Would you employ any of them? If so, Who?

Would you employ any of them? If so, Who?

Attached: tumblr_o7jxkocfpR1rpex94o1_1280.jpg (1200x1340, 207K)

>Sonic OC Furfaggot shit

NAH

Attached: faggot shit.jpg (609x419, 39K)

That would depend entirely on the circumstances leading to them being available for hire in the first place.

>Employ traitors and sycophants.
Absolutely not.

PS
Cassia and Mordred were well executed.
Battlekuku and Thunderbolt had a good foundation, but the writers tried to push them as memes too hard. Clove and Maw had potential but didn't go anywhere before cancellation. Storm and the squid had good designs and ideas but nothing else going for them. Ahklut and Axel barely exist. Tundra, Nepthys and Wendy were actively bad; the first two being poor attempts at recapturing old dynamics and the latter being the absolute worst instance of trying to cram disparate ideas together for reference's sake. Her lackeys are especially redundant and poorly considered.

Group would have worked better if they cut Tundra, Nepthys and Wendy while combining others. Storm and Clove are pretty close in both design and disposition while not having much going on. Maw and the squid are so simple (mysterious flamboyant scientist and arrogant pirate) they easily could have been one character.

So wait they arent OCs like assumed?

Attached: Thunderbolt.jpg (1364x1077, 908K)

They're a bunch of Eggman's generals from the tail end of the Archie publications. Most of them are original after the Ken Penders Purge with some holdouts from the pre-reboot days.

They're bad guys fro. The short lived Archie Sonic reboot. One of the reboot's many problems was trying to be like the original with the names and designs changed, so Eggman ended up with 12+1 generals serving under him. A good chunk of them may as well have been straight replacements and none of them got enough panel time. It was a bad decision, and I don't get how the staff never saw any of their problems coming.

>Gay, Furry OC Fag Bullshit
Fuck no. Let them yiff in hell with Ken Penders where they belong.

Rotor's dad. He's reliable and pragmatic and he ultimately has a good heart, if I'm remembering correctly.

Metal > all of them

>Clove worse than Cassia
How? They had a shared story.

Cassia has a distinct personality, conflict in multiple facets, and a relationship with her sister. Clove's whole character is "muh sister," and not just in her goals and actions. She revolves around Cassia on a fundamental level and doesn't have enough to her in order to complicate those goals in anything but the most basic ways. The only conflict Clove could ever get was external threats to Cassia and the inevitable disagreement with Cassia about her actions.

The only one I remember is the cute short one in the bottom right corner.

Not enough fat jokes tbqh

>Egg Bosses
Good idea,shit execution

>If so, Who?
Which one is freakiest in bed?

LOOKS LIKE NOTHING BUT MAVERICKS TO ME!

Attached: images (1).jpg (178x283, 10K)

Based.
Too bad his comics were all terrible.

They had 36 issues (not counting crossover or Universe) and barely introduced the antagonists. It's pretty sad.

Battle Kukku is a game character.

>Gets into the comics.
>They're lame and World's Unite sucks
>Finally gets into the Versus series.
>It's MvCI

Poor X

It's fitting, because most of his games are terrible too. Even X4.

Mordred is a weird case, to me he feels like Ian's second go at Snively. Like he had Snively locked away in an egg cell, but then was like "I still like this bundle-of-nerves archetype" so he dialled it back and came up with Mordred, who didn't get to do a whole lot but was still likeable enough. Then the re-reboot happened and we got Snively back anyway, though forcibly removed from the Eggman family tree entirely. And he didn't get to do squat either before the book was canned entirely.

I'm only saying he was done effectively because he's the cowardly schemer archetype. There's not a lot there, but he serves a clear purpose and his characterization is on point. Compare with almost every other egg boss having a nugget of an idea that never blossomed. It's less that he was well written and more that the archetype is so well established in pop culture and simple in execution that it would be harder to get it wrong.

>Her lackeys are especially redundant and poorly considered.
Ironic since they're game characters, not OCs.

>the latter being the absolute worst instance of trying to cram disparate ideas together for reference's sake
They're bad specifically because they're a poor attempt to integrate incidental game characters for the sake of references. They're only there because they're in Witchcart's game.

Bold of you to assume I could pay themselves OP.

The one that’s not even on there

Attached: 729F1716-7667-41A0-9149-B358F263790F.jpg (992x1552, 458K)

But user, Tundra, Nephthys and Clove are right there. Seriously, a fourth of them are pieces of Beauregard because people loved his issues.

If they were bosses in actual zones of a sonic 2-D Sprite game I'd love em, but they are just comic universe canon and nothing more.

I'd hire GET UP SON, IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL, the soul-devourer and the two (coyotes?) top left.

Even X3?

Dont furry threads go on /trash/

Don't underages like you should be in school?

Especially X3. It's the worst SNES entry.