Reminder: this comes out in two days, but you don’t care

Attached: 09722AF3-1443-4DBB-B360-E93D7E9942E9.jpg (484x755, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9rnVcFTCms8
youtu.be/dZ8WUiwTBeY
youtu.be/uiN_-AEhTpk
youtube.com/watch?v=q7ASutCFetE
youtube.com/watch?v=KWm5exhStVs
youtube.com/watch?v=mEN_uwQG-Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=gBqPysDq3X0
youtube.com/watch?v=lWPcTgDwRLQ
youtu.be/lWPcTgDwRLQ?t=2803
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The trailers make the movie to be DUDE CUTE AND FUNNY ANIMALS DO STUPID THINGS LMAO, so I find no interest in it.

How do films like this continue to get made? Every year several of these low effort CGI shitshows come out. Are kids really that stupid?

Also reminder: John Oliver is too based to be in this technicolor bore.

>lens flare: the movie

Here’s a clip
youtu.be/9rnVcFTCms8

Kids are this stupid, so are parents. Note Minions
I’d mock but literally everyone is too good for this

And another
youtu.be/dZ8WUiwTBeY

such a simple and hokey kids movie, all they had to do is sneak in something about the girl doing all this bc she has cancer or something and people would go DUDE OSCARS LMAO

Because it looks bland and bargain bin tier. It's on the same level as stuff like Free Birds or Open Season

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x402, 52K)

Fun fact: after the original director got MeToo’d halfway through production, a new director has not been revealed, and info can’t be found anywhere.

Actually, the creator of Cow and Chicken finished the movie, but because of DGA guidelines or something, he can’t be credited, so there’s no credited director

That's correct, I don't care.

there's something off bout this.

why the camera focuses on her so much.

is this intended to watch in 3d only?

Aside from CM, there aren’t kids movies for this month. It’s an alternative for children who already seen CM before Dumbo premieres

i feel no tension from this.

nor feel comedy.

Another year another to be forgotten animated movie.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>This managed to make John Oliver unfunny
Wow, Paramount, that may be more of a crime than what you did to Sonic

Attached: 2E60C788-C8DB-4D95-AEA5-0BA94380018F.jpg (1136x1280, 162K)

Open Season was pretty good.

David Feiss directed this?
Pretty cool, too bad he worked on complete shit films before so it probably means nothing in terms of quality

It was decent, the sequels were just money grabs though

oh i know what's wrong with these.

it shows a problem and immediate solution.

if you want me to watch your movie, tease me for fuck's sake!

Attached: Eric_the_cavalier.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>Looks at his IMDb to see what you’re talking about
>Did one of those cash grab DTV Open Season sequels was talking about
>Storyboard artist on The Emoji Movie
Oh.

Attached: 14CE6CB3-7FDA-4BA9-A5F5-C95647B57718.png (795x991, 509K)

Well, if those Chimpanwhatevers aren’t the antagonist, who is?

Maybe there isn’t an antagonist, maybe it’s just a feel good movie about a girl who builds an amusement park

Why would I care? This looks like shit

But where’s the fun in no conflict?

The editing doesn’t have any natural flow

and Thurop van Orman is directing the 2nd angry brids movie, how the mighty have fallen...

It's a shame this is such drivel because theme parks have good potential for kids movies.

>Big eye protagonist with round squishy face
I can’t take that trope seriously anymore, ESPECIALLY after Spider-Verse

Especially John Oliver.
He cares more about kids that the makers of this movie
youtu.be/uiN_-AEhTpk

You're correct.

Dobson got a movie?

Dobson?

It’s movies like those that make people think animation is kiddy shit.

Meanwhile, in Europe...
youtube.com/watch?v=q7ASutCFetE
youtube.com/watch?v=KWm5exhStVs
youtube.com/watch?v=mEN_uwQG-Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=gBqPysDq3X0

Pretty sure that guy saw the blue bear in the poster and equivocated it to the bear in Dobson's comic.

I care even less about Wonder Park now, and I never cared about Wonder Park.

Oh right, that comic.

Except Dobson is actually funny.

All style, no substance.

Honestly the first trailer was god tier, it told a story and gave you something akin to a miracle that was lost is reborn.

It gave me the idea that "Wonderland/park" was something like "When Disney world closes and all the rides are shut down, the memories will stay alive"
It was kind of beautiful in a cheesy way.

Then the second trailer came out and ruined a pretty great trailer.

Personally I think the movie would have a decent plot had the girl had no connection to "Wonderland" and that the park itself was closed down years ago, and her coming in brought memories of the park back to life. The magic may be gone, but the soul is still there.

Perhaps make it to where in the past the park had the costume mascots were running around but since the memories of children that went there saw theme as their real life characters they came to life.

