Can stark sink any lower than this?

Can stark sink any lower than this?

Attached: tony.jpg (1041x1600, 304K)

Storytime of the latest issue(s)?

Getting with Janet in the past was supposed to be one of his greatest regrets because he betrayed Hank.

Who cares, Pym is a bad guy now so it's fair game.

I mean, I'd bone Wasp too. Can't really blame Stark for living like Captain Kirk.

I suppose I'm missing something deeper, though.

Tony already fucked a lot of whores before her

>Slott

>slut

betraying all the avengers. which hes done. stark is scumbag prime in marvel. fucking a whore is nothing

Nothing wrong with that

Attached: MA.jpg (1223x2912, 1.31M)

What is it with Tony and putting his dick in cesspools?

hank isn't bad, even if he was that still wouldn't make it right

I really don't get why Hank Pym is allowed to do anything since writers inexplicably decided to keep his domestic abuse as consistent trait.

Doesn't matter. He's dead. Straight up had his soul eaten.

>Pym is a bad guy
Hank Pym is a hero.

Meh, he will come back.
Great men never truly die.

At least this time he
1) waited more than a week after she broke up with hank
2) made sure she knew he was both tony AND ironman

Hank's dead, Wasp is delightful and they make a pretty cute couple I guess. Comic book romances tend to be stupid and never last because mh status quo, but I really don't see the problem, OP.

Attached: TS-IM-4-P22.jpg (1040x858, 82K)

Hank is dead, ain't he?

>Hank's dead,

does she know that? does anyone? do they even care? and shacking up with the hero that shit talked hank the most? they probably fuck while calling him a bitch

he could fuck aunt may

>they probably fuck while calling him a bitch
That sounds pretty hot, desu.

he doesn't have much time
she's dying

She's clearly moved on or wants to, user. If he comes back she might let him watch Stark bareback her, though, if you're into that.

Hey Slott.

>She's clearly moved on or wants to, user.
Tragedy of Janet. She never will.
She is too hang up on the slap and her past to ever truly move on. What hurts her the most is the fact that Hank was able to do so (even if he was the "abuser"), but she never truly did.

>She's clearly moved on or wants to, user

no she hasnt. she'll always milk that slap even though she was responsible

Hey! i may be a fat bastard that likes pym, but i would never shit on spider man in the process

literally best ship, stay mad zoomer

I actually like them together

Killing yourselves is not a hard thing to do and you should probably attempt it.

He could fuck Riri Williams instead.

At least it would be more interesting than janet

It’s ok when Stark does it

>literally going for Hank/Cap/Clint’s sloppy thirds

I approve of this shit. Because it would cause a shitstorm at twitter.

Damn, calm down Janet.

Would it turn that frown upside down? :)

Tony doesn't put his dick in nonwhite trash. He's gotten this far without catching an STD by being careful, you know.

Attached: 1492032785672.jpg (5000x2000, 1.36M)

Sure! xD

Attached: 1538144783205.jpg (824x3060, 1.4M)

I'm tired of the new love interests with every run but Tony's a big slut and we've known this for decades so him shacking up with Jan again shouldn't come as a surprise.

Attached: 1542058174458.png (672x458, 290K)

Janet is the biggest cunt in Marvel comics both figuratively and literally. But because of muh MCU and Sana Amanat, she's just another saint in Marvel's pantheon of wimminz characters.

Tony and Janet have known each other almost as long as Hank and Janet. They come from a similar upper-class background and both rose to the hero role. Opposites-attract is a myth or at best a short-term fancy, most successful relationships are built on shared backgrounds.
Besides, Janet isn't attached at the hip to Hank.

Don't see the problem.

>Tony doesn't put his dick in nonwhite trash
apart from that one time he fucked an actual alien

>young ebony pusspuss
Nice

I think Gamora rather fucked him, judging by the fact he was lying there, roughly snusnu'd and visibly upset.

Nonono. Jan is a bitch. But the biggest cunt in the Marvel Universe is Mockingbird and by a long ass shot.

>Janet isn't attached at the hip to Hank.
Well, she acts like she does. Anyone remembers when Jan threw a damn swat team at Hank when he was trying to fuck Tigra?

Jesus Fuck, Jan.

>roughly snusnu'd
Lucky.

Cesspools are excellent fucks

>Deadpool/Magneto/Havok...

I mean that was less because he was trying to fuck Tigra and more because Ultron had turned Tony in to a grill and was threatening to nuke the planet.

They've both proven to consistently be shitty people, so at this point they kind of deserve eachother.

Id feel bad for Hank, but honestly he's moved on by now.

As an Ironfag, I hate this ship. It makes Tony look like a pathetic beta. Back when it first happened, he looked a bit like a scumbag. Now he looks like a loser who settles for the town bicycle. I really hope Slott's using this as a decoy or something, and Bethany is the endgame here.

>Id feel bad for Hank, but honestly he's moved on by now.
He's dead and the last thing he imagined before he died was coming home and getting back together with Janet lol.

Hank doesn't own janet she's her own person.

Moondragon in the 1970's was the worst

He had performance issues with Gamorra

Oh, he's got performance issues alright...

Attached: Iron Man 301-004.jpg (988x1500, 449K)

>What is bro code
Thot begone.

I thought she was too rough and he couldn't keep up. Looks like he's in shocked and physical pain, afterwards, rather than just embarrassed.

Didn't she rape Thor? Pretty dark desu

Wasnt this when he was paralyzed from the waist down? How was he even fucking.

I believe this was the leadup to Devil in a Bottle. Drinking too much can cause impotency, I suppose.

Attached: MA Avengers #28 007.jpg (1280x1923, 512K)

>Regret doing something that hurts your friend
>NUH-UH

lol the foul ho mating cry. never fails

Demon in the Bottle was #128. The page you posted is well after when he was paralyzed and dating his physical therapist.

