Unpopular Opinion: I don't like him and don't want him in the MCU

Unpopular Opinion: I don't like him and don't want him in the MCU

Attached: deadpool.jpg (1000x562, 276K)

I don't think this is an unpopular opinion at all, at least to anyone who isn't a complete and utter normie

I like him and only want him in the mcu very sparingly.

I like the Joe Kelly run a lot. Waypool is shit.
First movie was OK, had great structure, but it was shallow and a lot of the jokes were just annoying.
Second movie was better I thought, but not great. Shares a lot of the first movie's problems with jokes that just don't hit. It doesn't have that fun structure to it, and forced political humor hurt it a lot, but by and large I felt it entertained more consistently and had a story that wasn't puddle deep. Maybe creek deep, but it was a marginal improvement.
I don't give a single goddamn about the MCU.

Someone help me here. There's a DC antihero who's supposed to have all the best qualities of Deadpool but without being an annoying fag. He's got gains, gray skin, and long black hair.

There was a time where he beat Starfire and said something like, "I thought I was battling a warrior, not a princess."

Lobo?

You mean Lobo?

Sounds about right, thanks

Bane?

And I don't like the MCU and I don't want him in the MCU.

Deadpool doesn't act like annoying fag. There you go you have been assisted.

Man, I would kill to see a Deadpool/Lobo crossover

You must be so RaNdUM XD

>MCU fag
I don’t like you either, you better watch yourself

I dont think anyone who actually likes him wants him to be in the MCU

Deadpool was always meant to be R rated, same with Blade.

I just don't like Ryan Reynolds.

Eh, not really, I just think itd be cool

He's annoying as fuck.

Don't worry, OP. Any hero that is based on gore, blood or anything truly brutal will be part of the MCU.

Funny, I like him and I also don't want him in the shitty MCU.

this is hardly unpopular

Every post that someone says
to, is objectively correct and some obese walrus is just butthurt that reality doesn’t conform to their bug existence.

Attached: major approval 5.jpg (616x1024, 50K)

I feel like hes entertaining but only when he isnt breaking the fourth wall which is sadly all he fucking does now like if they just made him this annoying lil shit that gets on everyone's nerves he could work

Some people hate the "funny" Deadpool but I prefer that over him being a crying piece of crap that half of the superheroes already are

>Deadpool strolls in Endgame
>Pump the hate brakes, Cable!

t. seething /pol/fag that his opinions lost their meme luster and thus the only veneer of legitimacy they ever had