But nope, it's IMAGINATION!

nobody knows about those shitty pretentious european art flicks that only get a screening at film festivals. try harder

I find that movies about boundless imagination are often thoroughly deficient of it. Whimsy becomes an excuse to throw shit at a wall and avoid creative problem solving.

Based on the trailers, this film probably won't buck that trend.

The park is dilapidated and needs tobe rebuilt. That seems like a big enough problem. Maybe in the final act there’ll be a big storm that threatens to undo all their hard work. It doesn’t need a villain.

I think I figured out what makes the concept of it being about making a theme park so interesting to me: It fosters interest in engineering and building in children. These are interests that really should be encouraged in more kids, and unfortunately I can’t recall a lot of recent kids movies with that central concept. Just the Lego movie comes to mind. Shame about Wonder Park looking so forgetable when it has some good positive aspects.

>CN advertising a Nicktoon film.

WAT

Nickelodeon will never learn.

International thing, probably.

>nobody knows about these
Yes, that was the point. When you fail this badly at just being a contrarian, you're in no position to tell anyone else to try harder.

It's kind of a "those who can't, teach" situation. If you have nothing imaginative to offer, then just tell kids about the power of their own imaginations, and parents will like the positive message.

This movie was SO SUPRISINGLY GOOD
>Those story twists
>Funny character is actualy part of the story
>The Spaceship is hilarious.

I blame marketing for its failure then
Marketing execs think lame puns are what sells animated movies

Iron Giant had trailers that ROCKED.

because they were about Rocks.

>trailers about rocks
Elaborate

It just looks so... nothing.

Like someone did a high concept pitch with an idea that that has no room to exand on. Says a lot that only 1 of the trailers give any indication of the plot and a lot of the trailer show what I suspect is the last couple of minutes of the movie.

Amagi did something far more interesting with the whole "real life fantastical park" idea.

it's in documentary about Iron Giant. Exec had no idea how to market the movie.

How bad was it?

cant find it right now. but i tell you, it was nothing but saying Rocks throughout entire trailer.

I need to see this now.

Can anybody help user find it?

No luck so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWPcTgDwRLQ

Is this the documentary?

>Nick is already making a TV show

Why? And how?

Jimmy Neutron. My guess is they had the show, wanted to do a big series opening and decided to go with doing a movie.

Yep.
I guess.

MONEY

>Except Dobson is actually funny.
modern Yea Forums everyone

Watching it now, found it.

youtu.be/lWPcTgDwRLQ?t=2803

They had no idea what they were doing.

Considering none of his humor and art style is present in the final work, it’s almost as if he wasn’t really involved at all.

They did the same shit with Jimmy Neutron and Back at The Barnyard. This is nothing new.

Why does the audio sound like vague high pitched electronic garbling? I can’t make out any words and I don’t know what’s going on.

Didn't they only just add him as the director late in the process?

Jan-March is always full of shit tier movies.

My headphones managed to make it sound normal at 100% volume but yeah, the audio's fucked.

>got MeToo’d
Huh, I didn't expect a Channel Awesome alumni to use the term in such a flippant manner. Pretty based.

Isn't this one another case of Nick using a movie as a pilot for a TV show?

Yep.

My negro

This Magnificent Cake only has TWO screenings in my state, dammit

Attached: 1524273015571.jpg (419x600, 37K)

TWO?

You'd better believe it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 9.25.59 PM.png (554x1392, 166K)

Saw a movie poster for this when I went to see HtTyD, and then got a trailer for it. It seems like something cartoon network would throw on, on sunday back in the day. It's so underwhelming.
I mean it looks better than Ugly Dolls (less inspired trolls mixed with Storks) and Angry Birds 2, but that's not saying much

The concept of the movie would have gone over well in the 1980's. These days, kids want some explosions.

I think Spider-Verse raised my expectations for animation style too high

Attached: 1AD47863-B220-4E89-AF22-78F09E69F773.png (1136x640, 737K)

The trailers make it look like it's geared for under 12 so No, i'm not really interested to see it.

Fun movie. Lots of comedy, Jennie was cute, funny time travelling egg, hazmat guys were hilarious.

The visuals and cinematography are really good, it's just that all the characters seem so inane

>Thinking Dobson is funny
To mock and insult, maybe! Fucking creep!

Is that movie even any good. I don't bother to see it.

so far is 23% on RT.

that means 1 out of 5 people liked it.

21 now

So what popular song is going to play during the ending sequece?

Attached: 1399483222738.jpg (271x274, 24K)

Obviously this game, and the TV series, is a vehicle for some horrific micro-transaction-filled phone game.

>Hey kids! Build your OWN Wonderpark!
>Whoops! Look like the chimpanzombies destroyed your rollercoaster. Wait sixteen hours, or pay 10 Wonderbucks ($15.99) to skip the wait?

Attached: why (2).png (889x500, 469K)