Can somebody explain their relationship/interactions?

Can somebody explain their relationship/interactions?

Attached: file.png (552x828, 840K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHPHSjTy9sw
youtube.com/watch?v=OjJUUS41h24
youtube.com/watch?v=OhuOSoMM3-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhuOSoMM3-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to think they were siblings

There was that Mary Poppin's parody where we learn that Mandy has this weird omnipresent like ability where if she really wanted to she could force anyone even Grim to do what she wanted but she almost never uses the ability because she wanted to prove a point to her 1 time nanny that if Mandy wanted to presume control of the whole planet and maybe even the omniverse she could

How did they meet in the first place?

Attached: 006c4YZzly1g11d75grmsj30f00qodk7.jpg (540x960, 87K)

Mandy is an eternal grump who nobody likes being around except for Billy.

Billy is a total retard who is too dumb to process Mandy's threats or sour attitude.

Mandy keeps him around because he's a useful idiot who does as she says.

quads for truth

They probably just had the same class like most kids their age.

Billy is basically the only real friend of Mandy, so she likes him because of that, no matter how she is bad with him, he is always with her

Would that power work on Yea Forums?

Very nice

Attached: 1540347569493.jpg (320x360, 28K)

In the episode "the problem with Billy" he meet Mandy by just going to her house

She also knows he's her only true friend (excluding Irwin I guess but that's more him crushing on her and she gradually comes to respect him slightly). She was saddened when she thought Billy died and refused to believe it because he Billy

dom and sub

My official headcanon is Billy is the only person that isn't outright intimidated by Mandy and she actually finds a good deal of comfort in someone liking her for her since no one else does. Also the reason she ends up with Irwin in the future where she ends up completely giving up on being evil and just wants to settle down with someone who loves her. That and irwin does eventually become a badass so it's safe to assume he "tames" her at some point.

>She was saddened when she thought Billy died
Which episode was this?

billy had a big dick but thats all he was good for

He's got a big dick.

Only reason she tolerates him.

In one ep its revealed Irwin was just as dark if not more so than Mandy when he was younger but his dad shut that shit down like a badass. When Mandy starts to become "corrupted" into being cutesy good, Irwin saves her and says he loves her the way she is which she seems to actually take to heart

Think it was the Horrors Hand movie

>omnipresent ability

She's too intimidating to be make friends.
He's too stupid to be intimidated.
She's evil but controlled.
He's good but creates chaos wherever he goes.

They are meant to be a Ying-Yang who compliments the other and despite having gags here and there of abusing him, there has also been several moments shown that she genuinely cares for him.

Thanks.

i would think that its kinda like me and my wife when we were kids
started out as her teasing/bullying me which turned into friendship and turned into lovers and eventually marriage

>squishy cheeks
My fetish

Attached: F84F4A6A-401B-4A02-B8E8-BEE0104C0236.png (334x353, 134K)

>official headcanon

Attached: 1479960997074.png (960x720, 1.18M)

Mandy was an evil manipulator who just needed a push.....

What part did Billy play in Mandy's attack on the twin towers?

he runs into the cockpit and spills his soda all over the controls.
She didn't even plan it...it just sorta happened.

>official headcanon
yikes

Holy shit i forgot about that. Yeah that pretty much reinforces it.
>official as in my personally accepted headcanon
you semantic fucks

Mandy reciprocated Billy's friendship a lot more in the earlier seasons until they decided not to give her any other personalities

for some reason i thought the same thing while watching Billy and Mandy when i was a kid. I pretty much feel very dumb now since they don't really look anything alike.

Attached: 9d2.jpg (680x908, 123K)

hey no need to be anti-semantic

>My official headcanon
Based

that's probably not true and it's just something the writers came up with for mandy to utterly destroy the nanny to prove she is superior or something since we see her getting in troubles she cants simply fix this way even when she is in dire need

People can't stand Billy's stupidity, while Mandy scare anykind of company away, except for Irwin who creep her out, Billy is the only person who genuinely consider her a friend, obey her, but unlike Irwin, Billy dosen't behave like an spineless worm

Or like other anons have mention, misery loves company

When I was a kid I always had a theory that Billy and Mandy are the universe's way of balancing each other out. Billy's stupidity would destroy the world if unchecked and Mandy's cruelty would enslave it. But together they cancel each other out. Mandy reigns in Billy's chaos and Billy keeps Mandy busy. The two are drawn to each other, no matter how much they butt heads.

Attached: 1508050975825.png (600x455, 224K)

theyre friends and balance each other out in the sense that they stop each other from destroying the world
they also like each other and billy readily admits to being attracted to mandy and mandy is not aware of her feelings

He's chaos incarnate and isn't intimidated by her. She's evil and tolerates him.

>no one gave a you to the luckiest son of a bitch in the world

Attached: (You).gif (400x400, 335K)

I guess in universe Mandy is quite the looker, although her permanent scowl drags her down quite a bit. I think Billy looks just as stupid though.

Mandy knows Billy is an idiot, but also recognizes that he is an unstoppable force of nature. Mandy has made peace with this reality.

Attached: 1492248309228.gif (545x524, 143K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pHPHSjTy9sw
youtube.com/watch?v=OjJUUS41h24
youtube.com/watch?v=OhuOSoMM3-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhuOSoMM3-k

Never expected to read a personal wholesome story on Yea Forums

How dangerous is Billy on his own again? Its been over a decade since I've seen an episode. Did they ever have an episode where he gained intelligence?

>you will never have a girl that bullies you throughout your childhood and then marries you when you both grow up
Good for you user you lucky bastard.

Attached: like, duels in the rain, yugi.gif (460x345, 492K)

trips of truth

>How dangerous is Billy on his own again?
well he managed to conquer Asgard single handedly

>the time Mandy tried to kill Billy

Singlehandedly sent the goddess of chaos discord insane

>tfw I dated the girl that bullied me as a kid during college
>One time she even said, that night she could be my bully again, but in another way
I’m sad that we eventually broke up, but it was pretty cool while it lasted

Attached: tumblr_lvx4g2uFTJ1r2s92r.jpg (500x372, 40K)

came here for this

so shall we start dumping Mandy pics?

Attached: fancy_mandy_doodle_by_kerenitychan-dco811z.png (1600x1600, 848K)