I wish I could gather the effort to put that "NICE!" speech bubble next to every single person in that image.

Confirmed by Pichelli that they didn't make it past a bit of foreplay and Gamora keeping her undergarment on was a big indicator that he didn't get far with her and that she was disappointed.

Attached: Big Girl 4 u.jpg (1223x2912, 717K)

He was getting physical therapy. He was flip-flopping between "working" and not. Also isn't me.

This is almost entirely bait, but let's discredit it.

>Manufactured weapons for the US Government for a decade, only stopping to reconsider his morality after the public opposition rose to the Vietnam war

That's actually the real world reason he stopped, in the comics, as in the MCU, it was seeing his weapons were falling into the hands of other regimes and terrorists, not that he found something inherently wrong with arming his own nation's military.

>Drove his rival, Obadiah Stane, into committing suicide

He defeated Stane in a fight, Stane killed himself to avoid being exposed as a criminal, being disgraced, going to prison and probably getting raped.

>Killed Titanium Man because he was using Stark technology

Actually an accidental death, not an intentional murder.

>Losing control of his armor, he killed his girlfriend, the Stark industries board...

Murders performed by someone else wearing a stolen Iron Man armor

>...Yellowjacket...and two women

He hadn't lost control of his armor, he was being controlled by Kang or by Immortus, depending on retcons.
Most of the issue references for this one were wrong, too.

>Built a super computer to predict crime and stop it before it happened, only to deem the same actions as anti-ethical during the second Civil War

Tony used his computer to get superheroes in place to try and stop villains, wars, and alien invasions. Carol used her Inhuman for arresting and imprisoning civilians because of a prediction that they would commit a crime. These things aren't equivalent.

>Created the Illuminati, a secret cabal which made decisions on behalf of the world

He didn't do that on his own, there were six of them.

>Attacked the Skrulls in an act of war

Skrulls have been attacking Earth since before the Silver Age, but retaliating was "an act of war"?

>Took responsibility for the unstable Sentry, who ended up losing his sanity and killing Ares

This is ignoring Norman Osborn's influence over Sentry.

>Sent Hulk into space, prompting him to take revenge by destroying New York.

Hulk was actually happy on Sakaar, his friend Miek ruined it for him, his quest for revenge was built on a lie.

>Provoked the Civil War by hiring a new Titanium Man to attack Congress...

Apparently it's the original Titanium Man, and it was a failed attempt to avert superhuman registration by trying to change public and government opinion.

>....and by ordering an assassination attempt on an Atlantean Ambassador

This didn't provoke Civil War, it happened during the war, after Atlantean terrorist cells were already attacking the USA.
Tony is accused of being responsible for this, but he never confirms or denies it.

>Provoked the Civil War to manipulate the stock market to fund his Avengers Initiative

Tony didn't 'provoke' the war, and the Initiative was government funded, not Stark funded. He was accused of manipulating the stock market by the media, but it was unproven.

>Supported the Superhero Registration Act, which involved the creation of Ragnarok, a clone of Thor which kills Goliath...

Tony, Skrull Hank, Reed, and an old Nazi mad scientist built Ragnarok together, the blame isn't all on Tony. Ragnarok malfunctioned, he wasn't built for the purpose of killing Goliath. Nobody builds cyborg clone Gods just to kill a D-list superhero.

>...42, a superhuman prison that imprisons without trials...

It's an obvious allegory for Guantanamo Bay and imprisoned enemy combatants, so no trial for them is a necessary part of the allegory, for better or worse.

>...and the Fifty States Initiative, a plot from the Skrulls to have sleeper agents in every state

This was infiltrated and subverted by Skrulls, but that's not directly Tony's fault, and the Initiative wasn't just a Skrull plot.

>Manipulated Spider-Man into revealing his secret identity, which caused his Aunt May to be shot.

While Tony did manipulate Peter, he's an adult who can make his own choices, and there is a long chain of events, choices and cause and effect between Peter unmasking, and Peter changing sides, taking his family from a place of safety and failing to hide them well enough, Tony can't be blamed for that.

>Had Captain America's mind wiped when Cap disagreed with him in the Illuminati.

Not something Tony did on his own, and an obvious copy of DC's Batman mindwipe in Identity Crisis, where the heroes do something bad for the greater good, and mindwipe the one guy who's too much of a moralfag to allow it or ever get over it.

>Superior Iron Man

All while his morality had been inverted by a magic spell.

>To avoid alternate realities from colliding with Earth, he helped the Illuminati commit mass-murder by destroying several alternate Earths

You may as well blame Hickman for putting the Illuminati into ridiculous high-stakes situations where the only way to save their world is to destroy another.

>Built a giant solar weapon in Earth's orbit, which he used to destroy the entire Shi'Ar fleet

Killing your enemies in war is wrong, if you kill them, they win?

>Kidnapped and tortured Ulysses

>pic related
>torture

Seriously? It wasn't even a slap.

Attached: RCO015_1465997437.jpg (1041x1600, 515K)

Nice!

>Can stark sink any lower than this?
lol, of course he can. there's no bottom to the Stark barrel.

Attached: cantgetup.jpg (988x1500, 497K)

>Not something Tony did on his own, and an obvious copy of DC's Batman mindwipe in Identity Crisis,
DC doing it too doesn't make it any less reprehensible.

Once you've committed an act that the group has determined a necessary evil, but that one guy who objected won't shut up and won't ever let it go, what's the alternative? Kick him off the team and hope he just goes away?

Nice!

>What hurts her the most is the fact that Hank was able to do so (even if he was the "abuser"), but she never truly did.

Well, he's tried more than she has, but how much he really moved on is debatable, and probably varies depending on the writer.