Whats your opinion on starship goldfish?

i thought the animation was excellent and the story has much potential

Attached: 1551960386931.png (351x468, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ec9ryP2eYE0?t=122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Having a hard time trying to like the Blonde guy, he's just not funny or likeable at all, he's just annoying.

Make the robot and the dark elf girl the protagonists and push faggot to side character role, dunno maybe turn him into a 13 year old, at least his character would make more sense.

he reminds me of colinfurze for some reason

Attached: 1552333688243.png (500x800, 106K)

you're not fooling anyone Olan

>dunno maybe turn him into a 13 year old, at least his character would make more sense.
Well... youtu.be/Ec9ryP2eYE0?t=122

Didn't work as intended, go to the 2 minute mark

Attached: tumblr_pf3vlh5mBB1so0new_640.gif (570x360, 401K)

what an asshole

Sadly I can’t see this getting more episodes any time soon, they already have three pilots so surely it’s gotta be series gets picked up or bust but we’ll see.

I hear it’s being reworked as well so even if we do get more pilots, I assume it’ll be within a new continuity.

I think they said they officially got picked up with the release of the fully animated pilot.

They got a production deal with a studio but they still need a network to pick it up.

Fuck. I hope to god they get picked up soon. I’ve been supporting them since the beginning.

He should just drop it honestly.

I've never seen a series go through three pilots and fail each time, and he still doesn't seem like he exactly knows what he wants to do with the series.

Also it's just super fucking boring in general.

He did wipe his memories so it makes sense he’s basically a kid

how did he lose all of them? i thought he deleted his traumatic memories

I wish this would succeed already

He actually managed to get enough money to fund it one time but had to close and reopen the funding page because of some issue or something which cancelled everyone that had pledged...and they didn't come back when it was reset. That was a kick in the teeth for sure, what a bunch of bad luck.

Wish I had access to some of the fanart I had. It's on some other drive atm.

But yeah, the mentally crippled spaceman cartoon is similar to Final Space even if this preceeds it.

Apparently Sam was some daring adventurer of some note with a crew and everything. Seemingly gets them all killed during one adventure and opts for mental suicide of sorts. Paths the way for a morbid and quirky little show.

Attached: 0a021edb2a39bbef9dbc3f0df262e6b573fe2247.jpg (615x808, 87K)

Attached: tumblr_pbhzfb1RCY1r84j1uo1_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 216K)

UNF MUH DICK

they should quit having him talk about his dick, its fucking gross man

I would like to learn more about the sword of boobs

incels used it during the beta uprising of 2049 to chop bitches titties off

I really liked both all three episodes and am hungry for more. The humor really stuck to me, I loved how logically illogical it was, how it would make sense if understood from the idiot main's characters perspective.,

where did you watch the episodes?

they're on youtube my dude.

thanks

He removed everything

I have a lot of faith in this show since the first kickstarter, keeping my hopes up.

Attached: Vela.png (603x800, 321K)

They're all traumatic.

He lost his crew and friends. Thinking about them hurts so it's all categorized as traumatic.

He should drop this show and work on something shorter and funnier.

Like red vs blue?

The author said that the series was retooled, to maybe protag won't be as annoying.

Same thing with Final Space's protag btw. It's nice when creators are actively seeking for constructive criticism.

I mean that's the purpose of the re-title to starship goldfish, it's about the crew rather than one guy,

how do you know thats what happened?

vela will never leave that station

I thought they renamed it because they finally accepted the title Sam Sweetmilk wasn’t marketable.

why is she even there?

Aha well I assume it was both reasons

theyre changing it to be less similar to some other cartoon

>red vs blue
I said short and funny, Jason.

Final Space?

>Same thing with Final Space's protag btw.
What happened on Final Space?

UNA

I wonder if her name meaning candle is intentional

that was it, thankyou. i forgot the name

is it in spanish?

yep, and portuguese too apparently.

DOS

thats a good question to ask the crew. someone should go to their twitter and ask them if its a coincidence or not

kinda fits with her being alone is space., but if it is intentional I hope it means something else

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 4K)

Season 2 is happening, but the creator said that he understood the critics against the MC and his voice and will actively try to make him more bearable in future seasons.

Attached: vela.jpg (574x115, 33K)

i knew it

Anyone notice the coincidence of the Double Fine kickstarter game that came out after the first Sweetmilk Kickstarter about the boy in his spaceship that looks after him and the dark skinned girl called Vela?

I want to colonize that space Negress.

exactly my type of woman, lonely and without options

i know that feel

100%

dont racemix you degenerate.