. The problem of lacking enoygh space might not occur in a 'place'(for lack of a better word) that doesnt run on the same laws as the third and fourth dimensions.

A few movies newgrounds.com/portal/view/728084
newgrounds.com/portal/view/625236
newgrounds.com/portal/view/632002

>supernatural
I think you meant Preacher

So is this thread pretty much League of Extraordinary Gentlemen but with emphasis on horror or am I missing something?

Something like that.

I always thought it was chi chi chi ah ah ah

I feel like the Dark Judges would stumble across this universe, no?

They could but then you'd have to explain why they didn't stick around.

What do you mean? Sorry I'm new to this thread. Why would they not stick around?

it was between chi chi ah ah ah or ki ki ma ma ma

They would. And they'd probably have some unnatural orgasm at everything that is going on here.

Hmm

It depends on how you chose to interpret it, I think.

In the first movie it was Jason’s voice speaking to Pamela, Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Was “Kill Her Mommy” repeated and a little drowned out

This makes sense

How about pic related? Jack Crow and the gang from John Carpenter's Vampires?

Also question: are video game characters allowed?

Attached: Jack_Crow.jpg (678x381, 74K)

Well to me yes

>Brimstone

That show was great, yet got fucked over so badly and then was basically revived years later as the comedy Reaper, which also got the shaft.

they of course are part

I

Well considering how they usually travel to Dredd's universe and how they come from a parallel universe where they murdered everyone on their Earth, you'd have to come up with an explanation how the Horrorverse remains intact after their visit.

Well their whole goal is to make everything dead right? They come to this world and either get stomped by a bigger bad (which there are plenty of) or figure this world is set on a path to destruction and doesn't need their attention.

i rememeber this mlovie

Thanks to you Too

*Remember

so include horror video games to the horrorverse ?

Doctor Manhattan will finally have another blue floating transparent naked guy to talk to!

Attached: alexander amnesia[1].png (1235x1600, 1.87M)

Attached: media_httpfc03deviant_cczFy1.jpg.scaled10001.jpg (618x955, 144K)

Who's that behind Freddy and the Gremlin?

evil ash (evil dead)

evil ash from army of darkness

I think ye

Asj

yes,there was a video of friday13 explained

Attached: tumblr_inline_mtujtxu1jJ1rw38tc.jpg (600x571, 51K)

And vampires?

I'M GOING TO SAY IT
J

Attached: 34803_willemworks_freddy-vs-weener-of-justice.png (1440x851, 268K)

Judin ?

10/10

Judy?

how will fit dante?

Judith

Giant insect attacks were common back in the 1950's but had died down and just stopped all together because when humanity managed to wipe out each race of giant insect, from ants to spiders

They came back again for a brief moment in the 2000's when giant spiders attacked a town but were wiped out again pretty quickly
After that there really weren't anymore attacks of giant insects and those were again a thing of the past

Now it's all sharks and hybrid beasts.

Where would they fit in this universe?

Attached: hqdefault (12).jpg (480x360, 17K)

Small group of teens that almost have no bearing on anything actually supernatural

They occasionally meet up with other horror hero's like Ash but it's rarely ever true horror related

Did you forget the gang has met genuine supernatural shit before?

Attached: Zombies_are_real_(Zombie_Island).png (1435x1077, 1.03M)

of course not

They just don't do it actively like everyone else, their main theme is unmasking people pretending to be ghosts, ghouls, and monsters
That's why I said almost when referring to their stance on the supernatural, they still encounter them but just not enough where it's common

You're talking about the same team that outright killed a universe-eating cosmic horror, I hope you realize.

see

There's also the Goblin King encounter, KISS, the demonic Samurai, the Thirteen Ghosts, a malevolent ghost virus, etc. You're also forgetting that the people in suits that they deal with are basically people using elaborate power-armor disguised as simple costumes, and who oculd probably kill quite a few horror survivors if it weren't for the fact that they use these suits as scare-tactics more than they do as weaponry.

The Scooby Gang has more than enough experience to deal with a lot of what the Horrorverse could throw at them.

They wre real?

They'd be that one team of young sleuths that none of the killers and monsters can actually put down, and they all gather to complain about it from time to time.

Damn right they were
youtube.com/watch?v=ghCtpj3B7G0

So..

Yup. Animated souls imprisoned by evil lifestealing cat shapeshifters.

I fucking love Gremlins

Real people and dog that goes on adventures, but then there's also a cartoon based on their adventures (which is where Supernatural crossover happens).

