Montel, I think we're forgetting something very important in all of this. Okay, sure, he touched some children...

Montel, I think we're forgetting something very important in all of this. Okay, sure, he touched some children, but the man is a great singer and he has entertained us for so many years. Michael Jackson. All this baad-mouthin' and puttin' the man down. Maybe he did touch some children now and then, but come on! It's Michael Jackson! Michael Jackson!

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRmrA5NeKq0
youtube.com/watch?v=zAeofWDUArU
youtube.com/watch?v=ki1MPa2wgY
youtube.com/watch?v=QPngHV_y0P4
youtube.com/watch?v=5OjV-F0Jywc
youtube.com/watch?v=DkVsk46SKwE
youtube.com/watch?v=-ki1MPa2wgY
youtube.com/watch?v=0wG_h3U568w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Most Underrated South Park Clip"

>characters who said nothing wrong

He made Thriller. Thriller.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Is this something someone actually said or did SP make it up?

Well said, OP.

This is all so ignorant. It's ignorant.

It was portraying people at the time who looked stupid when the argued against the allegations. Later during the golden era of South Park they made an episode showing that Michael Jackson was innocent and that people were out to get him, (though they still pointed out his parenting problems).

In the end the people defending MJ were right but early on the media got the most stupid people available to defend him in order to make look bad by comparison.

Trey and Matt were just strawmanning groups of people they didn't like, as usual.

It was a joke. Back then the show was about making people laugh rather than making a statement

>Later during the golden era of South Park they made an episode showing that Michael Jackson was innocent and that people were out to get him
You think they will handle the documentary next season? What side will they take?

There was also that newer episode with his ghost.

So what excatly does the documentary say about him?
Are people freaking out just because it brought the controversy back into light?

From my POV,nothing new.I'm pretty sure i've heard the part about MJ penis spots in a newspaper circa 2007.Everyone already made up their mind on the subject back in 2005.In my eyes,the damage have been done and MJ will always be seen at that noseless pale guy that diddle children.Just look at those
youtube.com/watch?v=IRmrA5NeKq0
youtube.com/watch?v=zAeofWDUArU
youtube.com/watch?v=ki1MPa2wgY
youtube.com/watch?v=QPngHV_y0P4
youtube.com/watch?v=5OjV-F0Jywc
youtube.com/watch?v=DkVsk46SKwE

youtube.com/watch?v=-ki1MPa2wgY

It's basically two of the alleged victims talking about their alleged abuse from Jackson. As a whole it portrays them as correct and thus most people are taking it as fact thus bringing up the arguments again.

Remember how nobody gave a shit about Apu from The Simpsons for 30 years then suddenly because some asshole made a documentary about it, Apu became public enemy number 1 and got removed from the show? Or how everyone knew McDonalds was bad for you but when Sperlock made a documentary about it suddenly everyone was picketing McDonalds and demanding they get rid of their Super Size option and add more salads?

Even when something is common, public knowledge, no one goes nuts about it until some faggot makes a trendy documentary about the subject. Even if the methods are flimsy or the "facts" highly questionable (like The Problem With Apu, Super Size Me or anything by Michael Moore), if the documentary is trendy, people will get up in arms about whatever they're told to get up in arms over.

Did South Park even talked about Jonhhy Depp?

I think every other non-father male in South Park universe is a shotacon anyway

So Jimbo or Ned then?

I moderately enjoy MJ music (when i was a kid i played Moonwallker on Genesis and it was fun.Also first kid trauma because of those fucking zombie and MJ turning into a robot out of nowhere) but honestly,MJ never made things easy,he always seemed too close to childrens.Though one can argue it was his father treatment that fucked him up and eventually turned him into a traumatized sociopathic manchild

A one sided documentary with no real facts to back up the accusers claims, but it's a documentary so the public and the media will push it as fact.

You know you’re getting old when Michael Jackson pedo controversy suddenly is a new thing for younger generation.

Has anyone told them about OJ Simpson, yet?

Indirectly. They talked about Tim Burton briefly and how he repeat himself and at some point, via Tom Cruise, commented that if he loves Johnny Depp so much, he should marry him

This.I feel like i'm reliving the mid-2000s all over again.Shit getting old.Everyone have chosen their side already and wont budge save some convenient video tape a la RKelly

OJ had that TV drama

This, its fucking bizarre. I feel like drinking a Surge while hearing all this to really take me back.

OJ SAID I'M NOT BLACK, I'M OJ
OK

That documentary will be cold by the time they begin season 23. I really wish they would split the seasons like they have before.

Someone should make a trendy documentary about the evils of The Walt Disney Company.

>trendy

That's how you get sued and taken out by Disney ninjas.

The thing is, while MJ may be traumatized he isn’t a pedo. I’m surprised how so many personalities on YouTube who have been incredibly skeptic over the media are believing this crap.

>Someone should make a trendy documentary about the evils of The Walt Disney Company
The BBC actually did make one and Disney stopped it from getting any sort of release outside the UK. I don't think the BBC can even rerun it (it shows up periodically on YouTube, but Disney snipes it very quickly).

The whole thing with the police going after Jackson was showing how ridiculous the idea of police going around targeting black people for being black was.

If you feel so bad about it, just donate a dollar for every Michael Jackson song on your playlist to your local charity that helps those victimized by sex crimes. Stop trying to erase everything from history

The police were just a stand in for everyone, the media, Hollywood, all of them wanted to take MJ down.

Attached: tinfoilhat.jpg (400x300, 30K)

You missed the whole point of that episode, in which it said how retarded it was to believe that the police were framing him, with the episode featuring cops framing rich black guys like OJ.

Either way, it’s true that Michael didn’t do it.

He did some stuff that he shouldn't have, because his dad was a bastard who fucked him up for life.

But nothing illegal.

It was and is about both, but the priority has clearly shifted more toward the statement side at times, whereas early on the funny was decidedly the alpha and omega concern.

faggot

LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE

youtube.com/watch?v=0wG_h3U568w

Billie Jean and Thriller are still great though.

He dindu nuffin he a good boy

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 79K)

This is why I fucking hate the media they latch onto any sensationalist bullshit stories and allow the perpetuation of ideas without any solid facts to back them up. Thank god I found a copy of the 3rd season of the Simpsons recently perhaps it might be worth some money twenty years from now.

I know this is a shitpost but he at least refuted a lot of the claims with actual sources and facts.

I think he's aware of that too, that's why it's used as a shitpost

I mean, yeah, things have been going viral long before the internet. That's all you need to happen to make other things happen.

Look at R. Kelly and the idiots who knew about the pee tape ten years after the fact but still let their daughter or themselves be taken in by him.