Uncle Ethan wants more of your money for a comic he was supposed to release months ago

Uncle Ethan wants more of your money for a comic he was supposed to release months ago

indiegogo.com/projects/cyberfrog-bloodhoney-team-up-cover#/

Attached: 9732FE61-F08F-4B3E-B5E6-4121E26F7868.jpg (695x1056, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31bB8jE_K4U
youtube.com/watch?v=phutpBtTcMs
youtube.com/watch?v=OHESJTV8jWs
youtube.com/watch?v=5wHDQyZukjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ethan Van Scammer strikes again.

Who is this faggot and why should I care?

Woah, a conservative who lies and fucks over people for their money? Color me shocked.

After seeing all that time he spent on those vids for outragefarming that could have gone to finishing the comic, he can go fuck himself. Not paying him to waste even more time.

This is his 3rd campaign for the same book. It's just for a variant cover. Why are these dumbasses giving him money? 3 campaigns on a book he has yet to finish.

Come on guys we can do it! Sell your home, sell your car, no sacrifice is too great in the name of owning the libs

good for him
he's actually talented, unlike your boi, zack and liefeld jr.
cyberfrog is retarded though, its just a rip-off of battletoads and tmnt.

Cool, Thanks for the heads up. I'll back this later.

Fans should learn the dfference between talent and skill. One is real, the other is an excuse.

>a comic
its 3 comics in each fundraiser, the new 48pg Bloodhoney book, a reprint of an old book being recolored and a 3rd bonus 18pg book.
According to him hes sending everything to print at the end of April and now that his channel has grown its a good chance to get more Shekels.
Making his enemies REEE is a bonus.

Attached: save him co.png (1208x684, 1.03M)

The Ashcan was already part of the offer. As for the recolored pages, he doesn't have the original art, so they're going to be from scans of actual comics. That's a huge no-no in printing because it ends up looking low quality.

Depending on the scan it might not be that bad
Clip Studio Paint can grab lineart and convert it to Vector art, takes some adjusting but comes out pretty good before manually tweaking.
He hasn't given any details except for saying its being recolored so it might turn out like shit.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!! The release date in now July!

$25 for a 48 page comic. You're a moron if you bought this. Considering what Earthworm Jim guy is putting out for the same price, that's shameful.

Third time. Open for 31 days. There's already a dozen new buyers at $60. How in the fuck are there that many people who believe this guy has anything new to contribute? Amazed outrage bucks have this power.

Do you have any idea how much money a hack like Jordan Peterson is making off these people? It's like a new version of televangelism.

I just can't. He's not delivered anything. Now before that user that only types in lower-case letters shows me his fifteenth collage of all Ethan's updates and tells us how we should worship him. Every page he's shown off bar one or two he's had up for months in various states of unfinished.

His new cover is literally a page from the book and now he's saying this comic is 88 pages long. But he also says that's 88 pages of Bloodhoney AND reprints of old cyberfrog stuff. So if he decides to reprint two or more older stories he can effectively make the book two thirds older content and save himself work.How can people keep buying this shit? He has "talent" sure but fuck me he's not given anyone a thing.

How can Indiegogo even work if I can infinitely reopen shit and don't have to provide?

In the indie community sometimes it seems like Ethan and his main CG crew are the 'make or break' of crowdfunding. Because all he has to do is say your comic in his stream and all his fans will flock to pay for it. It's sad as dealing with them is a pain in the ass (pretty much wanting you to kiss their ass to even get a passing glance) and it paints a massive target on your back. It's so funny how they've become exactly like the thing they claim to be against.

>Every page he's shown off bar one or two he's had up for months in various states of unfinished.
Last update on IGG was 1 week ago and has new completed pages never seen before.

his exact words from the update are
>2. The final product will be 88 pages instead of 48 pages, and any extra room will be devoted to remastered and represented classic CyberFrog material.

>How can Indiegogo even work if I can infinitely reopen shit and don't have to provide?
I think IGG makes you provide proof that you are working towards something, he already has a fulfillment service and the 3 campaigns are basically the same product but with different covers.

Welcome to the world of "social media influencers"

Clearly he's got his audience and people love it. But it just sounds like so much hollow bullshit. He's got a fulfillment service- that just means he's told mailmen they will deliver a thing. I've nothing against the dude but he's dragging the fucking arse out of this.

EVS said its a company that sells collectables but would not name them for obvious reasons.
His channel has also exploded since the last fundraiser so why not chase more cash?

Attached: $$$$$.png (777x577, 68K)

>Noah's released 7 books since Cyberfrog was announced
wtf, he should be renamed Based Van Sciver
I bet Ethan is jealous of his mustache growing abilities too

I can't say he's lying but at the same time Ethan does fuck around a lot, mess around a lot and just strikes me as a bit of a cunt.

It's going to sound stupid and I expect wholly to be mocked for it; cash shouldn't be the thing. I get that everyone needs it and comics are made from it but like that's just the end goal here. He doesn't give a shit about the comics or the making of it anymore. He wants the money and that's fine but at the same time for his customers it's months and months and months of waiting. While he gets in a war with charities or hurls abuse at whatever he hates this week or does a nine hour podcast about how the FBI consults him on investigations into CON bombings or how his work makes his wife cry...

Like just make a comic man. Make the fucking product. It's all this spin and dance and donate so I can fuck up a charity, donate so I can sue this guy, donate so I can buy wigs....and it's just disheartening. To his fans more than anyone else that they'll keep shoveling in cash to get a product that they've been convinced MEANS something. Ethan has said Cyberfrog is important and GOD wants him to make it to change things.