Kinda sad

camp "indigo river" , i think it's crystal lake

Kiss ?

scooby doo vs it , who wins ?

>IT appears as some guy whose going to close down the Scooby snack factory and turn it into a health food store

Does a Gremlins/Critters war happen? Cause if not, this Horrorverse is pointless

Yes

It's the evil vs evil principle.
There was a theory a few threads ago saying that all end of the world scenarios cancel each other out.
Considering the SCP Foundation, the Ghostbusters, the Men in Black and many other agencies exist in the horrorverse; the Dark Judges might finally meet their match.

>New nightmare Freddy
Doom 3 has the Guardian of Hell as a representative of a 'pre-human' hell. The kind of demon that dinosaurs would have feared.
Supreme Evil belongs to that ancient hell.

It vs the thing
It would be an interesting match actually. While It should technically be leagues more powerful than the Thing, it draws its power mostly through fear. Could It make the Thing be afraid, and if not, does It have the capability to kill the Thing in a straight up fight? If It could somehow make the Thing afraid of It (fire maybe?) the Thing would be done for. If not, it could go either way. We know that It is essentially a god, but we don't know exactly what the Thing is capable of.

>There was a theory a few threads ago saying that all end of the world scenarios cancel each other out.

Sounds like the Horrorverse is Mr. Burns and all the end of the world scenarios are the diseases he has.

Attached: three stooges syndrome.jpg (640x480, 45K)

to add on to what said, besides a bunch of the threats canceling each other out you also have quite a lot of good guys to deal with whatever is left. Here’s some examples:
>Despite there being so many zombie outbreaks the world isn’t a zombie apocalypse because the the zombies are caused by different factors so they don’t recognize the other zombies as fellow zombies so they just wipe each other out
>The cosmic beings that rely on humanity for food/entertainment/whatever stop beings like the Entity from entering into our reality because that would ruin their plans
>All the gods like that wipe out humanity at the end of their movies are stopped by other gods because they have no reason to want humanity dead.
>Alien invaders are killed or are in a war with other alien invaders. That or all the crazy shit on Earth keeps the invasion forces to a low number because the planet is seen as too dangerous to go all in for.

Except their main theme is just unmasking people

Yeah they go around and occasionally encounter the supernatural but that's not their main thing, It's dudes in masks

>Mfw i made up the theory
>Mfw that’s exactly what I based the theory on
Glad someone else came to that conclusion

Attached: DA000B62-A5A3-40FE-8145-C75AAEB2E600.jpg (687x502, 283K)

Well yes

The thing wins

IT doesnt stand a chance, after all its just a big ass spider thats dependent on fear and is just clowning around. Also, the thing is a shape shifting alien and seems quite invulnerable aside from extreme temperatures

So with all these cosmic horrors and slasher villains running around, which ones are well known to the public and which are only known to those with experience in the occult like Ash

How on earth do you expect the Thing to infect a shapeless Demon Elemental whose true form exists outside of the universe, with its avatars not even being composed of standard matter?

So what you're trying to say is...the world is indestructible?

Yes

Ok. But who would win in pic related?

Attached: blob_vs_thing.png (1080x720, 1.04M)

Neither

See you in the next thread, anons.

The Blob might not be organic at all, which would give it a huge advantage over the Thing in a direct confrontation. Might not let it win, but it's something.

judy

judy ?

STOP TALKING ABOUT JUDY

Attached: 03c9b12c0b948ce98270b1567743a694.jpg (1147x1147, 82K)

Attached: sadako_4k_by_kuroonehalf_dakihjb-pre.jpg (1014x788, 92K)

Basically furries.

Attached: 55882927_p6_master1200.jpg (450x514, 141K)

Cute

Anthony Fremont. The Kid is virtually God and exists outside of space time.

Attached: anthony fremont.jpg (550x408, 15K)

I always imagined the Terminators nuled the world to destroy the Xenomorph threat. If Terminator connects to Predator which connects to Aliens, then maybe the Terminators aren't being rough on humanity for no reason. They are trying to root out a threat.

The question is can the Heart of Darkness corrupt the Lord of Darkness?

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 31K)

Maybe

Jack from Legend
Any Ultraman
Leon Kennedy
Raiden
The Highlander
Doomguy
Conan
The Blacksmith from Errementari

I need to think of more.
Question: would Kratos or Asura count? I know their games aren't considered horrific, but the GoW Universe and The Asura's Wrath universes are only non horrific due to the good guys. An omnipotent evil lightning God and an Orwellian universal Spider God seem quite similar to a lot of evil beings mentioned here.

now that you've said that , yes