Rape/marry/kill

Rape Diana
Marry Donna
Kill Cassie

Attached: f251a02630507bb1b14026b32e63c89530e55138_00.jpg (489x393, 50K)

Why's it have to be rape
I'd prefer to have consensual sex

Rape/Rape/Rape
Kil/Kill/Kill
Rape again/Rape again/Rape again
eat/eat/eat

Then you just do a fuck/marry/kill, user.

Kill Cassie, she ruined Superboy
Rape Donna, her story has already been raped enough, she won't mind
Marry Diana, she's kind but kinky, hot but faithful. Also, she didn't canonically fuck a nigger so that's good

Johns ruined Superboy and Cassie.

>Kinky

Explain

>Kill
Cassie. I like short-haired professional-looking blondes, but she just looks like a kind of "All-American Girl", who instead of being pure and loving is actually an entitled bitch.
>Rape/Fuck
Diana, I guess. She'd scoff at what I call fucking, but she wouldn't make me feel bad about it; maybe even teach me some tricks.
>Marry
Donna. She seems like a good gal and she's Diana's clone, looks-wise.
Wait. Who fucked a nigger? This is important.

Why can't I like fuck and marry all three and have a harem of super amazon women

I second the nigger question

The game is fuck/marry/kill
You degenerate.

Can't I just sew together a superior woman from their best organs?

God you people are faggots.

Attached: 1552230766129.jpg (1000x767, 700K)

Attached: 1537566156701.jpg (216x523, 42K)

I think you might be onto something...

Okay kike.

Jamal isn't going to fuck you after he's done with your landwhale of a girlfriend, cĪ…cklord.

Attached: vp_gamby.gif (540x230, 1.38M)

But Midnight Lightning will

Attached: reverseventiliago.jpg (1085x1169, 430K)

Jesus

Rape Donna Marry Donna Kill Donna
Based Venom.

become friends and ask out all three for agapic sex rituals and oil their bodies in olive oil while reading saphic poetry and junk food.

Rape blondie
Marry Diana
Kill the clone

Congratulations for white knighting people who wouldn't do the same for you. Now can you answer the question and tell us which niggers they fucked?

Yeah I'm sure a doughy autist who can't even properly groom himself is going to totally be able to rape a superhero

Attached: 209295b3260ae8fe2753a3b5944196cf.png (420x420, 382K)

a man can dream user

>ties you up with the lasso of truth
>user now that we are married,tell me why are you always looking at my feet

>Being a footfag

Balls deep black beetle fuck Cassie and keep her as my fucktoy
Hatefuck Cassie to death and wait for her to return. I mean she dies every few weeks. We both know that, so death by dick of death isn't so bad.
Go back in time and find wb loli ww and raise her till she's hot. Then marry her at 16.

I had a sensible chuckle.
This is an excellent question.

>Rape/marry/kill
That's not how you spell "they all take turns using you as a human dildo for days on end."

Can't you people just die of cancer like good little shitbags? Please? You'd be doing the world a huge favour.

Oh, it's fine when you say shit like that to white people, but we say it to black people or jews and that's not okay?

It's closer to the opposite actually.Diana kind of dated a black guy Trevor Barnes in the jimenez run(later on it was confirmed that she was still a virgin, so she didn't take the BBC) who was promptly killed off by the next writer.

In Grant Morisson's Earth One Steve Trevor is black but I don't think they've fucked there either. And Diana wanted to be the dominant one in realtionship putting him in a slave collar

Neither Donna or Cassie have ever even dated black guys to my knowledge. Donna did marry and have a kid with her creepy college professor who later divorced her and took the kid away from her, though if that's a turn off for you.

We don't talk about Terry Long.

>be Leftist
>see a bad word
>I HOPE YOU DIE FROM CANCER AND YOUR KIDS GET RAPED; YOU FUCKING HATEFUL SHITLORDS
>reward yourself with a onions latte because that's as much hard work as you do in an average day
That's what always cracks me up with you people. You're short, ugly, fat or skinny, generally weak and unimpressive, and yet you're the first to resort to using words like "fuck" and wishing extreme harm on your "enemies". Do you think it makes you come off as tough? It isn't. Heck, I want all niggers dead, but I'd do it humanely; with a bullet to the head. Or a gas. Or a magic snap, in some ideal world.

Why do you get off violence that much? My guess is because you never really exercised. You never run or lifted weights. You never did any Martial Arts and had to fight with rules in a proper environment. Thus you don't know how to be physically active. You don't understand that feeling. And it eats you up inside. So you fantasize. The way a psycho would be killer, too cowardly to make his move, fantasizes. About brutalizing the enemy, the person you've dehumanized. Trust me when I tell you that, I truly do despise your kind. Really, I do. But you're not worth the effort of torture. I know that, were I in your mercy,you'd break my balls with a sledgehammer, or pierce my eardrum. I don't care though. I wouldn't inflict such pain on a person. The struggle between enemies is natural. The thrill of the kill, the fact that one wins, and the other falls lifeless on the ground. But these are all clean kills. Relishing in the violence is something I consider sickening.
Yeah, I remember that nig that Diana asked out, and have read the E1 stuff. I was just wondering if any of the young ones burned coal since I don't read WW.

Attached: Christ....gif (540x304, 1.53M)

Coal burners are a goodthing.....for me

Attached: homlander2.jpg (1149x825, 433K)

Attached: 1518570764699.jpg (806x930, 210K)

DAS RITE

Attached: iseebrownpeople.jpg (609x480, 133K)

BASED Satan rooting out the niggers.

Attached: 1511302583538.jpg (320x306, 31K)

Power of Christ compels both of you white devils

Attached: rapeface.jpg (1191x1111, 201K)

>jacking off the genocide this hard
>muh white ethnostate
>"man why the are you shitlords so addicted to violence"
>moralhighground.jpg
are you even listening to yourself? not that user but holy shit read a little more you wannabe pastalord this substandard understanding of ethics is just absolutely fucking pathetic. i'd recommend you go to Yea Forums but i dont want you shitting up that board too
>haha your just a cucky landwhale who wants to be macho
i have no words

Stop being baited so hard and learn how to handle banter

Attached: reallynigga2.jpg (353x981, 91K)

>converts to Islam
>marries all three
Checkmate, infidel.

Attached: f2e3af200d93f90c81ad099a7323c924.png (636x988, 226K)

>>A perfectly good M/F/K thread with Wonder Woman.
>>Turned into a shit thread by the Alt-Right edgelords.

Fucking hell, you guys realize you do everything you claim to hate SJWs doing cranked up to 11? You also trigger way more often and way more intensely, just to slightly different things so you think people won't notice.

>bare arms showing
fucking whore

Attached: 1521610137475.jpg (1021x734, 105K)

She's kinky that way.

Attached: you can almost see part of her arms hubba hubba.jpg (1280x984, 348K)

>fuck diana
>marry donna
>kill cassie
>rape joker