It's just...make the comic man. Make it good. If you audience keeps supporting you then you did it. They ditch you then you did something wrong. It's doing all these different things for money and stringing people along. It just sucks.

You don't get it boys, bleeding money to produce a mediocre book with Cyber in the name is the AUTHENTIC 90s experience, BASED EVS bringing back the ABSOLUTE GLORY DAYS of Image Comics.

He clearly cares about the art, if he didnt the pages would not have so much detail.
The youtube outrage whoring is annoying but understandable since its now his full time job and he has a family to support.

But does he care? Like I'm not a full time artist, I'm not. But the guy made easily 800% of his ORIGINAL GOAL of $8000. He has now taken up so much time that he's done this twice over, had funded over and over and over again.But he's still pushing back the end date. It was November, then January, then May and now it's July. Ethan has real skill and talent, I won't pretend he doesn't. I still think a lot of his pages look STUPID cluttered and terrible.

The fact he has to tell people the "THUNDER CROAK" page is blurry on purpose tells you that some people can't follow what he draws.

If he ever really wanted to prove he can make a good book he's just gotta make it. Ya Boi put out two UTTER shit stains of books but he did it, Mike Miller in between trying to rip off a dead man's name and delaying his own book 3 months to get 10 minutes of ad time on Ben Shapiro, finished his book. Ethan has just dragged this on and on and on without end.

If he gets it done. Fantastic. If he gets it done and it turns out to be great. He showed em. But all this putting it off just feels to me like he's got issue 1 jitters. First issues sell the most- Number 1's are the big draws. But look at issue 2 numbers for some books and the drops are immense. I have to wonder if Ethan is afraid of that drop, seeing what his next POST Cyberfrog release project will look like.

SEETHING

Attached: busted old hag.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Am I supposed to know who this is?

I'm ok with him taking his time.
Clearly his fans are too.
There are endless posts about how Meyer and Miller would never releases their books and would run away with the cash, I trust EVS to release it in the not to distant future.

Ren, for all that’s holy.

YOU HAVE A HUSBAND.

Pretending not to know is just sad.

She looks like such a good pump and dump. Just cum all over her face and chest then get dressed and leave.

Don't worry about who it is, it's just an old whore.

Wasn't he just bragging on Twitter about how much money he made off of rage vlogging over Captain Marvel?

>Start YouTube channel
>Say that he's gonna go past the negativity and just tell industry stories and draw
>Comfy first few videos with him going over his old works
>Explaining the thought process on the paneling and composition
>Decent draw streams and tutorials
What the fuck happened. I hate how he blatantly acknowledges he just does this controversial shit for the views. I wonder what happens when YouTube finally bends over and just demonetizes these kinds of videos, you'd think he'd actually go back to making decent content or just double down and fight the YouTube Boogeyman?

I remember him trying to explain to Scott Lobdell how him having people pay to ask him questions isn't a scam.

Why are EVS/CG hicks so CRINGY

>THEY'RE TALKING BAD ABOUT MY DADDY EVS!
>I know, I'll make them talk about someone else.

Casualgate. Not even once.

SEETHING

Don't you have twitter and youtube drama to circlejerk over?

Attached: 1551750289222.png (634x153, 37K)

>What the fuck happened.
The 2016 election, He congradulatied Trump so Gail Simone sent a twitter mob after him.
After that a bunch of mentally ill trannies on twitter kept slandering him, Then a fat lolcow named Lauren Cooper became their leader and she kept getting back pats by Joe Quesada for attacking EVS.

So Meyer and Jeremy from Geeks+Gamers took him in and showed him the youtube game, since then hes made more off of youtube in 1 year than he did at DC in 3 years.

Jealous?

hes actually pretty greedy and lazy, but the comic industry is literally collapsing, and nobody is taking action. hes the only well known professional guy speaking out about the corruption and the crisis. so its not strange many people crowdfund him.

That's not what happened at all, you fucking retard. EVS reviewed Star Wars The Last Jedi and got a taste of outrage bux. That's how this shit heap ball got rolling. Before the TLJ review, his channel was normal and didn't have all this stupid ass drama.

Nothing wrong with old whores, user

>Before the TLJ review, his channel was normal
not really

is that the Jeremy that's taking someone to court over a "bar fight" the cops didn't care about or some other faggot named Jeremy. its really hard to keep up

hes just an e-celeb. nothing more or less.
cyberfrog wont be as bad as jawbreakers, but he wont ever save the comic industry either. never ever. its just a niche item for old comic fans. expensive and its not something teens want to buy.

His vids have an upload date.
This vid was in Nov 2017, TLJ came out in Dec 2017, EVS didn't make a review until March of 2018.
youtube.com/watch?v=31bB8jE_K4U

He even interviewed Waid before TLJ
youtube.com/watch?v=phutpBtTcMs
Waid sperged out afterwards because someone in chat was using a Mark Waid screenname and was posting retarded stuff.

After that he was targeted for his old cover
youtube.com/watch?v=OHESJTV8jWs
all of this was months before he ever talked about TLJ

Different Jeremy
Your thinking of Hambly who got beat up by a tranny for shit talking Anita Sarkeesian.

Attached: idiot.png (1323x1281, 2.19M)

forgot to link this
In this vid EVS leaks the DMs of Waid getting angry after the livestream interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=5wHDQyZukjk
>Start at 55:20

>start an hour in
jesus christ.