He actually looks good now. How did this happen? What did they do?

He actually looks good now. How did this happen? What did they do?

Attached: khjlk.png (867x369, 494K)

Ehhhh it’s still kind of creepy. The human form with blue threads actually looks better in my opinion.

He's still looks too much like Will Smith.

>What did they do?
released an unfinished product as a preview. same as every time this happens.

Should have given him a more cartoony face instead of literally just woll smoth.

how else would will smith look?

This.

>looks good
Pic unrealated? He looks just as weird as ever.

Stop giving Disney money for these soulless remakes

He still looks like Will Smith because his name and face are essentially a brand. Hell, his appearance in this movie is probably their biggest marketing draw besides the premise and nostalgia backing it. You could say the same about Dwayne Johnson

movie looks like a shitty bollywood flick

He looks like shit

Will Smith is washed up as fuck though.

At least Dwayne Johnson doesn't just act like Dwayne Johnson. He has range.

Will Smith only knows how to play one role and that's Will Smith.

No, Johnny Depp is washed up. Will still does okay thanks to charisma

>Will still does okay thanks to charisma
Will does okay thanks to Scientology connections and selling his son's virgin asshole to Hollywood

>At least Dwayne Johnson doesn't just act like Dwayne Johnson. He has range.
If you ignore the fact that every character he plays has to have some special ops or pro sports background to justify the fact that he's built like a tank.

Johnny Depp could still out act Will Smith while blindfolded.

And yet he’s a fucking idiot who got typecast and mismanaged his own funds

Both always play the same role, the difference is that Dwayne is a way more likeable and humble person, he thanked the audience for making Jumanji a big sucess,he only accept movie he will have fun and try his best, you actually want him to suceed.

Depp is an overrated actor and a jerk, his Piratte movies are nothing more than a meme and a worse franchise than fucking transformers quality wise.

Okay someone explain the meme to me? What was wrong with the first one? To me they both look like shit over-CGI of the current year.

Hi Saberspark

They did literally nothing

It's exactly the same but in a different scene

>Ignoring Jumanji
>Ignoring Moana

Attached: 1552446720400.jpg (867x1024, 110K)

This, this thread is either a samefag shilling or Yea Forums is the most guillible board by far.

There was just something really uncanny about the first one. It looked like they literally just pasted Will Smith's face on a muscular body double. The new one looks way more natural.

Or maybe I just got used to it.

Attached: genie2.jpg (3200x1800, 256K)

Why didn’t they just get Johnson to be the Genine then and have a win/win in star power and acting

Hey g, I wish for a sandwich

wow he looks so different now

Attached: 7fdb6d8425.jpg (1200x719, 125K)

His physic would have been better for it that’s for sure.

No he really really doesn't. His head is way too small for his body and he has no neck.

>he thanked the audience for making Jumanji a big sucess,he only accept movie he will have fun and try his best, you actually want him to suceed.
This. Why is The Rock so based?

i only saw the most recent trailer, looks pretty cool honestly

also i think this will be the first classic Disney remake i'm going to see after Maleficent, that's how good i think it was.

Might just be the lighting but he's a much lighter shade of blue here. Makes him look less weird.

It's less vivid for sure

>Hercules and Moana aren’t special ops!
>They’re demigods

You’re not wrong but you should be.

That's probably it

Attached: Genie 2.jpg (2220x1080, 487K)

What the fuck is the appeal of these?

hollow wood is out of ideas

No idea but every single one has made over a billion and this will be no different

Attached: 1549956654304.png (730x929, 1016K)

>brown eyes and hair
>blue nipples

One background is more real and one is CGI so I think that helps.

Pooh flopped hard

I honestly see nothing wrong with him. Anyone complaining isn't giving it a chance. When I found out that he was playing a genie, I immediately thought that was a stellar casting choice with how god damn zany Williams was in the original movie. Sure, he is likely to bring a very different personality and comedy style, but that's to be expected of any actor. As for costume, I think his costume looks good too.

I don't have hopes for the movie as a whole, though. Beauty and the Beast just goes to showcase how god damn clueless Disney is with their cheap live action stuff.

>oh man, we have this format that can ride on nostalgia while being infinitely less expensive to make because it isn't animation, what should we do?
>phone in every single writer, form a committee to make script and casting choices and adjustments to conform to nebulous political doctrines to appeal to as many people as possible and make the product feel as though its making a statement
>but wait, that's terrible
>yeah well, people want women and PoCs to feel * e m p o w e r e d * and will find a way to trend on Twitter to denounce our lack of progressivism should we not show that we're constantly "making an effort" to "uplift" and "include" - if you have a girlfriend, she's responsible for this mess

Academy doesn’t take animation seriously so they have to convert all their animation to live action in order to be taken seriously.

>What did they do?
Paid you to shill.

Lane as hell

I just don't think Will Smith is animated enough for the part of Genie, in the '94 version Genie was constantly changing shape, form, just entire appearance on a whim, and they're not willing to do that because they want to play up the actor, something completely out of sync with the character

This is actually workable here.

>given him a more cartoony face
im sure they attempted to do that but couldnt make him look black without it looking a bit racist.

Looks like a horrible fever dream

To be fair, the Genie in the '94 movie was written/drawn completely to play up Robin Williams

as will Dumbo I think, lion king and aladdin will make bank for sure though

>Will Smith
>Charisma
eh...
I think he does well because
1. he still looks pretty youthful despite his age
2. he doesn't talk a lot when he's on screen anymore

By contrast Depp is showing age but still acting manic

in other words it's just a brand-persistance thing

Smith doesn't break boundaries these days, he's a safe choice and audiences get what they expect from him (his face and occasional snark)

Hired PewDiePie.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 15.20.23.png (941x811, 920K)

Post editing.

I think this movie is being made on a tight schedule.

It's not that Will Smith is the Genie, but it's that the Genie is Will Smith.

nah

I legit kinda like it.

>his Piratte movies are nothing more than a meme and a worse franchise than fucking transformers quality wise.

Attached: kung flip.gif (254x189, 1.04M)